That Rawhide Club

Story Info
A couple of ladies let loose at a strip joint.
2.3k words
4.23
23.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all set to go out for a party when plans got changed yet again. Michelle decided that she wanted to go to the Rawhide Club. Now for most people this is just your normal nightclub with dancing, a DJ and pool tables. A place where all the locals go to hang out and pick up.

What made the rawhide different though was that they had an upstairs area. This area was what gave the club its name. It was what the girls done. They got their gear off, and played as much as they felt comfortable. Both Michelle and I danced there now and again and were on first name basis with the owner. Raven loved it when we showed up because she knew the money would come rolling in over the bar.

We entered down stairs and grabbed a couple of drinks. It was not long until we were up on the dance floor shaking our hips. Drinks were flowing and we were having a ball. Michelle's moves when she gets into the mood to dance are awesome to watch... she could shake them hips like no one I had ever seen. It was not long before I became wet and horny for what would come later when we got home.

Michelle decided that we were going to head upstairs, knowing how dangerous that would be I told her I was not sure if we should... "Oh come on" she said "it will be fun" so off we go heading through the crowd for the stairs.

Terry and Greg are on the door to only let a few people up, if you have had one to many then you haven't got a hope in hell of getting past them. Michelle reaches up and gives them both a kiss hello as we go past. Halfway up the stairs we meet Lisa, Marie and Ang coming down. Telling us it is pretty quiet up there and that they were going to head back downstairs. "No way" said Michelle... "We're here now so back up we go... we can liven this joint up if we want to party."

Not taking any no's she herds them back up the rest of the stairs. As we walk into the bar area raven spots us and laughs. Marie yells out and said that it was Michele's fault. Raven laughs at that and asks what we're drinking? Knowing there is trouble coming... more than likely for me I grab a jug full of illusions and some shot glasses and we head for the table we often grab near the stage.

As we wander our way through the crowd we are asked if we are dancing... Michelle replies straight away telling them that sure we will all dance for them. Great I thought. It's okay for her. I haven't danced in about 18 months now. Apart from at home with Michelle when we were playing around

Looking around at the crowd I guess their was probably about forty fella's there and only three other women ok not a bad crowd. At least it doesn't look too bad. Michelle goes into auto drive and tells the girls their dancing...laughing they think, what the hell.

Handing around shotty glasses I offer drinks to all... three quick ones down straight up raven brings over the bourbon we had ordered. "Ok said Michelle in her bossy tone. Lisa you can dance first, then Ang and Marie, you can follow her up and finish her routine with your double act if you like. Michelle and I will dance last... and together. Cheers erupt around the table because they know what that means. The group have worked and played together for awhile now so know each others strong points

Shit I thought, grabbing another shotty and downing it quickly. Its gunna be a long night.

Lisa was up on stage running through her act and drawing oohs and aahs from the crowd. She finished and ran backstage. Ang was the next one up and she did not hesitate. Loving the crowd watching her. She dances well...

Marie being one of her playmates waits for her to come down towards the table still dancing. Marie helps her by removing her bra and burying her face in them. much to the crowds delight. They finish up to a standing ovation. Thinking that nothing could top that what they had just witnessed they were all back drinking when Michelle leaned over and with her hand sliding up my skirt tells me "ok now it's our turn. Let's play"

Raven comes across to us as we go to stand. She tells us that Charlie is here. Michelle laughed and I just about died. Charlie is one of my male lovers and even the smell of him near me makes me drip. Michelle knows that if Charlie is here then there is going to be one hell of a show to see.

Michelle starts kissing me and pinching my nipples. She leans closer to my ear and whispers that tonight we are going all the way on stage. "And" she said "If Charlie puts one foot on that stage then YOU WILL do him too."

"But Michelle you know he will, and look at all the people here tonight." I said. I think there is now about sixty people standing around talking. Waiting to see what else could possible happen. Michelle pinches my nipples hard, sending spasms of pleasure through me. She says "Wanda you will do what ever is asked of you tonight and not even think of the crowd."

As the music started Michelle walked onstage and over towards the chair that is now in the centre. Michelle started her dance routine and was dancing around and on the chair when I came dancing onto the stage. Coming up behind her, our bodies dance to the same routine. Moving together now as one.

My hands came up from behind and started to fondle her breasts through her clothes. My hands creep higher and grab either side of her lapels. In time with the music I rip her shirt open and pull it off. Leaving her bra clad chest open to the audience. She turns around to face me and puts her hands on my hips as together we dance for a minute.

She slowly starts to undo the buttons on my shirt and expose my chest I slip my fingers into her waist band and dancing downwards I remove her skirt. Dropping it in a pool at her feet.

Michelle is left now dancing in only her shoes stockings bra and panties. She turns to me and pulls me back up higher dropping my shirt off my shoulders as I rise we are dancing now with our hands on each others chest. We both undo the bra clip in front and as one remove the bras for all to see. I lean forward and take one of her taut nipples into my mouth. Gently I nibbled as we moved together. Her fingers playing with my breast is sending currents of ecstasy through my body. My skin is on fire. I start to back up. One step, two steps. And then I smelt him. CHARLIE.

Taking a deep breath I inhale the scent of him like a drug. The mix of Drakkar after shave and his own muskiness has me dripping wet immediately. I turn around. My hands on his chest, his on my breasts. Feeling my nipples harden even more and pinches them. I gasp.

Michelle dancing still behind me has her fingers in my waistband and slides my skirt over my hips and lets it drop at my ankles. The crowd is silent now just waiting to see what else Michelle could possibly do. She shows them.

Continuing to dance Michelle has her fingers in the elastic of my g string and she looks to the crowd with a question on her face. "Get em off" and "Take em down" were the main responses she got. Sliding them down to lay in the pool at her ankles with her skirt. Now I am only wearing a pair of fishnet stockings and high heels.

Michelle winks at Charlie to tell him its fine. He starts to move with us both so that now I am in a sandwich between him and Michelle. Raising my hands I start to remove his shirt. Biting my way down his chest I undo his jeans. He allows them to drop.

His hard cock under my hands with only the material of his boxers between us. I tug on the legs of them until he is sprung free from restrictions. Standing straight and erect I move my mouth.

Michelle's hands are running over my skin tantalizing me. She slips one around my side to cup one of my breasts. The crowd is cheering but I don't hear a thing. All I can think about is the pleasure I am getting at the moment from Michelle's hands and Charlie's rock hard cock.

Michelle pulls me back and I turn around. Leaning over her I take her breasts into my mouth and suck... first one and then the other. I feel Charlie's hand running across the length of my back and over my ass. One of my hands slide down Michelle's body and at the same time as I slide one of my fingers into Michelle's moistness he slides one inside me.

I gasp my pleasure; I slide another into Michelle and start to use my fingers to give her the climax she seeks. I take my mouth from her breasts and turn towards Charlie and take him back in my mouth. My fingers drive Michelle to orgasm and she lays for a moment panting. I take my fingers from her wetness and slip them into my mouth. The crowd gasps.

I go back to Charlie and am concentrating on his cock deep in my throat. I don't see Michelle turn around and lay on her back underneath where I am kneeling. I feel her tongue touch my slit; she starts to flick her tongue across my clit, faster and harder. Driving me insane. I suck harder and harder on Charlie's cock and feel his orgasm about to erupt. He pulls out of me and cums all over my breast.

Michelle is sucking on my clit and spasms start to wrack my body. She takes every drop of my juices and then moves up to kiss me open mouthed. Standing up she kisses Charlie and tells him it's his turn to bring me to climax. Kissing me again she whispered one word. "Everything." I knew what she meant.

As she left the stage the audience stood and went to put their hands together. Michelle stood on the stage steps and held her finger to her mouth telling them all to be quiet. She pointed back at the stage and then went back to their table leaving Charlie and I on the stage.

They all turned back to the stage wondering if it is possible to get more out of one night. I took Charlie back into my mouth knowing I could make him hard again in no time. He pulled my mouth off him and sank down to my level on the stage. He told me that he wanted to feel me wrapped around his cock. Kissing me and drawing my down on our sides. I lost all sense of my surroundings. Only him could I see. Only him could I feel and only him did I need.

Michelle grabbed a blindfold out of the side of her bag and throwing it on stage, tells Charlie to put it on and make me feel not see. He did it. The audience had moved closer not wanting to miss a single bit of the show we were putting on for them.

Charlie kissed me and told me to get on top. I slid my hand down over his chest and abdomen until I had his shaft in my hand. Feeling his hardness had me dripping just wanting him in side me. I straddled him and using my hand to guide him placed him at the entrance to my soul. Bouncing a little I took him just barley inside me. I felt him draw in his breath, and knew I had him.

I plunged my body completely down over him. Taking him deep inside me. The crowd gasped as if they could feel it too. I rode him like that for awhile and then picked up the pace. Faster and faster I fucked him, my body quivering in desire. I felt him stiffen so I stopped the crowd stopped still and held their breath.

Again I started to ride Charlie there on that floor. This time as I felt him quiver I knew I could let go. I plunged down on him and clenched my pelvic muscles to clamp him tighter. He screamed out his orgasm. My head thrown back and just allowing the spasms to rock through my body he flicked his cock inside me and completely shattered me.

I fell forward onto his chest and he held me still while I caught my breath. Then he eased me up till I was sitting on the chair in the middle of the stage. He got dressed to the sound of all the cheering and cat calls that had erupted as we moved to get up. He handed me my clothes and with the blindfold on he carried me out through the curtain to get dressed before we returned to the table.

Dressed again and the blindfold off Charlie grabs me in a bear hug and says. "Geez girl I have missed you" I laughed and said I had actually missed him too. We went back to the table and Michelle kissed me and said I had done well.