That Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watched her fish from up high. Getting little looks of what she had under her shirt. Remained hard and horny as she moved about knowing the whole time she was killing me. Pole bent and the drag started screaming as I had another fish on. A welcome distraction from the teasing I was getting.

Landed another keeper redfish. Got a fresh bait and another good look at her standing above me. Cast out far to a sunken tree. Bait hit the water and exploded as the waiting fish stuck it instantly. Another five minute fight and I had another fish to the boat.

"Your spot is bullshit," she sassed. "I think you just wanted the fish all for yourself."

"Try where I was," I offered. She slid by me brushing her ass into my still swollen member as she did. Reached out and cupped it as she wagged her finger at me.

"No, bad boy," she teased. Cast her line out and over mine. Saw her mistake and moved to get them uncrossed. Slid by me again and rubbed her ass against me again. Fingers curled around my shaft as she pulled it a little.

"Hmmm," she growled. "Maybe I should be using this pole." Giggled as she tugged it a little harder. Finger finding the button and slipping it out of the hole. Shorts opened and dropped to my ankles.

"Go without," she cooed. "It's quite the thrill."

I looked around the secluded area we were in. The mangroves surrounded us except for the direction we were pointed. It was the only way in and out unless you came in by kayak.

"If my ass gets a sunburn, you are so in trouble," I relented.

Her evil little laugh only added to the thrill of fishing half naked. She circled me again, arms wrapping around me from behind as she hugged on me. Fingers curled around my swollen shaft as she stroked it. Hot breath on my neck as she whispered into my ear that she loved me. Touched my tip and gasped a little.

"And I thought I was wet," she whispered.

Fingers spread the precum over my head as she kissed my neck. Little sensual wet kisses that sent chills down my spine. Leaned back into her just a little letting her know I wanted her badly. Hand slid back down my shaft spreading my leaking fluid over the highly stimulated skin. Glistened brightly in the now afternoon sun. Gently cupped my balls before slipping by me. My hand reaching for her ass. Just the slightest touch with my finger tips and she was out of reach. Had that smile on her face now. The one that showed her white teeth and her little laugh lines in her young face. Knew she had me and how bad I wanted her.

The drag on my pole started howling again. Never took my eyes off her face as I tightened it down and started reeling it in. Her face looked defeated as I fought the fish to the boat. It was a small snook but it was still a fighter. Got another bait out of the well and hooked it up. Had a fresh one in hand as she looked at me with her little puppy dog face.

"Let me see your hook so I can get you a fresh bait," I ordered.

Tossed the half dead bait into the water and hooked her new one on. Watched her as she turned to cast. Wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly to my body. Felt her ever so slightly grind her ass into my cock. Just a little growl from her as my hands covered hers on the pole.

"Cast right here," I offered as I took her pole and tossed it 15 feet past the fallen tree in the cut. The tide would pull it back to where it needed to be. My hands covered hers as she took the pole from me.

"Hmmm," she growled again. "Thanks babe."

Pressed her ass into my cock again. A little wiggle as she sighed at my hardness pressing into her crack. Tipped her hips just a little and let it slide between her legs now. Head just parting her little lips as she undulated her hips. Cunny dripping onto my cock as she moaned. Wanted to bend her over and press it into her. Remained patient as she continued sliding her puss over me. My cock parting her as she retracted then pressed herself back into my body. Started slipping so easy as she coated it with her fluid. Body started to shudder as my head nudged against her clit. Pushing the little hood off her hidden pearl and letting her feel the pleasure. Knew she would be mine in a matter of moments, lust would win over her teasing.

Hands left hers as one slipped up her shirt and rubbed her tummy. Finger tips tickling her skin as I circled her navel. The other following her landing strip down to her slit. Felt my cock head as I touched her clit. Felt it slip away as she tipped her hips forward and let my wet shaft slide along her drenched little cunny. Let my middle finger make a circle or two before she rolled her hips back and my cock bumped my finger. Little whimpers escaping her mouth as she let her hand find my cock. Stroked it gently and felt her sticky wetness coating it. Panting as my finger dug into her clit again.

One foot finally rising up from the floor and resting on the side of the boat opening herself up to me from behind. Knew from her past teasing that I didn't dare go straight in for the kill. Keep circling her clit only slower and softer as she stroked my cock. Wanted to kiss the nape of her neck but knew the foul taste of her sun tan oil would be there. Looked out at her fishing line of all things and saw it resting on the fallen branch. Fishing was the last thing she was concerned with at the moment.

She loosened her grip on my cock as she bent forward now. Hand quickly snuck back between her legs and found my cock. Took it into her little hand and teased her opening with it. Felt her heat and wetness as she soaked my tip. Watched her spread what she leaked around with my cock head. Pushed back and watched my head press her swollen lips apart and sink into her pink slit.

"Fuck," she moaned as my head broke into her opening and parted her. Held still as she started to push against me. Watched my cock inch into her as her lips glided so smoothly over my shaft. Like a hungry little mouth pulling my dick into her until my hips touched her ass. Felt so good to be buried deep in her again.

Slowly she pulled away. Watched her lips pull tight over my cock before sliding off and leaving a wet trail of white until just the tip was still inside of her. So open and wet as she moaned and started sinking my cock back into her. Slipped a little as she bottomed out and ground her ass into my hips. Waving her hand she pulled the line loose from the branch and let the tide carry the bait away. My hands now went to her hips and pulled them back into my thrust. Wanted to stay deep in her cunny. Just stayed deep as we both rolled our hips. Felt so good to be deep in her cunt.

Little slaps of sex as I only pulled out an inch or two before plunging into her again. Grunts of lust escaping our lips as she stood up more now and reached back to find my mouth. My hand roughly cupping her tit under the shirt. Moved up to her throat and jaw bone. Pulled her mouth into mine and kissed her with urgency as I was fast approaching release.

Suddenly the drag started pulling as she finally caught a fish. The way the drag was crying it sounded like a good one too.

"Oh shit," she cried. "What do I do?"

"Tighten the drag, set the hook," I grunted. Hands working to turn the screw for her.

"Ok, don't stop," she begged.

"Didn't plan on it," I cried. "Just get both feet on the floor so you don't get your little ass pulled out of the boat."

"Oh fuck," she cried.

Somehow I managed to lean against the back rest on the seat while locking my arm around her waist and continued to plunge into her. Quick little slaps against her ass as I kept a fast pace. Her loud grunts and moans only fueled my desire for her. Wanted to cum so deep in her right now. She caught between the fish and the fucking she was getting. Had the fish halfway to the boat but decided she wanted the fucking more. Loosened the drag and let the fish do its thing for now. It started pulling line out.

"Fuck," she cried. Bent and grabbed the side of the boat. Offered herself completely to me as she started pushing back into my thrusts.

"What about your fish," I joked.

"Shut up and fuck me," she said so seductively.

Felt her cunt tighten around my cock. Cried my warning to her as I started to cum. Filled her tight little cunny with my seed. Panted as she picked the rod up pulled to see if she still had a fish. The pole bent heavy letting her know she still had a fight. Pulled her back as I sat on the seat still impaled in her slippery little puss. She cranked the drag back down and started fighting the fish again.

"Loosen the drag," I barked. The fish was pulling hard on the line and it had no give. It was almost at the breaking point before she allowed it to play out. She let the fish run before giving it a tug and reeling some line. All the while slightly bouncing and twisting around in my lap. Cock still hard and stuffed inside her.

"Ummm, feels good," she teased. "Maybe you should reel and I can ride your cock some more."

"Just rock and reel, feels good just to have you move."

"Hmmm," she growled.

Rocked her hips hard. So slippery as she moaned with pleasure. Bounced my legs as she pressed into my lap to get more leverage to pull the fish. Wanted to pay her back for all the teasing she had done to me. Fingers sliding over her sweaty skin down to her center. Slipped between her legs as they parted and found her clit. Fingers soaked as I circled it roughly. Little whimpers of joy escaping her lips as she tried to control her body and the fish.

Could see the fish as it now accepted the fact that it had been caught. Fingers digging hard at her little nub as she undulated hard into my lap. Could feel how wet she was. Body pressing back into mine as she rocked hard again. Bouncing in my lap as she started to cum. Soaking my lap again as the fish came back to life and flicked its tail hard. Water splashed up and hit her as her body rode atop mine and blocked it.

"Whew," she shrilled as she was caught by surprise. Came hard as my hand covered hers again and helped her control the rod. Dripping as I moved her from my lap and got the net. Pulled the tired redfish from the water and showed it to her.

"I liked the sex better," she cooed. "Is it at least a keeper?"

"Too big," I said.

"The fish?" she asked tipping her head at my cock.

"Um, yeah," I replied.

"I think it's just right," she sassed. "Can we keep it?"

Hands finding my semi flaccid cock now. Looking at it like she had never seen it before. Lips parting and taking the tip in. Knew she could taste both of us on it. Loved that she didn't mind that. Eased it down her throat like it was nothing. Just a little giggle as she found the bottom and gently used her teeth to rake my cock back to the tip. Used her tongue to circle the head and tease my slit.

"We can keep the fish," I moaned. "But if we get stopped you're going to have to use your skills to get us out of some serious trouble."

"Hmmm," she cooed. "Bad boy."

Looked at my cock as it started to gain size again. Smiled as she stood. Looked at me with her smile. So pure and perfect. I looked over her shoulder and saw the growing danger.

"Shit, we got to get going," I cried.

"What?" she whipped around.

Black clouds were building off in the distance. Never a good thing to be out on the water when it was storming out.

"Just a little rain," she offered as lightning struck way out.

"Yeah and you know what happens when we get stuck in the rain out on the water," I joked.

"We better get going then," she laughed. "Wouldn't want to do something crazy like go skinny dipping with my cousin."

Quickly tossed the fish into the live well and started the motor. The wind just started rustling the trees as I pulled the power pole up and took off quickly.

Got out of the back waters quickly and started cruising quickly towards the boat ramp.

"Hey jess," I shouted over the wind buzzing by us as we sped along the water. "Boat ramp is coming up fast, you want to get dressed?"

Devious little grin on her face now. That dare me look on her face gave me my answer. I didn't have to dare her, she was going to do it anyway.

"Remember that night," she started.

"On the lake at the park," I finished for her.

"Yeah, good times," she cheered.

*

We got busted skinny dipping at the park on the lake one night. Ran from the cops and left our clothes by the lake. Got into the car completely naked and hauled ass. Alcohol may have played a role in it all. My stupid idea of going to the little tourist shop to buy more beer. Why we didn't just go home I will never know.

Talked her into going in to get the stuff. She only had one of my shirts from the back seat. It covered just enough to make it seem like she could have on a very short pair of shorts on under it. Watched her walked around the store through the big glass windows in front. Bent blatantly by the beer coolers to flash me. Face flushed as she smiled out at me. Could tell she was turned on by it. Went to the counter with just the beer.

Little old man rang her up. Gently pulled the hem of my shirt up her sexy little legs until her little lips flashed into his view. "Oh shit," she cried. "I forgot my money." (She told me that after we stopped laughing about it afterwards). Jaw dropped as he stared at her slightly exposed. Waved his hands for her just to take it. Old perv I thought before I busted out laughing.

Jessica tried to make her escape but forgot the door pulled open. She leaned into it and gave the clerk a good shot of her from behind before figuring it out. Pulled the door open and ran from the store. Dove into the car laughing so hard.

We only made it to the hotel on the other side of the street before we stopped to fuck in the car. She was so turned on by the whole thing she couldn't wait. Needless to say we got chased out of the hotel parking lot too.

*

I slowed the boat down and eased it into the dock. There were a few other boats tied to the docks waiting to be pulled from the water. Jessica carefully picked the rope up from the floor of the boat. Bending just a little exposing her butt. Leaned over and tied the rope to the dock. Little butt just peeking out from under the shirt as she did. Got a double take from a guy across the dock. Knew he saw her as she leaned in and kissed me. Hand just curling around my semi swollen cock as she giggled.

"Behave," I whispered as I climbed from the boat.

"Always," she sassed. Sat down with her legs wide as I looked back at her. Smiled so seductively at me before she snapped them closed and crossed her ankles. Shirt riding high up on her legs leaving you wondering if she was only wearing just that.

Glanced around and found herself getting more looks from the other boaters around the boat ramp. Knew it was making her even hornier, if that was possible. Get the truck I thought to myself as I hurried down the dock.

Backed the trailer into the water. Climbed out of the truck and walked back to the boat. She had two friendly fishermen now standing on the dock by her. They listened intently to her tell the story of how she caught her redfish. I listened as I came down the dock and laughed to myself. She was leaving out some minor details.

"Hey baby," she chirped as I stood next to the two interested guys.

"Hey sweets," I replied. "Slide over so we can get loaded up."

"That's quite a catch you got there," one of them said. "Good thing that one didn't get away."

"Ain't that the truth," I laughed.

Jessica carefully stood and moved over to make room for me. Little wet spot marked the place where she had been sitting. Coy smile on her lips as she saw what I was looking at. Climbed the step and began unhooking the back rope from the dock. Bent slightly at the hips exposing her tight little ass to me as I sat and turned the key. The bottom of her cheeks just in view as she set the rope down and went to the front of the boat. Leaned and unhooked the front rope. Positioned herself perfectly as she did this. Shirt riding up her leg and almost confirming she was naked from the waist down. From my view I could tell but the two on the dock were still left guessing as they strained to see.

Set the rope down and smiled at me as she stepped off the deck. Came and sat next to me keeping her legs slightly parted. Soft skin exposed in a flash, not long enough to focus on any details but confirming she was indeed naked. Cheeks molten as I put the boat in gear and idled forward to the trailer and away from her gawking audience.

Cranked the boat to the trailer. Pulled it out and parked a ways from the loading area to finish securing it. She jumped from the boat and headed for the cab of the truck. Tied it down then joined her in the cab.

I was disappointed when I got into the truck and saw she had put her shorts back on. She still wore the same coy little smile on her face though. I put the truck in gear and drove through the rain back to the hotel.

My hand crept over to her leg. Set my hand on her knee as she smiled. Nothing more than her smile as she sat looking out at the rain beading off the window. Felt her skin as my hand traveled up her thigh. Skin so soft as it glided under my touch. Reached her shorts, high up on her leg. The leg hole loose from the relaxed fitting fabric. Fingers tickling her as I moved under the fabric. She never making a sign that she could feel me creeping closer to her center. Fingers just touching her pubes when she looked my way.

"What do you want?" she joked. Knowing full well what I wanted. Her little exhibition was a turn on for me too.

"Something right in this area," I said slyly. My fingers just dipping into her slit.

Legs quickly crossed pinching my hand in between.

"There is nothing in there for you," she teased. Hand taking my wrist and dropping it back to her knee.

"Bad boy, watch the road," she ordered.

"Little tease," I cried. Squeezed her knee roughly making her jump.

"Fuck, you know I hate that," she squeaked.

Laughed at her as she opened her legs to try and shake me loose. My hand closing on her knee making her squirm some more. Saw my opening and darted to her center. With swift skill my hand easily slipped under her shorts and touched her lips again. Teased her before she clamped down with her legs again. Hand shot over and cupped my stiff shaft. Stroked me through the thin material. I could read her mind, two can play at this game.

Legs softly parting allowing me to feel her slit. Fingers instantly moist as I touched her clit. Her hand rubbing hard against my shaft. Moaned as she placed the perfect amount of pleasure on the head. Thumb teasing the soft underside of my tip.

Seat belt suddenly unclipped as she tossed it off her shoulder. Sat on her knees and leaned over the center console and into my lap. Roughly opened the button and spread my shorts open. My cock trapped by the shorts, still pointing down my leg. She licked what she could starting at the base and slowing working towards the tip. Hot, wet tongue felt good on my sensitive skin.

Fingers curled around my dick as she expertly freed it from the trap. Tongue teased my slit before lips parted and sucked my head into her mouth. Exquisite pressure. She knew just how to suck my cock. The perfect amount of pressure as her mouth swallowed more of my cock. I groaned with pure bliss as she took her hand away and just used her mouth. Blowing me as we drove through town, rain pouring from the sky heavily.

She started sucking me hard now. Lot of pressure on my shaft as she bobbed. Sloppy and wet she quickly rose and dropped. Forehead bouncing off my leg she fell into my lap so hard. Felt like she was trying to suck my cock from my body. Felt good, dirty and rough.

My hand slipped under her. Right into her shorts and drove quickly to her slit. Cunny so wet and sticky now. Her excitement evident as my finger sank into her puss. So open and wet. Her hunched over position parted her lips and let them soak my hand as I cupped her. Used my whole hand to stimulate her clit. All four fingers rippling over her excited bud in a side to side motion. So wet and slippery as she moaned with my shaft buried in her throat. Used two fingers to dive into her cunt. Pounded them against her wet sex before retreating and returned attention to her clit.