That's All She Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slapped me right at my face. I felt like crying. No one had slapped me since I was a kid.

"Never question me again. You are right a teacher would never wear these to school. But you are not a teacher, you are a slut. A dirty submissive slut. You will do as I say, wear what I say." She said.

For some reason I felt a tingling in my pussy. I could feel the wetness down there. The slapping, name calling and forced nudity was all very arousing to me. Maybe I will enjoy this a lot more than I initially thought.

"Yes, mistress" I said obediently.

"From now on you will follow a very strict morning routine. You will wake up, do what you do every morning. Then you will masturbate yourself to near orgasm at least twice before arriving at school. You are not to cum without my permission. Do you understand, slut?" she said.

"Yes, mistress"

"Then before getting dressed, you are to put rubber bands on your nipples. This will keep them erect." She said.

As she gave me my final instructions, she sat on the side of my bed.

"Come here, slut" she said as she slowly parted her legs to reveal her pink panties. I started to walk towards her.

"No, crawl." That's all she said.

As I dropped to my knees and started crawling towards my mistress, calling her that still felt so weird, I began to burn with shame. Here I was a grown adult, a teacher on my knees, naked and crawling towards my mistress hoping she asks me to service her orally. She slowly moved her panties aside. I was greeted with what could only be defined as the most beautiful thing on the planet. Her pussy was divine. She was wet. She was not just wet, she was dripping. I slowly moved my eager mouth towards her wet pussy lips, slowly extending my tongue I tasted her. She tasted incredible. I like the taste of a pussy in general, but there was something intoxicating about her taste, her aroma that I just couldn't put my finger on. My Finger. Yes. I started lapping at her pussy, slowly at first but gradually increased my pace. I inserted one finger into her pussy and frantically moved in in and out, trying to please my mistress, trying to make her scream, make her cum. removing my finger from her hole, I started to rub her clit. As soon as I did that she started screaming and kicking as what could only be a mind melting orgasm washed over her. As her orgasm washed over her, I continued my assault on her clit with my fingers and tongue.

"Wow, slut. Good work." I felt proud. I had pleased my mistress. She's going to beg me to eat her out in no time. She's going to admit to her feelings one day. Slipping her panties back in place, she rose from the bed. She's finally going to reciprocate. God, am I horny. I have been wet from the moment she asked me to strip outside.

"Meet me at my office tomorrow morning, ten minutes before classes start." That's all she said as she went into the bathroom.

"I thought.." I said timidly, not completing the sentence. I don't want to upset her.

"What? That I was going to return the favor? You are my submissive. Your job is to please me, to obey everything I say and not ask questions. All you need to think about is pleasing me, understood slut?" She said.

"Yes, Mistress"

She came out of the bathroom, looking.. well, looking like no one brought her to a mind shattering orgasms , not five minutes ago.

"You are to stay naked, till you leave for school tomorrow morning. Don't forget your morning rituals." She said as she walked out of the door. She started her car and drove away.

That's not how I imagined this day would go. Well, at least I got to eat her out. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a loud horn. A bunch of young boys, honked their horn as I realized that I was standing outside naked. I ran back in, hiding what I could with my little hands.

**

To be continued...(hopefully)

12