That Damn Imp Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought such people were boring to you," she commented. For a moment, she entertained the thought of the three of them together, before quickly banishing that thought. "No. He's mine, and I don't want to share him." She opened the chocolates, taking one. "But hey, I'll share this."

"There's gotta be something interesting about him. You're not really into guys that are completely dull, are you? Alright, fine," he said with a sigh. "Keep Mr. Boring to yourself," he nabbed an offered chocolate.

"And that's all I'm giving you, remember that," she added in a stern tone to emphasize that she didn't want him around Malcolm.

"You know, if you wanted to be really persuasive..." Puck raised his eyebrows suggestively again. Before she could reply, he put up his hands. "I'm kidding. No other sharing. Just chocolates."

She let him have a couple more pieces of candy, and surprisingly, he was silent, almost pensive. When he wasn't talking, he was almost tolerable, she mused. She glanced at her phone while Puck enjoyed his candy. He really was cute, in a charming way. It was not the first time she'd thought that, and it would not be the last. No messages, she put her phone back down.

After finishing the candy, Puck sat in thoughtful, uncharacteristic silence for a few moments. Then, he sighed. "Well, I'm sure you want to get back to Mr. Stick-in-the-Mud. I suppose I can let you be for awhile. Thanks for the chocolate."

She allowed herself a small smile at that. "You know, when you're more like this, I find you easier to tolerate. Have a nice day." She said it in a kind way, instead of sarcasm as she might have said at other times

"Yeah, you too," he replied softly, a faint smile on his lips, the compliment bringing a faint blush to his cheeks. "Bye." With that he vanished after wiggling his fingers in farewell and sweeping his arm in a flourish.

o0o

Feedback is valuable to an author, especially those who post their works online for free. We spend days, weeks, months on chapters, and believe me, it gets discouraging when we don't get feedback. All we ask, for your enjoyment, is that you take a few minutes to leave feedback. It can be something you liked or thought we did a good job on - so that we can keep on doing it - or constructive criticism so that we know what we can improve on. Heck, even a simple 'good job!' lets us know that our readers are engaged/interested in our works especially the further we go along in a story, and if we don't get any indication of that engagement/interest, it is a huge blow to our motivation. Trust me, we appreciate the feedback.

12