That Summer

Story Info
This happened the summer after my senior year in college.
1.4k words
3.81
33.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened the summer after my senior year in college. I was one of those unfortunate souls who wound up having to take another credit of humanities in order to graduate. I was living off campus with a high school friend who was a year younger than me and who had nowhere else she wanted to be. We were living in her boyfriend's old apartment, about two blocks from the main part of campus. He was attending his first semester at a private university about 70 miles away getting ready for medical school.

I'd had a rough time in college, and I was hoping this summer would be a much needed respite. I'd gotten engaged to a guy my first year who had fairly quickly become controlling and progressively more abusive. When I managed to break it off I was a wreck. It was a couple of years before I was ready to go on a solo date again. So to say I was anti male was probably too strong, but to say I was abstaining was pretty accurate. Ben, Stacie's boyfriend, was out of the picture and I was sidelined with mental health injuries. We settled into a quiet routine of class, study, fast food, and roaming the streets at night looking for something mildly interesting to do. The apartment was pretty much an old shack, but we liked it. It felt like a cave, dark and comfortable. The problem was that the AC only worked occasionally. Stacie's bedroom was cool enough but mine in the back of the house became a hot box as the summer days heated up. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore and Stacie, tired of my whining, told me to come sleep with her.

The first night began awkwardly. Stacie slept in a much worn and consequently very thin tee shirt of Ben's, while I wore shorty pajamas. It was too hot for even a sheet. I crawled into bed and lay down on my side facing Stacie, which was the side and direction I normally slept in. And she lay on her back. I should probably tell you about Stacie. She was about my height, 5'2", but we weren't built the same at all. Her best feature, the one that caught everyone's eye, was her perfect melon sized breasts. Perfect. She had a good little body, a long graceful neck, and a round English face with large blue eyes and a sensuous mouth. Pretty girl. She had to sleep on her back. I wasn't troubled by large breasts. They were little round perky things with small pink nipples. Short waisted, long legged, good butt, so I've been told. Now, back to that night. The room wasn't dark because the moon was shining through the window. I could see Stacie's body quite clearly. I felt fey that night. Like anything could happen. Stacie was moaning around about Ben's absence.

She was moving around on the bed and complaining about his lack of attention. And she pulled the tee shirt off, saying it was too hot for even that. That's when I lost my mind. I looked at those perfect breasts, and put my hand on the one closest to me and gave her nipple a little squeeze. I glanced at her face to catch her reaction, and she was smiling at me. I leaned over and kissed her, again, then again. I was trembling. I was afraid she was going to tell me to stop. I kissed her neck and I kissed her breasts. She laid there panting and giving me instructions, which I gladly obeyed. Somewhere along the way we lost the rest of our clothes. Stacie opened her legs and I ran my fingers up and down her clitoris. She was wet and writhing by now and I found myself licking her. That wasn't enough. I mounted her and rubbed her until she began to climax. Oh God! That pushed me over the edge. I came again and again. We lay there, panting and limp, until Stacie said with a little laugh, 'I haven't done that since junior high.' She sighed and went to sleep. I lay there, wondering what I had done.

The next few days were uneventful. Stacie didn't mention that night at all and there wasn't any change in her behavior. I didn't know what to say so I said nothing and just considered it a freak occurrence built on loneliness and lust. I hadn't had a lover since my break up, and although I was aching for some attention I just wasn't willing to risk another disastrous liaison.

Stacie was excited because Ben was coming down for the weekend, and I was figuring out ways to make myself scarce. I could go home for the weekend but I'd have to scrounge a ride. I eventually realized I was too lazy to stir myself into action. Besides, Ben wouldn't mind. He always seemed to round up a crowd wherever he went, and Stacie enjoyed being in the center of the action. He was confident and charming, and everyone liked him. Popular guy. So I planned to remain for the weekend. It had cooled off some, and my back room wasn't quite the hell hole it had been the previous week. I could manage.

Ben arrived Friday evening, bringing booze and snacks. He and Stacie had a joyful reunion, and included me in the celebration. I kept waiting for the crowds to descend, but when I asked Ben where his entourage was, he just smiled and said he'd planned on a quiet evening with his "two women," and he caught us up in a big hug and kissed us both on the mouth. This startled me, because he normally was friendly but not kissy. I didn't want Stacie to be put off by it and I darted a glance at her. She was smiling and looking up at him with obvious pleasure, so I relaxed. We then prepared and began eating the snacks Ben brought, and swigging down far too many mixed drinks. He could make any mixed drink one could think of and he and Stacie could tolerate fairly generous amounts of alcohol and remain standing. I however didn't have such a great tolerance level, and it was soon exceeded. I told them I was going to lie down, and I staggered into my room and pulled off as many clothes as I could before I fell across the bed. I dozed off, thinking I was done for the night.

Not much later, I was awakened by Stacie and Ben, who'd flopped down on either side of me. I wasn't wearing much, but I didn't feel awkward because I didn't realize it. Stacie was, I realized, not wearing much either, and Ben was naked. And hard.They were saying things and caressing me, and I couldn't hear a thing they said for the blood rushing through me. It was as if I'd been plugged into some kind of electrical circuit which caused every sensation to be amplified 1000 fold. I could feel Stacie's breasts pressing against my arm, and I could feel Ben's member rutting against my side. They were taking turns kissing my mouth and squeezing my hard little nipples. I was swollen and wet and throbbing. I started caressing Stacie's breasts, licking and sucking on her nipples. Ben joined me. I began rubbing Stacie's clitoris. She had managed to get her hand around Ben's penis, and she was humping my hand and stroking his penis in rhythm. Then Ben shifted his weight and I felt his penis sliding back and forth against my wet and swollen clitoris. I thrust my hips at him, begging him to take me. My mouth replaced my hand on Stacie's clitoris, and she was holding my head firmly in place and rocking her hips against my mouth. I could tell she was getting ready to explode. Ben was quickening his pace as well, and beginning to moan. He reached under me and softly pinched my clitoris until I came. We all came almost at the same time, with Ben finishing last, as nice guys usually do. We lay there for a few minutes, sated and smiling at one another. Then they bade me goodnight and returned to Stacie's much cooler room. I went out like a light.

I'd like to say we spent the rest of the summer in lustful pleasures, but that didn't happen. Summer school was soon over, and Stacie and Ben married and moved closer to his university. I began a teaching assignment nearby. We drifted apart, and eventually I learned that Ben and Stacie divorced. I've often wondered about her.