That Crap will Rot Your Brain

Story Info
A meteorite gives a young musician some awesome powers.
10k words
4.07
52.3k
50
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

This is story about using music to change people. I always remember being told that TV or certain types of music would make me stupid, and I remember one time specifically being told that it would rot my brain. Well, here is a story about music that does rot the brain and how someone takes advantage of that fact. Hope you like it, and if you want to borrow the story, please ask.

Moose

*****

THAT CRAP WILL ROT YOUR BRAIN

Jack was late heading home. He had been at a friend's house playing on his electric guitar with the rest of his group and had lost track of time. They actually were not bad; all of them had been in the high school band and had lessons. Jack could even write music and they had some original songs.

Jack knew they would never make it big. This was really just a hobby for him and his stepmother didn't mind so long as he played "good" music. She was a bit of a Bible thumper, and she was absolutely against any heavy metal, punk, or rap. So when they played any of that (and how could you not as a teenager) he had to be at a friend's house.

Jack was taking a short cut through a wooded area between two HOAs that were separated by a several block square area. Jack was taking his time, enjoying the quiet after the jam session, when he heard a "Whoosh! BAM!" and was nearly knocked over by something striking the Earth near him. He staggered and then looked ahead. Just off the path was a dust cloud and a faint glow.

Jack did what any kid would do and immediately ran over to see what it was. Looking down he saw a small crater and a small green glowing rock in the center.

"Wow that must be a meteor or something." Jack slowly waved his hand over it to feel for heat and thought it odd that he felt nothing. He tapped it with his finger and got a very light zap, like a static pop after walking on a wool carpet.

Jack thought for a minute and then shrugging he picked up the stone. He held it in his hands for a minute and felt a bit strange. His head started to hurt some.

"Well, I can ask my science teacher about this tomorrow." Jack slipped the silver dollar sized rock into his pocket and moved out towards home.

He got home and his stepmother gave him a bit of grief for being late. Jack was going to show his stepmother the rock, but when he pulled it out, it had become a dull regular looking rock with no glow. His step mom had turned around to get something, so Jack figured she wouldn't believe him. So he just pocketed it before she turned back.

Jack headed up stairs and put his guitar down. It was a school night, so he prepared for bed. He enjoyed listening to some tunes before going to bed, so he plugged in his MP Player and started to listen to some serious old school head banging music. He had some odd tastes, and the music reflected it. The group was some underground heavy metal band that had a pretty good following in the state, but had never really made it big. That was due partially to the band's self destruction. The lead singer and drummer had both OD'd on drugs. The bass player had been arrested for inciting a riot. And the guitarist had been shot by a jealous boyfriend while screwing a stripper. They had some killer beats, but the lyrics Jack could have done without.

"Metal Makes You Mental" was the first track and was about being driven insane by music and wanting to wreak havoc on normal people. "Do The Bitch" was a song about screwing trashy women and making women into trashy sluts. "Rock IS Noise Pollution" was basically a song about how mindless rock could be and people were really idiots for taking it so seriously. The others ran along the same themes.

Jack settled down to listen to just a couple, but he didn't notice the rock. The meteor had been set next to his MP Player and when he had hit play, the rock was touching it. As the first song started to play, the rock started to glow and pulse in time to the beat. The glow extended to cover the MP Player and then flowed down the headphone cable. Jack had his eyes shut and didn't see the glow flow up and into his earpieces and into his head. If his stepmother had walked in, she would have seen Jack's entire head covered in a green glow. When his head was completely engulfed, his eyes opened to reveal each with a bright green iris and no pupil visible. Jack lay there motionless as the entire playlist played songs about heavy metal, partying, drugs, not respecting authority, abusing people, sex, treating women like sluts, and making women into slut groupies. 18 songs in all played for Jack.

When the last song played, the glow gave one big pulse that completely engulfed Jack.

Jack stood up. He looked around and frowned.

"This is not how a fucking metal star should be living. I need to make some changes."

He walked to his closet and pulled out some old jeans which he tore some holes in. He found some old ratty t-shirts and then tromped downstairs. His dad had once owned a motorcycle before he had died in a car accident and he still had his old biker boots and leather jacket. Putting it on, he thought to himself "Better, but I need to get my hair done up right and grow a beard. Need to look the part."

"Jack, what on Earth are you doing?"

Jack turned around to see his stepmother at the top of the stairs. He grinned at the sight of the bitch. She had just turned 30 and was definitely a looker. His dad had married her after a vicious divorce, pretty much on a whim; but it had actually worked out. Despite being a Bible thumper and heavily involved in the church, Jennifer also did yoga and worked out. She had brown hair, and perfect 36 DD tits, an hourglass figure and a nice tight ass.

"Changing clothes. I'm going out." Jack replied as he headed back up the stairs. "Why don't you come along? Get dolled up; you'd do fine as arm candy."

Jennifer's eyes widened in shock as he pushed past her and she began to sputter. Jack ignored her and went back to his room to get his wallet and guitar.

"What on Earth has gotten into you? How DARE you speak to me like that! You are grounded, Mister! You stay in that room and get to bed. NOW!"

Jack was reaching for his set of keys and thinking about how he needed to get a bitchen hog to ride when his hand brushed the slightly glowing rock. Jack froze in place as the rock seemed to pulse and his eyes took on a green glow. Jack grinned again and slipped on a pair of mirror shades.

Jennifer followed him into his room berating him more as he ignored her. He picked up his guitar and plugged it in. He picked up the rock and put it in his pocket and faced Jennifer.

He jammed out a heavy chord on the guitar and felt the sound wave pulse throughout the room. As soon as Jennifer heard it, she staggered. Her arms went limp and her mouth hung open. A slight green glow appeared in her eyes.

"Time to fucking rock! Listen up Jenny, this song is dedicated to YOU!" Jack said, as he began to jam.

"Jenny isn't a nice girl! Jenny is Whore! Jenny likes booze and drugs! Jenny likes to SCORE! Jenny isn't good, she bad as can be! She lives the life of a metal groupie!" Jack yelled out. The words of a dirty, nasty metal song seemed to flow out of him without effort. He jammed for about 3 minutes, singing about how Jennifer was nothing but a partying groupie bitch. His eyes glowed the whole time and Jennifer stood stock still as her eyes glowed greener and greener until they were nothing but bright green.

Jack finished the song and Jenny's eyes lost the green glow after a few seconds. Jack smiled at her. "Like the song, bitch?"

Jenny got a stupid looking grin on her face and nodded. "Fuck yeah, Jack! That song was totally bitching! Fucking jamming! Makes me want to go and fucking dance!"

Jenny looked at her clothes and started ripping them off. "What the fuck am I wearing? This shit isn't latex or leather; I need me some hot bitch clothes."

Jack grabbed her by her hair and spun her around. "Yeah, you do. I know some bitching shops we can stop at and get properly decked out. But first, singing makes Jack horny. If you want to hang with Jack you gotta put out."

Jenny didn't even blink. She threw her arms around him and gave him a tongue kiss, rolling it around and slobbering all over his mouth. "Of course, Jack! I'm a groupie and your biggest fan! Anything you want, take it!"

Jack shoved her to her knees and she immediately went for his crotch. Jenny unzipped him and sucked him down like a pro. She deep throated him in and out while he grabbed her head and face fucked her.

"That it you fucking groupie slut! Suck it all the way down! You wanna party with me you gotta show me talent!" Jack said as he pumped. He lasted a few minutes and finally blasted all over her face.

He tossed her an old t shirt and said "Wipe your face and then lick me clean. Rockers don't clean themselves." Jenny giggled and did as she was told.

Jack pulled her up onto her feet. "Nice blow job. Okay, you can hang with me. But we gotta get you fixed up. Come on." He led her to her bedroom and started dumping out clothing. She was a real estate agent for her day job, but Jack was figuring he would get her to quit. If she wanted to be a groupie, then she needed to be available 24/7.

Jack finally found a black leather mini skirt she had from college and a black lace brassiere. Black stockings and a set of black pumps completed the look. She layered on makeup and tied back her hair. Jack put an old dog collar on her along with a pair of hoop earrings to complete the look.

"It'll do for now. You'll pass as a rock slut, but I know just the place to get you some proper wear. Me too. Okay, grab your ATM card, we need cash and then let's hit the streets."

Jack led Jenny to the car (a black BMW) and in they got. Jack pushed Jenny down over his lap and she giggled as she started to blow him again as he drove off towards downtown.

THE NEXT MORNING

Jack rolled outta bed at about 3 pm. Jenny continued to slumber naked in the stained bed sheets of the cheap hotel room they had rented at dawn after a night of dancing, drinking and partying. They had driven around to a bunch of ATMs and Jack had his groupie pull out nearly 5K in cash and they had then hit a couple of shops. He had gotten some leather chaps, a couple of metal shirts, proper biker boots, and a bitchen leather jacket. His groupie was properly tricked out as well. Thigh-High black latex boots, latex skirt and tube top, leather jacket, some cheap bangle jewelry. Her hair was now Jet black with streaks of purple and dark red. They had also acquired some tattoos. She had barbed wire with roses around both wrists and a nice tramp stamp over her ass. He had some rad angels on both arms.

They had clubbed hard in some underground joint until dawn. The rock had been glowing a bit the entire time, but since just about everyone there was already a metal head or a punk, Jack hadn't noticed any changes.

They had staggered, drunk and stoned on some pills they had bought at the club a couple blocks down, and crashed in a pay by the hour hotel. They had fucked for about an hour before his groupie passed out in a drunken heap.

"Yeah, good fucking night. But I need to get the band set up. Can't be living on the groupie's cash forevah. Time to get the guys in line." Jack pulled out his cell phone and texted his buds in the band to meet him at his house as his stepmom would be late and they could practice.

Jack roused his still loopy groupie, got her sort of dressed and took a cab back to the secure parking garage where they had left the Beamer the night before. Jack drove home, but stopped at several ATMs to get some more cash.

"Listen Jenny, you want to hang with Jack and the guys, you need to quit this job of yours. Pull your money out and start hanging out. You do a good enough job being a groupie and maybe I'll let you stay on. Dig?"

"No problems, Baby! I'll, like totally quit today and pull my money out. I need to get some work done, too. I need some nice fake tits, I don't look nearly slutty enough with this rack!" Jenny said as she licked her lips.

That taken care of, Jack motored home. At home, he started working on another song for his guys to listen too when they got there.

About 4 pm the other 3 band members showed up. Jack had Jenny upstairs and led his band into the basement. His friends were a bit weirded out by his appearance, but he reassured them that it was just a get up and he had something that would really blow their minds.

He hooked up his guitar and looked at his friends. Sam, the drummer, was a buddy since before grade school and lived just down the street. Jim, the bass player, had become a friend in Junior High, and Mark, the backup guitarist, singer and also keyboard player, was the latest member joining two years ago. All three were okay musicians, and enjoyed all kinds of rock. All three were fairly normal guys.

"Time to change that shit!" Jack thought and slammed out the starting chord.

Jack felt the rock in his pocket pulse and saw all three of his friends stiffen and saw the glow in their eyes. With an evil grin Jack launched into his song.

"No Time for School or Learnen, our lives are about Rock and Rolling! Party Animals and Rock Gods is what we are, not a God damned thing compares thus far! We make women into bitches, and men into thugs! We live for nothing but Rock, Sex, and Drugs!"

Jack rocked out for 5 minutes, losing himself in the music and visions of non-stop bitches and parties, sex, booze, fights, sleazy clubs, concerts and groupies, the life. When he finished, he was gasping for air.

He looked at his buds. The glow faded slowly out of their eyes and Jack saw that his bros understood now and were ready for the life.

"Looks like you guys get it. Ready to fucking rock?"

Sam grinned back at him. "Shit yeah bro! Let's get set the fuck up and hammer some tunes!"

The others grinned and set up.

Jack set up some stuff to record. "The acoustics are for shit, but this will work well enough. We are going to cut a tape, and you guys need to go home and play it for your parents. Once we have them taken care of, we can started building our fan base. This gig is going to be fucking epic! And I got a new name for the band. We are now called Meteorite."

The others grinned and followed along as Jack smashed into the first verse. Jack had written out some basic themes and they followed along. Really it was not that great, but it didn't need to be with that rock glowing. Jack could feel the power pulsing as they recorded.

After a few songs, Jack cut off. "Okay guys, here's the skinny. You each take a recording home and play it for your parents. Make sure they listen to the whole thing. The song will rot their brains into not caring one fucking bit about what you are doing. Once done, get some money from 'em and get done up like me. Tomorrow we stop by the school and see some folks. Then things get really epic."

"You got it man." Jim replied. "But what are you going to do? Write us some more bitching songs?"

Jack smiled and smiled more as Jenny slinked down wearing nothing but a black garter belt, panties, lace bra and her thigh boots carrying a tray with ice cold beers on it. "Oh, I got some plans and some people to see. Thanks for the beers bitch!"

Jenny giggled and gave him a big tongue kiss as she passed the beers out. Mark felt up her ass and she ground back into his hand with a wink.

"Nice ass. Ain't this your stepmom? She's fucking hot!" Mark said as he moved his hand up and pumped her right tit.

"This is Jenny. Don't matter what she was, she is now our first groupie. If you guys want a quick blow job, Jenny's the bitch for it."

"Sounds like a plan." Sam said as he undid his belt.

Jenny smiled and dropped to her knees without a word and started sucking. The other band members gathered around her except for Jack who chugged his beer and headed up the stairs with his MP Player. He wanted to test his music on someone else.

LATER THAT DAY

Jack looked out his kitchen window into the next door neighbor's backyard. The Smiths were a young couple, mid 20's, professional, and very upscale. Both had gone to some Ivy League school and were both doing well in their professions. Mr. Smith was a doctor who specialized in neurological research. Mrs. Tara Smith was a smoking hot blonde in awesome shape who was a lawyer. She had just passed the Bar and was a junior partner in a prestigious law firm.

"Not for much longer though. She'll make a fine cage dancer for our concert gigs. I just gotta get her to understand her true role in life. Heh, music flows from the soul they say so time to show her my inner self." Jack said.

Jack saw her white Mercedes in the driveway. He also saw a black BMW with a vanity license plate saying "PWRGRL" on it. Jack knew she had some rather outgoing friends and decided this just might be a bit more fun.

Jack rang the doorbell, and waited a minute. Tara opened the door and Jack smiled. "Afternoon Mrs. Smith. Sorry to bug you, but I really need a third ear for something. Can I come in?"

"Uh, are you feeling okay? You seem rather oddly dressed." Tara said giving him an odd look and not opening the door more.

"Oh, stupid me. My band is playing at a costume party for some kids at school and we're going as heavy metalheads. Considering how we normally look, we guessed it would work as a great costume."

"Oh, well that certainly is true. You look like a real white trash thrasher. I've got company though, so what exactly do you need?" Tara said as she opened the door and let him into the entryway.

"Well, we just wrote a new song. I'm pretty sure it won't make us superstars or anything, but we had two different beats to it and we can't decide which goes better. I saw your car and since my stepmom isn't home I just wanted you to listen to them real quick and let me know which beat you like better", Jack said as he pulled out his player and small speakers.

"That sounds fun Tara. Let's give a listen, if he makes it big we can then say we knew him before he was cool!" a very sexy voice said from behind Jack.

Jack turned and looked at a very sexy looking Asian woman. She was tall, at least 6 foot, had a small rack though, but was in obviously great shape as her form showed in a very tasteful, but very form fitting business suit.

Tara laughed. "Okay Melody, we can do it. Jack, this in Melody. She's a friend from law school. She is actually teaching law at the university for a year before going to work as Supreme Court clerk. Melody, this is Jack from next door. He's Jennifer's boy."

Jack smiled as he shook her hand and thought to himself "No, Jenny's MY bitch. But you'll get that part soon enough."

Jack led them into Tara's living room and setup his MP Player. He set up the speakers, and held the rock and the player itself in his hand, carefully concealing it.

"Okay, this is the first beat. I think this one works best but you let me know. It's titled "Bitches Obey Me!" Jack said as he hit play.

The two women didn't even have time to be startled by the title as the first driving chord hit them and froze them in place. "Hot women don't need to be thinken, all they need to do is listen! Listen to Me! Listen to your Master! Women ain't nothing but toys to play with! So you hot bitches get to obeyen!"

The song lasted four minutes, slamming out instructions on how to be a mindless groupie bimbo who danced and performed for her man, and was nothing unless she was part of the band as a groupie, dancer, girlfriend, or just plain slave.

Melody and Tara's eyes were solid green by the end of the song. Jack had cranked up the volume to maximum and the house was shaking. "Great things, Bose speakers." Jack said as he watched the bitches. He noticed that they seemed more animated the louder the volume and were actually singing the chorus the final time around.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers