That Hurts

Story Info
Hailey gets more than she asked for.
1.2k words
3.56
23.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candypops
Candypops
16 Followers

All characters in this tale are over 18.

*****

He grabbed me by my wrist and pushed me against a tree. The tree part hurt, but was oddly erotic. I moaned ... unintentionally. Now, don't get me wrong, I've been a part of a lot of sexy things, but this was new. The man in front of me kissed my neck, and then my lips. With his free hand, he reached down to my crotch, and felt inside my pussy. I was already very wet. He then looked into my eyes.

"If you scream, I'll kill you," he whispered.

First of all, I'm not gonna scream, idiot. And second of all, that threat was a major turn off. Still, I was terrified.

Actually, I should probably tell you how this all happened. So this guy is a stranger as of yesterday, but I'm pretty sure he's not a psychopath. Yesterday, I saw him buying a shizz-ton of painkillers, and I made a super funny joke about painkillers that I would definitely share if I remembered. Just know that it was funny. Even he laughed!

Anyhow, he's super hot and I was high-key into him. But, I'm not attractive in the least so I had to make him think of me as an attractive woman. I'm tall for a girl, I have an unfriendly face (even though I'm really friendly and social), and my body's only sub-par. I've had sex before, so at least that means I'm not ugly, not that being a virgin makes you ugly. Sorry if you're offended, I really didn't mean to be rude. I'm blabbering aren't I?

Back to the story: he's hot, I'm okay. I asked him why he was buying so many painkillers, and he was way vague about it. Like, he just said that his job consisted of a ton of "unintentional self harm". Weird, am I right? But, like the stupid girl I am, I was interested, and asked if I could help. He glared at me—which was way rude, but whatever—and said I talk too much. Then he left, and, like the stupid girl I am, I followed him.

After he checked out, he went to a super big truck, and got in. I was glad that I hadn't brought a car that time, and instead I rode my skateboard. I grabbed onto his bumper and sat on my skateboard. Then, he started driving. The trip was super scenic, and there were no other cars on the way. He lived in a dense forest. When he finally stopped the car, I noticed he also lived in a cabin.

There were a ton of other men at the cabin, and I was afraid of getting caught, so when he left the truck, I got in the front with my board. The guy went to talk to some of the others, and twenty minutes into their conversation, one of the men pointed at the truck, at me. He looked in the direction, and said a few quick, inaudible things to the other man which made him walk away.

Obviously, I was afraid at this point because they knew I was here, but I still would not leave. The sun started to set, and a few of the men sat on a porch on the cabin to watch it. I was bummed out because that night was a full moon and I was going to miss taking a picture. I don't remember when, but eventually I fell asleep.

When I did wake up, I was in a room that I'd never been in before. I was on a bed, and a bearskin was acting as my blanket. At least these men were accommodating. I fell back asleep, and was later awoken by the man from the store.

"Why did you follow me?" He asked.

"Who are you?" I did not answer because I didn't know.

He sighed. "I am Damian. Since you won't answer my first question, who are you?" (I'll refer to him by his name from now on).

"Hailey."

"Hailey, you asked me if you could help, and I've decided to let you. Get up and follow me."

I obliged. This man was either going to kill me, or actually make me do something. We left the cabin, and he led me into the forest. I could hear wolves howling, and I moved closer to Damian. However, he started running, and I couldn't keep up. I lost him in the woods, and the howling was getting much closer. I turned to go, but a wolf was in the way. Soon, there were wolves surrounding me.

"Damian!" I shouted. "Damian, please come back!"

I was shaking and backed into a tree. The wolves were slowly coming closer. One wolf started violently twitching, and ripping at it's fur. The other wolves began to bite and tear it's flesh off until a naked man lay in it's place. A naked Damian.

I stared at him and took in every feature. Including his very best. I drooled as he stood up, and found myself staring at his penis.

Damian smirked at me, and snapped his fingers. At this, the wolves pounced on me and tore my clothes of. I pushed at them, screaming and kicking. But, it was no use. Soon I was naked and crouched into a ball at the base of the tree. Damian came up to me and this is where the story began:

He grabbed me by my wrist and pushed me against a tree. The tree part hurt, but was oddly erotic. I moaned ... unintentionally. Now, don't get me wrong, I've been a part of a lot of sexy things, but this was new. The man in front of me kissed my neck, and then my lips. With his free hand, he reached down to my crotch, and felt inside my pussy. I was already very wet. He then looked into my eyes.

"If you scream, I'll kill you," he whispered.

First of all, I'm not gonna scream, idiot. And second of all, that threat was a major turn off. Still, I was terrified.

"Here's the thing, our pack is getting older. We need more cubs. You're going to provide us with this. Don't worry, werewolves only need to be in a womb for one month, so you won't be neglected for too long at a time." Before I could say anything, he pulled me close and thrust his huge dick inside my pussy.

I moaned, but couldn't move. Damian gave me barely any time to absorb what was happening.

"My boys don't really get much action, so you'll have to do." And with that he ripped his skin away to reveal fur and a much latger body, not to mention a much larger dick.

I felt a scream, and bit my tongue, remembering what he'd said. The rest of the wolves followed suit, and I had one fucking my ass, and several licking me everywhere. Wolf penises were surrounding me, and rubbing against my body. Wolf Damian was thrusting in and out of my pussy harder than I could handle, and I came several times before he let out a single load of hot cum. The stream kept going for a minute and I moaned tenfold.

Wolf Damian put his mouth to my ear and said, "Better get used to it."

I sighed and dreaded my future.

Candypops
Candypops
16 Followers