That Night

Story Info
A guy's introduction to the world of BDSM and Crossdressing.
3.2k words
3.97
13k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I am a good looking guy, with some decent kind of personality and I'd like to think I have an open mind. So, when my girlfriend took me out one night what happened definitely threw me for a loop. First we went to Le Petit Chateau, which is obviously a French restaurant, we wined and dined in a carefree manner. Afterwards she presented me with tickets to an exclusive dance club. I was stunned it was literally impossible to get in there. We walked down the street, talking about inane little things. We got to the red door, she presented the tickets and then we were escorted inside by a good looking bouncer who told us to remove our clothing in the foyer and then we were good to go further in. I looked at him with a "what the fuck" look. Ellie smiled, "C'mon Dave, it will be fun."

I looked at her, shrugged my shoulders and started to remove my shirt and tie. The bouncer returned to his outer post as Ellie and I walked down the hallway with a ticket claim for later. As we turned the corner people were pulsating with the electronic music. I pulled a face, electronic dance music was not my favorite. I tried to get into the groove, I really wanted Ellie to have a good time and not regret planning the night. Ellie disappeared for a second and returned with a couple of drinks. It was almost impossible to talk, so I stood there attempting to gyrate to the music, Ellie touched my arm and I opened my eyes, "I'm going to the ladies room, be right back." I nodded and continued to try my hardest to enjoy this part of the night. I reached for my drink on the table and my hand brushed someone else's hand, I quickly looked up and saw one of the most gorgeous men I had ever seen.

"Sorry. I thought that was my drink." He stammered, "They are really too efficient here. I went for a quick dance and poof my drink is gone." I leaned towards him to hear him.

"Perhaps how they make their nightly profit." I quipped, he laughed and patted my hand.

"I'll be right back, funny man." He darted off to the bar and I took a big gulp of my drink. Was he just being polite and funny or was he flirting with me? And were the heck was Ellie? I looked around at the mass of naked dancing people and I suddenly realized that some of these gyrating dancers were actually fucking. I sort of spun around, there was all kinds of sex happening around me. Then, well things got really bright in a weird way. I could hear people talking about me, but I couldn't make out the words. Ellie's face came into focus as did the cute guy who had patted my hand.

"Waazz happenin'?" Why couldn't I talk properly? Suddenly I felt free, like any weight I had been carrying on my shoulders was gone. "Lezz dance, babbee." I tried to reach for Ellie, but I couldn't get my arm to work.

"Honey, this is Mitch. We work together. He wants to party with us." I nodded, smiling brightly.

"Parddee!!" I slurred. Ellie and Mitch started to propel me out of the dance area. I hadn't noticed the doors when I arrived. Ellie whispered to the bouncer, he smiled and opened a door to a small room. I stumbled into the room, it was lavish and simple at the same time. I flopped on the bed.

I don't know what happened next, but when I came to I was tied spread eagle on the bed and I was dressed in a pair of woman's panties, nylons and a corset. I pulled my head up so I could get a better look at my predicament. Damn, I looked pretty hot in this stuff. I laid back down and stared at the ceiling, it took me a second but I realized I was looking at my reflection. Mirrors on the ceiling that was totally retro. Other than my new wardrobe I didn't feel violated in any way. I felt something, rhythmic moving around me. I moved my head trying to locate the source. I focused on Ellie, she was fucking one of the bedposts, squealing in delight as she moved up and down the post. I had never known Ellie to be into anything kinky. But watching her, I realized that she had done this before. I couldn't take my eyes off her. This sexual act had awaken me. I became conscious of the fact that the head of my dick was peeking out of the lacy panties I had been dressed in. Ellie focused on me, and began to writhe in sexual pleasure. I felt a drop of pre-cum on my tummy and at the same time I heard a man's voice.

"You don't have permission to cum yet, David. Control is key." I moved my head to find the source of the voice. Sitting quietly in the shadow was the man I had seen earlier at the dance. He was dressed in a black leather harness, a codpiece, black boots and he carried a quirt. I almost laughed out loud, but something inside me stopped me. Self-preservation, perhaps? I still hadn't found my voice. Should I go along with this farce or should I yell at them to let me off this bed and out of these ridiculous clothes? I slumped back and stared at myself in the mirrors above me. My serious side, the controller of all things wanted to have control, but there was this small voice that was getting louder that wanted to give the control to others and to ride this. How far was I willing to go?

I moved my head back to watch as Ellie climbed off the bed post and began to rub her clit, "Hey! That's my job." I hissed. Snap. I felt the sting of his quirt on my thigh, a bit too close to my dick. I closed my mouth.

"Your job is to remain in control, David. Other than that, do as you are told." He said.

"Mitch, he doesn't know the rules. To punish him, isn't fair." Ellie came to my defense. Mitch nodded.

"David, the rules are simple. You are not to cum without our permission. You are to do as we tell you to do, without question or complaint. Control and respect, David. We are in command of this situation. Do you understand?"

"Yes, but.." Snap. Mitch slapped my thigh, again with the quirt. Damn he was quick with that thing.

"David, the proper statement is 'Yes, sir' or 'Yes, mistress' Do you understand?"

"Yes, b..yes sir." I stumbled over my words. Okay, I wasn't in control. I realized I hadn't been in control all evening. Ellie had basically set me up to arrive at this place and time. If I didn't want to feel more of Mitch's quirt or something harder, I had to let go and roll with things. I looked back at my reflection in the mirror...I felt like my reflection was mocking me.

Ellie started to move with the music, damn she was so sexy. Now, I felt helpless. I would do anything for her. I was under her spell and she knew it.

"Dave..." I heard Mitch's quirt cut through the air.

"Please Ellie, use his proper name. We are full of debauchery but let's do it with some class." Ellie shook her head in agreement. So, she wasn't in complete control.

"David, I want you to suck Mitch's penis." She spoke with a bashful shy lilt in her voice. I don't fully remember what emotions danced across my face, but it was obvious it wasn't what she wanted to see. She looked at Mitch for support.

"Perhaps David needs some encouragement." Mitch said with coolness. Was he losing patience with me?

"Please, ah please sir, can I try?" I said in a quiet pleading voice. I had never told anyone of my fantasy of sucking a man off. There was a part of me that found man on man sex titillating. Mitch bobbed his head towards one of the bed posts, and Ellie jumped into action and began to untie me from my bonds. I sat up carefully, and then I slid off the bed and crawled towards Mitch. Ellie walked beside me and when I was kneeling in front of Mitch's cod piece, Ellie undid the snaps and release Mitch's impressive dick. He was already hard, and I curled my tongue around the tip. He tasted salty, and for the first time I could smell male musk. I found it intoxicating. I tried to remember how Ellie gave me head and mimic those actions. Slowly I fit more of his cock into my mouth and then I rocked back and forth. I heard a low moan from Mitch, I must have been doing something right. Mitch placed his hands on each side of my head and controlled the speed in which his cock moved in and out of my eager mouth. I could feel my own dick getting hard again. Could I get through giving Mitch head without coming myself? I casually wondered what the punishment would be if I did cum without permission. In the back of my mind I heard a voice telling me to cum so I could find out what the consequence would be. I was living in a dangerous place.

Mitch's hands had stopped moving my head and I continued to suck, and twist my tongue around the tip of his dick. He carefully withdrew, "For a first time that was satisfactory." I felt like I was being graded by a strict primary school teacher.

I sat back on my heels, not sure what I should do next.

"David, have you ever had anything inserted in your ass?" Mitch asked as Ellie rolled a medical instrument stand over beside us. On the surface there were a number of rubber or silicone phallic objects. I looked questioningly at Ellie then Mitch.

"These are regular dildos." Ellie pointed to some longer objects, "These are butt plugs." She pointed to some tapered objects. I felt a chill go through me.

"No, sir. I have never had anything inserted in me." I said as calmly as I could. Ellie giggled and waved her fingers in front of my face. Right, one night a while back she did put a finger in my ass. I nodded to acknowledge her reassertion. Mitch looked over the dildos and butt plugs. He settled on a smaller dildo.

"David, please position yourself. Kneel in front of the bed and rest your body across the bed. The first time may not be comfortable in the beginning."

I positioned myself, my ass was his. I almost squealed when one of them put some lube on my backside. Was I ready to lose my virginity of my asshole? I took a breath and slowly release it as I felt the small dildo push against my ring muscles. I pushed back a bit. "That's right. Relax now." Mitch coached me as he gently inserted the dildo. It did hurt a little, but then it was in and tickling my prostate. Ohhh this was amazing. Mitch pumped the small dildo in and out as I got used to the feeling. I was enjoying myself and let out a low moan.

Mitch removed the small dildo and chose another. "I think you can handle this one." I didn't look, I just wanted to feel it spread my ass ring muscles. More lube was added as Mitch began to fuck me with the next dildo. My own cock was hard again, and dribbling a bit more pre-cum. How many times could I release a bit of pre-cum before I actually came?

Without realizing what I was doing, I grabbed my cock and started to jerk off. Mitch ruthlessly pulled the dildo out of my ass, picked up a flogger, and whacked me across the ass several times. I let go of my dick and placed my hands on the bed.

"David, you must remember who is in charge here." Mitch admonished me.

"Yes, sir. Sorry sir." I laid still, wishing my dick would go limp.

"Mitch, I think David should eat me, for punishment." Ellie said, as she pushed me over and laid down spreading her legs for me to see her beautiful pussy. I looked at Mitch for permission, and he waved his hand.

I quickly positioned myself between my wife's legs and began to run my tongue the length of her cleft before I got serious about it and began to suck and lick her clit and pussy. She moaned in approval and started to rotate her hips to get the most out of my tongue action. I know my wife, this could take more than an hour and I don't think Mitch was going to be that lenient. I got Ellie fairly close to coming when Mitch tapped my ass with a dildo. At least I thought it was a dildo until I felt Mitch's body close to mine and I could feel him fucking me as I ate my wife's pussy. This was a dream come true. We kept at it for quite some time. I could feel that I wouldn't last much longer, "Please sir, may I come?" I was pleading with Mitch.

He stopped fucking me and pulled me away from Ellie. "No, we are not there yet. Calm yourself." I sat on my heels trying to think of anything to get the feeling to ease up. Slowly I felt my dick get a bit soft. I nodded my head to indicate that I thought I could continue. While I was mediating, if you could call it that, Mitch rolled in a pummel, it is a piece of gymnastics equipment. This one was designed to be lower to the floor and the handles were a bit wider apart. Mitch indicated that I was to lay across the pummel. I did as I was told, and as I got relatively comfortable I felt a strap tighten around my waist. Then Ellie appeared beside my head and began to tie soft ropes around my wrists and these ropes were tied to the legs of the pummel. Then Ellie tied my ankles to the pummel. I could not move.

"David, this is a trust exercise. I am trusting you to not cum without permission. You have shown you can control yourself. I am also trusting you to use safe words. Green is continue, yellow is slow but continue and red is stop. Do you understand?" I could feel something stroking the backs of my legs.

"Yes, but..." I felt a slight sting. "Yes, sir." I could do this. I felt Ellie thread a leather strap around my waist and through my legs. I wasn't sure what was happening. Mitch presented me with a large dildo, larger than I felt comfortable with.

"David, I am going to insert this dildo in your ass and I am going to secure it, then I am going to give you 10 lashes. You will count the lashes out loud. If you make a mistake in your counting or you cum we will have to start over. Do you understand?" I nodded. Mitch hit me with a leather strap. Damn that stung.

"Yes sir. I understand." My voice faltered. I hadn't experienced pain in this kind of situation before. Mitch positioned himself behind me and squirted a liberal amount of lube in and on my ass. Then he pushed that large dildo into me. At first I resisted, but that made it hurt so I remembered that if I push my ring muscles out, the dildo would slip inside me and tickle my prostate. I could feel Mitch push the fake dick until I felt the balls against my skin. It was in there deep. Ellie helped Mitch tie the dildo so it would not slip out. Mitch walked in front of me so I could see him. He showed me a small remote control. He pushed a button and the dildo started to vibrate sending a tingly sensation through my prostate. Holy shit, I wasn't gonna be able to control myself. I was hard in seconds and dripping pre-cum soon after.

"Are you ready, David?" He asked, I knew he had his arm cocked and ready to strike my ass with the cat o'nine tails.

"Yes, sir." I said through clinched teeth. Then started the lashes and counting. At the count of five, Mitch turned up the level of vibration on the dildo, my dick was leaking pre-cum. I was so close that I was sure I couldn't make it to 10.

Mitch hit me two more times, "Yellow" I yelped. I felt like I was going to explode. Someone once said there was a fine line between pain and pleasure. They were not kidding.

"David, you have 3 more lashes. Can you take it? If, not I will have to start again."

"Sir, I am too close. Can the vibration be less?" I hazard a request. Ellie looked at Mitch with a softness that compelled him to agree. I felt the dildo slow, but it was still vibrating against my prostate. I must have relaxed a bit, that is when Mitch struck me again with the cat o'nine tails.

"Eight, sir." I said, loudly. Mitch struck in quick succession and I answered with nine and ten. Ellie clapped as if I had won a prize. Mitch was wild with lust. He urged Ellie to help him untie the straps holding the dildo inside me. Ahh, relief. Mitch pulled the dildo out and quickly entered me himself, fucking me hard. I was delirious. I could feel my balls tighten. "Please sir, may I cum?" Mitch slammed himself hard into me.

"Yes, cum slave. Cum now!" I could feel him tighten and then we both had release. We came at the same time. Mitch backed away and sat back down in the shadows. I was still tied to the pummel, breathing raggedly. I could feel my cum dripping on my tummy and I could feel his cum dribbling out of my ass and down my leg.

Mitch gave Ellie permission to untie me. I patiently waited for her to release my bonds and then I sat on the edge of the bed. I felt proud of myself. They cooked up this situation and I had met their challenges. Ellie handed me a glass of water. I drank it without realizing that I was really thirsty.

"David, lay down and sleep. You did well." Mitch said, thoroughly exhausted himself. Ellie covered me in a sheet as I fell into a deep noiseless sleep.

That was my introduction to so many wonderful delights that both Ellie and Mitch dished out. In my day to day life I was a powerful in charge guy, and they would take over in the private world. Once I left work for the day, I was required to change into sexy lacy panties and a suitable negligée or other piece of feminine lingerie and submit to their control of my body. I found balance in my life from that night on.