That Good/Awful Truth

Story Info
Two cousins of the 1960s discover the joy of female power.
3.7k words
4.2
14.1k
15
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a true story. Well . . . it's 'true-ish'. It is accurate in the broad strokes, but I have condensed the events into a single afternoon for story telling purposes. The actual events took place over a 3-month period. This condensation probably makes my cousin seem more knowledgeable and less innocent than she was, and maybe myself, a bit more innocent.

The truth was, it was a different era. An era of no internet, no on-line communities catering to kinks in human sexuality, and no availability of 24-hour internet porn, available to literally, everyone. We were two young people who discovered a shared interest, and had to figure out all the stuff, young people today can find out about with a simple internet search.

I think this lack of knowledge was erotic as all hell, all by itself, and while I love the freedom young women and men have today to express themselves sexually, I must admit there is also a lot to be said for the sort of blind experimentation and listening to our inner selves that we had to do. At any rate, I hope you like this. All participants are over the age of 18.

* * *

It was late Sunday morning, sometime in 1963, I recall it being shortly before our high school graduation. We were still dressed for church.

We were over 18, our respective birthdays happening in the previous December; and we were looking forward to the summer before we attended the local community college. However, neither of us had yet summoned the courage to tell our parents we weren't interested in 'church things', and I suspect we probably were not certain how we felt about all that. We were cousins and had lived in the same neighborhood all our lives.

We were at her house alone watching TV some dipshit monster movie, I don't even remember what the movie was, or where our parents were.

We were home alone on most Sundays after church. It had been that way since we were young. Our parents went out and did whatever it was that grownups did on Sunday afternoons. It sounds horrible by modern standards, but things were different back then, kids were expected to be self-reliant earlier than they are now.

I sat on the floor next to her, while she reclined on the couch. Idly, as we watched, she played with my hair, occasionally stopping to stroke my neck or arms.

I didn't mind, at all. I rather liked it, I found it both arousing and relaxing at the same time. I would still get enormously hard erections from it, even though she had felt free to touch me like that for as long as I could remember. I would frequently go home after these stroking sessions, and masturbate furiously 5 or 6 times before I was too exhausted to continue.

We never really talked about it, it was just a part of our lives. She was free to stroke and touch me whenever she wanted, pretty much however she wanted, but our unspoken agreement was that I was never free to stroke or touch her unless she told me to. And unless I was giving her a very chaste foot rub, I simply didn't touch her.

Don't get me wrong, her touch was never inappropriate, no matter how much I wished it were. But as a girl, her sphere of 'personal space' was much larger than mine, and as a girl who was 2 months older than her cousin, she could violate my personal space at will, and that had been true from the very moment we had become aware of each other.

At any rate, there we were. She on the couch while I sat on the floor in front of her, in a bit of a trance while she played with the upper half of my body when suddenly, she draped her legs over my shoulders.

Then she gently tugged on a lock of my hair, "Give me a foot rub?"

"Sure," I said. Far more pleased than my cool exterior might have indicated.

I turned around, so my legs extended under the sofa, while she placed her legs between my thighs. I was too close to the sofa, so her toes brushed my crotch, it was an accident on my part but while I said I was sorry, I don't think I was THAT sorry. (heh heh!)

She poked at my crotch with her toes, "Back up a bit!" I backed up a little and spread my legs to give her some extra room, then picked up one of her feet to begin the foot rub.

"Wait!" She said, "These are new stockings! I don't want to ruin them!"

I set her foot down "OK, do you want to remove them?"

Now, what I meant to ask was if she wanted to go into her bedroom and remove them? But I guess she misinterpreted my question.

"No! If I remove them, you'll see stuff you shouldn't see. Why don't you remove them?"

Believe it or not, there was a time before tights and pantyhose, that all women wore garter belts to hold up their stockings. It was relatively easy for a woman or an experienced man to reach up a woman's skirt or dress, release the clasps holding the top of the stockings and then slide the stockings down around a woman's ankles. I was not an experienced man though I had a passing understanding how those clasps worked, and I'm not certain she fully understood this.

"Ahh, are you sure?"

"Yes, it would be awkward for me to do it with you sitting on the floor at my feet. It'll be ok, just be careful with my stockings."

Like I said I was not experienced. She spread her legs a bit, and I think I saw exactly what she didn't want me to see, though I recall thinking that if there was more to see, then it must truly be spectacular.

She was wearing a summery sort of dress with a red flowery print. It had a tight bodice and a loose and flowing skirt that came down a bit past her knees. Slowly, I put my hands up her skirt one hand on each side of her left leg.

"Look up at me." She said, and I locked my eyes on hers and I knew I'd have to navigate from the memory of the view burned into my memory to this day.

Apparently, my hands went too high. Not TOO, too high, but my fingers brushed the silky soft skin of her upper thigh, and I could feel a spark jump from her skin to mine, and instantly, my erection was as hard as it had ever been. I'm sure my eyes went big as I stared into her eyes.

She too must have felt that spark as well. Her lips parted a bit and she gave a little gasp.

"You're a little too high." Her voice sounded dry and a little cracked.

"Sorry!" I said and moved my hand a bit lower, and I found the first clasp.

While I understood the clasp design in theory, I had never operated one for real, much less on a young woman wearing stockings and a garter belt, and I was unable to slide it up to release it.

"Do you need help?"

"No, I think I've got it." I bend my left hand at the wrist and the back of my hand brushed her crotch.

I noticed two things, the fabric of her panties was very slick and silky feeling and she was warm there. I briefly wondered how she could stand that heat 24 hours a day. I know, I was kind of dumb, but I was kind of new at this. We were both kind of new at this.

But I released the first clasp!

"Good boy! There are four on each leg, one on the other side, and two in the back."

I quickly released the one on the other side, but realized that she was sitting on the one in the back. "How . . ."

"Release the two on the side on the other leg, then I'll stand up and you can release the ones in the back. When you're done, GENTLY slide the stockings down my leg and help me step out of them! Got it?"

"Yes"

I undid the clasps on her other leg and sat back on my haunches. Julie looked down at me, "Reach around the back and undo the other clasps," she said.

I reached around her, pressing my cheek to her lower belly. I was painfully aware of how close my head was to her crotch. I don't know if I really felt the heat coming from her nether region, but I was certain that I did at the time. But, it broke my concentration and this time, I accidentally touched her backside.

"Watch your hands, buster!" I got the impression she enjoyed seeing me on my knees looking up at her, there was a faint smile on her lips.

"Sorry!"

She smiled, "Somehow I don't think you're THAT sorry!" Then she sat back down on the couch. I continued to look at her as she looked at me quizzically, "Well?" She asked.

"Well what?"

Sharon extended her left leg and brushed my lips with her big toe, "My Stockings, your job is to remove my stockings without making them run!" I caught a glimpse of panty just before she told me to close my eyes.

"Oh! Sorry!"

Sharon lowered her leg and spread her knees a bit, so I could reach up under her skirt. The moves I was trying to perform would have been difficult in any situation, but with my eyes closed, it was next to im-possible. I didn't want to break the spell by reaching too high like I did the first time; I wanted this, whatever it was, to continue. In short, I didn't want to piss her off.

So, I thought the best thing to do was to grab her ankle and slowly slide my hands up her calf and thighs till I got to what I later learned was the 'welt' of the stocking.

I was shocked to discover just how sensuous this was! My boner was so hard, it started to hurt! It took Sharon by surprise too. I heard her take a deep breath and then a ragged exhale. I remember her breath smelled sweet.

I started to gently pull her stocking down her leg, and again she extended it, so her toes pressed against my lips. When my hands once again reached her ankles, she lowered her foot, so I could remove the stocking. Once her foot was clear, she pressed them to my lips again.

"You REALLY know how to help a girl remove her stockings! I wonder if you could help me put them on as well?"

Oh Man! I was SO hard! I'd love to help her dress and undress! All she had to do is tell me when and where! But I was too afraid to say anything like that.

I, and she, repeated the steps for her right leg. Once both her stockings were removed, and the toes of her right foot were pressed firmly to my lips. "You can open your eyes, now!"

I did so and saw that sweet panty covered spot I dreamed about for the last 5 or 6 years. My eyes got wide.

Sharon giggled, and said, "Look at my face, moron!"

I traced my sight up her calf to her knee, her waist, and then her magnificent breasts covered in her blouse. When I got to her face, I noticed she had a strange, almost predatory, look about her.

"Take off your tie and use it as a blindfold."

Wordlessly, I removed my already loosened tie by slipping the neck loop over my head.

"Give me your tie, and turn around with your back against my legs."

I did as she commanded and then I felt her use the tie to blindfold me.

"Good Boy!" She said, "Stand up and take off your clothes." Her tone wasn't a request, it was a statement, an order.

"What?" I asked.

"I've never seen a boy, naked, and I've decided to let you be my first naked boy!"

I wanted to do it, I really did, but I felt kind of weird. I mean I had a raging hard on, and it was kind of embarrassing, "Ahh, are you sure?"

"If you don't take off your clothes, I will undress you myself. And we BOTH know I'm stronger than you."

Her logic was impeccable, she was stronger than me, and she always fought dirty by hitting me in the balls. So, I removed my clothes. I felt rather foolish since I could tell from the pain in my penis that I was really, REALLY, hard. I wondered what it looked like. I wished I could see it.

She giggled again, "Good boy!" she asked, "Does that thing hurt? It's all red and veiny."

I was SO embarrassed! "Ahh, not normally, but today, it hurts a bit."

"Did removing my stockings do that to you?"

"Well, kinda, yeah."

Sharon reached out and gripped my dick in one of her hands. My knees buckled a bit, but I didn't fall.

"Just from removing my stockings? That can't be!" She moved her hand up and down the shaft.

"Oh!", was all I could say.

"You're not going to . . . 'spurt' are you?"

"I will if you keep on doing that!"

"That might be fun, but not for today!", she said brightly. "How does it get so hard? I know the biology, but I don't understand the why."

I was getting over my embarrassment, and I think it made me a bit braver than I normally was around her, "Well, what you had me do, it was . . . real exciting."

"In what way?"

"Uhm, well you didn't ask, you just sort of told me what to do, and I could see parts of you that I don't usually get to see . . . "

"I don't believe that! You haven't seen anything of me that you haven't seen when we go swimming!"

"It's different, somehow. It just is."

"I don't buy it! You said you liked it when I told you what to do, would that do it?"

"A little bit." I said, "but you've always been kind of . . . well, bossy, around me, and I've always gotten a little stiff when you did that. So, it probably helped some"

"You DO?" Sharon sounded genuinely shocked, "You like it when I make you do stuff?"

I was pretty sure my life was as good as over. I wanted to sink through the floor, so I told the truth, mostly.

"Well, most of the time. Sometimes after, I do think you were a little unfair, but it's hard for me to not do what you say. Especially when I think you will call me a 'good boy'!"

"You like it when I call you a 'Good Boy'?"

"Yes."

Sharon's voice sounded as if she had a moment of self-doubt. "Are you ok with standing naked and blindfolded in front of me?"

I wanted to say, "NO! I'm not ok!", but I have always hated it when Sharon was hurt, or in pain, or felt embarrassed. I LIKED making her happy, so I said, "I'm good." Oddly, I felt my dick twitch when I said that.

"Did you just do that twitchy thing on purpose?"

I was pretty sure she would have all my secrets before she was done with me. "No, that just happens when I think about pleasing you."

"Oh! Another twitch!" Sharon practically shouted, "So you like it when I boss you around?"

"Yes." {Twitch}

"This is fun! It's like a lie detector! Do you want me to be bossier or less?"

{Twitch} {Twitch}

"Never mind!" She said, "I know what you like! This could be fun! I could make you my slave, would you like that?"

{Twitch} {Twitch}

"Oh, that settles it! From now on, I own you, and you have to do anything I want!"

{Twitch} {Twitch} {Twitch} {Twitch}

Sharon laughed at me. Overall, I was embarrassed, but kind of intrigued. I wasn't sure I really WANTED to be her slave, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to tell her no if she demanded it. And I'd always fantasized about that very thing when I beat off in my room.

"Get on your knees." she said

I didn't know why, but that command sounded exactly like something I wanted to do. I sank to my knees slowly. I didn't know the word "erotic" at the time, but I instinctively felt doing it slowly would be more interesting to Sharon.

"Good Boy!" Was all Sharon said. Naturally, there was a "{Twitch} {Twitch}" involved.

"OH! You DO like being called a 'good boy'!" She said. {Twitch}

"When you're naked, and all hard, you can't lie to me, can you?"

"I don't think so." I said. "But to tell the truth, I find it difficult to lie to you most of the time."

Sharon extended one of her feet and tapped my dick with it. I 'twitched' about 4 times, and moaned softly.

"You liked that did you?"

{Twitch} {Twitch}

"Yes, very much."

"Would you like me to keep on doing that until you spurt?"

"Yes! Please!" I wanted that more than life itself. I wasn't just horney, but I had the biggest, and hardest erection of my short life! I was in pain! {Twitch} {Twitch}{Twitch} {Twitch}

"Well, too bad" she said, I heard her stand and then felt her push me on to my back. I could tell I was laying on the floor parallel to the couch. Sharon sat back down on the couch and placed one of her feet on my rock-hard shaft, and one over my mouth.

Gently, she rubbed her foot up and down my penis. I thrust my hips upward towards the ceiling and moaned.

She stopped rubbing me with her foot, "You like that do you?"

I tried to say, "Yes!" But her other foot rested on my lips, so it was somewhat muffled.

Sharon lifted her foot, and placed it on my chest, "I'm sorry! I didn't hear you."

"Yes! Yes! I like it very much! Please don't stop!" She placed her foot back on my dick but did NOT resume that stroking motion.

"Tell me," she said, "Which do you like more? Me rubbing your dick with my foot? Being my slave, or sucking on my toes?"

I was desperate! I liked the idea of it all, but I really needed her to rub my penis! "Please! Please! Rub my dick with your foot!"

Sharon slid her big toe down the shaft of my prick and removed her foot from my body. Again, I moaned, and she giggled.

"Well, HOW do you know you want me to rub your dick with my foot? You have never sucked on my toes and kissed my feet, and we've talked about you being my slave, but we never REALLY came to an agreement!"

I thought agreeing with Sharon was the fastest way to get what I wanted, "You're right! If you rub my dick with your foot, I will be your slave and kiss your feet and suck on your toes!"

"I accept!" She said, "You will be my slave and I will be your Mistress! You will do whatever I say! And just so you know, it's too late to back out."

"I don't want to back out." I said, "I want to obey you because you are my Mistress." And at that moment, I really did! Though at that moment, I also wanted her to stroke me with her foot!

"Good boy! Good little slave!"

{Twitch} {Twitch}

Sharon laughed and told me once again I could never lie to her. Then she said, "I want to watch you squirt, so while I use my Right foot to play with your penis, you will be sucking on my toes!"

{Twitch} {Twitch} {Twitch} {Twitch}

Sharon placed her right foot on my dick, and her left foot onto my lips, "Time for licky-sucky!"

I opened my mouth and began to nurse on her sweet toes, while she started rubbing my dick with her other foot.

"MMM!" She said, "You're going to suck on my toes a lot!"

She only rubbed my dick for about a minute before my hips started bucking, and I felt an uncontrollable urge to come.

"Ahh! Ahh! AHHH!" My moans were almost a shout, and I squirted all over my belly and chest.

"Well, that didn't take very long!" Sharon exclaimed. I always thought it would take a BIT longer than that!" She removed her foot from my mouth and stood up.

Sharon stepped over me and knelt beside me. I was unable to do anything but lie there like a slug. That had been the most intense orgasm I had had in my short life! She looked at all the semen on my belly and chest, then put her finger in a large splotch of jizz.

Sharon brought it to her nose and took a sniff, looked at it quizzically, and then extended her tongue to taste it. She made a face, and then smeared my ejaculate all over my belly and chest.

"Have you ever eaten this stuff?" she asked.

"NO!" I said, with vehemence.

"But boys talk about coming in a girl's mouth all the time, don't they?"

"Yeah, but that's different, it isn't queer for a girl to eat it." That's how we talked back then, sorry.

She brought a finger full of my own come to my face, "If I told to suck this off my finger, would you do it?"

"Uhhh . . ."

"Remember, we agreed that you would be my slave and do anything I said! Plus, if you enjoyed the last 20 minutes or so, don't you think keeping me happy would help make this happen again?"

"Probably . . ." I said slowly. I really didn't want to admit that awful truth.

Sharon extended three of her fingers once again to my belly, and scooped up a big glop of jizz, and brought it up to my face, "You DO want to be my good boy, don't you?"

I didn't answer, I just shut my eyes, and opened my mouth.