That's All She Said Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! Run whore, run back to the street corner you came from, this is not a school for sluts like you." yelled Amanda which was followed by cheering from other students. I finally reached the staircase and ran down the stairs. Once I reached down the ground floor, I straightened my skirt and stopped to catch my breath.

I was still shivering from the humiliating ordeal, I couldn't believe what had just happened. I just flashed my ass to half the students. Luckily I didn't hear anyone mention my name, and was hopeful that no one had recognized me. I wiped away the tears and left the staircase.

The ground floor was clear, I had five minutes before this place would be crowded with teachers and staff members. The humiliation if caught would be a lot more than I had just experienced. I quickly ran to the stair that went all the way to the basement parking. I was careful to keep my skirt down. Once I reached there, I started looking around for the white ford fusion. It was parked at the far end of the parking. I reached there, pulled out my cell phone and texted Carrie that I was there.

Standing behind the parked car I anxiously waited for Carries reply. What was taking so long? I was scared, if I got discovered it would be a major humiliation for me. I was wearing clothes that could make even the slutiest of students blush. A few minutes passed before my phone buzzed. Finally.

"The trunk to the car will open soon, I want you to strip and put your clothes in the trunk and close it. Inside the trunk you will find a blindfold and a pair of handcuff. You know what to do with them. Stay behind the car kneeling and wait for me. I'll be there soon." That's all she said.

The trunk to the car opened as I reached the end of the message. I didn't want to waste any time. Quickly I stripped what little I was wearing and put them inside the car. There was a black strip of cloth, which I assumed was the blindfold, along with a pair of handcuff just as instructed. I locked the handcuff on one of my hand and then blindfolded myself with the black cloth. Moving my hands behind the back I cuffed my other hand. I turned around and with great difficulty closed the trunk of the car. Should have done that before cuffing myself. I felt stupid. I kneeled down behind the car waiting for Carrie.

It was strange how easily I was back to following Carries orders so willingly. Was I doing this really because I was being forced to do so or was I actually enjoying it? My mind raced to the first day I served Carrie at school. How exciting it was, how arousing it felt. I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy moistening just thinking about it. I was enjoying serving Carrie so much, what went so wrong?

I heard the sound of footsteps, someone had entered the parking lot. I heard Carries voice and calmed down a bit. As the footsteps got closer I realized there were multiple sounds. There was more than one person! Who could it be?

I heard the footsteps get close to me, until they came to a halt right in front of me. There was an audible gasp. It was a woman, I was certain of that. "Oh my god!" the mystery woman said. It was a whisper, I couldn't recognize who it was. I was turning red with shame. This could be anyone, a fellow teacher, staff member or worse a student. Someone other than Carrie, now knew my dirty secret.

"I told you, she'll do anything I say and all I have to do is keep telling her that one day I will 'make love' to her." Carrie said mocking me. "You were right, she is a slut, who just can't keep it in her pants. Look what she is willing to do for just a lick of my snatch." I could feel myself turning redder as Carrie continued to verbally humiliate me in front of god knows who.

"What can you make her do?" The mystery woman asked still whispering. "Anything." She replied. "Hmm, Slut I want you to open your mouth as wide as you can and stick out your tongue." Not wanting to piss her off any more, I did as she asked. I waited in anticipation of how she was going to degrade me further. But what she did shocked me completely.

She spat right into my open mouth. I almost barfed, but the thought of getting the pictures deleted crossed my mind and I controlled myself. "Now, swallow." Came her next command. Feeling completely and utterly degraded I swallowed the glob of spit. "Good slut." That's all she said as she patted me on the head.

"Wow, I would never have believed this if I had not seen it with my own eyes." She said giggling. "You know what, you can have her for the rest of the school day. I am bored with her anyway." Carrie said. I sat there silently. "Just bring her back to me after school."

"Thanks Carrie, This is going to be so much fun." She finally spoke, there was excitement in her voice. It was Jo. Oh my god! Of all people she told Jo. My life as I knew it is officially over, Jo hates me and she is going to take full advantage of my predicament.

"Please don't leave me with her." I spoke timidly as I finally broke my silence. Slap! It caught me off guard, I wasn't expecting it at all. "I asked you not to say a word." Carrie said. I started crying through my blindfold, feeling completely and utterly defeated. I could not recover from this, Jo is never going to let this go. She is not going to be satisfied till she sees me suffer.

"I am going to leave now, I have to get back to my office. Have fun." She said as she walked away. With each step she took away from me I started losing hope. I hoped that she was joking and was not actually going to leave me with this bitch. But I was wrong. As her steps became fainter, Jo finally spoke addressing me directly. "I was always right about you, you are a lesbian whore. I mean just look at you, oh wait you can't." she grabbed the blindfold and ripped it away in one swift motion.

"Now look at yourself, here you are a teacher kneeling before me in the school parking naked and handcuffed. I could leave you as you are for someone to find and you can do nothing about it. You are completely and truly fucked dear." She said mocking me. I turned my head down and suffered through the degradation. That was all I could do, I was at the mercy of Jo, my rival.

"But don't worry I am not going to leave you here, what fun will that be? Stand up and spread your legs." She said and then started looking for something inside her purse.

I stood up awkwardly, and spread my legs as instructed. Jo pulled out something from her purse and held in tightly in her fist. She moved her free hand towards my pussy and started caressing my lips with her fingers. "Oo! Someone is very wet. What is it that is arousing you Eva? Is it the public nudity? Are you aroused by flashing your dirty pussy around the school? Or is it the humiliation? Are you excited by the humiliation and degradation you are suffering by my hands? Or is it the combination of both?" she asked as she continued to slowly rub my pussy with her hand. Her pace quickened as she put whatever she pulled from her purse into her pocket. With her now free hand she started pinching my nipples. I stayed quite the entire time too aroused to say anything.

Slap! "I asked you something whore." That's all she said. "It's a combination of both mistress." What?! Where did that come from, why did I just call this bitch mistress. Before I could make sense of what I was doing I started to feel the buildup. I was about to cum, any second I was going to explode.

"Good slut! Now cum for me, cum for your mistress." She whispered into my ear as she rubbed my pussy frantically. I exploded as soon as I heard those words from her. Orgasm washed over me as I stood there shaking. She finally stopped her efforts as she brought her fingers wet with pussy juice close to my mouth. I opened my mouth and licked her fingers with all I was worth.

"What is a good slut supposed to say after an orgasm?"

"Thank you, thank you mistress for making a slut like me cum." I said. I couldn't understand why I was behaving like this, why I was acting like a completely wanton slut in front of my rival.

"Good girl." I felt a sense of pride. She put a hand in her pocket and pulled out what she was hiding earlier. They were ben wa balls, the very same that I had in me a couple of days ago. She spread open my sensitive pussy with her fingers and inserted them into my pussy. Once inside me she slapped my pussy playfully and said, "Don't let them fall, that would be embarrassing for you."

She opened the trunk of her car, unlocked my handcuffs and handed me my clothes back. "Get dressed, we are going out. I can't take you out like this." she said as she crossed her arms and waited for me to dress up.

I put on the clothes quickly and followed her to her car. Once inside she asked me to wear seat belt and then drove out of school.

"That was so amazing back there, Eva. I always knew you were a slut and but never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined you like this." I stayed quite. There was a smug look on her face. I so wanted to punch that smug right off her face, but controlled myself.

We drove silently for a few minutes before a truck pulled beside us on the red light. "Eva, wouldn't it be fun if you flashed your tits to the gentleman in the truck." She said smirking. I looked at the truck driver and saw that he was staring right at my nipples that were poking through the top. He was middle aged man in his forties with a white beard and dirty teeth. He looked disgusting. The thought of flashing him my breasts seemed very disgusting to me.

"Please, No." I simply said and looked pleadingly into her eyes. I hoped her heart would melt and she would not force me to do this but I was wrong. "As a punishment for not following my instructions instantly, you are now going to flash him both your tits as well as your pussy. Don't make me repeat myself again." she said.

Dejectedly I grabbed the bottom of my top, and pulled it over my head. Truck driver's eyes widened as he stared right at my breasts. I felt dirty, but continued anyway as I grabbed my short skirt and pulled it down. "Stand up in your seat so he can see your whore pussy clearly." Jo instructed. From the current angle he could not see me below my waist, so I adjusted myself in such a way that the driver could now clearly see that I was naked. As soon as I flashed my entire body to the truck driver Jo accelerated the car and soon we left the truck behind.

I sat back, and silently put back my clothes. Jo was smirking the entire ride, and why wouldn't she? She was in total control of her biggest rival. After driving for another ten minutes we reached our destination. It was the west side mall, one of the busiest places in the city. As soon as I saw the building I panicked. There was a good chance that someone I knew, someone I taught would see me here.

Jo must have sensed my panic, "Don't worry, I am not going to drag you through the mall dressed like this." I felt a little relief but it was pre mature. "We have to make sure no one recognizes you as a teacher, so I am going to make a few changes to your outfit." I knew the kind of changes she was planning on making.

She pulled out two bands from her purse and tied my hair into pigtails. Satisfied with my hair, she pulled out a scissor next and used it to cut the neckline of my top deeper. I was showing a lot of cleavage now and combined with the translucent color of the top, I thought it looked very inappropriate.

"This looks better, but there is still something missing." She said while admiring her handy work. "Hm. I know, take off you top." We were in the parking, and there were cars all around us with no one in the immediate vicinity. So I complied quickly hoping this would end soon. She used the scissor to cut the bottom of my top by a good three inches before handing it back to me. I put it back on, the top that previously reached the top of my groin was now ending a couple of inches below my boobs exposing my entire midriff.

"This is perfect, you look like a complete high school slut." I used the mirror of the car to view my current state of undress and was shocked. I looked nothing like a teacher, but instead the high school slut Jo wanted me to be.

"Come on now, we got shopping to do." I followed Jo into the mall, still blushing from seeing my reflection in the mirror. We strolled through the mall as I walked timidly hoping no one recognized me.

I could feel the glances of people as I walked. There were looks of shock, lust and disapproval from those who saw me. A group of high school girls passed by me and I heard them laughing as they called me a slut. I turned beet red. I thought things couldn't get any worse but I was wrong.

Jo entered a shop that exclusively sold woman's clothing. The shop was empty except for the attendant, a girl who looked to be eighteen standing there looking bored. Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw me. Was she one of my students? I didn't recognize her, maybe she was pleased just to see a potential customer.

"Hey Jo... How are you? Who is your friend?" the girl asked. She knew JO!

"Hey Amy, This is Eva, she is the slut I have always told you about. The lesbian who lusts after everyone. See, doesn't she look like a complete slut."

"Woah! SHE is the teacher slut you told me about, I would never have guessed it. She looks quite young. You are right though, she does dress like a slut. I mean look at that skirt, why bother to wear one at all?" Amy said.

I silently suffered through her humiliating question. There was nothing I could say, but I did wonder who this girl was. She was surely in high school but was not one of my students and why was she friends with Jo?

"Yeah, Right! I have told her several times to dress more sensibly but I guess she just likes to flash her snatch. Anyways, she has agreed to buy some more sensible clothes and that is why we are here." She said as she chuckled.

Amy smiled too, was I missing some obvious joke here? That's the first time I looked around the store and realized why they were smiling. The store had clothes that a high school or college girl would wear, extremely provocative and slutty.

"Try whatever you like, there is an entire new range you would love very much down the aisle." She addressed me. Did she think I was doing this of my free will?

Jo grabbed my arm and pulled me to the aisle. She picked out a large number of items each more ridiculous than the other, I mean who wears shit like this. Once satisfied she handed them to me and said, "Try them on."

I started looking for the changing room but didn't find any. I turned towards Amy and asked her timidly, "Where is the changing room?" she smiled at me as if I had asked the most stupid question in the world. "We don't exactly have a changing room, it's more of a changing corner." With that she grabbed a curtain and pulled it. The curtain moved around to cover a corner of the store from its two open sides, it did offer a little amount of privacy but if wind flowed strongly enough the loose curtain would blow right away.

I looked at the 'changing corner' dumbfounded, she can't expect me to change in there. As if reading my thoughts she said, "You are more than welcome to change in the open if you would like."

Choosing the lesser of the two evils I decided the changing corner was a better option. I picked my first outfit and started moving towards the corner. "Wait, hand me your old clothes first. We don't want them mixing with the new ones do we." Amy said. She was toying with me, I looked towards Jo with pleading eyes but one look from her and I knew there was no other option.

I removed my top first and handed it to Jo, and followed by my skirt. Amy gasped when she saw my lack of undergarments and said, "What kind of a slut doesn't wear underwear with such a short skirt?" I turned redder and grabbed the outfit I had to try and entered the 'changing room'. It was a bright red boobtube with a very frilly white skirt. The outfit on the whole looked ridiculous, it was something you would see the cheapest slut wearing. The fact that I was going to wear this, without any underwear says volume about how I felt.

The outfit didn't take long to put on, there was so little of it. Once on, I looked at myself in the mirror. Big mistake, my erect nipples were clearly visible through the boobtube and the skirt was so short that if I moved even a little my vagina would become visible.

I left the changing corner feeling very self-conscious. Jo looked at me and there was the biggest smile on her face, while Amy just looked shocked.

"We'll take this one for sure, this is perfect." Jo said. I didn't even argue this time, I had given up. It was pretty evident that I had no say in what we were buying, so I decided to shut up. Next she handed me another dress, it was fairly conservative in comparison to the previous one.

I re-entered the changing corner and removed the previous dress, I was standing naked in the changing corner of a teen clothing shop. How fucked up was this. I glanced at my naked reflection in the mirror, I did look very young. The combination of my small boobs, flat tummy and baby face combined with the pigtails made me look like one of those fantasy school girls. I moved my fingers around my tummy and soon it wandered to my pussy. I was dripping wet. I could feel the juices running down my thigh. Leisurely I caressed my pussy lips, It felt so amazing. Just then I heard someone enter the store. Quickly I removed my hand from my pussy, and grabbed the dress and put it on.

The dress turned out to be more provocative than the previous one. It seemed conservative at first but had a diamond shaped hole on the front and the back, the hole went from the bottom of my boobs to the top of my pussy. If I had any pubes they would have been visible. The back was worse, it ran from the top of the back to well below my lower back. The top of my ass crack was visible, no matter what position I was in.

This was a party dress for sure, I just prayed that I didn't have to wear it in public any time soon. I left the changing corner, and saw that two girls both in their early twenties had entered the store. They were looking around the store but as I came out of the changing room all eyes were on me.

The two girls looked at me, then at each other and then started laughing. I heard them calling me cheap slut, as they walked out of the store. I was humiliated once again. This day keeps getting better and better.

"This is nice too, we'll take this as well." Jo said. I tried on a few more dresses but nothing that Jo liked. While I was trying the last dress, Amy pulled the curtain away exposing my naked body to anyone looking through the glass door of the store. Needless to say I was embarrassed a lot before the dressing session ended. Jo finally chose the two dresses I had tried earlier along with a lingerie set that was equally provocative.

I was wearing the lingerie set, while I was being billed in the store. Jo handed me back my clothes and asked me get dressed. Once I came out, the billing was complete and we started to leave the store.

"Looking forward to seeing you at the party, Eva." Amy said, I didn't understand. I looked at Jo for answers but she told me nothing. "We'll talk later." That's all she said.

Once out, Jo started walking briskly and I tried to follow her without flashing my bits. She stopped in front of a tattoo and piercing shop.

"Come-on lets go, slut." She started walking but I stood where I was. No way was I going in there. Jo looked at me with anger, "I am going to ask you one last time and if you decide not to come I am going leave you here and tell Carrie about it. She will send the pictures and videos to your girlfriend. Then you can say goodbye to your relationship as well as your job." She knew about the pictures too, Great.