That Damned Orange Dress Ch. 03

Story Info
Sally’s porn star career peaks.
8.1k words
3.7
61.5k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

I woke up, obviously interrupting a very good dream, as I had an extremely hard morning woody. My rude awakening was caused by my dear wife, the subject no doubt of my dream, telephoning me. "My darling we overslept – tiring night – we are going to be late for work. I am so sorry, see you later. Thank you so very much, sorry I must go."

I managed to tell her I loved her as she hung up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and looking at the clock I saw it was eight fifty five – I assumed she was due at "work" for nine. Work in this context involved my dear wife Sally going off for her second session as a professional porn star.

We had agreed that this holiday was to be a one-time experience for us to enjoy our fantasy of her exploring extra marital sex. Her exploration seemed to have taken on a life of its own and she was now on her way to make her second porn movie. She had enjoyed herself so much the day before filming with my friend Mo that I had suggested, still with no regrets, that she spend the night with him.

I got up, showered, and went down to see if I was still in time to get some breakfast. No problem I soon had a very good imitation of an English breakfast and as I enjoyed the meal, I wondered what I would do with my day. I had no idea if Sal would manage to call again or even what time she would get back.

I was just relaxing with a cigarette and my third cup of coffee when in walked both Mo and Celeste. After collecting their own coffees they joined me and asked how I was feeling about the way my holiday was progressing.

"Thanks guys, I am very pleased with your efforts – Sally is getting a much better time than I could have even dreamt she would. I take it she had an enjoyable time last night?"

Mo said, "You sure do have the perfect wife, intelligent, beautiful, and completely sexually insatiable. Last night we agreed on me using both her pussy and her ass in a more caring way than the director insisted on earlier, and I was more than happy to oblige." This got him a playful kick in the shin from Celeste and a comment that he was just helping some good friends and was not supposed to enjoy it so much.

Mo continued with a definite smile on his face, "Well I tried my very best to give her a gentle session but in both holes it very quickly progressed from me easing into her to Sally virtually raping me. I have good staying power but she had milked me dry twice in under half an hour and we both dropped off to sleep immediately afterwards."

Celeste said, "She does enjoy herself, I have seen a lot of girls in the industry but few, if any, get the same kicks as she does."

Mo butted in, "Hey I have not finished yet, at some time during the night I woke up with her mouth and tongue working on my erection. In no time she had me erect and was astride me and moving up and down with me at full depth inside her. With apologies to you both but that was far nicer than any dream."

Celeste, still smiling, said, "It is just as well that the studio did not want you to play with her today, Ron, you don't know yet, Sally is being pleasured by a couple of the black guys today. She will be fine they both know what they are doing and one in particular is almost as nice a guy as Mo – the other is only there for his body."

I asked, "What is on her agenda today, and when will she finish?"

Celeste said, "I will let her tell you her experiences, wait and see, I have no idea when she will be finished some sessions only last a couple of hours others can go on for most of the day, it depends how things gel."

Mo said, "She will be back to you as soon as she can, she felt so guilty leaving you last night – that girl really loves you."

"It will be nice to have time for a proper chat, and to get a share of the sexual activity assuming that she can still get pleasure from my equipment."

Celeste laughed and said, "As Mo just said that girl is madly in love with you and will get more pleasure from you than all these dumb hunks – and don't worry the female body is very resilient you will not notice any change in her size."

She continued, "Mo and I were talking, the studio are understandably very impressed with 'Tiffany' and must be cursing that they have only got her obligated to a total of four shoots. I know money was not her, or your motivation, but the nominal fee she got for the first session and the basic pay she is earning now and for the other two shoots is way below her value."

"I know they will offer her some more shoots, and I suspect that she will want to continue while you are here. Do not let them screw her, the boys do that well enough, she is star quality and deserves star rates – don't let her sign anything until we all talk it over."

I smiled and said, "She certainly seems to have enjoyed it so far, you think she will still want more? You have seen more of her than I have recently."

Celeste said, "She is having a great time and I know she will get pressure from the studio, she is a gold mine for them. I know she would talk to you before committing to any more, ours is just a warning to make sure she is paid what she deserves. I will also talk to her about what to agree to, the industry is getting more and more extreme theses days."

My phone, not Sally but the clinic giving me the all clear interrupted our chat; at least I could join in the fun now. When I told the guys the good news I got a rather surprising offer from Celeste, "Sally and I talked about you not getting any action for the last few days and the fact that she is having so much fun. We agreed that it would be much fairer if you and I had a bit of fun as well."

This was a development I had not expected, or even thought about. "I don't know what to say, our fantasy was all to do with Sally having as much pleasure as possible. I am not sure. Although I appreciate the offer, can I take a rain check until I have thought about it and probably talked it over with her?"

Celeste bent over and gave my ear a sloppy kiss, "Don't worry it was her idea, I am not trying to seduce you."

"We will see, Sally obviously has experienced things her body had not known before but I think I get all the pleasure I am capable of from her. I will not rule it out but I actually doubt I will take you up on your kind offer."

Mo called me a funny guy but Celeste thought it was rather sweet of me. We were at a bit of a loss on how to spend the day as we had no idea how long Sally would be but ended up going for a lengthy drive up into the mountains and having a nice meal.

We arrived back at Mo's home late afternoon and Sally called to say she had finished for the day. I went off to the studio in Mo's car to pick her up and the girl who walked out of the building to meet me looked fabulous. She was wearing high white heels, indecent cut off denim jeans, and a thin white blouse open to display plenty of her cleavage. Obviously her days work had not caused her any harm, she looked radiant.

She came up to me and wrapping her lovely body around mine said, after breaking off a long kiss, "I love you; I do hope your clearance has come through because you deserve a reward for being such a special husband."

We climbed into the SUV and I asked, "Had a good day at the office dear?"

"It was hard work, they were both much fatter than Mo, the guys were great, and in fact one of them was almost as nice as he is. They did not let me take a copy of the shoot for you; making the joke that you could have the real thing tonight."

"So tell me what my beautiful wife's body has experienced today?"

"Although a very strenuous few hours my body had a great deal of pleasure, I am so glad I bought that orange dress. Realistically though I think perhaps we should worry a little that I am getting so much satisfaction."

"Why worry my darling that is why we are here? Just enjoy it while it lasts, we can get back to normal and just enjoy the movies as we grow old together."

"I promise this will be a one off experience, although I do hope it is not too addictive – you will have to keep fit so I do not have withdrawal symptoms when we get home."

I pulled into the motel and we agreed that perhaps a visit to our bedroom might be required before we bothered to think about a meal.

As we got into our room Sally sat down and bounced on the side of the bed, "Come on then my darling, everything has been loosened, and juiced up for you, which would you like to try first?"

"I think I would like a good hard go at your ass, I can relieve the tension that has built up all this time, then I can have a nice gentle loving go at your pussy."

I was a little concerned with her comment about her holes having been loosened but while I must admit I slipped into ass without any effort, it sure felt nice and snug in there. I did not last all that long but she seemed to enjoy my efforts, I certainly did.

When I finished she turned over, cuddled up, and started kissing me, "Loving sex is far better than just raw sex, those two huge black cocks did not ruin anything for you did they?"

"No my darling it was just perfect, although I hope I last a little longer in your pussy, while I am recuperating tell me, did you manage a proper double penetration with your playthings today?"

"No, the guys today were definitely selected for size, like the proverbial beer cans, the director said not to try they were too big. I did have one in my mouth most of the time that the other was rammed into one or other of my holes though. I am afraid that I did not agree with the director – it would, at least, have been fun to try."

"I wish they had given me a video to show you, the cocks were enormous but your nice innocent wife was more than happy to accommodate them. The crew keep telling me how I come over looking like I am in heaven all the time they are pleasuring me. Your wife is certainly no actress so she must be a total slut." Her description of her day and the close proximity of her lovely body soon had me very hard again and she invited me to come right in. Her pussy certainly was not loose, it was fucking great, and she must have learnt some new skills. Her pussy muscles were literally milking my cock although I did keep going for a good long time as it was so soon after I had her ass.

I am sure it was not her acting skills, I could still give her a thrashing climax, and I even managed to cum just as she did. As I slumped down exhausted she said, "This one is worn out! Better get over to Ali's now." After a very brief pause, she said, "Joking in no way, we are going to cuddle up all night."

We had a pleasurable shower together and went down to grab a meal. I asked, "So what plans have the studio got for your lovely body, you have done two shoots and I know they will want the other two you committed to."

"I have got tomorrow off, Sunday, but on Monday they are cheating a bit, it sounds like they are making what should be two sessions into one to get as much of me as they can. Ali and another guy are going to introduce me to some DP and they are lining up lots of their studs for a production line gang bang. That involves me just bent over a table and having one in my ass or my pussy in rapid succession. That's how it will appear on screen but they will probably insist I take a few breaks."

"Just another average day at the office than! The guys did tell me to warn you that the studio would try and get more than their moneys worth from you. You are getting normal rates but everyone accepts you should be on star rates."

"Yeah, they have been pestering me before the first shoot was over to do some more shoots, when I do not show any interest they add that the pay would be very good."

"Oh? You don't show any interest, have they worn out that lovely body of yours already?"

"I am having the most fantastic fun, they may have had a good try, but my fit body is most certainly not worn out yet. It would not be fair on you if I spent all the holiday 'working' though perhaps another night over with Mo would be rather nice before we leave."

"Hey, I would be more than happy if you spent every day of our visit getting pleasure at the studio, especially if you leave me some more of your clips to watch while I am waiting. As for the night with Mo, that sounds like a good way to end the experience, although you are welcome to take advantage of him any time you are both willing."

"I think I would be willing any night, but that is being even more unfair on you than being at the studio all day. I may well take you up on the offer for our final night here, which will creep up on us all too soon. What do you really feel about me spending some more time at the studio, it is rather enjoyable – developing my artistic side that is"

"If my darling wife wishes to expand her porn star career I would be more than happy, so long as you are careful. Celeste did say that the industry is getting into a spiral of competing to offer the most extreme sex."

"If you honestly don't mind I would like to try a few more shoots, only for this holiday though, I do not want to start a new career. I can give Kevin a call, I have his cell number."

"Please do my darling, although talk to Celeste first about money and safety."

"I will call her now, and then negotiate with Kevin – he will be very pleased to hear from me." I had to go off for a leak and when I returned she was just saying cheerio to Celeste. "Are you very sure you don't mind me playing a few more times?"

"If you feel happy with it I am very pleased if you continue, for the whole of the next ten days as far as I am concerned. Just do not let them hurt you, or get away with profiting unfairly from your talents. Give him a call."

She said as she pressed dial, "Don't be surprised at what I say, it will be all part of my negotiations."

"Hi Kevin, Tiffany here is it a good time to talk."

"If I am indeed your favourite star it will make this call a lot easier, and no my body is just fine thanks. It takes more than those two hunks to wear me out. I had plenty of energy left for my dear husband, the way I treated him he was weakening on his resolve for me to not commit to anymore action."

"No that won't work, he has already turned down an offer with Celeste so those two bimbos would be no help."

"Look here is the offer; first forget your scheming to get an extra session on the cheap. I am happy to go ahead with your plans for Monday but we will count that as the two sessions in my original contract."

"Oh that was easy, you obviously admit to being devious then? I expect I would have enjoyed both activities on the one day but perhaps even more so spread over two days."

"Flattery may help your case, thank you. I think I can get him to accept at least another session but here is the deal. Pay to be at the proper star rates, you keep telling me I am the best after all. Daily contracts, and I get prior approval of each script before signing."

"No sorry, just one day and if you have been nice to me we can perhaps agree the following days outline script, no promises though."

"Great, I will see you Monday, but remember all subject to contract."

With that she ended the call and came around the table to cuddle me, "Thank you darling, I am not in it for the money but do you realise that if I go the full week I will make getting on for half a years salary."

"So you are officially a Porn Star rather than a porn actress?"

"Come on let's go back to bed, perhaps that is the difference - I don't need to act."

I thought that was a great idea and as we got undressed I said, "I think I deserve some loving, I magnanimously turned down playing with Celeste and do not even get the choice of the offer for two bimbos."

She did give me a serious look and said, "I think I would have a little less guilt if you did take up Celeste's offer but the other two are just young air heads, not your type at all."

As I lay beside her and started kissing and massaging her breasts, (her body did not show any sign of her days work.) I said, "This is the point where I should say that a younger model would be a change, especially two at once, but it is the honest truth that you are the only one I want. In addition, please do not feel any guilt that I want just you but you have an endless line of cocks lined up for your pleasure next week. That is why we are here."

My work on her boobs was having an interesting effect on both our bodies, "We can talk later – just fuck me now." She said as she turned over and knelt with one of her hands playing with her clit. "Which ever hole you want my love." If she was giving me pleasure because of feelings of guilt, it sure did not show. During the rest of the evening she managed to get me to cum three more times. Neither of us was counting how many times she actually climaxed but it was a much higher figure than my three. It was a good job she was not going to the studio the following day, as it was nearly eleven in the morning that we woke up.

After a quick cuddle and shower, Sally said she had to call Celeste as we had agreed to all spend the day together. After a trip around downtown LA we had a very pleasant steak meal, all four of us really hitting it off as friends. I took a lot of stick from all three of them about not taking up the offer to have Celeste, but Sally took even more about her insatiable sexual appetite.

As they dropped us back at the motel, both had another go at Sally about not agreeing to do anything too gross, Kevin was nice enough but he would take advantage if she let him. It was rather early but we went off to bed, and after a loving and gentle session we both dropped off to sleep very happy with the way the holiday was going.

Mo and Celeste joined us for breakfast the following morning and my dear wife was soon off arm in arm with Mo for another day of sex. I am sure it would have been quite acceptable for her to just wear jeans and trainers, but she certainly looked the part. She had her sluty heels, long bare legs topped off with her bum cheeks peeking out from cut off denim shorts. Her attire was topped off with a short denim jacket that was just held together by one button under her boobs.

Celeste's dress code for the day was not quite as blatant, very high platform heels and jeans that she must have sprayed on from a can. Her ample boobs were trying to break out of a tight pink jumper, and nearly succeeding. She was going to take me for a walk around Hollywood Boulevard and explained her appearance, "The place crawls with Paparazzi and I must look the part, I will be surprised and disappointed, if I do not attract the attention of two or three."

While we walked around looking in the expensive shops and one huge 'Mall' she was indeed asked for a few shots by no less than three who all knew her name. "If your 'Tiffany' did take up the career I am positive she would get far more attention then I do." We had a pleasant time together but despite her downright erotic appearance and good company, I still did not feel the desire to have sex with her. Although in all fairness, I must admit that she did not even mention it.

She took a call from Mo and she said we had an hour or so to get back to the motel before they finished their shoot. It must have been quite a session as they had been at it for a good five hours already. We got back and were on our second coffee when Mo pulled up outside and my beautiful wife jumped out and rushed up to me and gave me a huge cuddle. Celeste said, "I will see you guys tomorrow, have fun."

"My darling husband thank you. I have had the most marvellous time. Ali and Leroy – I suppose the important description was very long but not all that fat. Nice guy, very black with Rasta dreadlocks and a lovely smile. The guys were absolutely great it will edit to look like they were abusing all my holes but they actually gave me about three hours of pure sexual pleasure."

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers