That Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two rooms and an extra cot, it was settled. It was me, my aunt and uncle, Jessica and my other aunt in one room and my grandparents and my two other cousins in the other room. Jessica and I would share a bed. My mind was turning circles when she told me.

"You have to behave," she teased.

"Says who," I joked back?

"Me," she giggled. She gave me a soft slap as she bounced away to the bathroom to change.

She came back out in a long t shirt with some dark panties on under them. They could be seen easily through the thin material. She jumped into bed and tucked herself under the covers. She let her shirt ride up showing me her panties as she did. With a bright smile she reminded me to behave. I laid flat on my back and tried to sleep. She started out facing me, gently touching my arm before falling asleep. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Between her just being in bed with me and my uncle sawing a whole forest down with his snoring I couldn't get a wink. My hand drifted to her thigh and started working from there.

I worked it up slowly over her hips to her tummy. I was just under her shirt as I rested my hand flat on her tummy. I could feel it gently rise and fall with her breath. I felt her oval little belly button. Felt the cool skin as I slowly crept up towards her breasts. I reached the edge of her mounds of flesh. Waiting and resting I stopped there. Feeling the soft rise and fall of her chest. Her little nose flared with each breath of sleep.

Carefully I cupped my fingers around the tender mound and felt the weight of them. Her breath never changing as her nipple curled and met my palm. I circled it with the tip of my finger felling its rubbery texture. She shifted slightly but didn't wake. I retreated.

My hand lay still on her tummy once more. Feeling it kept sending tingling feelings to my cock. It strained so hard in my boxers that it escaped through the hole. My fingers started working once more. They traced her skin left to right, touching her ribs as they rode up and found her soft mounds of flesh again. I didn't cup them this time, I circled them before heading back down. Traced her navel and felt the very fine hair that led me down further.

My fingers met the elastic line of her panties. I traced over them into the triangle that was between her thighs. Her slit just dipped with the fabric separating my fingers from her skin. I rubbed over her panties, touching the lace the guarded the edge of the leg holes. Traced that line all the way to her hip and back to her navel. I rested again.

Fingers trembled as I pressed under the line and continued with the soft feel of her hair as it guided me to her center. My fingers dipped into the line of her slit. Soft skin parted as my finger sank further in. Dampness met my fingers letting them slide easier. Her lips folded open as I reached the apex of her puss. I let my fingers trace her lips, right along the edges of her sex, feeling the stubble tickle my fingers.

She finally stirred. She took my hand in hers and held me. She didn't take it away just felt my fingers touching her lips. Yielding. I started to move again, just touching her lips. I didn't press in, just rubbed gently over them feeling them move under my touch. She released and lifted her hips removing her panties down to her mid-thigh. Her leg bumped my cock as she shifted. She rolled onto her side and faced away from me. I followed.

My cock strained and bumped her ass. It wedged its way right up her crack pointing straight up her back. She sighed as she felt it. Skin to skin, my heart jumped in my chest. My hand returned to her hip and worked down to her center. My fingers once again parted her lips.

Wetness spilled onto fingers as I touched her puss. I touched the small opening and was flooded. She was soaking wet. She had a waterfall of juice seeping from her. She ground on my cock as my fingers worked her hole spreading her sticky wetness around her lips. A soft deep sigh escaped her lips. It was barely audible over the loud snoring coming from the other bed. She didn't seem concerned, just content on letting me rub her and grid her ass against my cock.

Slowly my cock slid up and down her ass. At one point she pulled away allowing my cock to point straight out. The curve of her ass pushed it down further and into the wet space between her legs. She continued to push it deeper into the gap between her legs. My cock was right there, right at the curve of her ass. Then I slipped over her puss. I could feel the tip pressing her lips apart. I was splitting her, slipping easily on her juice. Her lips spread their juice over my hard cock. My fingers continued to work her clit. Soft moans were slipping from her mouth more often now as my cock pressed her lips open. She continued rocking her hips making it feel as though I was inside her. My fingers bumped my cock letting me know I wasn't in.

I wanted to drop just a little further and let my cock part her and sink in deep. I left it to her, didn't want to ruin where I had gotten. Her ass pushed against my hips as she rocked. She rolled harder and leaked more juice onto my flesh. My head caught her opening. She was in position, the curve of her body was leading my head to her center. She rocked back and away slightly with a deep gasp, letting my cock fall away from her entrance. Her breath was ragged and caught in her throat as she pressed back. My head just poked into her again. The ridge was just outside her hole as my finger caught the soft underside of my shaft. I pushed it in a little more letting the helmeted head enter her.

"Hmmm," she growled.

She pulled back taking my head from her hot stickiness. She pushed down which kept my cock out now. Just sliding on her center now, splitting her lips apart again. She was so wet. My cock was soaked too. Her sex started to find my nose now, the deep earth and rich scent swelled my member further. She tipped her hips hard again and my cock found her center. It just poked into her, her hole pulling at it and wanting to fill her.

Suddenly she shook, breath ragged as she started to cum. My head slipping in and out ever so slightly, not full penetration but not on the outside either. One deep push and I would be in, but I would let her make that decision. Her cumming and rocking sent me over the edge. I whispered as controlled as I could. "I'm going to cum."

"Ok," she rasped.

I came all over her wet lips. Thick ropes of cum spilled out over her little cunny, down her thighs and up her ass as she pulled away a little. It quickly soaked the sheets.

"Mmmm," she sighed very softly now.

We remained together just holding each other. My hands roamed her damp skin. Her smell was intoxicating and within a few minutes of gentle touching I was hard again.

"No," she whispered, making a big O with her mouth as she rolled her head to look at me.

"Sorry," I said.

"I bet," she teased. "Give me your shirt so I don't have to sleep in your mess."

I gave her my shirt.

"Now go to sleep," she swatted me gently. "And behave." Her voice was different, happy, content.

"Can I hold you," I asked?

"No more touching, snuggle with me or nothing," she yawned.

I pulled her close and took her hand. Our fingers tangled together as we slept again.

Light reflected off the wall from the bathroom as my eyes opened. I was still spooned up against Jessica as I took in the situation. My aunt was still sleeping on the cot. My uncle was not snoring anymore but still lying in bed. My aunt was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. The clock read 7:42.

I rolled away from Jessica and faced the window to hide my morning wood. She felt my movements and awoke. She rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I remained resting in bed and drifted off again.

Voices made sleep vanish again. Jessica was back in bed with me as I turned to look. The rest of them were deciding what they were going to do. My uncle wanted to get to the repair shop and see what the progress of the van was. My aunts were going to see if the others were awake yet and then find some place to go and eat. They didn't want a fast food place either, they wanted to sit down and have something cooked. They all left and the room was empty now.

"You were bad last night," she sighed.

"Who me," I played dumb again.

"Yeah, you silly," she laughed. "With them right in the room too."

I rolled over to her now. "No one here now is there," I asked? My hand found her tummy, her shirt was up in a pile near her breast.

"Bad," she giggled.

My fingers circled her navel before sliding down to her panties. I crossed under the soft fabric down to her slit. She shuttered as my fingers touched her slit.

"You can't keep touching me like this," she moaned.

"No, why not," I asked? My fingers dipped down and were soaked. "You seem to like it."

"My body doesn't know it's you touching me, it just knows it likes it," she quipped.

"Nothing wrong with that," I countered. My fingers pressed hard as her legs opened more.

"Yes, but what my mind is thinking isn't," she gasped.

I pushed them in deep and twisted them around in her hot mess of juice that seeped around her edges.

"I'm sure mine is thinking the same thing," I whispered.

"Bad," she moaned.

I kept plunging into her. Spreading her juice all over the inside of her legs, into the material of her panties. Her breath continued to get ragged, catching in her throat. Short rasps left her soft lips. I wanted to kiss her, feel her tongue fight with mine. She was reading my mind as she looked at me. Our lips met in a soft kiss. We were both facing each other hip to hip kissing as I fingered her.

I worked her right up to the edge then slowed to keep her from going over, teasing her. Her cheeks were on fire as she rocked her hips to make my fingers find the mark again and bring her release. I brought her back to the edge again but wouldn't let her fall. She moaned into my mouth as my other hand worked her panties off her hips and down her thighs.

One swift movement and her panties were off. She sat and pulled them down herself before straddling me and settling down on my lap. My cock was already out of the hole in my boxers and was pressed into my belly as she sat on me. No words were spoken as my fingers pressed between her legs again and worked the soft flesh of her lips. Her mouth crushed mine as she hungered for my mouth and release.

Her hips undulated on my fingers and my pinned cock. I was splitting her in half as my shaft spread her lips wide and slid easily along her slit. We were so close to fucking. Her wetness made it feel real but the lack of circular pressure around my cock let me know I wasn't.

My fingers were slipping along her wet lips, opening her up as she rocked her hips against them. My fingers were stimulating myself too. She was dripping, soaking wet with juice and right on the edge again.

"Fuck, this feels good," she moaned into my mouth.

My hands left her again. I roamed her body, touching her, feeling the curve of her ass around to her hips. She continued gridding on my cock, letting it press hard against her clit, continuing to split her and open her. It rode back then forward parting her lips easily as she ground her hips hard when the base of my shaft pressed hard against her clit.

"Fuck me," I whispered.

"No," she cried. "We can't."

"Say it," I countered. "Say you want to."

"Oh, fuck," she cried.

"I just want to hear you say it," I moaned.

She was hot and panting now as my hands found her breasts. I twisted her nipples as she pulled forward, my cock sliding all the way past her opening and up to her asshole. She kissed me even harder as she pressed back and rolled her hips.

The way her body was and how slippery we were, my cock found her opening and pressed in without any resistance. Delicious. Just the head at first, but with each roll of her hip a little more would slide in. Forward and off but always going back into the same position. She could have pulled away but she continued pressing me into her.

"Say you want to fuck me," I whispered into her kiss.

"Oh, fuck," she relented. "Fuck me, fuck my wet little pussy."

Her hips rolled and I sank into her tight wetness. All the way in until the base of my cock rested against her puffy parted lips, deep into her hole.

"Fuck me," she cried. "Fuck me and fill me with your cum. This what you wanted, want to fuck your cousin?"

She pulled away until my tip was just at her entrance. Her little cunt like a mouth pulling me back in. She sank back down now and pressed her hands against my chest. I was buried deep into her belly as she looked down at us. I was puffing her lips apart as my cock rested deep inside her womb as one. Fucking.

"Fucker," she cried. She continued rising and falling, letting us remain as one. My cock felt the tightness of her cunt as she started to cum.

"Cumming," she cried. She buried herself and undulated her hips feeling me touch her deep as the base of my shaft rubbed on her clit.

I began to cum too.

"Fuck me, fill me," she puffed.

I sprayed into her, filling her with hot ribbons of white cum deep into her womb. Her hips rolled as the height of pleasure started to drift away.

It was over. She slumped down and mashed her chest into mine. I ran my fingers over her ass. She was wet with sweat and sex. Yum. My cock didn't deflate as we kissed softly.

"What is wrong with you," she asked? She rocked her hips and could feel me still pressing hard into her.

I shrugged, what could I say?

She rocked again. I slipped so easily inside of her, we could have fucked again right then. I could have stayed here all day and fucked her. She leaned back and grabbed her panties pressing me deep into her.

"Bad," she giggled. She pulled off my cock and pressed her panties to her puss so she wouldn't leak everywhere. "Put that away, it's going to get us in trouble."

I pushed my wet cock back inside my boxers. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up, changed and returned to the bed.

"Still," she asked? My cock pressed hard against my boxers. I shrugged.

"Get dressed, they should be back any minute."

I quickly changed as her phone started ringing on the night stand.

"The van is ready," she cheered.

They returned, rounded everyone up and we started down the road. We turned off quickly at a little diner and parked. We all entered and were seated.

Jessica sat close to me. She had this look in her eyes. Lust. I had never seen a look like that before. We ate and she teased me while doing so. Hand in my lap touching me. She was like a cat in heat. I finished first and headed for the bathroom. I pissed and splashed some water on my face. Looked at myself in the mirror. I could only smile at myself.

I opened the door and was met with her kissing mouth. She pushed me back into the bathroom and locked the door behind us.

"Good thing I wasn't some stranger," I teased between kisses.

"Wouldn't that have been funny," she laughed. "Would have been some lucky guy since I want a little something for the road."

"Here," I asked?

"No, out in the van," she hissed with sarcasm.

I looked around the run down bathroom.

"Your loss," she flipped her hair around and turned to leave.

"No, this is fine," I chimed in quickly. "We got this sink." I gave it a wiggle and it shook against the wall. It wasn't going to hold anything. "Or the wall." It was dingy and full of greasy finger prints and what ever else the restaurant had plastered on it.

"Or this," she offered.

She turned and lifted a leg on the toilet. Her hip hugging jeans pulled tight against her ass as she looked over her shoulder at me with lust in her eyes. Perfect. As I looked at her ass I noticed a small piece of skin hanging out from between her legs. I leaned in for a closer look. Her swollen lips protruded out a small gap in the seam of her jeans. Wow.

"Bad," I teased stealing a line from her.

"Easy," she countered. "Don't have to get my clothes on this super clean floor."

My nose nuzzled her lips and inhaled her scent. Delicious. My tongue extended into her delicate folds and tasted her for the first time. Exquisite. I lapped at her cunt now. Pulled her lips into my mouth and sucked on them exposing her small inner lips. Her center flooded juice onto my chin. I tongued her center, pressing it deep into her tight sex. She tipped her hips allowing me deeper. I found her clit, pulled it into my mouth and rolled it on my tongue.

"Fuck me," she begged.

I stood, unzipped my shorts and freed my cock out the hole. I pressed forward and found her puss exposed out the hole in her pants. It was strange to see her pussy being framed by her pants. The cut in her pants were made that way, she had planned this and had these pants before today. I wondered if she had even used them for this before now.

I sank into her deep, slipped so effortlessly into her belly. The teeth on my zipper squeezed against my cock as I bumped against her ass.

"Fuck," she moaned. The sound rattled around the walls of the small bathroom.

She giggled at that, covered her mouth as her eyes rolled in her head. The bathroom fan rattled above as we met each other with soft slaps of fabric. Her wetness let my cock slide so smoothly along her center. She was soaked. It collected on my zipper and made it sticky.

My hands roamed her body as hers pushed against the wall. One pulled her hip helping guide her into me as my other tucked under her shirt. I circled her navel, listened to her sigh and moan as I did. I continued up to her tit. They were free from a bra as my palm covered her nipple. It pressed into my hand before my thumb and pointer pinched it.

Her body shuttered as a wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She growled as I scratched lightly down her side feeling her ribs ripple under my fingers. I loved touching her body, feeling her skin.

"Fuck," she growled. "I'm close."

My cock pressed hard into her as she undulated her hips. I was pushing deep and finding her end. Her cunt tightened around my cock, milking it as she started to cum. I followed quickly and started filling her tight pussy. We both bucked wildly as we came together. Slowly we stopped, just enjoyed the feeling of us being one again.

"You weren't supposed to cum in me," she laughed.

"Little late now," I sighed. Post orgasmic bliss was a wonderful thing.

"Stay put," she ordered.

Like I was going to go anywhere. My dick was still ridged and not about to deflate anytime soon. What this woman did to me, unbelievable. She rolled some tissues from the roll and balled it up. She worked quickly to unbutton her pants. Her hand slipped inside and felt my cock still pressed deep inside of her. Her fingers circled it where it was stuffed into her hole. A smile crossed her face as she felt the wetness smeared all over the inside of her legs.

"Out," she relented.

I slipped free. Her hand quickly covered where my cock had been and sopped up what leaked out. I unrolled some and cleaned us off of myself before returning my cock back into the confines of my shorts. She wiggled free of her pants. They bunched at her ankles. She sat on the pot and let more drip out. I stood stupidly watching. She was so open and unashamed of being exposed to her cousin now. Just smiling, looking up at me with those eyes. Desire.

She fumbled in her pocket. Pulled a tiny pair of black thong panties out, ones that tie at the sides. Sexy. She stood, tied them on her hips and turned. Her ass looked hot as she pointed it back to my lap and pulled her pants back up. The small gap showed a little skin that her thong didn't hide but for the most part all you saw was black. Not that she would be bending over in front of anyone but me. Standing and washing her hands, you couldn't tell there was a gap in the middle. I knew, my cock did too and it wouldn't go down. Fuck.