That New Guy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Deb was enjoying the feel of Jake's cock sliding in and out of her from behind again but Meg was already really close to cumming again thanks to Tony's talented tongue and finger. He was sliding a finger in and out of her hot pussy while skillfully tonguing and sucking her clit. At the same time, Byron could feel his own orgasm building again pretty quickly, as well, as a result of Meg's voracious cocksucking. She wasn't necessarily trying to get him off quickly but, the more pleasure she was feeling, the more she wanted to provide. Byron didn't mind in the least because he figured that, each time he came meant one more orgasm and he planned to have plenty of them in as many ways as possible that evening.

Tony's goal certainly was not to get Meg off quickly, either. He was happy for the opportunity to have his face between her thighs and was in no rush to remove it. He was looking forward to slipping his cock into her as he felt how hot and slippery and snug her pussy was, though he wasn't sure he necessarily wanted to do that right out here with everybody else around. While he was focused on eating her pussy and providing her with a substantial amount of pleasure, he was also considering how to get her somewhere a little more private for a bit. Chuck obviously didn't have any issues with privacy as his cock swelled even more in anticipation of his orgasm. The pleasure he was feeling was so extreme that he couldn't have chosen between Deb or Meg as far as who was better because, at that moment, he couldn't even remember Meg's blowjob. As he started to spew into Deb's mouth, she swallowed his load while continuing to suck him off.

While Deb was nursing every last drop of jizz from Chuck's cock, Byron let out a moan and started to unload into Meg's mouth. She swallowed his load down while feeling her own orgasm getting even closer. Tony was mostly oblivious to what was going on with the other guys because he knew that Meg was getting close and wanted to make sure that her orgasm was memorable. Once Deb raised her head from Chuck's lap, she started pushing back against Jake's incoming thrusts but, before she was close enough to cumming herself, he pulled out of her and had her turn around. As she took a seat inside the hot tub, he guided his cock into her mouth and she started to suck him off. She'd been kind of hoping that he'd make her cum first, but she was sure that she wouldn't be left hanging for long with four guys available. She did actually focus on making Jake cum quickly so that her needs could be attended to rather than trying to draw out his pleasure.

Before Jake quite got there, Meg let out a cry of pleasure and started to tremble as her orgasm hit. Tony continued to devour her pussy, pleased that he was able to make her feel so good but also ready to slip his throbbing cock into her now even hotter and wetter pussy. She came long and hard, only partly because she was so fired up from all of the sexual activity going on, but mainly because Tony had a talent for eating pussy. He waited until he was certain that she finished cumming before raising his head. When he stood, still in the hot tub as she was sitting on the edge, she noticed his rigid cock and her eyes got wide.

"You wanna put that in me?" she asked, reaching for it.

"Yes, I do," he replied, "but not here. Come on."

As he was stepping out of the pool, he reached for her hand and helped her stand. They grabbed a couple of towels for the stack nearby and dried themselves off as he led her toward the house. Chuck turned his attention from Deb's skillful cocksucking to watch Meg's bouncing tits as she got up, then followed her bare ass as she was walking away. He could already feel his cock considering reviving. Meanwhile, as Deb was prepared to take a mouthful of Jake's cum again, he stepped back and started to pump his cock. She lifted her tits and held them together so he didn't end up shooting into the water. A moment later, he was spewing onto her cleavage, though she made no effort to catch any of it on her tongue this time. Once he was done cumming, he leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips, then climbed out of the hot tub. He headed toward the nearby bar as she turned, still holding her tits up so that his cum wouldn't drip off into the water. She was surprised to find Chuck right behind her, holding out a towel. Since she had a tit in each hand, he started wiping down her cleavage for her.

"He didn't even get you off, did he?" Chuck asked as she took over cleaning herself up.

"Nope," she confirmed, "but for some reason, I'm not surprised."

"I'm not either," he replied, "but I'd be more than happy to lick that smooth pussy of yours, if you're interested."

"You bet your ass I'm interested," she told him, "Did you have someplace in particular in mind?"

"As a matter of fact," he replied, "I do. Come with me, then cum with me."

"Booooo," she mocked, feeling a little better than she had after being dissed by Jake. She looked over and saw Byron had joined him at the bar where they were mixing some drinks. Chuck had grabbed her hand and was leading her over to the swimming pool but, rather than descending the steps into the shallow end, he indicated for her to go and sit on the end of the diving board. His attention was on her bouncing tits as she walked out to the end so she gave him a little treat and intentionally bounced a little harder before sitting. He dove in from the side and surfaced below her, gripping the sides of the diving board and lifting himself out of the water with his muscular arms until his face was right before her pussy. She figured out what his plan was and spread her legs while scooting out as close to the end as she could. When he ran his tongue up her slit, she couldn't help but moan with relief. She didn't think it would take very long before he had her cumming.

"He loves to do that trick, doesn't he?" Jake said to Byron as they watched Chuck licking Deb's pussy while hanging from the diving board.

"The chicks seem to dig it," Byron replied.

Meanwhile, Tony had led Meg to a gym in the lower level of the large house.

"I hope you don't mind," he said, "but every time we work out in here, I think what a great place it would be for sex."

"Wait," Meg replied, "I thought Jake was housesitting here."

"Oops," Tony replied, not appearing to really care that he'd spilled the beans, "Actually, this is his parents' house but he still lives here. Can you blame him?"

"Not at all," she replied, "and I also think this looks like a pretty hot place to have sex."

She reached out and stroked his cock then leaned in closer and they made out briefly. She'd glanced around and thought the inclined bench seemed like a promising place to start so that she could ride his cock while he played with her tits. She led him over to it and had him sit, then straddled him, guiding his cock to her pussy and lowering herself onto it. They both moaned and his hands were immediately on her succulent tits. He had been right about how amazing her pussy was going to feel after he'd eaten her to an orgasm. As she moved up and down, he was further amazed by the amount of pleasure he was feeling. Of course Meg was still worked up from her last orgasm so she could feel another one building up almost immediately due to Tony's thick, hard cock. His hands on her tits and gently caressing her hard nipples didn't hurt the cause, either.

As he was fondling her tits, Meg found herself caressing Tony's muscular chest, shoulders and upper arms. The more she thought about how fit and hunky he was, the hotter her pussy was getting. Maybe it was shallow or maybe it was just human nature, but his physique was definitely turning her on. Of course, at the same time, feeling Meg's succulent tits against his palms was having a similar effect on Tony. He wasn't in any danger of cumming too quickly, which was good because he had a few other pieces of equipment he wanted to utilize, but it was certainly heightening the experience. He could feel her already hot and slippery pussy becoming even hotter and more slippery the longer she was riding his cock. He was pleasantly surprised when she suddenly gasped and her body started to tremble. She continued to ride him, though more slowly, as she was cumming and he continued to caress her titties.

"What's next on the circuit?" she asked with a smile when she'd apparently finished cumming.

He led her over to the squat rack where she braced herself against a barbell that was set there as he took her from behind. She relished the thrusting of his cock in and out of her pussy as he relished the feel of her swinging tits and the jiggle of her ass as his hips tapped against it. From there, they fucked on several other pieces of equipment, with her cumming several more times before he was getting close himself.

Meanwhile, out on the diving board, Chuck was bringing Deb closer and closer to the orgasm she'd been denied by Jake and she was certainly appreciating his effort. Because he needed to hang on with both hands, he was stimulating her solely with his tongue, but it was a very talented tongue and she wasn't experiencing any less pleasure than she had when Byron was lapping at her pussy when she'd first arrived. She was also finding it highly erotic to essentially be out on display on the end of the diving board even though it wasn't like there was a pool full of people watching. Just being right out there in the open, completely naked with Chuck's tongue slurping her pussy, she knew she'd be cumming faster and probably harder than had they been in a bedroom or a car. As she was right on the verge of cumming, she was holding onto the diving board with one hand and holding his head while rocking her pussy towards it with the other. She let out a cry as she started cumming and she'd been right that it was a long and intense orgasm.

When he determined that she was done cumming, Chuck lowered himself into the water and floated on his back below her. His cock was rigid again and protruding from the water's surface like the dorsal fin of a great white. Deb's eyes went wide as she noticed it and, even as she was recovering from her orgasm, she wanted it inside her as soon as possible. She stood on the diving board and Chuck's eyes went wide as he watched her big titties bouncing, first slightly then blatantly as she bounced on the diving board before joining him in the water. She swam over to him in the shallower water and quickly had her arms and legs wrapped around him. As they started to make out enthusiastically, he reached down and guided his cock into her hot, slippery pussy.

With his hands gripping her full, fleshy ass, Chuck was bouncing Deb up and down on his tool while thrusting into her each time she came down. Her pussy felt outstanding and especially hot in the context of the cool pool water so he was really savoring the feeling as it moved up and down his tool. He couldn't really do anything with her big titties other than feel them squashed up against his chest, but he was okay with that for the moment because, in addition to fucking her, he was enjoying having her tongue exploring his mouth as his explored hers.

Since the two of them were mostly underwater, Byron and Jake weren't as interested in watching them and were just talking and drinking their cocktails.

"I wonder where Tony and Meg went off to," Byron said.

"Man, I hope he didn't take her to the TV room," Jake replied, "I was planning to show her the photos she'd given me of herself on the big screen, like I showed you guys, then fuck the hell out of her. I'm going to go see."

Jake headed into the house and, after some checking around, he was relieved to find the two of them in the gym. They didn't notice his arrival so he watched as Tony had Meg lie back on the horizontal bench then straddled her and lay his cock between her tits. Jake's cock was stiffening as he watched her squeeze her tits together around Tony's tool. He could also glance down and see her trim landing strip between her spread legs and figured that she'd be nice and wet and ready to fuck again by the time Tony was done with her. Meg had already cum several times while Tony had been fucking her so she was perfectly content to have him fuck her tits to finally get off himself. She was watching as his cockhead disappeared and reappeared within her cleavage while waiting for him to start spewing on her chest. Tony's orgasm had been slowly and steadily building and he was savoring the feeling of fucking her tits just as he'd been savoring her hot, slippery pussy.

As Tony was approaching his orgasm, Deb was approaching another one, as well. She had to pull her mouth away from Chuck's because she was moaning so continually and, when she went over the edge and her body started shaking, she let out a passionate cry. Chuck continued fucking her as she was cumming, feeling her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter while debating internally what to do next. As it turned out, that decision was taken out of his hands. When Deb finished cumming and had recovered enough, she climbed off of Chuck's cock and indicated for him to sit on the edge of the pool. He hopped up, his rigid tool standing from his lap, and Deb was quickly lowering her mouth onto it once again. He moaned and ran his hand over her wet hair as she started expertly sucking his cock. Nearby, Byron was watching the two of them with interest again while contemplating whether to join them and slip into Deb from behind as she sucked Chuck's cock. For the moment, he was content to watch.

Like Byron, Jake remained an observer as Tony fucked Meg's sumptuous tits but he was ready to take over with her once Tony was finished. Tony was savoring the pleasurable feeling of fucking her tits as his orgasm grew closer and closer. He didn't necessarily want to be finished but he figured he shouldn't be selfish and keep her to himself, away from everyone else, so he didn't try to hold out and just enjoyed the pleasure he was feeling. When he finally started spewing onto her chest, letting out a moan as he did, Jake had been on the verge of just going in and joining them because he was so ready to fuck Meg again. He was glad he'd waited as he watched Meg stick out her tongue to try to catch some of Tony's load. He remained where he was as Tony finished and moved off of Meg while she cleaned up his cum with her fingers, sucking it into her mouth. Only when he was sure they were done did Jake casually stroll into the gym and greet them.

Chuck was relishing Deb's skillful cocksucking again and, like before, couldn't have chosen between her and Meg if he'd had to. Fucking her had absolutely been a treat and had initiated the building up of his orgasm, but when she was sucking his cock, she was definitely drawing out the pleasure she was providing him. When she knew he was on his way toward an orgasm, she squeezed his throbbing cock between her succulent tits. Her oral talents were unquestionable but the feel of her tits sliding up and down his tool was also highly pleasurable. His orgasm was continuing to build but he didn't care if he spewed into her cleavage or into her hot mouth. Because she'd already swallowed his load once, she wanted him to fully enjoy the pleasure of fucking her incredible tits, so she didn't go back to sucking his cock again. She slid her tits up and down his tool as his orgasm drew closer and closer until he started to spew all over her cleavage. She continued to pump her tits up and down his shaft until he was fully spent, then let his cock fall free as she cleaned his cum off of her chest and sucked it into her mouth.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12