That Is What Friends Are For

Story Info
Couple helps out another couple.
1.8k words
3.89
72.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abel
abel
3 Followers

We have been friends with Melanie and Paul for years and just when you think you know some one really well live has a way of surprising you.

Paul had just got a new computer and rang me to come on over and set it up for him. I did not want but Jane my wife insisted, "It will give us chance to catch up with them we have not seen the in few months,"

"No the game is just about to start on TV I protested." She gave me one of those looks "go get cleaned up and we'll go over."

"Get cleaned up I said I'm just setting up a computer."

"Do It" she said sternly. I heard her on the phone while I was up stairs, "Yes he getting ready we'll be there it I just can't wait to see his face."

We got there Melanie greeted us at the door looking a little flushed and took Jane straight in to the living room, "Hi Tony get a beer Paul's upstairs." The computer was in the main bedroom. Paul had already got it up and running and was surfing the net.

"You don't need me then," I said, still standing at the doorway. "Well you can help me do some fine-tuning can't you" he replied. "Have a beer and relax unwind see what I found." I took a closer look at what Paul had found He was at a porn site the pictures were of group sex. There were two guys and a girl she was on all fours a guy fucking her doggie style and while she was sucking the other ones cock, "Interesting what else is there" I said taking a gulp of beer, the site was full of gang bang and lesbian sex.

We had a few beers and Paul and I started to pick out a few of the images we liked. Paul really got hooked on the two guys and girl thing. "That's one of Melane's fantasies it really gets her horny" The thought of Melanie in that position started getting me a little horny too "yer its one of Jane's too" I replied. I clicked on a picture to enlarge it. It was of a cock between a huge pair if tits the spunk was dripping down her chin on to her erect nipples. "Melanie can't do that, not big enough tits he moaned but I bet Jane can" laugh Paul. "Jane can and she good at it two you don't now what you missing" I added. I liked the one were two women were giving a guy a blowjob. "I always wanted to have that done to me" I moaned to Paul. "Let Jane give me the tit job and I let Melanie give you the blowjob with Jane."

"Yer in you're dreams" I said. But the thought stayed with me watching Jane 's Tits with Paul's cock thrusting between them started a stirring in my groin.

We had a few more beers and looked at more porn we had completely forgotten about the girls down stairs. We had just started to look at the lesbian pictures when a voice said from the doorway " What's keeping you two so interested that you can't spend time with the two of us." The girls were standing there; Jane was taking a sip from her wineglass trying not to giggle. Melanie came over to the computer "I bet if Jane and I had been doing that you would have downstairs soon enough." The image was of two women one with her leg spread wide the other was slipping two fingers in to her cunt the juices from her pussy were running down her fingers her tongue out stretched licking the aroused clit, the first women had her head thrown back in pleasure. Jane came over and stood behind Paul, she saw the picture and giggled. " How do you know we have not been entertaining each other that way "

" If you had Tony and I would have been down like stairs like lighting. Any way Tony and I have already decided you two are doing for us tonight. "

There was a silence for a few moments then Melanie who was standing with her back pressed in to me. "I hope it ready dirty Jane and I are ready for a good fuck its taken too long for you to get Tony to in the right frame of mind Paul we have had to find our own entertainment, that worn out porno video of yours Paul "

With that Paul clicked on the Pictures we had viewed and said Tony says I can have one of these if he has this, I was about to protest when Jane said " it's fine by me Tony fanaticized about having sex with you two."

With that Paul spun the chair round. Jane's tits were at head height he reached up with both hands and began to squeeze them together and tongue her nipples through her blouse her nipple's stood out she pushed his head closer and moaned with pleasure. Melanie turned to me pressing her hand to my now erect cock " let's make your fantasy come true, Paul has always Jane's tits you want me and Jane to suck your cock. Jane and I want to know what it's like to lick another women's pussy, lets make everyone fantasy come true that's what friends are for.

With that she undid my zip and puled out my throbbing cock and went down on it licking the throbbing head and pushing it deep in to her mouth.

Jane stood back from Paul and quickly undressed Pauline tore his clothes of with glee and sat down on the chair Jane mounted Paul in one easy movement she rocked her hips in slow long thrusts as he sucked on her erect nipples his hand squeezed and mauled her large tits much to her delight.

Jane licked my erection from base to tip her tongue circling the very end of my dick before I forced the full length in her tight mouth. Any objection I had to my wife being fuck in front of me were now subsiding with the pleasure of the blowjob I was receiving, in fact the feeling of jealousy was adding to the excitement. I thrust my cock in to Melanie mouth griping her hair and forcing her to take the full length in her wet willing mouth.' Her moans, made Paul and Jane aware of what she was she was doing "don't make him to excited I want to have some of his cum too,"Jane said Melanie stood up in front of me and striped of her dress to reveal well-tanned body. She removed her bra and panties and the helped me out of my clothes she pushed me to the top of the bed spread my legs and turned round and sat between them my cock throbbing against the small of her back. Let's watch them for awhile " I reached down to her rounded breast and fondled her nipple with one hand and stretch a hand down to the moistened slit with the other.

Jane was on at the point of orgasm her moans were getting louder and louder,"fuck me harder "she cried she arched her back as Paul grabbed her hips and thrust hard in to her pussy. Her orgasm was long and load she griped the chair and fell limp on Paul's erect cock. In one quick movement he lifted her from the chair and on to the bed. "Your tits" he said he quickly placed his cock between her ample breasts she squeezed them together his cock glistened with her cum juices his hips quickly gained motion. In a few thrust he was coming over her tits and face. She smiled with pleasure. The spunk dripped from her chin as looked towards me.

Melanie had two fingers in her own cunt thrusting them in and out at great speed and encouraging her husband to shot his seed on to my wife, while I rub her clit and squeezed her nipples between my fingers she responded by thrusting her fingers deep in her slit, her body shuddered with her orgasm as Paul shot his load on to Jane. She moved over to Jane and licked the cum from her face and slowly moved down to her breasts encircling each nipple and sucking her husbands juice from Jane's body. Jane was now grasping Melanie head forced her down on her pussy, she bite her erect clit and parted Jane's lips with her fingers and entered her with her with her tongue.

I could wait no longer Melanie's pussy had to be filled I knelt behind her and forced my dick in to that well moist slit she did not stop from the task in hand. Jane was orgasming from the tonguing she was getting and Melanie pussy was griping my cock from the orgasm she was having I shot my load deep into her cunt. I thrust harder a Jane shouted encouragement "fill her pussy I want to taste you in side her" With that Melanie and Jane changed places I sat back and watched as my wire changed positions will Melanie she licked her pussy with eagerness her tongue entering her moist cunt to taste my newly deposited seed. Melanie continued orgasm shouting, her enjoyment with increasing volume.

Paul entered Jane pumping his now erect cock with great speed until he too could now longer stand it he pulled his cock from Jane's cunt and shot over her ass he continued to jerk his cock off until the last drops spurted on to Jane her inserted a finger in to Jane's ass she responded my pushing her self on to him harder, is some thing I've though about doing to her when we've doing it doggy style but this just sent me over the top. I could not wait any longer I pulled her head from Melanie's pussy and on to my cock. "I want my turn" I said with that both women began to suck my cock, Paul was still playing with Jane's arse much to her delight Mel was sucking on the head of my cock while Jane tongued the length of my weapon then in turn they would swap actions several times my pleasure increased knowing Paul was pleasing Jane at the same time. I shot my load deep into Melanie's mouth she swallowed the first shots and then Jane took the rest moaning with pleasure as Paul pushed harder in to her She dropped forward with her own orgasm taking me deep in to her throat.

We all rested and talked about what had happened they had planed it I was set up Jane wanted to spice thing up in our sex life they had wanted to try Something new. Jane admitted had played with each others pussy's while Paul had I had been on the computer and were not going to let the evening pass without us becoming more friendly.

abel
abel
3 Followers