That Cupid Masque!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't even make you sign a pre-nup at all, and Daddy can't make me these days. I'm a more assertive and independent woman now, except with you. Regarding you, I'm putty in your hands. I won't let jealousy drive us apart, either. I'm yours. You don't have to be ... mine. Not in that sense, anyway. This isn't a two-way street, darling. I'm a possession. I belong to you. You can share me or not share me. I will share you gladly with men or women or both if you wish it! I will do whatever you like. I don't care if it's fair. I don't care if you have a wife, girlfriend, or both. I don't care if you have a boyfriend or a harem or whatever.

"I'll live with you, without you, come crawling at your beck and call. I'll service you at work. I'll service you at parties. I'll service you at home, at temple, at church, whatever you wish. I'll bend over you in food courts, cafes, strip malls, strip clubs, turn tricks for you, do amateur porn and cam girl work, participate in orgies, give lap dances, seduce men, women, whatever and whoever you wish.

"You can gang-bang me, include me in reverse gang-bangs with you as the object, whatever you want! I'll fuck you right in front of my husband on our marriage bed if you wish it! I'll fuck you when I'm sore right after I've given birth, if possible, and if not, there's still two other holes for your use! I'll be your vixen, your hot wife, or your faithful wife, if it please you! I'll be your mistress, your toilet slave, your Domme, your cook, your broodmare, your pet, your princess, whatever it takes!" Tamar swore to me with apparent sincerity and passion.

"Come, then ... come for me! Prove to me that you're mine. Cum on command! And then milk my own jizz from my balls to fill your ass!" I directed Tamar, and God's teeth, she came like it was going out of style!

The sound of her orgasm was enough to disrupt the other parties at the Halloween masque, and pretty soon, we had an audience, including Denise. She arrived in time to watch me jerk and flinch as I came in my boss's ass and pull out of it. What happened next utterly staggered me, as Denise knelt and took my cock into her mouth. I nearly fell over right then, especially as Tamar joined her and shared the load with her.

That wasn't half as crazy as when the Dolly Parton guest came up to me and shoved my face into her cleavage. Then she removed her own wig and revealed herself to be Candace, my ex-stepmother! I must have been pretty sauced and distracted by her bosom not to recognize her before, even with the wig, but then I didn't recognize Tamar, either.

"Surprise! Like my tits? You always did. They're just for you now, because I've moved on from your old man some time ago. I've decided that the son is much better than the father. If I have to share you, so be it. I shared him, too, you know! I fell in love with you years ago! We're not that far apart in age, anyway, are we? I'm only thirty-six to your twenty-five!" Candace offered herself to me, reminding me that I met her when I was ten and she was twenty-one.

"And you never have to move out of here, unless you wish it, bro! I'm your slut, too! I'll gladly share you with the other two. I didn't know that you had a thing for your boss or your stepmother, but I don't blame you. Both of them are cute as can be. How about it, bro? Want to move them in with us and just live in sin together?" Denise offered me, but Tamar shook her head.

"I've got a better idea. Move in with me! Hubby's back in Israel and by the time he returns, I can have divorce papers ready for him, if you wish to marry me. The ladies can tag along for sure! I don't mind at all!" Tamar lobbied to become my wife.

"Wow ... you really want to marry me, don't you?" I reacted to her words while caressing her face.

"Then marry me and just take the in-laws with the territory," I warned her.

"Works for me, but may I please call Candace 'Mom' and suck on her tits now and then?" Tamar begged me.

"Okay with me if it's fine with her," I chuckled, even as several more ladies catcalled and fondled me, including Elvira.

"Okay, but only if she also lets Denise eat her pussy. I can already tell that she wants to do it, right, Dee?" Tamar teased them both.

"Mother, may I?" Denise pleaded.

"You may if Charles agrees," Candace turned to me, even as someone put my Cupid mask back on and the ladies carried me on their shoulders into the living room.

After that, things became a blur, but from what I can recall, I was the star attraction and I don't know how many men and women used me until morning. I just know that I was used a lot and woke up very sore the next day ... and not just with my cock. I also still had the Cupid mask on ... I didn't learn until later why that mattered.

12