That Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don was lost in the wonderful sensation from having Mike's mouth around his cock while simultaneously being humiliated by Mike's bare ass on his face. An intense orgasm was building inside Don, and Mike would soon be rewarded with a mouthful of Don's cum.

Mike kept his mouth on Don's cock while tasting spurt after tangy spurt of Don's cum. After swallowing the enormous load, Mike released Don's cock from his mouth and straightened his back. One final glob of cum oozed out of Don's piss slit and Mike quickly ran his finger along the head and raised it to his lips.

Mike then began jerking his own cock, his ass still pressed against Don's face. Don continued rimming Mike's ass, and in just a couple of minutes Mike unloaded a pool of cum onto Don's leg. Mike unstraddled Don, stood up and bent over to lap up his own cum off Don's thigh.

"That was fantastic!" Don said. He stood up next to Mike. "Now I've got to take a leak."

"Me too," Mike said as he followed Don into the bathroom.

Don and Mike walked over to the bathtub and stood side by side, their cocks pointing down at Harry's face.

"OK, Harry," Don said, "how do you want it - on you or in you?"

12