That Thing Was Inside You? Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun with a large cucumber.
1.4k words
4.34
179.9k
61

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In chapter one I had the bizzare experience of seeing one of my wife's ex boyfriends naked in the shower at the gym. It was shocking to see this chisled stud with a giant cock dangling down between his legs. It was even more bizzare to realize that the thought of that enormous penis being inside my gorgeous petite wife, made me cum harder than I had in years. I had also inadvertantly let my wife in on that dangerous little piece of information.

I felt like I was leading a double life. In one life, I was working out three and sometimes four days a week with my new personal trainer Mark. I had lost more than ten pounds and was in the best shape of my life. In my other life, I was having the best sex of my life, with the love of my life, my beautiful wife Regina. However, the inspiration for the intense injection of heat into our love life, was my trainer, and Regina's ex Mark, and his oversized cock.

I still couldn't believe Regina had been fucked by something like that. It almost didn't seem believable. After all, her pussy had always been delightfully snug on my cock!

Well she assured me she had been fucked by that "very large penis" as she put it, many many times. In fact one day she decided to give me a little demonstration to prove her point.

The two of us stopped at the grocery store on the way home one night to quickly grab a bottle of wine and something for dinner. While in the vegetable area she slowly reached for the biggest cucumber she saw. She picked it up, and examined it very closely. She then turned to me and asked, "Does this make you want to work out?"

I laughed at her joke and said, "Reminds you of someone huh?".

"Almost" she grinned and casually tossed it in the basket.

Well needless to say, I was rock hard and having to adjust myself so as to not embarrass my self at check out.

Regina looked down at my crotch while she stroked the cucumber and asked, "Is everything all right?"

I was barely able to squeak out, "Can we just go home now?"

"Sure" she said but I just need one more thing. With that, and with the ckeckout girl watching, she reached over and grabbed a three pack of Trojan Magnum extra large condoms.

I have to admit I loved the sly little surpressed grin on the face of the checkout girl.

"Will that be all?" she said looking right past Regina and right at me.

"I think that should do it" I said, suddenly chipper and loving the fact that this girl thought I needed an extra large condom.

"Calm down big guy", Regina quipped somewhat amused by my flirting. We laughed our asses off all the way home. God, what a girl I married!

We got home and each poured ourselves a glass of wine and had a quick bite to eat. We poured a second glass of wine and started kissing. Regina then grabbed the cucumber off the counter while we were still kissing. So I was surprised to suddenly feel her rubbing the cucumber between my legs.

"Jesus, that's quite a cock you have there," I whispered.

"Yeah, I really like a big, huge cock like this. Is that ok baby"? She continued to rub my cock with "her" cock.

"How'd you like to take me upstairs and fuck the shit out me with this giant dick?"

Oh my God. I almost came in my pants.

Regina told me she was gonna take a quick shower and she wanted me to put the cucumber in hot water till it was a bit more than luke warm but not too hot. This made me wonder if she had done this before.

I strolled into our bedroom, cucumber in hand. Regina lying on our bed, completely naked, legs spread. She looked so fucking hot I was beside myself.

"Take all of your clothes off and eat my pussy," she commanded.

I couldn't move fast enough. As I slid down her body, kissing her stomach and rapidly moving to her sweet cunt, she said, "Give me that," and took the cucumber from me.

As I licked her pussy I watched her play with the cucumber. She rubbed it on her breasts and rolled it over her nipples and then reached down and pushed my head harder on her clit. Then she started to lick and suck the cucumber. I was so unbelievably turned on by this.

Regina then turned it up yet another notch.

"Oh God honey thanks for letting me suck on Mark's huge cock. I love it so much. It's been so long since I've had the pleasure of such big dick. I forgot how much I love big cock. You are so good to me. I love you so much. I can't believe your getting my pussy ready for Mark to fuck me. Oh my God he's gonna fuck me with his giant cock right in front of you. Are you sure it's ok?"

"Yes, I want him to fuck you. I know you want his huge dick in your pussy. Don't you?"

"Yes, God yes, fuck me now. I'm Ready," she said as she ripped open one of the condoms and struggled to get it down on the big cucumber. She handed me the cucumber as she bucked her hips up off the bed. "Come on, I can't wait, fuck me now please."

I took the still warm cucumber and rubbed up and down her pussy lips. She was writhing on the bed. She wanted it bad. I teased her unmercifully. It felt good to be the one doing the teasing for a change. I was going to make her beg.

"Do you want it?"

"Yes", she pleaded.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm fucking ready now, pleeease," she was begging now as I continued rubbing the cucumber up and down her engorged pussy lips putting just a little pressure against her vagina.

"Say it," I said.

"Fuck me."

"Say it", I said again more firmly this time.

" Fuck me".

"You better say it if you want this cock," I said again.

With that she cried out, "Fuck me Maaark!!'"

And I shoved the obscenely thick, condom covered cucumber half way into her pussy in one shot. The groan that came out of her mouth was a sound I never heard her make before.

"Oh God Mark I love your cock. Fuck me more. Fuck me more!"

I started moving the cucumber in and out of her pussy amazed at how it could stretch to accomodate the massive phallus. So turned on by the sight of her heals dug into the mattress, her hands squeezing her beautiful tits, the look of extreme ecstacy on her face as her hips humped back against the fucking she was receiving. I fucked her progressively deeper and deeper until I was at the end of the condom.

A steady stream of filth was pouring out of her mouth. "Cum in my pussy, cum in my pussy, cum in pussy!" "Oh my God, fuck my cunt you gorgeous big dicked stud. Fuck me as hard you can."

I fucked her till my arm was tired and my cock dripped and ached for relief.

Finally she bridged her back and literally screamed at the top of her lungs. She stayed in that position as long as she could with her vagina stretched to it's max around the huge stand in penis. Lewd was the only word that came to mind. She was dripping with sweat. She finally flopped down on the bed out of breath.

"Kneel over me" she said.

I straddled her waist.

"Stroke your cock for me."

I did as told.

"You didn't know I was such a slut did you?" she said between breaths.

"I fucking love it," I continued to stroke.

"Now cover your well fucked, slut wife in cum," she huffed.

And as if on command the first shot of cum hit her directly in the mouth and nose. She just smiled ad I continued to pump cum all over her.

She reached up with two fingers and took a big scoop of come from her chest and put it in her mouth.

"Yummm, Mark you cum tastes so good," she said smiling as I collapsed on the bed next to her.

I couldn't help but notice the cucumber still lodged half way in her pussy.

She rolled on to her side so the cucumber was pressed against my leg. As she slowly fucked herself, she wispered into my ear, "So, are you going to invite Mark over this week?"

To be continued...