That One Time... Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy Black Woman. Aggressive Italian Man. Whoa. Hold On.
1.7k words
4.49
28.7k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening!'

"Mhmm..." Kimmy moaned as the attractive stranger traced and danced his tongue all over her dark chocolate colored nipples and areolas. It felt so good; the nerves beneath her skin were going haywire with the things he was doing to her with his mouth. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he brought her closer to him by wrapping around his left arm around her lower back and his right hand pinched the nipple that wasn't encased in his mouth. She could feel the slick wetness coming from her weeping center sliding down her thighs, ruining the expensive brown nylons she had on.

"Hey...no...stop...I don't know..." She tried to breathe out something, anything, to get this man to stop beautifully sexually assaulting her body before she embarrassed herself, even though it seemed like that was what he was aiming for. She was sure he had heard her, as her mouth was right by his ear. She felt him smirk against her breasts before his right hand let go of her nipple and disappeared between them. What was he about to do? "Oh!" Kimberly let out a surprise yelp when his hand reappeared in the crook of the back of her knee, yanking her leg up and putting it on his hip. He then used his body weight to make sure it stayed there.

"You really want me to stop, cara mia?" Kimmy felt him speak against her breasts. If she wasn't already wet like a running faucet before, his strong Italian accent floating up her ear made it so she was as wet as a deep running river now! Kimmy didn't know what came over her, but whatever it was, made it so that she traced her arms up around his muscular back and pressed her still clothed pussy against his still clothed erection. Damn, he felt big. She didn't want him to stop; she wanted more.

Suddenly, this devastatingly handsome stranger stopped assaulting her nipples with his tongue and hand then brought his head up to look at her in the eyes. For the first time, she saw that he had the most beautiful mixture of baby blue and grey eyes she'd even seen, if she'd ever seen some eyes like that before. She also noticed how smooth and perfectly tan his skin was too. At that moment, Kimmy was already out of breath, but she felt like she was going to pass out just from looking in his eyes. That, combined with how close was to cumming with his ministrations, had her thinking she had to keep that going somehow. She crashed her lips into his.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds due to the hazed laziness of the participants, and that's exactly what Kimmy wanted. To her, if he didn't like kissing her lips, he'd go back to kissing her nipples, or maybe even other parts...

The kiss ended and the man looked into Kimmy's beautiful dark brown eyes with his own mixed ones. "I didn't think so." With that, he dipped back down to finish devouring her nipples.

But he didn't stay there long before he started kissing down between of her perfect mounds, loving the light smell of perfume that radiated off of her body. He went lower, lifting her bright yellow, tight-fitted shirt and kissing all over her belly. Kimmy felt particularly embarrassed, because of the stretch marks she harbored there, but it seemed as if this stranger either didn't care or didn't notice them. She tried to get him to stop kissing there and move back up, or down further, before he could notice that her little friends were there, but he pinned her hands on either side of her body and continued to lovingly kiss and lick her stomach's flesh.

But suddenly, he stopped kissing her stomach, causing Kimmy to open her eyes. Maybe he'd noticed the little wriggly lines and was disgusted. She didn't want to dare to look to find out.

But she had no choice when he muttered "Look at me." She did, but only for a quick moment before she looked away again.

"I want you to look at me." He pressed her hands against the outside of the bathroom stall slightly harder to get her attention. At that moment, Kimmy turned and put her head down; her eyes became caught in his. A victorious grin spread across his face.

"That's better." The stranger said before letting go of her wrists. His hands didn't leave her body for long, as he quickly placed his forearms behind her knees, placing her legs over his shoulders and dropping her back a small bit, but still maintaining her against the bathroom stall wall, giving him access to her sacred area. What was he doing?

At 26 years old, Kimmy wasn't a virgin but wasn't exactly a wonton-type girl either. She'd only been with 2 men since was 16 years old and neither one of them had not ever performed oral sex on her, nor had she given it to them. True, she knew what it was, but she never knew what it felt like...until... Rrripp....Kimmy heard her panties being torn at the center...

"Oh my God!" She didn't mean to shout like that in the bathroom but damn if she knew what to do when this man licking at her at her tight slit like that! Kimmy's body began to writhe and twist and her legs started to twitch even while thrown over his shoulders. His tongue was warm, wet and skilled as hell inside her hole. He wiggled it a little, causing her pussy walls to clench around it, loving the feeling of his taste buds against her flower's walls.

The man then circled and tightened his right arm around her leg, giving his arm a little bit more length, and reached out to lightly finger her clit. Kimmy felt like she was about to melt, she couldn't take this torture!

A few moments later, Kimmy's legs begin to vibrate on this man's shoulders and she felt her clit begin to shake underneath his thumb. Unconsciously, her waist and hips began to rotate as her scalp began to tingle and mouth formed a perfect 'O' as her orgasm began to take over her body. Damn, she didn't want this feeling to end! She dug her hands and nails into the stranger's shoulders and pressed her back against the stall. Hell no, it couldn't end!

She felt her sugar cave's walls clench down around this man's tongue once more as her body felt weak and heavy. Her orgasm was slowly coming down and leaving her a hot, heavy mess against the bathroom stall in its wake. That. Was. Good.

Kimmy's left leg fell from the stranger's shoulders, followed by the right leg doing the same. If it wasn't for her thick high heels she had on, she wouldn't've been able to stand up even half-straight. Her eyes were half-lidded, damn near closed. Her entire body was tingling and she couldn't think straight for shit. Damn.

The stranger finally pulled his face from between her legs, looking up at her from on the dirty bathroom floor and placing his hands on her wide hips. When he saw she wasn't going to fall over, he removed his hands and bounced backwards on his hands to stand up. At that point, Kimmy's eyes began to open a little. Damn, she didn't know he was that tall. He had to be at least 6'2, maybe even 6'3. When he noticed she was looking at him, a predatory, vicious grin spread across his damn handsome features. He sure was proud of what he had just done to this woman.

Knock! Knock!

"Kimmy, you okay in there?" Another feminine voice came through the cracks of the bathroom door, taking both the stranger and Kimmy by surprise. As if on que or afraid he would get busted for being in the empty women's bathroom, the stranger disappeared inside one of the stalls as the owner of the second voice came in to find her friend a hot, bothered, sticky mess against the stall.

"Damn, girl, what happened?" Veronica asked. From her own experience and just general knowledge, Veronica could see from her friend's slumped standing position and her labored breathing what had happened. She had just had a mind-blowing orgasm, of course, but she wanted to know how, when and who with.

After regaining the ability to speak after swallowing some of her spit, Kimmy explained that nothing had happened. She just got carried away with all of the sexy music the club was playing and decide to help herself out a little with the vibrator she carried in her purse. Veronica pretty much knew that the excuse Kimmy had just given her was pure bullshit, simply because Kimmy didn't even carry a purse often, tonight being one time she didn't. And as her best friend, Veronica knew Kimmy damn sure didn't carry a vibrator. But she decided to just let her be for now. She would grill her later on.

"Okay, girl, let's get you home." Veronica looped her best friend's arm around her shoulders and helped her out of the bathroom, out of the club and into the car her car they'd used as their transportation to the club that evening. The entire ride home, Kimmy couldn't stop thinking about how she had pretty much just gotten the tongue-down of her life by someone she didn't even know. And how she wanted that, and more, again, and again, and again and again. From the same person. But how?

Meanwhile, the attractive stranger stayed hidden in the stall of the women's bathroom, quietly savoring the woman's pussy juices that were now decorating his face. He had to have her again, and soon. He just hoped he would get her. And if he didn't...well he would just have to find her.

Okay all, this is the edited version of my first story, previously titled Not So Boring Now, Is It?

I have edited this story down and added a little bit of stuff to make it better, hope you all like it. Yes, I am listening to you all. Thank you so much for all of the comments and likes and favorites, I love it and it means so much!

Chapter 2 coming soon :)