That Fateful Weekend Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom said, "Let me take the food from you so Donna can pay you."

Sam handed mom the tray with the food on it and mom walked towards the kitchen and put the food on the counter top not far from where we were standing. When she was finished she winked at us and walked back to the door with the tray.

Once Sam had the tray tucked under his arm he was unsuccessfully trying to pay attention to Donna counting the money. His head rolled from side to side trying to see all the naked tits and pussy in the room but he always seemed to look at Sarah and I the longest.

Mom caused the next distraction when she turned away from the door and parted her feet and bending at her waist she asked Sam, "Do you think my pussy looks wet enough to take a stiff cock in it?"

Sam stood there and stared at mom's spread open and very wet pussy and all he could do is visibly gulp before saying, "I don't know what to say to you ma'am but you sure do look wonderful from where I'm standing."

Not to be outdone Beth turned around and mimicked mom and asked Sam the same question and then went a step further and asked him, "If you had a chance, which pussy would you fuck first?"

Once again Sam stood at the door and stared between both spread open pussies before him. To make matter worse, Mike dipped his finger into Beth's pussy then put his finger in his mouth and licked it clean. Then he did the same thing to my mom. Mike looked at Donna and without a word said between them, Mike reached out and inserted his finger into Donna's pussy and licked it clean. Mike looked at Sam and said it's hard to decide which one of these wonderful pussies are the best so I guess I will have to spend all night sampling each one over and over again to make that decision.

Sam was beside himself to see two of his high school classmates enjoying themselves and with the indication that there was a free for all orgies going to happen at this house. Sam finally found his voice and said, "Mike ole buddy, I can help you take care of all these women. It looks like this is a dream come true."

After hearing that mom and Beth stood up and along with Donna they gathered around Mike and with Donna holding Mike's hard cock in her hand, she looked at Sam and said, "If we don't invite you in then the odds will be four to two and that means Mike and Matt can have two females all night long. I love nice even numbers and I can't wait to get back to what we were doing."

Donna looked at Sam and said, "Well sonny, I hope you enjoyed the view but we are very happy to keep our party small enough so no one will be inclined to brag about how many females they bagged in a night."

Donna turned and looked at Sarah and I and asked, "Sarah are you going to say good-bye to your little friend?"

Sarah smiled and said, "Good-bye little friend and then started laughing before saying, fuck me harder Matt!"

Donna said, "Yes Matt, give our lil sweetheart what she wants, you know she's been upset before by someone who tried to force her to do something she didn't want to do."

With a smile on her face Donna turned to the door and started to close it saying, "Good night Sam, and pleasant dreams."

When the door was closed all four of them burst out laughing and started walking towards us.

I started to pull out of Sarah but Sarah stopped me saying, "Matt please don't pull out of me yet."

Sarah looked at the four others and then said, "When we were faking sex, I moved and Matt slipped into my pussy and I asked him not to pull out. Donna he's still in my pussy now and I want to be honest and let you know."

Donna walked over to us and kissed me first and then leaned over and kissed Sarah on the lips. Donna stood up and said, "Oh my, we seem to have a situation here that will take a couple of us to decide what to do next."

Donna looked at Mike as he walked over to stand beside her. Mike leaned down and kissed Sarah and then looked at me. Then he asked, "Has she cum yet?

Both Sarah and I looked at Donna and Mike. After a brief few moments I said, "No Sarah hasn't cum yet and neither have I. We were too busy watching everything that was happening at the door."

Donna leaned down and whispered something in Sarah's ear then Sarah whispered in Donna's ear. The rest of us were left to wonder what the two women were planning.

Donna stepped back next to Mike and then invited her mom and my mom to step up and watch Sarah and me.

Once everyone was gathered around us Donna said, "Matt we want you to make Sarah have an orgasm and after you do that, you can pull out of her when you are close to your own orgasm and I will suck your cock."

Sarah smiled at me and when I looked at Mike he was smiling at me and suddenly I felt the pressure to perform in front of everyone which seemed to be different than everything that happened during the day. I started pumping Sarah's pussy with abandon and everyone could hear the slapping of my hips against Sarah's ass cheeks. Sarah started moaning and asking me to fuck her harder and faster.

Standing right beside me Beth looked at Mike and asked him, "Do you like anal sex?

Mike turned to Donna with a surprised look on his face and said, "I've never had anal sex, why are you asking."

Donna smiled and said, "I was wondering if you ever experimented and did anal sex with a girlfriend."

Blushing Mike responded, "No I've never attempted to have anal sex with Sarah.

Mike asked, "Why are you asking?"

Donna said, "I talked to Sarah and she said she liked my idea but I want to know, since Matt is having sex with Sarah and my pussy is out of order at this moment, would you like to have anal sex with me?"

I looked Mike who stood there kind of stunned and I said to him, "Mike what is right is right and if you want to fuck Donna's ass please enjoy yourself."

Mom and Beth stood on the other side of me and both of them were smiling and encouraging Mike to take Donna's offer.

Mike looked at me and said, "You all have been so nice to us and you did help up reap revenge of Sam and I want to say that it's not necessary for Donna to offer anal sex to me just because Matt is having sex with Sarah."

Donna turned Matt so he was facing her and she embraced him in a loving hug saying, "That's what makes you two so special, both of you are willing to give and receive but not because one has done something more than the other. I have a feeling you two are just like Matt and I and I think we want to have you over as often as possible to explore our lasting friendship."

Donna kissed him passionately while both our moms compared their mental notes aloud. Both of them agreed that Donna and I had shown the same signs when we were teenagers as Mike and Sarah were showing now.

Sarah started moaning she was going to cum and she reached between her legs and rubbed her clit as I pumped my cock into her soaked pussy. Within seconds Sarah was lost in her orgasmic interlude. She moaned and humped against my cock trying to get more of me inside her than she had until she slowly started to mellow in the afterglow.

During Sarah's orgasm I held her hips tightly and the rotations she performed with her hips caused her pussy to massage the head of my cock and I could feel my semen start to rise out of my balls and make the journey to my cock head.

I looked at Donna and said, "I'm almost ready it will only be a few more seconds."

Donna got down on her knees and then reached up for Mike's hand and pulled him down beside her. Mike started to say something but Donna turned to his and put her finger to her lips and said, "Shhhhhh its ok."

Mike and Donna watched me fuck Sarah's pussy and when I was ready, I gripped my cock and pulled out of Sarah and turned to Donna who was waiting with her mouth open and ready to receive my cock.

Sarah dropped to her knees on the other side and both she and Mike watched as my cock disappeared into Donna's mouth. I started to fuck Donna's mouth and seconds later I said, "Here it cums."

Without using her hands, Donna milked my cock dry and then went about cleaning my cock with her tongue. She stopped briefly and said to Sarah, "If you want to share your juices with me lean over here and lick his cock with me."

Sarah didn't hesitate to lean forward with her tongue extended and timidly started to lick my cock. Donna offered the end of my cock to Sarah and she took it into her mouth and sucked on it briefly before she offered it back to Donna. They took turns licking and sucking while Mike watched from his kneeling position beside me.

Beth finally spoke up and said, "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

My mom wrapped her arm around Beth and drew her in close to her and said, "This past couple of weeks have been the hottest events of my life and I'm so glad that I have such wonderful family to share with."

Mom said, "You know we will have to warm up the food before we eat it."

Donna looked up at mom and Beth saying, "We are finished here and while you warm up the food, I will go check on the baby."

Donna, Sarah and Mike stood up. Donna kissed me quickly and then left the room. I turned towards Mike and Sarah and Sarah stepped up to me and kissed me as well.

Mike reached out his hand and shook my hand saying, "Matt I want to thank you, Donna, Beth and Brenda so much for helping Sarah and I set up that little twerp Sam. He has been a pain in our asses for a long time now, after tonight maybe he will leave us alone."

I said to Mike, "I am happy that we could help you and Sarah solve your problem with Sam. I am sure he is most likely thinking he should have been kinder to you in the past after what he saw both of you doing tonight."

Mom and Beth stepped up to Mike and said, "Mike you and Sarah are well worth the effort to help both of you accomplish whatever you two want to do."

Mom spoke up and said, "Mike you haven't cum yet and if you want to fuck me, I would love to have your hard cock in me."

Mike looked at Sarah and with an agreeable smile Sarah said, "Brenda if you really mean that I will be very glad to line Mike's cock up to your pussy."

Mom smiled and turned around towards the counter and bent over at the waist. She parted her feet as Mike stepped up behind her. Sarah reached out and took Mike's cock in her hand and after a few strokes she rubbed the head of his cock up and down my mom's pussy. After the head of Mike's cock was wet she held it in line with mom's hole and Mike slowly leaned forward until he was completely buried in my mom's pussy.

I stood on one side of Sarah and Beth stood on the other side and all of us watched my mom being fucked by Mike. It was strange for me to see my mom taking a cock but I know she was doing it because she wanted to fuck Mike, not because she was being made to fuck him.

Donna joined us after a while and commented, "Brenda you look so happy being fucked by Mike, and I only wish that I could be in your place."

I looked at Donna and said, "Honey when the time is right for you, I will be more than happy to help Mike fuck your wonderful tight pussy to."

Donna smiled at me saying, "I love you so much Matt and I know when I am ready, you will encourage and help me fulfill whatever I want to do."

Sarah spoke up saying, "I love all of you guys and I want all of you to know I will share my body with each and every one of you, if you want me."

Mike was fucking my mom and he turned to look at us and said, "I agree with Sarah, I am willing to share my body with each of you to. Matt, I am not gay but if you ever want to experiment I am willing to try something but I'm not completely sure I could go through with too much."

Mike's statement took me by surprise and all I could say is, "Mike, we'll have to see what happens when the time comes."

I saw mom turn towards me and smile while Donna reached around me and started stroking my cock.

All of us watched as mom reached a couple of orgasms before Mike announced that he was going to cum soon. Mom said, "Mike, please cum in me and fill me up, I'm safe so I won't get pregnant."

Mike gripped mom's hips and pumped his cock hard and fast into mom's pussy. Mom started panting and moaning and she announced that she was about to have another orgasm. Mom put her finger on her clit and rubbed. Suddenly, there several loud moans coming from both mom and Mike as each of them reached the peak of their individual orgasm. The sound of slapping flesh subsided and as spectators we could tell that both were basking in the afterglow of sex.

When both of them stood up and turned towards each other, mom hugged Mike and kissed him passionately before releasing him and turning to Sarah. Mom embraced Sarah and both of them joined in a passionate kiss that lasted about thirty seconds.

I suggested that each of us take a shower before we warmed up the food. Since the shower in our master bathroom was larger I offered to share it with Donna, Mike and Sarah leaving mom and Beth to use the hall bathroom shower. As we parted company on the way to the shower Beth said, "Please only take a shower and get back here, I'm hungry!" All of us laughed and continued on to our respective showers.

By the time we finished our shower and got back out to the kitchen mom and Beth were warming the food and Beth asked us as we arrived, "Since we are warming the food all of you can get what we need set up on the table so we can eat in the few minutes."

Within minutes we had the table ready and everything was warm and we sat down to eat. There was lively talk around the table as if we had known each other for years.

Beth asked Mike and Sarah, "Do either of you have any plans for tonight or do you have to work tomorrow morning?"

After a brief discussion between Sarah and Mike, Sarah said, "We don't have any plans for tonight and we don't have to work in the morning."

Beth smiled at Donna and me and after a nod of Beth's head Donna asked, "Would both of you like to spend the night here with us?"

With wide smiles on their faces both Mike and Sarah said in unison, "Yes!"

The excitement around the table took on a whole new atmosphere and with the events of the day behind us there was no telling what would happen overnight.

*

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** Please vote and rate my story and if you have some feedback, I would like to hear from you.

12