That Was The Weekend That Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa bent down, slowly, and French kissed the tip, causing me to groan.

Lisa pulled off and replied, "As you can see Dana, there is more than enough to go around for the both of us."

Dana took me by the hand and pulled me into the bathroom where she started filling the tub. She climbed in and poured in some bubble bath and reached out for me to take her hand. I accepted, my eyes locked on her nude, firm, young tan body.

We sat down looking at one another and Dana said to me, "Jack, I need to help you out so allow me to ..." and then she bent down and took my cock into her mouth. It felt great and I pushed my cock up in search of the source of the pleasure.

I was pretty fucking hard and large and I was also very worked up. All day long I was being visually teased by semi-nude women at the pool, and it didn't help that the best eye candy in the place was within ten feet of me. Every twenty minutes these three women would rub lotion and oil on one another. Breasts, bellies, backs and butts.

And these three were constantly in motion, up and down, breasts swaying, lifting their arms, lifting their breasts, pulling on their thongs, adjusting their bottoms in a poor attempt to hide their shaved pussies.

And, to top all of this off, Lisa was getting worked up she needed some relief so she would come into the cabana and give me long, deep lovers kisses. She'd be rubbing up against me, getting me hard. I swear if we could have worked it out, she would have fucked me right there in the cabana, audience or not.

The other two I didn't kiss, but they wanted their share of attention from me too. If Lisa took off to the bar, or was distracted talking to someone, either Diana or Dana or both of them would be in the cabana or move over to my lounge chair and sit and talk with me. They'd ask me questions about this or that, wanting my male attention. I had to be cool because Lisa was there but they still were always pushing the envelope.

They were both younger and hotter than Lisa. Big natural tits, firm, protruding nipples, flat tummies and nice tight asses. The thong strip was well hidden between the cheeks of these two. They also had tan lines to die for. This garnered them a lot of eyeballs because eyes are drawn to contrasts.

When these two were oiling each other up it was heaven to watch, especially as hands wandered over breasts and nipples. The first time they did they put on a show and the show got better each time they did it. Diana, Dana and Lisa all knew they were teasing me and they did not let up all day.

Diana was actually pretty cool about the whole thing, she came to have fun and she did. Dana was almost trying too hard but she was fun to be around.

So, knowing what had taken place before I showed up at the suite, thanks to Diana's debrief, I decided I was going to give some relief to poor Dana, the poor girl had only been finger fucked while having eaten Lisa and Diana to orgasms. I wasn't sure if Lisa had eaten Dana's pussy while Diana was downstairs but I was inclined to think she hadn't. It was a gut feeling.

So, as worked up as I was, I pulled Dana's head off of my dick and pulled her to my mouth and kissed her, hard. I grabbed her and pulled her up, maintaining the kiss, and she melted into my arms. I knew that I had her.

Dana had been waiting all day for someone to accept her, to kiss her, to hold her and to make love to her. That was why she was so willing to eat pussy. She wanted to be accepted.

We kissed and kissed and kissed and she loved it. I doubt if she had been kissed like this ever before.

I thought for a minute that Lisa might stick her head into the bathroom and say something like "Why is it so quiet in there?" but she didn't.

I broke a long kiss with Dana and looked her in her beautiful eyes and she said to me "Lisa doesn't care what we do as long as you fuck her ass tonight."

I smiled and said, "Does that mean I can lick your pussy until you scream?"

Dana smiled at me and said "Yes, please do that Jack."

She leaned in and kissed me.

I continued, "Does that mean I can fuck your tight pussy and come in it?"

She smiled again, kissed me and said, "I would love that."

I finished with "How do you feel about anal sex sweetie?"

Dana looked at me and grinned and said, "Your cock is big and it would hurt but I know I would really like it."

I knew it was getting late so I said to Dana, "Right now I am going to lick you until you scream. Then you're going to get dressed and leave, go downstairs and get a room for the night. I'll pay for it. Text me the room number, order room service for dinner if you like. After I poke Lisa's virgin ass we have to go to dinner--you heard her. But tomorrow morning when I wake up at 5:30 I am going to come to your room and fuck the shit out of you. Okay?"

Dana looked at me and nodded and then kissed me like a lover. "Okay Jack."

We kissed again and my hands wandered to her pussy and I started playing with her clit. I just wanted to warm her up.

Dana broke our kiss and she moved away from me and pulled the plug on the tub and when the water got to her pussy, I started licking.

Dana went fucking nuts.

It wasn't that she was worked up, even though she was.

She hadn't had her pussy licked in months.

I found out the next morning I was the first guy to fuck her since New Years.

Anyway, I went to town on the pussy eating; so much so Dana came twice in rapid succession.

Her hands were running through my hair and she was humping my face, going crazy.

I even searched for her rosebud and when I found it she whispered to me in a hurried voice, "Stick your finger in, PLEASE!" So I did, and then began finger fucking her ass while I was bringing her to completion.

After the second time she came, she wrapped herself around me. I know, hard to do in a tub filled with cooling water. But Dana was simply grateful. That someone took care of her sexual needs and her need for a connection to someone; someone nice, someone who wouldn't take advantage of her.

I kissed her forehead and said, I'll see you tomorrow morning at 5:30.

XXXX

It was now close to 9pm and I told Lisa we were going to have dinner in the suite.

She looked at the room service menu and picked a bunch of stuff.

I got Lisa ready by rubbing massage oil all over her back, butt, legs and feet.

I knew she was sexually worked up despite having cum several times thanks to Dawn's talented mouth, tongue and fingers but I also knew she was tense about having sometime the size of my erection enter her virgin anal cavity.

My plan was to relax Lisa and get myself ready to enter her as quickly as possible after the removing the butt plug from her ass.

As much as I wanted to, I didn't cum in the tub with Dana. I was worked up and knew I wouldn't last long.

So, I ordered dinner from room service and then quickly massage Lisa, focusing on her back and ass.

I was hard and ready and lubed up.

Before I pulled out the plus I told Lisa, "I'm pulling this thing out quickly and before the hole closes I am going to stick this in. It might hurt a bit."

Lisa turned her head and said "jack, I have birth to two children -- sticking your dick up my ass can't be any worse than that! Just get it over with, will you? I'm starving!"

I kneeled between her spread legs as she laid face down on the bed.

I reached down and pulled out the plug, tossed it onto a towel on the floor next to the bed and then with my right hand, guided my cock to her shrinking hole. Yes, it smelled like shit. So what, sex is messy. And smelly.

She knew it was coming and I pushed in past her tight ring and she screamed into the pillow. Her right hand came up and gripped my right thigh, signaling me to stop.

It took her almost a minute to lift her head up and say to me "That was like one of my kids trying to climb back inside me. Jesus Jack, your dick feels like a baseball bat in my ass."

Now, she wasn't crying and she had only screamed once so I knew the rest wouldn't be as bad for her.

I said, "Honey, it's in maybe three inches we have a few more to go."

Lisa replied, "Okay, just go slow and use more lube."

I asked Lisa, "How did you get that plug in?"

She said, "Dana carries some of her toys with her and she pushed it into me after Diana left."

I asked, "Did it hurt?"

She said, "No, Dana worked her fingers in my ass first and used lots of lube. But that thing is nowhere near as thick or as long as your cock."

All the while Lisa and I were talking I was pushing into her ass and I got another two inches in.

"A few more to go" I told her. (Yes, I have a big dick but remember its average for a guy who is 6'1" and all my girls are shorter than me; some a lot shorter, like Lisa, Dana, and Akiko).

I was cognizant of the time and the room service people arriving with dinner.

I made a decision that my goal this time wasn't to cum in Lisa's ass --as much as I wanted to -- but to try to get my dick all the way in so her ass would be more accepting the next time I plundered her ass. It turned out to be a very good strategy.

I said to Lisa, "Honey, I just need to go a little deeper and then I am going to pull out. I think room service is going to be here soon."

She said, "What do you want me to do?"

I said, "I want you to start pushing back, like you're going to take a shit and I'll push forward. That way I can go deeper."

So she did and I did and in no time flat I was in all the way, balls deep, so to speak.

I pulled out almost all the way and put kept the head of my dick embedded and then, rather forcefully, pushed half of my dick into her ass.

Lisa commented, "That felt pretty good." And so I did it again, and again and she started to fuck me back.

Then I went deeper, with one push, about 3/4 of the way in and she said "Stop, let me adjust."

So, we were building up a rhythm, it was starting to feel pretty good, when I looked at the clock and said, "Honey, we need to stop now."

I pulled all the way out and Lisa rolled over on her side and said "Thank you for being so considerate of me."

I kissed her and said, "We'll continue after dinner, right now let's get in the shower and clean up."

To be continued.

After dinner it got better. A lot better.

12