That Fateful Weekend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah smiled at that plan and both her and Mike talked excitedly about how wonderful it would be to execute a payback of this magnitude.

It was settled we were going to order and eat Chinese food tonight and hope that Sam was the delivery person.

With our plan in place, I asked if anyone wanted to get in the pool. Everyone jumped and ran towards the pool. We were like college kids out partying. Almost anything goes.

I know I couldn't wait for Sam to arrive because I had a small plan of my own brewing. I had to check it out privately first with Donna and then with Sarah if Donna agreed with me. My cock started getting hard already, thinking about what I might be able to do to Sarah.

*

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** Please vote and rate my story and if you have some feedback, I would like to hear from you.