That Thing Was Inside You? Ch. 04

Story Info
Maybe a visit to a sex therapist is a good idea.
1.8k words
4.29
140k
50

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After jerking Mark off, right in front of me at our house, I thought maybe we had gone far enough with this whole thing. Unfortunately, I think we both had unknowingly developed a bit of a fetish. I say this because Regina had begun seizing every opportunity to bring up Marks massive dick during sex. In fact it was getting to the point where she needed to bring it up to climax. Or at least it seemed that way to me. It seemed that this was spreading to me as well. A couple of times I was fucking her and started to lose my erection. As soon as Regina started to feel me losing my hardon, she looked at me and said, "Honey, am I gonna need to call Mark and have him bring that big cock over?"

Well that instantly made the blood rush to my dick. With just one sentence, it was like I had taken a double dose of Viagra. I started fucking her really hard as she just kept on talking.

"You can just sit right over there while he rubs his big cock all over my face. He'll probably tease me till I beg him to fuck my tight pussy. Of course I'll ask your permission first. I'd say honey, do you mind if Mark sticks his dick in me? My pussy will probably feel a little loose to you for a while after Mark is finished with it but if it's ok with you..."

Jesus, I couldn't believe this was my wife talking. Two months ago, she never talked dirty to me at all.

We had incredible simultaneous orgasms that left us out of breath. I was surprised when only a few minutes later, Regina's hand slid down my thigh and started playing with my soft cock. Try as I might, I just couldn't get hard again. That is at least until Regina said, "Honey, remember when I was jerking Mark off in front of the mirror?"

"Yeah" I said my cock immediately responding.

"Did you think I was gonna suck Marks dick that night?"

"Umm, I don't know. I don't think I knew WHAT was gonna happen."

"Did you want me to suck his cock," she asked as she climbed on top of my now throbbing erection.

"Yes," I grunted curiosly close to cumming again all ready.

"Were you hoping he'd fuck me right in front of you?" she half whispered as she moved her hips around in circles.

"Did you want him to fill my cunt with his hot cum," I was almost there.

"Would you eat my pussy for me after he fucked me?"

That did it. I came again HARD! (but felt a little weird about it after that last part.)

Anyway, Regina rolled off of me as my cock shrunk. I knew she still wanted to cum so I slid my fingers down between her legs and played with her now very sloppy pussy. I rubbed her clitoris in little circles just how she likes. I licked her nipple at the same time thinking this never fails. She then coyly asked me to use my tongue. I hesitated and mentioned that her pussy was full of cum.

"Yeah, I know. It turns me on. Come on please," she pleaded.

"OK, here goes nothing and down I went." Well she loved it, but i stayed way up at her clit so I didn't have to taste my own cum. I did, however find it erotic looking at the cum dripping out of her pussy

However she couldn't seem to make it a second time. Sensing her frustration, I slid up and started whispering in her ear.

"Maybe a big giant cock is what you need right now," I wispered.

"Mmmm, yeah," she immediately responded.

"Having your clit played with is nice, but sometimes a girl needs her cunt stretched out by really big thick cock, don't you think?" I said no longer whispering.

"Oh my fucking God YES," she almost screamed as I tried to shove my whole hand in to her pussy.

"And just be a complete size queen cum slut for a change," as I tried to fist her.

"YES!"

"Do you want Marks cock?"

"YES," she's screaming and bucking her hips as I fuck her with my hand.

"Say FUCK ME MARK" I said now getting as loud as her.

"FUCK ME MARK, FUCK MEEEEE!!!!"

At this point she screamed at the top of her lungs as I pushed my hand all the way into her and she had probably her craziest orgasm yet!

Jesus, this was getting out of hand.

Over the next week or so we had sex a few times but clearly we were trying to go it alone so to speak. However, without Marks fantasy presence, it just wasn't the same. This had me worried and I brought it up to Regina. She acknowledged that she was aware of the situation and she too was a little concerned as well. After talking about it for a while, and almost falling into another crazy dirty Mark fueled fuck fest, I suggested we see a sex therapist. Regina laughed and said, "Are you serious?"

"So we're gonna walk into someones office, that we have never met before, and say our PROBLEM, is that we are having the greatest sex of our lives but it's all fueled by the huge dick of one of my ex boyfriends, who by the way, I jerked off right in front of you?"

I paused, looked at Regina and said, "Yeah, I think we are. At least I think we should cuz it's kind of become a fetish that we are almost dependent on. Know what I mean?"

"All right," she laughed, "but I'm going to be so embarassed. Oh my God! You have to set it up and it has to be a women, OK?"

I agreed and said I'd work on the next day.

Four days later we had our first session with Dr. Janet Stevens, certified sex therapist. We were both nervous and kind of had a case of the giggles as we tried to explain why we were there. She actually made it easy explaining that she had been doing this over ten years and that her mother was a sex therapist as well. So she had heard it all. "Are you breaking the law?" she asked.

"No" we laughed nervously.

"Then you won't shock me," she stated matter of factly. "Tell me everything."

So we did. I started out telling her how I met Mark at the gym and how he turned out to be an ex boyfriend of my wife's. And then how shocked I was seeing him naked and the rediculous size of his "equipment" if you will.

Dr Stevens said, "Look you don't have to search for proper words in here. You can say dick, cock, pussy, cunt or penis and vagina. In fact I'd prefer you were comfortable enough to use the words you use when your alone, ok?"

We agreed and Regina proceeded to explain what happened when I came back from the gym, all about the night I fucked her with the cucumber, the night she masturbated Mark while I had my cock wedged between her butt cheeks and all about the last few months of our sex life in general. I actually was proud to hear Regina admit that she had really come out of her shell sexually as a result of this whole crazy thing. She even admitted that when she had dated Mark she was too young to appreciate his huge cock and that in fact at that time she hadn't really even liked it. That was why she was unsure of why she had developed this obsession but maybe she subconsciously felt like she missed her chance. She admitted that having Mark's huge dick in her hand, (as she demonstrated for Dr Stevens with her hand showing the gap between her fingers which couldn't come close to closing around it) when she jerked him off having him cum all over her face and in her mouth had turned her on immensely.

I'm thinking, "Did she just say she was obsessed with Marks cock," I guess I knew that but hearing her say it was something else.

I then talked about how it seemed like it was getting hard for Regina to cum without talking about Mark's cock. And how I had experienced some erection difficulties that Regina had no problem making go away by simply bringing up Mark.

Regina also admitted that when she was masturbating she was now usually thinking about either Mark's dick, or me watching her get fucked by Mark or some variation of that theme.

When Regina paused, Dr Stevens turned to me and asked if I would mind standing for a second.

"Ahhh, OK," I said slowly realizing that listening to Regina talk for about fifteen minutes had me hard. Predictably.

But we were both shocked when Dr Stevens asked me to take my pants and underwear down.

"Go ahead," Regina said, "she wants to see your cock," going on to tell Dr Stevens that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the size of my penis if that what she was checking.

So trying to act like it was no big deal, I dropped my pants and stood there with my cock sticking straight out.

She walked over and I'm not shitting you, measured my cock with a measuring tape like you'd see a tailor use. First length, about 7 inches exactly and then girth, almost 7.5 inches. She then pulled a chart out of her desk and showed that I was actually well above average especially in the girth department where I was in the top five percentile. (which she noted was generally accepted as more important anyways). She explained to Regina that she just wanted to reassure me, (and my delicate male ego I suppose), that there was nothing wrong with me and that this was all psychological.

Dr Stevens went on to explain to us, that the behavior we were indulging in was a little risky and there were two ways to deal with it. One way is to cut off all contact with Mark, the fantasy the grocery store, everything. And continue therapy long term with her.

The other would be to indulge it completely and try to get it out of our system. This would mean actually having Mark over and having him fuck Regina in front of me and doing every deviant sexual thing we ever thought of including anal, creampie and anything else we ever considered whether we verbalized it or not.

I looked over at Regina who with a big grin on her face said, "Well, if you think it will help..."

To be continued...