That Little Bit Closer

Story Info
A tale of two lovers.
2.8k words
3.94
25.6k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

It was a warm summers evening and the daylight was slowly diminishing as I sat in my car waiting for Jade to return with our Chinese take-away. We found ourselves in some unknown area of Rochdale after trying to visit a girl friend we had met the weekend previously at a nightclub.

This friend of ours unfortunately could not keep her appointments and obviously forgot that Jade and I were calling. So that left us time to drive around the town just cruising the streets, taking onboard the way people lived around there.

We both fancied a Chinese take-away after picking up the spicy smells through our open windows, that hit our nostrils whilst driving past a line of shops on the high street.

Jade volunteered to fetch it and I waited listening to some smooth jazz on the stereo and watching three men sitting outside a local bar as they sat drinking. They noticed her get out and walk over to restaurant and I could hear them passing comments between themselves of how they would love to feel her up and do things to her as they watched her. I was not shocked at their annotations or innuendos as one becomes used to it from guys who get together and become outspoken through drinking alcohol. Lets face it, we do the same ourselves on those girly nights out, but I hasten to add, more discreetly.

"Hiya darling, fancy a drink!" One of the men called over to me. "You and your friend. Come and join us." I smiled and tried my best to be pleasant without exchanging conversation.

"She's driving mate." The other older man kindly informed him. "Can't drink whilst driving." At least he was thinking straight from his mind. But the other two continued to offer their invitations.

The younger man came over to the car, spilling his drink slightly on the way, which was a clear indication that he was somewhat intoxicated. I must admit he was quite well dressed and quite good-looking, a man who clearly looked after his physique. He looked inside at me and smiled saying; "No offence love, but we were just asking if you would like a bit of fun. You see me and my mate, not the old guy, me and John, thought that it was such a nice evening and maybe you were up for a bit of nightclub or perhaps a few drinks and meal or something."

I looked ahead, gripping the steering wheel and sucked my teeth. "I don't think so. But thank you for asking." I replied, pleasantly. Then he scratched his head, thinking of something else to say. He looked in and scanned my top, moving on downwards to look at my thighs.

"Very nice. You going somewhere nice then?" he asked.

"Not particularly, no." I could see his nostrils twitching, searching out my perfume and getting high on everything else his senses could pick up.

"You got a boyfriend love?" he asked.

"Yes I have as a matter of fact." I replied, again being as genial as possible.

"What about your friend?"

"What about her?" I asked. "Does she have a boyfriend?"

"Not at the moment, no."

"Good, then she might be up for some fun then? What do you think?" he asked.

"I doubt it very much."

He started to point his finger at me grinning. "Wait a minute. You're playing hard to get. I know your game. You want some fun don't you? I can hear that mind of yours ticking over in your head. Its ok, I know how you girls think."

"Do you?" I said.

"Mad for it." He took one big gulp of his drink. "I bet you two are on the prowl looking for fun. Well, darling, your prayers have been answered. Here we are."

"I don't think so."

I noticed Jade through the rear view mirror walking back to the car with the food packages in her hands. When she arrived she stood and waited for the guy to move away so that she could pass the packages through the window to me.

"Hi darling!" he said looking up at her. His eyes carefully scrutinising her legs and upwards to her top. Then he stood and smiled at her. "Fancy a bit of fun?"

"Watch my lips..." she began, "fuck off now, before I pour that drink over your head."

I wanted to laugh out loud, as I expected Jade to say something, but not as directly as that. The man looked shocked and silently he walked away embarrassed by the laughter that his friends greeted him with. I accepted the packages and she walked around the car, amidst jeers from the men, to get back into the car. I handed her the packages once she had sat and replaced the seat belt.

"Jade, really. That was a bit naughty don't you think?" I said, starting the car and driving off down the quiet high street. "I don't think he was being unpleasant."

"Why do you fancy him then?" she asked, unravelling the wrapping paper from the food to check the contents.

"Actually he was quite nice."

"Nah! Probably married with a house full of kids and a down trodden wife."

Of course, Jade knew all about that kind of thing. Her mother was certainly abused by her father who was a very heavy drinker and I suppose any man who came close to her intoxicated naturally became labelled as the same. She was very defensive towards me as I was with her. But there were times when I detected a certain protectiveness, which bordered upon jealousy with both men and women who tried to associate with me.

In all the years that Jade was my best friend and lover, I had always wondered if she was a lesbian rather than bisexual, as I certainly was. But then we have both had relationships with men and enjoyed them just as equally. Her attitude was the cause of her father, of which there was no doubts.

"Lets go somewhere quiet." She said. "Somewhere we can eat our take-away and be alone for a while."

"Do I detect something promising?" I asked with a grin. She smiled back at me with that gorgeous smile that signified that she was feeling good about herself and that she had something nice on her mind that she wanted to share with me.

I drove out of town and in the evening twilight, made for the surrounding country lanes miles from anywhere. The scent of the mid summer vegetation at dusk was so erotic to me. The days heat had warmed the trees and plants all around, leaving that sweet aroma that reminded me of sex in the air.

I stopped the car on a quiet lonely road and together we ate our Chinese take-away washed down with coke from a bottle I kept in the glove compartment. Each in turn passing it back and forth as we quenched our thirst.

"Know what?" Jade said, breaking a few minutes of silence. "I hate men."

"No, I don't think you do."

"Really Lou, I hate them. I am convinced now that they are really shit. If I ever get pregnant, I want to give birth to girls. No boys, no men."

"And who will give you these babies? Are you some kind of Virgin Mary?"

"Certainly not a virgin that's for sure." She replied with a serious look upon her face that made me start to laugh. "But, I can find a really quiet guy who will make love to me and I will have his babies whenever I wanted to get pregnant. And stop laughing, I'm serious."

I sat back and watched her drink from the coke bottle. Her mind firmly focused on her future plans to find the perfect man that will provide her with girl babies each time she felt like spending nine months of her life gestating. Jade was beautiful in my eyes. She had a fantastic imagination and a refreshing personality that never failed to make me feel happy being with her. I loved her so much and I knew that she felt the same way about me.

I leaned forward and gently brushed her auburn hair over her earlobe to expose her cheek so that I could softly place a kiss on her. Her skin was so soft and its fragrance made me feel so heady, that my kiss turned into tender licks, moving downwards onto her neck. I could hear her moan as I reached one of her erogenous parts, under her smooth chin. Then I turned her face so that I could kiss her lips, growing ever passionate as our tongues played in our mouths.

"Louise, I want you so badly," She whispered. "It's been a long time since we made love." It had been weeks ago and we were so hot for each other, nothing could stop us from satisfying our needs at that moment in time.

I reclined her seat and opened each button on her blouse one by one as I kissed her on every part of her skin that became exposed. I began to lick in-between her breasts, squeezing them gently together as they lay cupped in her bra.

Moving my kisses over her soft mounds and onto her navel, I pulled her blouse free from the waistband of her skirt. I looked up and noticed her enjoying everything I was doing as she bit her lower lip, closed her eyes, anticipating my next move. "How horny are you Jade?" I asked. She never answered me. I slowly lifted her skirt, gathering it around her waist as she raised her buttocks for me so that I could expose her white cotton briefs. I placed my face close to her crotch and detected that sweet combination of cologne and sex. "Oh Jade, you smell so good." I told her.

My heart began to pound in my chest as I pulled her briefs free from her pale hips, rolling them gently away from her mound and the auburn pubic hair that she so neatly trimmed. I could see a glimpse of inner petal peeking from her lips and so I irresistibly ran my tongue along it, teasing it as I continued to pull down the briefs. She gave out a moan and jerked closer to my tender ministrations, her body language begging me to please her so.

I knelt across her legs and lifted away my top, reaching around to unclip my bra she watched me and reached out with her hand to feel my breast, touching my nipple and playing with it ever so gently, teasing it into a tight erection between her thumb and finger. "I love you Louise," she whispered.

"I love you too Jade. I love you so much that it hurts when we are apart. I don't want you to leave ever." I told her.

"You know that isn't possible. You love Jason just as equally. You have to share your love between us. The same will happen to me one day, when I find the right man to love me how I want to be loved." I clasped her hand in mine, holding her to my breast.

"This feels so different. This is pure love and no man, no matter how much I love him, can make me feel as I do with you."

"No Louise, it is just an extension of our experimental games. Real love is what you and Jason have for each other."

"No Jade. Why do I always miss your tender fingers soothing me and your passionate kisses and caresses? Even when I am making love to Jason, I think of you."

"Then maybe one day I will feel the same way as you do, when I love a man as you do."

At that time in our lives together, Jason had come between us. I loved him, but I could not express to Jade in words the difference there was. With Jade is was like we were one and our souls were thrown together during the act of love making as if I could feel her feelings and she could feel mine. With Jason it was simple interaction. I tried to do the things he liked and he the same for me but the shared feelings were not the same.

When I touched Jade, running my finger along her moist lips, I could feel it myself, knowing the pleasure it was giving her. When I gently licked and tasted those same lips, I too could feel the same in me. It was more intense than interaction. It was purely empathic, and no man, no matter how in love I was with him, could ever make love to me in that way.

The night drew on as darkness fell. We both stripped ourselves naked and indulged in what seemed blissful sex. Together, we lay on the reclined seats facing each other and brought ourselves to a climax using our fingers and thumbs, kissing passionately, at the same time as we felt the extreme closeness of our warm bodies. We could control our orgasms in such a way that we both knew when to ease off and allow each other to ride the immense feelings inside of us from one climax to another. And in all the years that we knew each other not only as friends, but lovers, it got better and better each time so it seemed.

As we lay, holding each other close, Jade fell into a restful sleep. I watched her and listened to her breathing. I had lost track of time and noticed that it was almost three in the morning. We had certainly been out longer than intended and we had accomplished something different and unplanned in those past hours.

I sat up and found my cell-phone, turned it on to read the messages. All of them from Jason, all asking how I was and where I was. So, I keyed in his number and called him.

"Darling, I'm sorry if I woke you. I'm fine, no problems. I'm with Jade right now and we are on our way home soon." He told me to hurry home where he thought I would be safe, beside him in our bed. But he will never understand clearly exactly what I had shared that night with Jade. The hours of continuous lovemaking and affection that two women who love each other so much can enjoy. To Jason it was "our thing"; to us it was so much more.

I woke jade and helped her get dressed. Leaving her in semi-consciousness so as not to wake her totally out of her drifting twilight dreams. The journey to her home would take some time. Time enough to let her rest, until I escorted her to her flat and helped her into bed. Leaving her with the reminders of our night together, I kissed her tenderly on the lips and then I made sure that she was safe and secure before leaving.

It was almost five when I entered our house. I looked at Jason sleeping, sprawled out across the double bed with his arms out-stretched and snoring. And I found it funny in a way, reflecting on the fact that it could have been another man I was looking at, a strange man, a gorgeous and drunken man, had I not been faithful. But then I was not tempted, knowing that Jade and I had something important to do for ourselves given the opportunity.

I undressed and slipped into bed, coaxing his arms around me and getting him to hug me tight with his hand affectionately cupping my breast as I eventually fell asleep, thinking of my Jade.

At breakfast I watched him, rushing his cereal, constantly watching the time as he ate, so as not to be late for work. "Did you miss me last night?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Where did you say you were darling?"

"With Jade. We had a great time."

"Oh yes, so you said. As long as you two enjoyed yourselves then that's ok."

"We made love again." I told him.

"Yes, a bit of harmless fun I suppose. I know you two. The three of us should get together sometime. I mean that."

"Does it bother you?" I asked.

"Not really. I know how close you two are and I don't mind sharing you with Jade. I quite like it; it makes me feel horny, thinking about the things you two get up to. Must be fun. I just wish I could join in sometimes, that's all."

I sat back, sipping my coffee and smiled to myself. He got up and brushed away the crumbs from his lap and kissed me passionately before leaving for work. "See you later this afternoon darling. Have a nice day."

I had no secrets to hide from Jason. He accepted the fact that Jade and I were "that little bit closer" than just friends as he put it. After all, Jade and I were lovers well before Jason walked into our lives. He had a place and he knew exactly where he fitted in.

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers