That Damned Island! Pt. 01

Story Info
An exchange student is about to have the time of his life.
2.1k words
3.84
23.7k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't get much better than that my brothers! It most definitely does not!

The story I am about to tell you is the reason I barely enjoy sex anymore, the reason why my erections are not remotely close to what they used to be and the reason why I have been dysthymic for the last 3 years.

It all started when I received an invitation to travel halfway across the world and take a part in building beach huts for the Hamato aboriginal tribes in the coastal city of Watuzu as a 21 year old senior architecture student. I have always been one of the top students and when I received the invitation from Professor Mati I had little reason to doubt the motives behind her gest. I would find out at a later stage however that I couldn't have been more mistaken.

Professor Mati was a 40 year old brunette with curly black hair that went all the way down to her lower back, she wore pink eyeglasses at all times and was famous for her tight black t-shirts that highlighted her humongous pair of breasts. Overall she was of an exceptional beauty and her brown eyes and Hollywood smile weren't even her most attractive assets. What really changed her from a bombshell to a goddess was her body that seemed to belong to one of those luscious Porn stars who have undergone all sorts of augmentation surgeries even though she's never been under a surgeon's knife in her life. In addition to her huge round tits and slim waist, her butt as you might have guessed by now was something to die for and probably my main distraction during her classes.

She had always seemed to have a special fondness towards me that I've always attributed to my mastery of the topics she taught us but as I would learn later on there is always much more than meets the eye when it comes to understanding the different motives behind human behavior.

To make a long story short, having always wanted to travel, I jumped at the opportunity even though I had less than a week to prepare myself. On Monday June 8th 2017, I was to leave the cold snowy weather of New Zealand and head to the burning beaches of Watuzu. We took a plane first to Hawaii and then to my great surprise Professor Mati said:

'Have you ever been on a private jet honey?'

'No I haven't mam.'

'Oh so this will be your first time. It's great to hear that! I hope you're not scared but this is the only way we can reach our destination since we're going to a private island.'

What?! A Private Island?! I was almost out of my mind. First I had to digest the fact the Professor Mati had access to a private jet and then a private Island?!

I only thought that private islands could be the properties of prosperous ruthless dictators or multi-billionaires who made more money per year than some 3rd world countries. We got on the airplane and to my continuing amazement we were left by ourselves, just the two of us! 'I hope you know how to fly this thing Ms Mati because I most definitely don't.' I said awkwardly not without a hint of anxiety in my voice.

'Oh why of course I can honey. Don't you worry about that. It's just too hot in here, I hope that you wouldn't mind if I take my clothes off while I am flying this thing.'

'Oh Ms Mati please do!' I said before realizing the over-excitement present in the tone of my voice that must have betrayed my shock to hear her words. Me and Miss Mati on an airplane, over the pacific ocean, alone, and now she wanted to take off her clothes?! What kind of strange dream was I in? Have I died and been sent to heaven? Did heaven really exist after all? Oh how I longed to be resurrected and sent back to earth to tell everyone that heaven really existed and was well wroth all the misery and suffering on earth! Little did I know that my heavenly journey was still in its infancy.

As I sat in my "co-pilot" chair, Miss Mati stood beside me and before assuming her pilot role, she removed her shirt letting her breasts bounce around in a red bra. She caressed them very quickly and then let the straps of her bra fall off her shoulders before reaching behind her back to unhook it and let it drop to the ground. You can imagine my brothers my shock at that moment. As a 21 year old shy kid who's always fantasized about his teacher, watching her beautiful enormity bouncing around for the first in my life was definitely an otherworldly experience! She looked at me and I noticed her lips being drawn into a smirk before she started unzipping her jeans and a moment later to my great pleasure she was wearing nothing but a pretty little red thong that highlighted her ass in the most provocative way possible. 'Do you like what you're seeing mister?' She said teasingly. I nodded, looking at her intently and trying not to break the eye contact between us as hard as that may have been.

10 minutes later we were airborne. I was relaxing in my chair fully clothed and my pilot in her red thong flying us across the pacific. I tried to make a conversation to make light of the situation and to try to diminish my anguish.

'So Miss Mati have you been participating in such projects for long?'

'Oh yes dear!'

'And how do you like it?'

'Oh it's the best thing ever. I have seen several students like yourself mature and become real men after such experiences. I myself have learned a lot. It has definitely made my life better and much more interesting. But remember son it will only be a one time experience for you. No matter what happens in that place, you will never be able to return there. And no matter what you witness, not a soul could learn about it.'

'Oh I see.' I said not knowing the amount of misery that this experience would inflict on me for the rest of my life. Not for any lack of amusement oh my dear brothers, but for how insignificant my life would be after the carnal pleasures that I would experience on that damned island!

After our little conversation, silence reigned again. I was in my chair brooding about the secrecy of our endeavor. Why wasn't I allowed to say anything to anyone? Why were we going to a private island if we were going to build huts? Were there really aboriginal people? Why haven't I ever heard of Watuzu before? Why was I by myself on an airplane with my hottest teacher almost butt naked sitting next to me?

As I sat there my mind trying to process all those thoughts, Ms Mati shook me back to reality by laying her hand gently over my thigh.

'Hey Stud! Don't overthink. It's never done anyone any good. Besides I really need you to massage my neck and shoulders. They're killing me!'

'Now?'

'Oh yes. There's tanning oil in the back that I was saving for the island why don't you get some and make yourself useful.'

Sensing the urgency in her words I made it to the back of our small airplane and was back with the indicated bottle before she knew it. I started applying some of the oil to my hands, rubbing them together as I've seen experts do on T.V. before massaging her neck gently yet firmly at times as if I was a real professional.

'You're not very bad at this Johnny.'

'Oh I am trying my best Ms. Mati. Thank you.'

'I've always had a special liking for you. Have you ever noticed that?'

'I've always had a special liking for you too Ms. Mati. You're by far my favorite teacher.'

'Haha no need to call me Ms. Mati anymore from now on I am just Bella.'

'Okay Bella.'

As I continued with my massage she told me about her family. She told me she grew up with 3 sisters who were all younger than her and how growing up, their favorite activity was to chase "hot studs" together. She told me about some of their sexual adventures and how easy it was for them to make "the shyest guys fall under their charm and how they would later transform them into sex tools and throw them away when they grew bored of them". I honestly didn't know what to make of our discussion. I was focusing on massaging her carefully and I knew from how comfortable she sat that I was doing a more or less decent job. I kept on massaging her neck, shoulders and back for quite some time until she told me:

'Thank you very much Johnny! That was wonderful! You're a wonderful kid I hope you know that.'

'Oh thank YOU Ms. Mati!' I replied not without blushing.

'I thought we agreed on Bella. Right Johnny?'

'Oh yes Bella I am sorry!'

'It's okay honey. Listen I want to let you on a little secret now that we're getting closer to Watuzu.' She said before pausing for a few seconds to contemplate my reaction. "In Watuzu we're not allowed to have any clothes on." She said as she slipped her thongs to her ankle before throwing them away.

'Oh well Ms. Ma... I mean Bella... I don't know what to say to that. I guess that means I must take my clothes off now.'

'Oh look at you honey! Getting all smart all of a second. That's exactly what I meant. I am gonna turn my head away so that you can feel comfortable while undressing.'

As soon as she turned her head away. I got up from my seat and removed all my clothes except for my white boxer shorts.

'Oh no honey that will have to come off too.' She said staring at the bulge that my half erect penis must have been making. I hesitated for a few seconds then realizing that I was alone with the woman of my dreams on an airplane in the middle of nowhere I succeeded in mustering enough courage to become butt naked in front of the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on.

The problem was that as soon as I was out of them and under my teacher's close scrutiny my penis became harder than it has ever been.

'Oh look at you getting all excited all of a sudden.' She said with a clear grin over her face.

'Why don't you go get me the tanning oil so that we can work on your problem. You definitely can't walk into Watuzu with that 20 inch manhood of yours.'

I didn't know whether I had to feel embarrassed by my penis' excitement or feel flattered by the fact that she was complementing my reproductive organ's size. Anyway, I decided that it was best to follow her orders and get her the tanning oil. After all I didn't want to be the one to upset the great people of Watuzu because of an erection!

As I brought her the oil and stood beside her still in fully erect mode, she applied some of the oil directly over my penis which made me feel a bit ticklish at first. She then reached towards it with her right hand while leaving her left hand free to steer our airplane as needed. As she went for gentle strokes at first I felt an electrifying feeling shuddering my whole body and as she increased the speed of her strokes, I started to moan in a low voice under my quickening breath, my toes curling beneath me and my mind trying to make sense of the whole situation before going completely blank. I was becoming suspended in a state beyond reality and dreams, a state of pure bliss and pleasure. As I closed my eyes, I pictured myself in midair floating above the Pacific somewhere where place and time where mere illusions. As I spent a few minutes in that situation I took a side glance at my pilot who was smiling at me as if I was her newborn baby. She then leaned forward and without uttering a word took my penis inside her mouth and started giving it the most delightful pleasures that a man could feel. It took her some minutes before I gave up to the most intense rush of Dopamine I've ever experienced ejaculating loads and loads of hot sperm into her oral cavity.

Oh my dear brothers how happy I was in that moment! And yet my brothers oh how this whole pleasure would shrink and pale compared to what I would later on experience on the oh so great island of Watuzu!