That Fateful Weekend Ch. 05

Story Info
Nudist family orders salad, hot wing & pizza to be delivered.
3.9k words
4.6
88.4k
15
6

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,900 Followers

I wanted to write this story, not only to entertain but to reinforce the ideal that during our lifetime we make choices and there are always consequences for those choices we make. Sometimes the consequences are great and work out well while other times the consequences are not so good and we have to be willing to accept the penalty for our bad choices.

As the story unfolds there will be detailed descriptions of some events while at other times there will only be passing information so you will have an idea what the characters have been through before we get to the climax.

This story is very long and has many true facts about one family's life and lifestyle. The names of the characters have been changed to protect the persons involved.

You may want to read the previous chapters first so you will have an idea what our characters have been up to.

For the record: All characters in this story are legal aged!

Chapter 5

I sat down and called our local pizza place and ordered a large pizza, a salad and some hot wings. Once they verified my address and phone number, I asked, "How much will my order cost and how long it would take before our meal would be delivered."

The girl on the phone said, "It will be about 35 minutes before the delivery person arrives and it will cost $25.00."

As I hung up the phone I realized this was the first time we had ordered any type of food to be delivered to our home. I also realized that I will probably be the one to answer the door naked when the delivery person arrived. I smirked and thought to myself, I hope I don't shock the delivery person to much.

I went through our master bedroom to the bathroom and found Donna in the shower. I slide the door open and stepped in behind my lovely wife. I told her, "I ordered pizza, salad and hot wings and it will be here in about a half an hour."

I hugged Donna from behind and being that she was so slippery she turned in my arms and leaned to kiss me. After our shared kiss, Donna asked, "How are you doing after what happened out on the patio?"

I said, "Honey, I never expected our moms to be so open to our nudity and I'm still blown away by the fact that our moms not only watched but encouraged us to make love in front of them."

My wife giggled like a school girl and said, "I guess we are in for a lot of surprises about our moms. Who knows what will happen in the next couple of weeks."

I said, "Ya right! Can you imagine, your mom made an offer to take care of me sexually?"

Donna's face took on a mock shocked look before she said, "I would never have believed it, if I hadn't heard it with my own ears. After all, she's my mom and she's hot for your cock."

I asked Donna, "What are we going to do if or better yet, when she brings up the subject again?"

Donna turned and looked at me with those crystal blue eyes, searching my eyes for an answer. We must have stared at each other for about a minute before Donna asked me, "Do you realize that you upped the ante by adding your mom to any offer my mom made. Meaning, if you were to have sex with my mom, you added your mom to the equation with your impulsive outburst."

Again I was struck with what I'd said. I stared deep into Donna's crystal blue eyes, those eyes that seemed to always pierce into one's soul and asked, "Honey, seriously, how could we ever justify my making love to your mom? Especially now that I've added my mom by saying we needed to keep things equal. It makes the possibility of anything happening, impossible."

Donna said, "Babe you're worrying too much, let's let it go for now and we can talk about it more when we are in bed."

I asked, "What are we going to do if something comes up again during dinner?"

My wise wife said, "Don't worry babe, I will handle anything that comes up, you can follow my lead."

I agreed saying, "Ok honey you are far more qualified to handle the other two females in our home. I hope that the subject doesn't come up again."

Donna poked me in the ribs and said, "Yeah right, as if you wouldn't want to put your cock in either one of those other bald pussies. Honey I know you, we've been together for a long time and I know if I approved, you would be on your knees licking both of those bald pussies before you put your cock in each one."

I blushed a bit and said, "Yes honey, I did check out both our mom's bodies and I do love their small breasts and bald pussy."

With that our conversation dropped off and we finished soaping each other and rinsing off.

When we finished our shower, we dried off and walked into our bedroom. I went over and picked up my wallet and took out enough money to cover the bill for our dinner and a healthy tip for the delivery person.

Donna and I walked down the hall together towards the kitchen. As we entered the kitchen we found both of our moms already there having another drink.

I placed the money for the pizza on the counter top and walked over to fix something for me to drink. I filled a glass with juice for Donna and handed it to her.

All four of us were in the kitchen standing around waiting when the doorbell finally rang. Everyone froze in place and we all looked at each other. The doorbell sounded a second time and no one had moved yet. Finally, I stepped toward the counter to pick up the money when Beth and my mom pushed past me and grabbed the money on the way to the door arm in arm, both of them laughing like school girls.

When they got to the door they pulled it open and saw a young man standing on the porch holding a pizza box. Behind him they saw a young lady holding two white bags. Both of them got wide eyed as they looked at the two naked ladies standing in the open doorway laughing their heads off.

Beth spoke first asking, "Are you going to stare at us all night or are you going to deliver the food?"

The young man stuttered and said, "I've heard other guys tell stories about people answering the door naked but this is the first time it's happened to me and I have to say I am very delighted to see both of you."

As Beth was counting out the money for the young man, my mom shocked me and stepped forward and stood with her feet parted and her hands on her hips and said to the pizza delivery guy and girl, "You're welcome to look all you want and enjoy the view so you can tell your friends not only did you get to see us nude but we offered to let you look as closely as you want."

Then my mom shocked me again calling over her shoulder, "Matt, come here for a minute."

Without any hesitation both Donna and I walked to the door and mom made room for me to step forward saying, "There is a young lady helping with the delivery so it's only fair that she gets to see something as well." Again both mom and Beth giggled like school girls knowing the female delivery assistant was staring at my cock.

Just the thought of being exposed for strangers to see, my cock reacted immediately and started to rise. Mom noticed my cock and looked at the young lady and said, "Now you can tell your friends that you've had a male and some females stand nude in the door for you and his cock started rising as you looked at it."

Beth was full of surprises and after she passed the pizza back to Donna, Beth reached down and started stroking my cock while both of the pizza delivery persons watched. I saw the girl's eyes were riveted to my cock watching everything Beth was doing to me. I stood still and let her stoke my cock for a few minutes before I said, "Thank you so much for delivering our food but it's time for us to eat."

With that I backed out of the doorway enough to allow a gap where the both of the delivery people were able to look into the room and see my lovely pregnant wife Donna standing there holding the pizza. I could see both sets of eyes roam over her naked body before looking up into her face as they smiled.

As we were getting ready to close the door the pizza delivery guy said, "My name is Mike and this is my girlfriend Sarah. If you ever need another delivery, please ask for us. We would like to come back because all of you have been wonderful to us."

I said, "I'll remember your names and will ask for both of you the next time we order pizza." With that, I closed the door and we moved to the dining room where we feasted on salad, hot wings and pizza.

Both of our moms compared notes on the young couple who made the pizza delivery. Donna and I listened to them as they talked excitedly, as if they were kids just learning something new. Both moms agreed they were a little wet after that experience of standing nude in the doorway and allowing strangers look at them. Donna and I just looked at each other and smiled.

After that first night, everything went along smoothly and we all coexisted without any problems. A couple days later, Donna and our moms went shopping at the local mall for baby clothes even though Donna and I had a great supply of clothes already put away in the baby's room. When I questioned why we needed more stuff for the baby right now, all of them told me it was a girls' thing to go shopping for baby items.

Then came the day when Donna went into labor. I was already in my office when I received the phone call they were on the way to the hospital and to meet them there. When I arrived at the hospital I was taken to the birthing room where Donna and our mothers would soon be coming to. As I waited nervously, I looked around at all the medical stuff in the room. Soon the door flew open and I saw Donna being pushed in a wheel chair over to the bed. The nurses helped Donna up on the edge of the bed and without further delay they helped her remove her sun dress and then helped her get into a hospital gown.

Donna was hooked up on the monitor and her doctor came in to check her while both our mothers and I looked on. After checking Donna, her doctor turned to us and said, "She will be here for a while but it won't be that long before she delivers the baby."

All of us stood by the bed as Donna began hard labor. One nurse stayed in the room with Donna while others came and went. The doctor stopped in every now and then and checked to see how much Donna had dilated. A few hours went by with nothing happening. Finally the nurse reached for the buzzer and clicked it. A nurse came into the room and then left again to go get the doctor.

The doctor and two nurses arrived back in the room and proceeded to set up for the birth of our daughter. I stood by Donna's head and held her hand. As the pain of labor increased so did the pressure Donna squeezed my hand. Eventually, the doctor picked up a little bundle and proudly announced the birth of our daughter. After making sure she was ok and doing all the other things he had to do, he signaled for me to step forward and cut the cord. Proudly I separated our daughter from her mom and handed the scissors back to the doctor. A nurse whisked our new-born daughter away to clean her up, weight her and all the other things she had to do to mark the birth of our daughter.

My mom, Beth and I spent a couple of hours with Donna before we left to go home and let her rest. Upon reaching home all of us went to our rooms and took off our clothes. When we rejoined in the kitchen, we opened a bottle of wine and toasted the birth of my daughter and their granddaughter.

Mom and Beth went about making a light meal for us while I went out on the patio to take a swim and relax. When they called me to come and eat I hoped out of the pool, dried off and then went into the house and sat down at the table with them.

I looked at my mom and then at Beth and thanked both of them for being here with us during this final couple of weeks and more over I thanked them for understanding about Donna and my nude lifestyle.

My mom told me that she will do anything for us because for the first time in her life she feels so free. She attributed being nude to the change in her outlook on life and she told me she was actually dreading the thought of returning home to her boring lifestyle.

Beth spoke along the same lines as my mom. She said, "Being here, and being nude allows me the freedom to be me, without having to cover my body for fear that someone won't accept me for the way I look." Beth continued to say, "For the first time in my life, I really feel accepted for who I am and not being looked at as a sexual object."

My mom joined the conversation saying, "I agree with Beth, women seem to be always looked at as sexual conquests yet being here with you and Donna, both of you have made me understand that we can live a nudist lifestyle and be accepted for our personalities and not sought after for sex." Mom continues saying, "Not that we have anything against having sex, both of us love to have sex as often as we can."

I listened to both of them openly discuss their frustrations about their home life and their sincere interest in continuing their new nudist lifestyle.

Beth is the one who brought the conversation back around to the night we had the pizza delivered saying, "I keep thinking back to that night and the way the pizza guy stared at my breasts and my pussy. I guess I must look somewhere near decent being nude because he didn't throw up on the porch."

Her comment drew a loud round of laughter from all of us. Actually, we all laughed so hard we had tears running down our cheeks.

My mom jumped right in and said, "I agree Beth, we stood there and his eyes popped out of his head as he looked at both our nude bodies and I still get a little wet when I think how he stared at us." Mom went on to say, "Sarah also was staring at our breasts and bald pussies until I brought Matt up to the door then her eyes went right to his cock and stayed there." Mom said, "I hope we can do that again, only the next time it would be good to see if our nude bodies have the same effect on the pizza guy as we are having on Matt right now."

Both Beth and my mom looked in my lap and saw my cock had risen to the occasion from all the talk between the two of them. I told them, "I am only human and when you get talking about sexy things, I get turned on just like you two do. The only difference is, you can see me rise to the occasion where I have to take your word that you're wet."

Beth said, "I must have a little bit of exhibitionist in me too because I love being nude and never knowing who might see me. I get so turned on from the experience we had with the pizza guy and I've masturbated myself to sleep more than a couple of nights since it happened."

Mom blushed and said, "I've done that to, since that night. It's been a long time for me to since my husband hasn't really paid any attention to me. We have a quickie here and there but we haven't made passionate love in a few years."

I looked at mom but Beth jumped into the conversation before I could open my mouth saying, "Ghezzzz Brenda, now I feel really bad about asking Donna to share Matt with me and not knowing that you were in the same situation that I was in."

I reached over and took my mom's hand and looking into her eyes, I said, "Mom, I didn't know you have gone without. Of course it's not a subject you would normally discuss with your son but I want you to know, if Donna gives her permission, I will do anything to make you happy even though it may not be socially acceptable. It will be a secret between the four of us."

With tears running down mom's cheeks she said, "I love you so much Matt and I would never do anything to come between you and Donna. Over the past couple of weeks I have observed the love shared between both of you. I applaud the respect you show each other."

Beth handed mom a tissue she had retrieved from the box on the counter.

Mom said, "Thank you Beth, I really love you to for being the person you are. I couldn't have asked for a better couple to be in-laws with. I've always known that Donna and Matt was the perfect match for each other."

I got up and stepped over to my mom's chair and helped her stand up. I embraced her in a hug and again told her, "I love you so much mom." Mom said, "I love you to Matt."

All of a sudden we felt another set of arms around us so we turned and accepted Beth into a group hug and with each of our faces turned to the middle of our circle, we kissed each other several times while maintaining our hug. Our love for each was expressed through our hug and also the closeness of our nude bodies. After a few more minutes we separated and sat down to finish our meal.

The rest of the afternoon we lounged around the patio and took dips in the pool. Around 4:30 we took a shower and got dressed and headed back to the hospital to see Donna. We stayed with her until visiting hours were over and then we left and stopped by the same pizza place we had ordered from.

We sat down at a table in the corner and waited for our waitress. Out of nowhere a face we all knew appeared at our table asking, "May I take your order?"

Suddenly Sarah recognized us as the family who was all naked, she smiled at us and with a slight giggle she said, "I didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

I called her by name when I said, "Sarah it's so good to see you again. We can't show you anything this time but we are starved and need something to eat."

Sarah was surprised I remembered her name and then she asked, "There was a pregnant lady at your house, where is she tonight."

I explained to Sarah that Donna is my wife and she was the pregnant lady. I said, "Donna is in the hospital because she delivered our baby girl this morning." Pointing at Beth I said, "Beth is Donna's mom and this other beautiful lady in my mom, Brenda."

Sarah's mouth dropped open in complete surprise and asked in a hushed voice, "You mean to tell me this is your mom and she is your mother-in-law and you and your wife were all naked together?"

Not wanting to prolong the conversation in the pizza place, I looked at Sarah and said, "My wife and I have a no clothes rule at our home and anyone who comes to visit has to observe our no clothes rule so that's why we were all nude and not because we were having some wild sex party."

Once again Sarah leaned over and in a hushed voice so only the three of us could hear as she said, "WOW, that's way to kewl! I would love to do that with my boyfriend and our parents but I don't think my parents would like it!"

My mom spoke up and told Sarah, "We live just like you would at your home with the exception we don't wear any clothes when we're at Matt's house."

Beth (my mother-in-law) also jumped right into the conversation and said, "We love the feeling of being free and not being encumbered by clothes. You should try it to, I am sure you will love it as much as we do."

Sarah leaned into our table again saying, "Matt, anytime you need a delivery at your house, please ask for me and my boyfriend, we would love to learn more about your lifestyle. You don't have worry about our age because both of us are 18." After saying that, Sarah professionally took our order and walked back to the kitchen.

My mom commented, "Sarah is such a lovely innocent type girl and I hope she finds what's good and right for her."

Beth was full of surprises, with a twinkle in her eyes, she said, "You know I think we could make another order from here in the next couple of days and have it delivered."

My mom leaned over the table and said, "Excellent idea Beth, we could talk to both of them and not worry about anyone hearing us."

I leaned back in my seat and reminisced only a couple of weeks ago, these two plot planners were normal housewives who did everything by society's play book. Now here they were, not only are they talking like they had lived the nude lifestyle for many years, they were conspiring to coach a young lady in the pleasures of living a nude lifestyle.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,900 Followers
12