That Old House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Gary moved swiftly to Gerry's bedside. His shirt was off now and his flies were open. He produced his cock and Gerry moaned as she took possession of his long hard rod. In a second or two he was engulfed by her hot wet mouth. He thrust at her as he tried to rid himself of the rest of his clothing, at the same time claiming possession of her firm jutting breasts.

Gerry released his cock from her mouth, firmly frigging his wet shaft with her hands.

"Wonderful," she gasped, licking at his knob end. "Get up here and fuck me with this beauty!"

Gary needed no second invitation. He mounted the bed, climbed between Gerry's thighs and approached his target. Gerry guided him all the way. In an instant Gary was sliding easily into her hot wet channel.

"Oh my God, I've missed this feeling," he groaned as he began to thrust deeply in and out of Gerry's cunt. "I just can't get enough of your cunt Gerry darling!"

"Even though you've been in several others since Sunday afternoon," grunted Gerry as she squeezed and thrust at his gigantic engine. "I swear that you are even bigger today then you were before."

"Are you complaining darling?"

"Far from it, I'm loving it!"

Gary, being in practice, so to speak, knew he was going to last a long time this evening. If he could get Gerry off first, possibly even a second time, he thought about shooting his load up her arse. This thought made him stiffen even more and Gerry launched into an orgasm, stinging his arse cheeks as she gripped him firmly. Gary loved it and thrust deeply, stopping right inside her.

"Was that to your satisfaction Madam?" he enquired cheekily as he rolled his hairy chest all over Gerry's breasts.

Gerry moaned softly and caressed his long hard shaft with her cunt muscles. In addition she withdrew and then slid him deeply into her pussy again. She stroked his sweating face with her loving fingers.

"That was fucking marvellous darling!" she whispered. "And you haven't even come yet, have you? All your other women are keeping you in practice for me, aren't they? What are you going to do next?"

"I'm going to make long hard love to you again and then I'm going to fuck your arsehole until I shoot my load into your rectum!"

"Ooooo yesss please! Let's do it! I can feel another orgasm coming on already!"

Gary recommenced shafting into Gerry's deep hot cunt, firmly grinding down on her breasts. Long hard fucking strokes soon began to make their impression on her nerve endings. She thrust herself up and along his rigid pole, moaning and groaning loudly as she picked up speed. As she orgasmed Gary felt a firm hot stream as her juices anointed his cock; he had to concentrate to hold on this time.

They became still. Gerry looked up at her lover and stroked his sweating face with her hands again. She wiped them on to his buttocks. They kissed deeply, Gary rolling his hairy chest against Gerry's breasts again as she slipped her fingers down his arse crack to find his puckered hole. They grinned at one another.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Always for you my darling," she smiled. "How are you going to take me?"

"Like this!"

Gary lifted Gerry's thighs and put her legs over his shoulders. The proximity of her aromatic orgasmic cunt enveloped his nostrils, causing his cock to stiffen from firm to hard.

Gary massaged Gerry's pussy, encouraging her to leak her cum from her crack. Then he spread the juice on to her arsehole, opening her hole to allow her sticky cream to trickle inside her. Finally he was ready!

"Reach down and pull your arse cheeks apart darling," he instructed.

Gerry complied and Gary gazed down at the hole she revealed. He pushed his cock tip to the dark entrance and pushed. Gerry opened herself up a little more and Gary watched his whole length slide into her rectum. He pushed his pubic bone up against her clitoris and rubbed firmly. Gerry squealed.

"Ohhhh Gary darling, that feels fantastic! I'm going to come all over you very soon if you continue like that. Are you going to fill my arsehole with your hot cream?"

"I'm now going to shag your arsehole very hard my darling! Are you ready?"

"I've been ready since you left on Sunday afternoon, you bastard! Go on, do your worst! Fuck me and fill me! Make me squirt again!"

Gary withdrew and thrust. He did it again and again, picking up speed as he worked. It felt incredible! He knew he was going to come very soon! Gerry began making unintelligible noises.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" she grunted, getting louder and louder all the time. Then she shouted out loud, "yes darling, shoot your load, fill my arse! I'm going to squirt!"

Squirt she surely did, a fountain of liquid erupting from her vagina in a firm squirt into the air between them. She followed this with another, and another, about five in all. She soaked them both. Gary groaned and fired too but he shot off inside Gerry's arsehole.

"Fuckin' Hell that's hot," she shouted. "Yes darling yes! Fill me up you fucker! Oh my God you've got more!"

Gary felt his urethra distend as his copious spunk shot out of his balls and inundated Gerry's arsehole. Soon his offering was leaking back from her stretched hole. He pulled out slowly, lowered Gerry's thighs and then lay on top of her. Gerry luxuriously rolled her wet belly against his hot sticky softening shaft.

oooOOOooo

Gary and Gerry lay against one another for quite a long while. They idly kissed and fondled one another. Their bellies slowly dried off so Gary felt into her cunt and extracted more sticky juice and spread it over her crotch. Next time they kissed he put his wet fingers in their mouths.

"Mmnn," said Gerry quietly. "Are you hungry darling? I admit to feeling lazy so I got a couple of steaks out of the freezer. I cut the chips myself though."

"That will do nicely miss," grinned Gary, kissing her again. "I love you; in fact, I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Don't Gary darling, not unless you really mean it! I'll go and put the meal on. Come downstairs and open a bottle of wine. I got some in but I'm not much of a wine expert. You come and tell what I've done wrong."

"Okay Gerry darling, I'll come in a minute. Before you go come and sit on my chest; I want to smell your pussy." She giggled and scrambled up, swinging her left thigh over his body.

God she did smell good and sexy, very sexy, it oozed out of her. Gary grasped her breasts and lifted her gently, pulling her vagina to his lips. Gerry moaned loudly as he agitated her clitoris with the tip of his tongue and sucked into her hole. He sat her back down and smacked both her buttocks sharply. Gerry squealed.

"Off you go woman," snarled Gary, smacking her again. "Go and get your man some food. He will need fuel before he fucks you again."

Gerry turned away from him.

"Yes Master! At once Master! Smack my arse again please Master!" Gary obliged, making 'red hand' marks on his target.

Gerry got off the bed, rubbing her bottom. She went to the door and looked back with a smile.

"Gary darling?"

"Yes?"

"Don't be mad please but I got you a present. It's hanging on the inside of the bathroom door."

Gerry left and Gary got up. He needed a piss anyway. He went into the bathroom and looked on the back of the door. On it was a fantastic new bathrobe! It was red with a big black and white tiger across the back. Gary smiled with pleasure.

He had his piss in the shower as he washed his sweaty body down. Then he dried himself, put on his new robe and went downstairs to find the wine.

Gerry was at the worktop, chopping mushrooms. He put his arms around her from behind, capturing her naked breasts. He squeezed her tightly.

"Thank you darling, thank you!" He nuzzled into her neck. "Your tiger is here! I love it; it's fantastic!"

"I'm glad you like it. I got one for Richard too. His has a lion on the back. I thought you might find them useful at the week-end, less blatant than naked bodies all the time."

"That's fine darling. It's a good idea. You have to be stark bollock naked all the time though; I never know when I want to fuck you! Now, where's that wine?"

Gerry laughed as she showed him what she had purchased. Gary approved, his knowledge of wine was fairly basic at best. He was like most wine drinkers, 'I know what I like'.

They soon sat down and enjoyed their steaks with all the trimmings. They drank wine, cracked jokes and talked about this and that. Gary asked all sorts of questions about the house to try and find out how much different it was now.

Soon they mounted the stairs again and lay on the bed. Gary felt totally relaxed now. He put his arm around Gerry and kissed her. She returned the kiss and then began to caress his prick. As expected, Gary began to grow again.

"Now darling," began Gerry. "You have to tell me all about my friend here making love to all these other women. You can start with your daughters. How do you think that Holly and Ivy feel about you now; now that you have made love to them I mean?"

"I just felt that although they tell me they love me they just seemed to want me to fuck them. It was all a bit heavy and hectic. When I left them they were very loving. I spoke to them yesterday. They've moved Holly into her new flat and Ivy seems to have moved all her stuff from her mother's too. I've given notice on my flat in Nuneaton and Holly said that I could go there temporarily. What do you think?"

"As I said before darling, just play it by ear. It sounds to me that they just want some hard sex at the moment. They'll still love you when they've got a guy of their own. You see if I'm not right. Anyway, you don't need to go to Holly at night; it's not too far to come here is it?"

Gary grinned and kissed her again.

"What have you decided to do about Richard tomorrow night?"

"Not so fast, you've got some other women to tell me about, you big fucker you! Tell me about Molly first!"

So Gary went through the whole saga. It was mainly about Molly of course but he did mention Janice and even Rose.

"Hmnn! So George is fucking your secretary too! Have you fucked her yet? I bet you have, you bastard!"

Gary explained that that event was to come. Tomorrow night! He promised to tell all on Friday evening just as she was to tell all about Richard.

By now Gary's cock was rock hard and Gerry's mouth was hard at work. She soon had her reward and then it was Gary's turn to return the complement. When he had finished Gerry was bathed in sweat again.

"Thank you darling, that was lovely! You almost made me squirt again. I've never done that without a cock in me. Next time maybe; lets go shower, I want to piss now!"

"Me too," laughed Gary. "Let's do it together!"

oooOOOooo

Gary was on the road early next morning. For the first few miles he remembered the great fuck that he had just had. Gerry had awakened him with his cock in her mouth and when he had thrown her on to her back to fuck her she had bounced up on to all fours and shown him her twin holes. He had immediately mounted her and fucked her pussy hard, changing to her arsehole as she entered her orgasm. He shot his early morning load into her rectum.

Then he began to think of the day ahead and more particularly of the forthcoming evening. He knew that he was going to enjoy Janice's body tremendously. His mind filled with a vision of her juicy tits and generous buttocks. He resolved to have both of her holes at least once!

He arrived at his desk before Janice and that gave him an idea. A few minutes later he heard her enter the outer office. He gave her about sixty seconds and then called on the intercom.

"Come in here Janice."

He had purposefully sounded severe on the intercom and Janice looked a little nervous as she came through the door. She was wearing her more severe business dress today, a grey pin striped skirt and a white cotton blouse. Gary could not tell whether or not she was wearing a bra; he assumed that she was.

"Janice, you were not here when I arrived this morning. I call that late; what do you have to say for yourself?"

Janice glanced at Gary's desk clock. It was still only 8.25 am, five minutes before starting time.

"I'm sorry Gary. I did not realise that you intended to be here early. What can I do to make up for my tardiness?"

Gary stood up and walked around his desk.

"Come here and stand by me. That's right! Now, lean over my desk so that I can spank you for your laxity!"

In a second Gary was gazing down on Janice's lush rounded bottom! She was wearing white cotton panties over her buttocks. In one single movement Gary pulled them to her ankles; Janice moaned.

"Oh my God Gary, please don't hurt me!"

Gary stroked one hand over her warm globes and then freed her ankles of her panties. He firmly spread her thighs and squeezed both buttocks luxuriously. Janice moaned again but made the mistake of pushing her bottom back on to Gary's hands. He could see that her naked pussy was wet. He smacked both cheeks and she gasped and made more juice. He could not tell whether or not it was from pain or pleasure.

He suppressed an urge to free his cock and piss on her arse crack; that could come later.

"Right Jan, now it's time for your punishment! Five on each side should be enough for a first offence, don't you agree?"

Janice said nothing so Gary gripped her hair and pulled her face up to look him in the eye.

"I said five should be enough! You didn't answer; what do you say?"

"Ohhhh yes Gary, smack my naughty bottom, smack me hard! Don't do more than five though or you might make me pee myself! I feel like I want to!"

Gary said nothing. He just smacked her right buttock hard. Janice squealed! Gary smacked her left buttock, even harder. She squealed again and Gary hit her left one again, surprising her into another squeak. Gary moved back to the right one and continued to smack her until he completed the five. He contemplated his handiwork and then smacked her again on each cheek.

Janice moaned and her buttocks rippled as she reacted by squirting a strong squirt of piss on to the carpet in front of Gary's desk! Gary groaned too, his cock threatening to burst from his trousers.

He stepped back and told her to get up, holding her panties in his hand. Janice straightened up and turned her tear-streaked face to him. He held out the panties.

"Wipe your crack and then give these back to me. Hurry up girl, I want to sniff your piss!"

Janice wiped her face first and then lifted her skirt to reveal her wet crack. She wiped herself dry and then handed her panties back to Gary. In front of her he put her panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. Then he grinned at her.

"There Jan, that was a different start to the day, wasn't it? I don't know about you but I thoroughly enjoyed it and my cock did too. Just look at the bulge in my pants."

Janice smiled at Gary timidly and looked down at his cock tenting his trousers.

"I, I think I'd better wipe your carpet Gary before it stains. I'll get a small rug for the front of your desk in case you need to punish me for any reason in the future."

"Don't worry about it Jan. Go up to George's suite this morning and work out how big the rugs need to be for the area in front of the desks. We'll be changing the carpets soon after we move in. If George is there do not fuck him this morning. I want a clean, unused twat for today, understand? However, you can send Molly down here; tell her I want to inspect her fanny!"

Janice hurried out, sans panties and soon returned with Gary's post and a mob and bucket. He ignored his post and went on a tour of the factory and stores. He approved the wood sample test and told Ted to put it somewhere safe, ready for its first user next week. In about half an hour he returned to his office; the damp patch was drying nicely.

He turned to his post and was busy reading an offer to supply some quality oak when his door opened unannounced and Molly swept in. She looked tremendous this morning in a tight burgundy sweater and an equally tight dark grey skirt that just showed her knees. Black heels at least four inches high highlighted her superior appearance. She locked the door behind her; she immediately noticed the damp patch, smiled and approached him.

"Had an accident I see Gary, Janice spilt your coffee this morning?"

Gary looked up at Molly without expression.

"No she just temporarily lost control of her bladder when I smacked her for being five minutes late this morning. Now, did Janice give you a message from me?"

Molly grinned, expanding her magnificent chest.

"She said something about a fanny inspection. What did that mean?"

For the second time that morning Gary stood and walked around his desk. He stood close to Molly who held her ground with her breasts almost touching his shirt.

"If I do a job I like to check up on it to see if it's still looking perfect after a few days. I did a job on you Molly so I'm checking. Show me your beautiful naked fanny! Right now!"

Molly just lifted her skirt; she was wearing no panties! Gary gasped and stroked his right hand over her vagina, picking up a little dampness as he went. He licked his palm.

"Molly why don't you sit on the edge of my desk and spread your thighs so that I can make a close and detailed inspection? If you're very good I just might use my tongue on you!"

Molly almost scrambled to obey him. Gary reached into his desk drawer and pulled out Janice's piss soaked panties. He handed them to Molly and dropped to his knees in front of Molly's cunt. There was extra liquid there already; he inhaled deeply!

"Have a sniff at Jan's piss while I have a close look at you Molly. If you need to piss yourself just warn me. This is the only suit I have here in the office. Now, let's see."

Gary gently caressed all over Molly's vagina. He stroked over her clitoris, watching it grow and harden. He ran his fingertips around the edge of her labia majora, causing an escape of liquid. His fingers arrived at her labia minora, repeating his manipulations. Molly was moaning loudly now, her thighs widening and her bottom rising; her arsehole came into view and her liquid began to trickle towards it. Gary realised that there would soon be another dripping on to his carpet if he didn't do anything about it.

He stuck out his tongue and licked her from arsehole to clitoris. When he had gathered up the excess he drove his tongue deep into her cunt. He collected a mouthful of her juice and then let it dribble on to her arsehole. Then he opened her rectum with his fingers and licked her round pink anus.

Molly couldn't take it any more. Her groins heaved and she orgasmed, howling quite loudly as her liquid output increased markedly. Gary drank as much as he could before taking Jan's panties from her and wiping her dry, almost. He stood up between her thighs and then he kissed her. Molly flung her arms around his neck and sobbed.

"There there Molly," soothed Gary. "My inspection is finished. Everything appears to be good order, in fact I would say exceptionally so. What does George think of your fanny now?"

"He, he can't stop looking at it. Then his cock gets hard again so he fucks me again. I've had more sex in the last six days than I ever had before! It's wonderful!"

Gary pulled Molly to her feet. He lifted her skirt at the back and smacked her generous globes. As she gasped he tweaked her nipples through her sweater and escorted her to the door.

"Maybe we'll have another inspection or two before you leave. OK?"

"Yes please Gary, I'd love that! Will you fuck me again as well?"

"Provided that George agrees I will. I'll look forward to it with anticipation. Now you must go Molly darling, I'm saving myself for Janice this evening. I'm going to fuck her arse off!"

"She'll enjoy that! Next time I want you to fuck my arsehole again Gary. You can shoot your load in there too!"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers