That Damn Imp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have been a very good boy, indeed," she whispered as she nibbled along his ear. Oh, kitten. Being good isn't easy, he thought with a bemused smile, but at least the waiting was about to come to an end...

"Mmm," he pressed against her hand and returned the kiss in kind, one of his hands sliding up to cup a breast as his other hand slid to her waist. "I do try. How are you going to reward me?"

"I did say that you could have me in whatever position you wanted," Her groping became firmer as she nibbled his ear again. Damn. If it felt good in this form, what would it be like to have Koshka nibbling along the entire length of his ear in his true form?

His hand slid down to squeeze her rear end, and he pressed himself against her, his cock as hard as it could be with the limits of the fabric, and there was already a wet spot in his underwear from the precum that had started to leak out as soon as she had started groping him. Her hand was now skillfully stroking along his length, and a low groan burst from his throat.

"You keep doing that," he murmured through gritted teeth, "and I may seriously consider bending you over the hood of my car..."

"And let the restaurant patrons see that fine ass of yours? Nuh-huh. As you have said, you're all mine." She reached around and gave his own ass a squeeze. "But I'll drive, if you trust me with your car," she half-teased.

Despite his best efforts at self-control as Malcolm, Puck wasn't sure if he could drive with a raging hard-on. He quickly nodded, tossing her the keys, happy to let her take the reins, literally and figuratively.

She regarded him with a smirk as if aware of how immensely relieved he was to hand over the keys. He sat in the car and buckled himself in, leaning back against the headrest with a slow sigh before he glanced over at her. Her eyes met his before they slid down to his groin, and he regarded her with a faint smile before she started the car, nearly peeling out of the parking lot.

At the first stoplight, she reached across and fondled him, kneading her palm against his twitching length. A low groan rumbled in his throat as he relaxed his knees, feeling them spread apart a bit.

"Kitten..." he groaned. Her hand continued its steady progress until the light became green. He closed his eyes, swallowing thickly. This game continued at the next couple of stops before she undid his belt, and he shivered as he felt his pants come loose, deft fingers pulling the button out before the soft snkt of the zipper met his ears.

His eyelids fluttered open, and he glanced at her with mild surprise. By the rules of society, what Koshka was doing would definitely be considered lewd, even in these modern times. Fondling someone while driving a car would be unsafe, other people might see them, and he was a responsible man who avoided unsavory situations, and...

Oh, hush. All I'm doing is sitting here and enjoying the attentions of my all-time favorite demon, Puck reminded his conscience. He hadn't initiated this, but he certainly wasn't about to hold off the attentions of this gorgeous hellion, regardless of what happened the last time she'd played with him. At the next stop, she rubbed him through his boxer briefs, and he breathed out sharply, his eyes meeting hers. Mmm. Yes, fuck propriety. Let Koshka do as she pleases.

His balls ached as she pulled him out of his underwear, now slowly, firmly pumping him. A soft, sharp utterance of her name made its way past his lips, and he lightly rested his hand on her arm.

"Need me to stop?" she asked with a lilt in her tone that indicated she wasn't about to stop anytime soon. Nor did he want her to.

"Never."

"Mmm."

At the next stop, another car pulled up next to them, carrying an average-looking, dumpy middle-aged couple. Since her upper arm was visible, the couple could see that it was flexing up and down, and the blissful look on Malcolm's face made it pretty apparent what was happening in the luxury car.

Koshka noticed their attrition and smirked, unashamedly continuing her actions, and Malcolm slowly became aware of their onlookers. Inwardly, Puck couldn't help but take glee in this impromptu encounter, but he held back a grin and merely let his lips part slightly in a pleased moan. Her hand continued its steady ministration, the pad of her thumb rubbing around the tip of his penis.

She winked at the couple, and Puck wanted to laugh. The husband looked at his wife with a hopeful glance, obviously wishing his wife might take some initiative regarding their intimacy. She scowled at him, before turning back to scowl at Koshka, her grip on the steering wheel becoming white-knuckled. The redhead simply regarded her with a Cheshire cat grin as she gave him several more pumps. When the light turned green, the pressure around his aching manhood ended, and he took a deep breath, feeling the delicious ache deep in his belly. Oh yessss...

Only a couple more stops after that marked the end of their journey. Quickly, she turned the car off and fumbled out of her seat-belt, and he did the same, his erection bobbing as he did so. The privacy of her parking lot kept his desire from curious eyes, and she scrambled through the door and up the stairs tugging at his tie. After she unlocked the upstairs door, she dragged him though it as she resumed her fondling.

"Since you were such a good boy tonight, you don't get to just have me one time. You can have me as many times as you want," she promised as she nibbled along his ear, managing to lock the door behind them while keeping her eyes on him.

Oh yes. Yes. YES. So many positions to try... or do again. He moaned eagerly, eyes rolling back as she teased his ear. He moved along with her, allowing her to guide where they'd go but wanting to get there quick, scrambling after her and keeping as close as he could without impeding her steps. His hands ran over her quickly, reaching beneath her dress and giving her ass a squeeze. He growled, swatting her backside, his cock still throbbing from her teasing.

"Do you want some head first or do you just want to go at it? I hope you brought plenty of condoms," she purred as she wiggled into his touch, the door slamming shut behind them as she kicked it closed.

"I just want you." His voice was a heated purr as he stared down at her, his hand slowly sliding into his pocket before pulling out several condoms, letting the golden packets dangle from his hand.

"And you have me." She shrugged her jacket off and tossed it to the ground before giving him several firm pumps, his cock weeping openly now. Their eyes met, and she licked her lips. Dexterously, she reached behind and unzipped her dress before letting it slide down her hips.

Clad in nothing but black lace panties and her matching pumps, she beckoned to him to come further into the apartment, and without thinking twice, he obeyed as he stepped out of his shoes. Feeling soft carpet under his feet, he felt Koshka push gently on him to stop before dropping to her knees, tugging his pants and underwear down to his knees.

As he looked down at her, she took him unto her mouth, causing him to give out a soft hiss. His balls were heavy with pent-up need, and he reached down to rest his hand on her hair. She started humming as her head bobbed up and down, and he recognized it as one of the songs they'd danced to.

"Koshka." Her name came out in a strangled moan as Malcolm found himself approaching orgasm sooner than he'd intended. Her humming became firmer, and the condoms slipped from his fingers as he leaned over, feeling his core tighten itself into a superheated knot. His head snapped up and he groaned as he came hard within her mouth, pushing a bit more of his length past her lips.

Their eyes met, and he shuddered as she swirled his tongue around his twitching cock. His grip tightened a bit, fingers curling through her thick locks as he exhaled slowly. Even though he'd just been given a satisfying blowjob, his need remained fierce. He slowly pulled out of her mouth, her continued sucking keeping his cock hard. Although he didn't need help, he wasn't about to complain, and took his time backing away, smiling at her gently when she finally let the cockhead pop out from her mouth.

She licked her lips and rose to her feet, sliding the panties down her legs. He eyed the dark red thatch between her legs and relished the thought of the treasures within.

"Like what you see?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip.

"Every bit of it," rumbled his reply. She chuckled softly and moved forward, undoing his tie before pulling off his shirt and vest, hands careful but moving nimbly to divest him of his coverings. Her nails lightly raked along his chest and sides after she'd uncovered the expanse of pale flesh, and was quick to shrug them off.

"I like every bit of you, too," Koshka replied with a grin as she slid his pants down his legs, and he obligingly stepped out of them and slid off his socks before picking the strip of condoms off the floor and unwrapping one, his hands shaking slightly.

Fucking condoms, Puck mused as he slipped it on, feeling the latex encase his shaft. Hopefully he wouldn't need them in due time. As he did, his eyes moved up and down her body.

"How do you want it, big boy?" she asked, wiggling her hips and causing her breasts to jiggle a bit.

"In every way possible." His eyes met hers, and he knew she could see, and feel the desire that was coursing through his loins. "But for now, let's start with..." He glanced at the space behind her. "The wall."

She smirked slowly and took several steps backwards until the wall met her shoulders and rear end, and he closed in on her, lifting one of her legs, his fingers curling around the back of her knee.

Her arms locked around his neck as she raised herself, wiggling against him. With a hungry thrust, he sheathed himself within her tight heat, feeling a slight tremble in his knees before he steadied himself. Lowering his head, he inhaled her perfume as he placed light kisses along her jaw and neck, savoring her presence and the way it titillated all of his senses.

"Malcolm..." she breathed as she clenched around him. He responded with a light nip at the side of her neck.

"Kitten." He ground into her, wiggling his pelvis and hearing her small gasp of delight. She thrust back at him, using the wall and her free leg as leverage as she clenched around him at expertly-timed intervals. One hand pressed itself to the wall, and the other one slid from her leg to her rear end, and she groaned as she wrapped her legs around him, one of her hands now running along his hair.

He thrust into her with abandon, hitting the wall several times as she responded to his attentions, aggressively nibbling along his ear and raking her nails down his back. Her name burst from his throat as he approached his second climax.

Malcolm was not long in recovering, and had her on her hands and knees for their next coupling. They mated in a dance as old as time, their enthusiastic moans filling the apartment as Koshka begged him to go harder. He was only too happy to oblige, grabbing ahold of her hair as he pounded into her fiercely.

For their next mating, Puck decided he would like to lie back for a bit, and let Koshka express some of her own passion. The dances they had performed earlier had apparently been just as powerful a conduit for her desire as his own. He coaxed her on top of her, and watched as her breasts bounced with her undulations, balancing herself with hands on his chest, and black pumps on the floor.

Puck had never nursed a shoe or foot fetish, but as he saw her graceful ankles bound in the black ribbons that held the shoes to her feet, he could see why some men would develop such a fixation. He thrust upwards, meeting her fierceness with his own as he pressed his fingers into her hips, groaning as another wave of bliss overcame him.

He closed his eyes for several moments before opening them again, seeing Koshka's own half-lidded gaze, Caressing her hips with his thumbs, his hands slid up her sides.

He was content to simply lie there for several minutes, limbs slack from the succession of climaxes he'd shared with his lover.

He tilted his chin over to the sofa, and she nodded. She lay on her side, on leg gracefully stretched over her head like a ballet dancer. Naturally, this afforded an excellent view of her intimate areas, which he was pleased to note was flush with their shared passion.

Malcolm swept her up in his arms for a couple more heated couplings in the bedroom. Much as he wanted to go all night, Puck was sadly aware of human limitations, and he'd already pushed the limits pretty far as they were.

Koshka was now loosely cuddled next to him, one of her legs draped across his own.

"Seems like you enjoyed your reward," she purred as she nibbled his ear. Oh hell, I did, Puck responded silently. Oddly, that had actually been worth the self-denial as he had frittered away the days in unspent passion. No one had ever done that to him before.

"Was it that obvious?" Malcolm teased, running a hand softly along her leg. He tickled at her side slightly then wrapped her in an embrace, murmuring contentedly.

"Perhaps I should tease you and leave you aching more often," she responded smugly. "It certainly has gotten pleasurable results for me," she added in a mock evil tone.

"You wouldn't be so cruel, would you, Kitten?" he asked, a light tone of mock dismay in his voice. "You know I am yours. There's no need to play games with me."

She ran her finger along his lips. "But it's such a fun game." She tilted her head a bit. "But to be fair, I won't play it too often."

"Next time I may just jump you, hold you down, and refuse to stop... though only because I know you'd enjoy it," he grinned, his hand sliding to her ass and giving it a firm spank.

She gave out a small laugh. "Well, there's that. I can't exactly argue." She wiggled in response to the spank. "So, I figure this is a good time to talk about our relationship, since we've ever actually sat down and discussed the terms. I suppose you're wanting to go steady?" she said with another nibble.

"There's noting in this world I would find more agreeable," Malcolm replied with a warm smile. He gave her a squeeze, both showing appreciation and to emphasize his desire to be with her. Inwardly, Puck was doing a gleeful victory dance. He'd wanted Koshka for so long, and now she was his girlfriend! Girlfriend!

"Good. I certainly don't want to share you with anyone else." She trailed her nails lightly along his chest. "Mine, all mine!" she purred.

"All yours," he agreed, pressing against her hand, embracing her tighter. He breathed in the scent of her hair, kissing and rubbing gently. Mmm. Though he was typically known as a fleeting and fickle man, he knew that no one could satisfy him like Koshka did.

"Hope I wasn't too rough," she half-teased, noting the hickeys that were forming along where she'd bitten and sucked him. Fae or demons had to be careful around human lovers, and though she did do her best to restrain herself, Malcolm just got her so goddamn horny.

"Not at all. Be as rough as you like," he grinned. "Hope I wasn't too gentle..."

She gave out a chuckle. "You were nothing short of amazing! So I'm thinking in the morning I cook for us. I have bacon. So... sex and bacon?"

"Sex, bacon, and then more sex... and possibly more bacon," he amended, nodding emphatically. Puck was a vegetarian - most of the time. There was something about bacon though, that simply made his mouth water.

"Mmm. Bacon. When I have bacon, I like to add extra bacon to my bacon. Good thing I went grocery shopping yesterday."

"Almost as if you planned all this out..." he stroked his chin, smirking. "Sexy and clever, you make quite the package, my dear. And a bit of sassiness in there to balance it out."

"But that's why you like me so much," she replied, settling in for the night. "So get some rest and you can have me more in the morning. This time I promise to not leave you hanging."

"Mmm, good," he murmured, nuzzling up against her, getting comfortable enough to sleep. He stirred again, giving her a few more kisses before really settling in. "See you in the morning, beautiful," he gave her a squeeze, closing his eyes.

Although Puck himself needed very little sleep, his human shell had been put through his paces, and the fae was content to simply settle and let Malcolm recuperate as he processed the events of that night. His dancing idea had indeed reaped him an excellent reward. Venjanca might think that Puck was irresponsible and immature, but they did have things in common, even if Venjanca wouldn't admit them. He made a mental note to include dancing in their plans in the future, at least at appropriate intervals. It would be a step in the right direction.

Puck sighed inwardly as he arranged Malcolm in a comfortable sleeping position. Now they were boyfriend and girlfriend, and their relationship was progressing far better than he'd expected or hoped for at this point, but how would she feel if she knew who really slept beside her?

You know what, fuck it, he mused. Yes, he would have to come clean eventually... unless he wanted to keep up this Malcolm persona indefinitely. It would be relatively easy to just go on as Malcolm and enjoy Koshka's unreserved attentions.

Yet at the same time, he was Puck, not Malcolm. He'd assumed various identities throughout the centuries of his long existence, but Puck alone remained while these various identities had come and gone. Would there ever be a good time to reveal the truth? He sincerely hoped so, and set aside these worries as he focused on simply enjoying Koshka's presence, listening to the quiet sound of her breathing.

o0o

In the morning, as promised, Koshka slid out of bed to start breakfast, quickly pulling on a loose kimono of dark red and green. Leaving the bedroom door open let her cats come into the bedroom, and she smiled at them as they rubbed against her legs for attention before climbing into bed with her lover. They purred and slunk against his sleeping form, kneading his chest before settling down on top of him as she moved around in the kitchen, cooking some eggs and bacon with toast.

As the rich, warm smell of bacon filled the apartment, Malcolm emerged from the bedroom, a blanket wrapped around his shoulder. As they faced one another, he did not disguise his appreciation of the sight of the fabric hugging her body, wiggling his eyebrows a bit as he did so.

"Well look at you. I've half a mind to just toss you onto the kitchen table. Breakfast would probably burn but still," he looked her over again, and she was certain he had become hard beneath the blanket, "damn."

"Really? I thought you had both hands full of pussy in the bedroom," she grinned, having seen him cuddling with the cats while she was checking on him. He met her grin with a small smile and a twinkle in his eyes. He closed in on her, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tightly. She relaxed into his embrace. And gave out a soft murmur as his hands slid to her breasts to massage them.

However, there were more pressing concerns, and Koshka pulled away from him to take the bacon and eggs out of their pans. Several pieces of toast sat ready to be buttered. As she'd promised, there was plenty of bacon. There was a couple of minutes of companionable silence as she poured them coffee and he put a couple heaping spoonfuls of scrambled egg and several pieces of bacon on a slice of toast.

She let out a contented sigh as she bit into a piece of crispy bacon. What was it about bacon that made it so irresistible? She'd tried various meat through the ages, but nothing could rival hot, fried strips of pork belly.

"I hope you have plenty of bacon. I'm going to want to ravish you after breakfast, you know. Isn't protein a good source of energy and all?" Malcolm commented in a slightly dry tone. She met his clear blue eyes.