That was Then... and This is Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean by not being selfish?" I asked.

He smiled, leaned towards me and whispered," Whenever I am with a woman, I make sure that her needs are completely taken care off before my own. I have learned that making love is two way street and you get as good as you give. Sometimes more than you give."

I suddenly realised that I was having a conversation about sex with a man I had not seen in almost 30 years and it felt the most natural thing in the world. But weird too. Shouldn't we have at least caught up and reminisced about the jobs we once had? Shouldn't we have at least told each other about our life's adventures?

"Are you traveling alone? he asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I don't have much contact with my son because his wife disapproves of me."

"Disapproves? What do you mean?"

"I am 82, Alan," I said. "But I took a lover when I was 70. My "boyfriend" was 42. Not exactly young, but young enough to disgust my daughter in law. She told me that if I didn't cease seeing the man, I wouldn't have any contact with my grandchildren. I told her that I was old enough to do what I wanted. My ex lover, quite naturally, grew tired of having sex with a woman old enough to be his mother and so found a woman younger than himself. Despite that relationship ending the way it did, it did nothing to redeemmy relationship to my son and his wife. So we haven't spoken since. Most of my friends, if they're not dead, are living in care homes or assisted accommodation. So there's nobody to accompany me but me. But I like it that way. Only me to think about."

I looked at my watch and thought for a second.

"So Alan, this bar is no longer serving, so I was wondering if you would like to come to my cabin and share a bottle of wine with me. Are you allowed?"

He smiled and rose from his chair.

"Nothing would please me more, but I need to return to my cabin to put my stuff away. Can I meet you in ten minutes?"

I told him my cabin and we went our separate ways.

True to his word, ten minutes later, there was a knock at my door and there was Alan standing there. I told myself that if we slept together, this time it would be different. Different because I had instigated it and was in control of it. I just hoped that Alan had been telling the truth earlier about no longer being a selfish lover. It had been a long time since I had had a man inside me and the dildo I had at home just wasn't doing it for me anymore.

The cabin was average size but there was enough room. I paid a little extra and booked a room with a porthole. I had a double bed, a fold up couch and a small table. Along one wall was a cabinet unit and next to that was the door that led to the bathroom.

I gave Alan a glass of wine and he sat on the couch. I sat on the bed.

"Are you being careful?" he asked, as he swallowed some of the wine.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're sitting on the bed. Instead of sitting next to me on the couch."

"No, I'm not being careful," I answered. "I don't find the couch particularly comfortable. I prefer the bed."

"Can I join you then?" He asked, resting his wine glass on the small table.

"I was hoping you would ask that," I answered.

He moved across the room and sat next to me. He sat facing me and took my wine glass from me, setting it down next his. Then he took both my hands in his and looked at me in the eyes.

"You are still an attractive woman, Carol. I should have acted this way all those years ago and not been the over eager jerk that I was. I am sorry."

"You can stop beating yourself up about it now," I said, mildly irritated. "You've grown up, matured, maybe even become a little more seasoned over the years. So please will you shut up and kiss me."

He reached out and clasped his hand gently at the back of my neck, drawing me towards him. As our lips met, I closed and let myself be lost in the moment. This kiss was different. Not that of a desperate lover, but rather the kiss of an experienced lover. His tongue seemed to search inside my mouth and I found myself experiencing tingles, like fireflies in my stomach. His right hand touched my knee and worked it's way along my outer thigh. I was wearing "stay up" stockings and soon his fingers were toying with the stockings' rubber top.

My left hand roamed across the front of his trousers and I could feel a large and very hard lump. I felt for his belt and began to undo the clasp. I undid his trousers and pulled down the zipper. Sliding my hand inside his trousers, I soon felt his iron hard erection. He moaned in my mouth as I gently caressed his clock through the material of his underwear.

His hand left my stocking tops and began working it's way along my inner thigh and towards my crotch, which was now damp with excitement. I parted my legs to allow him better access. I shuddered when his fingertips brushed against my panty covered pussy. His finger hooked around the material and my panties to the side. He gently stroked my labia and I could feel my juices starting to flow. I slid my hand beneath the waistband of his underwear and wrapped my hand his substantial piece of hard warm manhood. I started to slow stroke his erection.

He pulled his mouth away from mine and said, "Would you like to say hello to him?"

I liked the way he referred to his penis in the masculine and nodded.

I hadn't seen a penis in many years. I'd all but given up on ever having a sex life again after the way my last relationship deteriorated. Now here I was, about to perform fellatio for the first time in a decade on a man I hadn't seen in two decades. I was almost doubting that I would be up to the task.

I looked at his cock. He had a beautiful specimen of manhood. It was about 7 inches long and I would have guessed to be around 2 inches wide. He wasn't circumcised but his foreskin didn't cover the head of his penis completely and that was large, bulbous, purple and shining. I also noticed that where most men had their hole at the end of the head, his was underneath the shaft and I could see a bead of clear pre-cum glistening. I stuck out my tongue and licked at the pre-cum. I heard him moan softly, when I did that. His pre-cum tasted salty. I wrapped my tongue around the head of his cock and licked it. It felt warm against my tongue and his moaning became more audible. I closed my lips over the head and slowly slid his full length into my mouth. He felt hard, warm and tasted wonderfully salty.

I wanted to get more of him in mouth and so I took his cock out of my mouth and I pulled his underwear down, hooking the waistband underneath his scrotum. His balls looked huge and I noticed that he was completely shaven bald, both around his cock and his scrotum too. I resumed sucking this impressive piece of man meat. I tried to suck him all the way down my throat, but my gag reflex was too strong. As I sucked him, I massaged his balls too and I felt them tighten up.

"Keep doing that," he whispered. "And I might just pop my load into your mouth."

Now I had a choice. I had never let a man come in my mouth before. In my youth, it had always seemed like a foul thing to do. Some of the porn films I had seen back showed women doing it, along with having the man come on their faces. I found it both disgusting and degrading. But now I felt something different. Whilst I couldn't face the idea of a man coming on any part of my body, I was curious to know how it felt to have a man come in my mouth. I continued to suck him, harder and massage his scrotum more. I could hear his breathing becoming faster and his moaning as louder. Then suddenly his body went rigid, his breathing stopped and I felt his penis jerk inside my mouth. This was closely followed by the first of many squirts as he ejaculated into my mouth. I was taken aback by how much semen he had inside of him, as I struggled to swallow it all down. Warm streamers of thick and creamy semen slithered down my throat and I found that I liked it. I sucked harder on the ejaculating cock, coaxing more and more of this delicious liquid from his body.

Finally, the jerking ceased, he resumed a calmer breathing and I allowed his cock to slip from my mouth.

"Hold fuck!", he exclaimed.

I was shocked by the language and he must have seen the look on my face.

"Oh, I ma sorry for the profanity," he said. "But it isn't every day that I come in a woman's mouth. Nor is it ever day that a woman sucks my penis the way you did. That was amazing!"

I felt proud of myself. At the age of 82, I still had it.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

Then, standing up, I said, "Could you help me out of this dress?"

He stood up, kicked his trousers and boxer shorts across the floor and pulled off his short. Then I felt him unzip my dress and with my back still to him, I shrugged the garment from my shoulders and allowed it to fall around my ankles. I bent over, in front of him and rolled down my "stay ups". I knew that from that angle, he had a clear of my bottom, which was encased in a pair of red satin panties, with lacy trims on the legs and waistband.

I heard him softly wolf whistle and I smiled to myself. I keep myself in trim and I know that my bum doesn't look as tight as it did when I was in thirties or forties. Nor does it look the same as it did in my sixties, but it there is no droopy skin on my buttocks and I can still carry off a pair of tight jeans, leather trousers or leggings as well as a woman half my age.

I stood up and asked him to unclasp my bra, which too was red satin, trimmed with lace. I felt the clasp undo and I shrugged it off my shoulders and tossed it onto the couch. I felt him standing behind me and his hands were on my hips. He moved closer and felt his semi erection brush against my pantie clad bottom. His hands moved up to my shoulders and I felt his breath on my neck as he nuzzled me. Soft warm kisses on my neck caused my nipples to stiffen and my pussy juices flow more. I raised my right arm up and around the back of his head. His hands moved to my breasts and the thumbs and forefingers of both his hands gently massaged my almost painfully stiff nipples.

"Please suck my nipples," I quietly begged him.

He turned me around to face him and bent his head. I felt warm kissed on my breasts as he moved his mouth towards my nipples. He sucked on each one in turn and even nibbled and chewed on them. This sent delicious tingles down my body, past my stomach and caused tiny explosions in my pussy. My legs went weak for a second.

"Maybe we should continue this on the bed," he said.

I lay down one the bed and he lay beside me. He bent his head once more and licked sucked and nibbled at my nipples. At the same time, his fingers found their way into my panties and along my soaking slit. I felt him insert two fingers into my liquescent cleft and deep into my vagina. His thumb gently caressed my clitoris, which now as hard as a button and I could feel my orgasm was not far away. His nibbling of nipples became harder and the thrusting of his fingers inside my drenched pussy became faster. When I came, it was harder and more explosive than I had ever experienced with any man before. As my juices, where were now in free flow, flooded over his hand, he continued to massage my inner walls, coaxing a smaller yet still powerful orgasm out of me. Not even giving me time to draw breath or recover, he moved from my breasts and I felt him pull my soaking panties off. My legs were pulled apart and I felt his breath on my pussy.

"You still look the same," he said, smiling. Then I watched as his head disappeared between my thighs and I felt the soft intrusion of his tongue passed my labia. he sucked gently on my pussy lips and flicked his tongue around my hole. He fastened his lips around my clitoris and he started to flick the tip of his tongue over my hard bud. I was floating on waves of euphoria as he licked orgasm after orgasm out of me. I had never considered myself to be woman who had multiple orgasms before. Maybe I had never had the right guy licked my pussy before. He seemed to have been between my thighs for hours and I wanted to feel that delicious cock of his inside me. If he could make love to me as well as he could bring me to orgasm through his hands and mouth, I knew I was in for a great ride.

He turned me on my side and slid behind me. He pulled up one of my legs and I felt him pressed his fat cock head against the soaking wet opening to my pussy. With a gentle push from him and a little bit of maneuvering from me, his cock slid deep into me. I had never felt so full and with every thrust, I felt his cock head bottom out inside. His thrusts seemed a little tame and I asked him if that was all he had to give me.

"I don't want to break you," he replied, smiling.

I then responded in a way that shocked me, because I had never used this language ever before.

I said, "Fuck me as hard as you can!"

He responded well. Thrust after relentless thrust pounded my pussy and I was loving it. I could feel yet another orgasm coming my way and when I came, my pussy muscles tightened around this cock. The combination of tight pussy around hard cock only served to heighten my orgasm more and I began shaking. Alan held onto me until I stopped shaking and my orgasm subsided.

I regained my breath and told him I was fine and to not stop fucking me.

He lay on his back and I sat astride him, his cock impaling me this time. He held my buttocks and began thrusting hard into me again. I had one hand on his chest to steady myself and the other reached behind me to feel for his cock as it pounded my pussy. It was slick with my juices, which seemed to be washing his balls too. His hard thrusts tipped me over the edge again. This time my orgasm wasn't as heavy as before, but it was still a good orgasm, nonetheless.

I told him that I wanted to him to come inside me and that I wanted to come at the same time. In my years, I had never simultaneously orgasmed with a lover. I needed this.

He completely obliged asking me to get on my hands and knees.

He knelt behind me, gripped my hips and shortly after I felt his fat cock head slide passed my outer labia and into my soaking wet pussy. He began slowly, pushing his cock into me then withdrawing it, until only the head was inside me. Then he gyrated his hips, moving his cock head in a circular pattern. He did this a few seconds, before plunging his full length back into me. Every time he did this, and his did many times, cased me to take my breath away. He really filled me up every time and I never knew when it would happen. So there was always a feeling of excitement when he gyrated his cock head and a feeling of release when he slid fully into me.

Then he began to thrust in and out, building up the speed and the intensity of his thrusts. The gyrating had laid the ground for what was going to be the most explosive orgasm I had ever had. The fast and heavy thrusting were a method of getting me there.

It began to grow in the pit of my stomach before tingling along my thighs. Finally it reached my pussy as he cried out, "I'm coming!"

I felt his cock twitch and his body tense. Then the release as his semen jetted from his cock and drenched the walls of my vagina. Streamer after streamer fired from his beautifully hard cock, causing me to come at the same time, harder and heavier than I had ever done in my life. I squirted jets of juices over his cock, stomach and thighs as his pounding of my pussy continued.

When the waves of our orgasms receded, we both collapsed, exhausted, onto the bed. He stayed behind me as we spooned and he pulled the duvet over our sweat covered bodies, whilst we basked in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

I must have fallen asleep, because when I awoke, I was alone.

I showered, dressed and went to have breakfast. Later, I walked around the deck, taking in the breathtaking scenery and breathing in huge lung fulls of clean,crisp Scandinavian air.

"It's ever changing," said a voice from behind me, as I leaned on the side rail.

I turned around to see Alan, smiling.

He apologised for having left me in bed but he had a morning meeting with his boss.

I had 10 days of my journey left and Alan came to my cabin every night. We made love...No...We fucked like horny teenagers every night.

I never saw him again after I left the ship and went home and although I saw some incredible sights and experienced some amazing things, my closest and warmest memories will be of Alan.

12