That Fateful Weekend Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike blushed a little bit hearing the comments about his ass but being a good sport he remained bent over until the females finished admiring him.

When the women were done, Mike turned to Sarah and said, "Your turn!"

Mike said, "Gentlemen let me present for your viewing pleasure my wonderful girlfriend Sarah. As you can see covering her tits is this wonderful black sheer bra with strategically placed lace flowers which covers her areolas and nipples."

There were whoops, whistles and clapping from me, dad and Jake as we listened and watched Mike present Sarah's body to us.

"Gentlemen, Gentlemen please hold your applause until you hear about this wonderful flat ab." Mike said as he moved his stretched hand up and down Sarah's stomach.

"Moving downward, I want to bring your attention to this great pubic mound which stands out prominently slightly above the junction of Sarah's thighs." Mike said as he playfully continued his description of Sarah.

Mike was looking at all of us as he pulled down the front of Sarah's panties slightly, "Ladies and gentlemen, I want to show you hidden behind these panties is a shaved bald pussy that looks so good I could get down on my knees right now and lick it till it cums."

Sarah spoke up for the first time, "Sorry honey we don't have enough time for that right now, maybe later."

Mike was not done yet as he continued, "Now I want to bring your attention to these wonderful thighs both front and back."

After turning Sarah around, he continued saying, "Check out this ass! This is an ass to die for!"

Mike said, "Honey will you please bend over and part your feet a little."

Sarah complied with Mike's request and once she was in position Mike continued, "Finally let me show you, hidden behind this tiny strip of cloth is the cutest little rosebud spinster that I love so much."

Mike licked his finger and then rubbed it across Sarah's asshole making him smile because Sarah shivered with pleasure at his touch.

He playfully slapped Sarah's ass cheeks as he said, "That's all folks."

All of us clapped loudly as Sarah took a bow and smiled broadly, loving Mike's superb presentation of her body.

Donna looked around at all of us males in the group and said, "Well Sarah, it looks like you have excited all our guys. Their cocks are standing straight up so I guess we will have to take care of them while you're gone."

Mom complimented Sarah saying, "You look hot Sarah and I agree with Mike, I would love to lick your bald pussy until you cum too."

Beth was sitting between dad and Jake and had a hand in each of their laps stroking their hard cocks and she simply said, "Thanks Sarah, I love you!"

Mike asked if we needed anything from downtown and I said, "I think we have enough of everything besides your friends are bringing food and drinks with them, so I think we are all set."

I looked at Donna and said, "We need to take a couple more steaks out of the freezer to help feed our babysitters."

Donna said she would take care of that right after she finished taking care of one of the stiff cocks.

Beth looked at Donna and said, "Honey I've got two of them over here and I see a stiff cock over there by you that I want to fill me up this morning."

Donna took the hint and walked over to her dad and asked, "Daddy can I sit on your lap?

"Sure you can baby." Jake said as he adjusted himself in his chair.

Donna stood facing her dad and spread her legs as she reached down between them and aimed his cock towards she bald pussy as she sat down engulfing her dad's rigid cock inside her tight pussy.

Brenda sat down on Tom's lap with his cock nestled in her pussy while my mother-in-law Beth perched herself on top of my cock.

All of us enjoyed the early morning fuck on the patio where we could hear each other moaning and the females screaming in pleasure as they pumped up and down on our cocks.

We saw Donna stand up and bend over the table saying, "Daddy please fuck me hard and fast. Please ram that hard cock of yours into your little girl's bald pussy!"

Jake stood up and moved behind Donna. As he lined his cock up with Donna's pussy he said, "Oh my fucking God, I never thought I would enjoy fucking you."

Almost immediately Beth and mom moved to copy Donna's position bending over the patio table and each one encourage their current lover to fuck them hard.

Each of us held the hips of the female partner we were fucking and although no one said anything each one of us tried to make our companion scream louder and longer than the others.

Beth begged me, "Matt fill me with a load of your cum."

Donna was in another world begging he dad, "Daddy please don't stop fucking my pussy. I want you to fuck me forever, anytime you want me."

Jake breathlessly answered, "Donna baby, I will fuck you for as long as you want me."

Suddenly the sound of satisfying orgasms and groans of pleasure filled the air as each of us experienced complete sexual fulfillment.

Eventually heavy breathing is all that could be heard as each of us rested and tried to recoup our strength to move.

After a few minutes of rest Donna said, "Come on mom and Brenda let's go take a shower together in the master bathroom."

As they were leaving the patio Donna looked over her shoulder and said, "All of you can share the other shower and if all of you get in the shower together, let us know we want to come and watch."

As they departed the patio all three of them giggled wildly at Donna's statement, knowing most males normally had more hang-ups about being in close body contact with each other.

I stood up and said, "I'm going to hit the shower, see you in a few minutes."

When I finished my shower walked into the master bedroom and found dad and Jake standing at the open bathroom door encouraging our wives to wash or rub places they felt were important.

I laughed as I turned to leave the bedroom saying, "I'm done with my shower. Remember guys we have a party to get ready for."

I heard some moans and then dad followed me down the hall headed for the bathroom.

I walked out on the patio to check the gas in the grill and get a couple of yard games out of the garage.

This was going to be an excellent party and I wanted to be ready.

*

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** Please vote and rate my story and if you have some feedback, I would like to hear from you.

12