That Thing Was Inside You? Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark comes over for dinner.
3.2k words
4.42
187k
79

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story involves a married women, her husband, her ex boyfriend and his big cock. Please read no further if you are morally offended by this.

Things had settled down a bit after our over the top cucumber night. Watching Regina climax that hard, with that enormous vegetable inside of her, was an image I masturbated to many times in the days following that night.

Other than a couple of remarks like, "I'm in the mood for a big salad," (with a coy wink); in response to, "what do you feel like eating for dinner tonight?", the relentless teasing had tapered off a bit.

This was after a couple of weeks of sex every night, and each time Regina talking about Mark's penis before and during sex. I will say that at least it wasn't after. That was the time we would cuddle and talk about how much fun we just had.

But soon it all started to heat up again after Regina had to pick me up at the gym because I was getting a new car the following day. She and Mark finally saw each other for the first time in the eight years since they had dated.

As Mark and I walked out together, Regina had gotten out of the car to get in the passenger side so I could drive.

There eyes met:

"I wondered when I would see you," Regina said.

"Hey Regina, it's great to see you."

They shared a hug.

I guess now is as good a time as any to discuss how you feel when your precious wife, whom you love more than anything, is wrapped in the arms of a super stud with a giant cock who just so happens to have spent several months fucking the shit out of her tight little pussy. In a word: jealous! But one word doesn't cover it for me. More words are required. Sick to your stomach? A little. Proud? Definitely. Excited? Yes. Aroused? God yes, but why! This is what really interested me. Why was this turning me on so much when it somewhat disgusted me at the same time? We'll explore this later.

"Man oh man, you look great! How do you look so great and yet I have never seen you here? What is your secret?" asked Mark.

Regina leaned her shoulders back, looked up at Mark with her arms still around his waist and said, "Genetics Mark, just lucky genetics. Surely you would know about that."

Mark replied, "What? I'm in here working my butt off every day!"

Regina finally broke the embrace and smacked Mark on the ass and said, "well, yes I can see that."

She then hugged me and said through clenched teeth and under her breath, "ya can't build every muscle in there."

"What was that?" Mark said.

"Oh nothing," Regina laughed.

"Hey! When are you coming over for dinner? I really need to thank you for whipping my man into shape for me. I mean you have done a tremendous job with this guy," as she slapped my pretty tight gut.

"You don't need to thank me, he's worked really hard," Mark offered.

"Well that's true but I'm the one that gets to reap all the benefits. Believe me, I owe you big time."

Now Mark started picking up the sexual inuendo and was laughing pretty hard himself. "All right, all right I give up. How about Friday night?"

"Around seven?", Regina said.

"I'll be there with bells on," Mark quipped.

"Eww! I can't wait to see that," Regina shot back.

"Ok. Ok." I said. "That's enough flirting you two."

Jesus, I started thinking I was gonna have to turn a hose on them.

We started driving away in silence when she finally said, "Sooo. Marks coming over for dinner...."

She looked over at me and said in her most seductive voice, "That's ok isn't it?"

"Ummm.... , I guess, I mean I don't know, ahhh what are we talking about here," I stammered.

"Oh please! What do you think I'm gonna do? Say pass the salad and would you mind taking your cock out," she erupted in nervous laughter as her hand landed on my thigh. But she continued.

"Dont be ridiculous!"

"Like I'm gonna say, 'Who wants to put their massive dick in my pussy?" she laughed even harder.

"Ok, anyone here with a salami between their legs has the next hour to treat me as their little fuck toy. Bounce me on your cock. Cum in my mouth. Make me suck your big cock," she teased.

A month ago I'd never heard her say the word fuck!

"Or maybe, 'Mark, I do say. It has been some time since you've thrown me over the back of a sofa and stuffed you enormous tally wacker into my little muffin. What do you say? Care to give it a go?" now in an english accent for even more for comedic effect.

We were both laughing hysterically and all the while she is stroking my rock hard cock, knowing she has total control over me at that moment.

"I mean, suppose I was to just jerk him off" she wispered in my ear as she unzippedy my fly and pulled my cock out.

"That wouldn't be cheating, would it?"

"You know, if you were standing right there and all?"

"If I just stroked his enormous penis while you watched. Up and down, just like this."

I was on the verge of coming but she slowed.

"Would it? She whispered.

Uhhh... "Please.." so close, I was practically begging.

"I didn't hear you" she slowed more.

"God you fucking tease...", I said trying to fuck her hand.

"Still can't hear youuuu", her hand just lightly touching my erection.

"NO. NO. NO. It wouldn't be! It wouldn't be cheating if you just jerked him off," oh my God, what did I just say?

She immediately started pulling harder and faster until finally I came all over the fucking steering wheel. Luckily we didn't crash. I was totally out of breath. For Gods sake texting is illegal while driving. That should have been a god damn felony!!

The teasing and tormenting continued the rest of the week. No sex, no head, no hand and no masturbating for me. Ohhh but lots of teasing. Accidental brushing. Asking about my training.

"Where does Mark stand when you bench press?

"Oh. Really. Can you see his big dick? Maybe a little benching would make my breasts firmer, I sure would like the view."

Damn. I almost started to feel like, 'let's just get it over with'. I couldn't take it any more.

Then on Thursday night, we got in to bed together. Regina snuggled up close to me a gently put her hand on my crotch.

"You know babe..., you know this is all just a game we're playing right?"

"I think so" I said.

She slid up and kissed me long and soft. "it's just a game," she said looking directly into my eyes.

"I love you more now than I ever have in my whole life and that's saying something, because you're my whole world," she said.

"Never forget that," she added.

Finally she said, "But I have to admit, I have had a ball the last two months playing this little game!"

"I mean this entire thing just sort of fell into our lap out of no where," she said still looking me straight in the eye.

"But I know one thing. I have never been this horny in my life. I literally can't wait to see you so I can start playing. I've had the best orgasms of my life and honey let's face it. You remember when sometimes you'd be sort of half hard when we'd be making love? Man, are those days gone. I can make you rock hard with one sentence! And I can keep you hard as long as I like or make you explode like a volcano on command. God I fucking love it! Our sex life has gone from a 6 to 10!!! I don't know who is enjoying it more, you or me?"

"Wow, that was quite a speech," I smiled back at her.

"Disagree with any of it?" she asked.

"Well, no not really but I'm sort of wondering how far would you take it. Would you let Mark fuck you?"

"Would I let Mark fuck me? You mean would I let Mark fuck me in front of you right? Because I certainly wouldn't fuck Mark behind your back. In fact if you had asked me that question three months ago, I would have said, 'Hell No!'. But if you are asking me if under the perfect set of circumstances, you were really into it, I was into and Mark was into it;well then I might, I don't really know. It's new territory for me as well you know. But, yeah, I guess I might."

She went further, "The thing is, what really turns me on about it, is how turned on you get! I mean most girls fantasize from time to time about being royally fucked by a big cock, but that doesn't compare to how turned on I get knowing how much it is doing to you. When I'm driving in my car, and I'm rubbing my pussy, it's you I'm thinking about. You watching me. You stroking yourself as I play with Mark's cock. But it's you more than his big dick that's winding me up so much"

"As long as we're bearing our souls here, what is it that turns you on about me and another guy? Do you fantasize about touching Marks cock? Have you ever thought about sucking a cock? Tell the truth because it won't bother me if you do?"

"No, that's not it. I think it's more about someone giving the person you love most in the world, extreme pleasure. More pleasure than you'll ever be able to give that person yourself, and can you handle it. That and the raw visual of you having an orgasm with your pussy stretched to the max by an oversized cock. Watching that happen, in theory, drives me nuts. You are just so fucking hot, you turn me on beyond belief. I want to see you in action. It's frankly speaking, sick. But, as they say, it is what it is. "

"You know what," Regina said, "if two people love each other, and communicate, there is no sick. As long as no one gets hurt. I actually think it's romantic. Hey, we need a safe word, do you know what that is?"

"Of course I do, how about hurt?" I said and it was agreed. Either one of us could put an end to the whole charade at any time by casually working the word hurt into conversation, which certainly made me more comfortable. So I finally drifted off to sleep despite an impossibly hard dick and head full of possibilities.

A knock at the door and Mark let himself in. Wow was I nervous. He walked over to me and gave me a casual, "Dude," as though nothing at all were unusual. And maybe there wasn't I thought. At least until Regina came out to greet us. She was wearing a super short beach skirt with a tight sleeveless top and her hair pulled back in a pony tail. Mark whistled and Regina blushed as they shared a warm if not slightly long embrace.

We all relaxed and had a few glasses of wine. Soon we were all quite comfortable with each other just chilling on our deck. Mark and Regina started talking about the day he and I had met. Regina was laughing saying she would have killed to see the look on my face when I turned around and saw Marks big dick. They were in hysterics as she recounted some of the events when I returned home. Wine shot out of her mouth as she imitated me, "That thing was inside you?" and we now were all laughing pretty hard.

I was embarrassed but said, "I'll be honest. When I saw that thing, I was shocked. Then I thought, "Well maybe she never slept with him. But I found out soon enough that that was not the case."

Regina turned to me and said, "Thats all right honey the first time I saw it I am sure I was equally as dumfounded, at least I know I was on the inside."

Mark offered, "Actually you were one of the first girls who didn't run away."

"That's because it was only like the second one I'd ever seen and I wasn't sure it wasn't just that the first one was super small. But I remember thinking 'we are definitely NOT having intercourse tonight,'" Regina said still laughing although it got a little quiet when Mark said,

"Yeah, so much for that idea," with a big smile on his face.

The three of walked in to the kitchen carrying plates and glasses. As Regina bent over to scrape a plate in the trash, Mark reached down and gave her thong a little snap.

"This is new," he said and like it was nothing. Regina said she had gotten into thongs a couple of years ago and actually wore them exclusively now. In fact she said she'd even bought one for me but I would never wear it for her.

"What," Mark said. "Are you crazy? Hell, I'd have worn that thing in second for you."

Regina paused. "All right," and walked out of the room.

Mark looked at me and said, "Where is she going?"

"I don't know man, she is a little crazy you know," I said as she walked back into the room swinging a tiny little set of white underwear.

"Here you go, throw them on for me, I'm calling your bluff," Regina said as she tossed them to Mark.

Mark looked at me and I just shrugged. If I wasn't gonna stop him, then what the hell and he walked into the bathroom. He came out with his button down shirt hanging down past his waist.

"OK?" and he turned around to walk back onto the bathroom but Regina caught his arm and said, "Not so fast buster," and dragged him over till he was in front of our full length mirror. She then lifted up his shirt to expose him. It was obscene. His ass sticking out and what looked like a pile of dick stuffed in the little pouch.

"See honey," come over here, "it looks good don't you think?"

She grabbed the waistband and started moving it around. Looking at it low, looking at it high, looking at it really low...For all intent she was playing with his dick without touching it. Of course he started to get hard. I know I was ready to cum right in my pants.

She took his shirt off and was standing behind him, looking around him into the mirror when the huge head of his cock stuck out of the top of the thong. She made brief eye contact with me in the mirror, and when I didn't stop her she said,

"I need to rearrange this for you," and reached in and grabbed his cock and tried stuffing it back into the underwear. But this only served to get Mark harder and soon Regina was just staring into the mirror with his huge dick laying in her hand.

"Woops, honey look what I've done. Now it won't go back in." she said as she started stroking it.

"Will you be a dear and get me that bottle of lube in the bedroom? It would be rude to just leave our guest like this," she said as she ran her hand up and down his now throbbing erection.

It looked to be around 10 inched long with almost an inch gap between her thumb and index finger. I couldn't imagine that entire thing in Regina's vagina.

"When I returned, not only was she still stroking him but he also had a hand behind him and under Regina's skirt. She reached out her open hand and I poured a bunch of clear fluid into it. Now she had his pole all greased up as they both looked in the mirror and pleasured each other. It was an intensely erotic sight.

I now dropped my pants and slid in behind Regina with my cock between her ass cheeks. "Did you really fit that whole thing inside you," I asked her.

"Umm, I don't exactly remember, do you Mark?"

"Are kidding me?" Mark said. "You took my cock better than anyone ever has. Not only could I bottom out in you, but you'd say "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder" and you even took most of it in your butt. You remember that?"

"Well I remember," Regina said, "but as I stand here with my husbands cock between my ass cheeks, and this huge thing in my hand, it is really hard to believe I did that. Mark, will you use another finger in my pussy. I'm really turned on right now.

They were both rapidly approaching orgasm as was I when Regina's hit first with Mark almost lifting her off the ground as she came on his hand which I could now feel against my balls.

She dropped to her knees, out of breath, looking directly at me with a wicked grin while continuing to stroke Mark fast and hard. She reached up and grabbed my cock as well. She looked like she was abbout to say something to me when Mark grunted and shot a huge rope of cum all over the side of her face. As she turned to look she got a second half in her mouth and across her face. Another on her chin and finally it subsided.

The two of them breathing hard, she looking at me, he looking at her, and me looking at the two of them. Finally Regina stood up and lead Mark back into the kitchen by the cock to clean him up.

"This is not exactly the cleanup I thought I'd be doing in here tonight," and we all shared a nervous laugh.

She cleaned Marks cock and he went into the bathroom to dress. Still covered in cum, she walked over to me, kissed me and said, "I think I've had enough for tonight, I really need you to take me to bed right now."

As we walked by the bathroom Regina said, "Mark, can you let yourself out?"

"No problem Regina, thanks for dinner and everything."

"Oh quite all right Mark. Cum again OK? She giggled looking at me.

"Love to," he said. "And I'll see you on Tuesday homeboy," he directed at me.

"Ill be there," I said while Regina dragged me to the bedroom for two and a half hours of fucking and sucking that just hot better and better until we were just too sore to continue. As I drifted off to sleep I thought of both how lucky I was and wondered what would happen next.

And there would be more...