That's Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to move then, ramming his length in and out, stretching the walls of her rectum. She thought she had never felt so full, until the man in her pussy began to thrust too. At first they alternated, the cock in her cunt pulling out until only the glans remained inside her while Max bottomed out in her anus, and vice versa. But then they changed rhythm and both withdrew simultaneously then on a count of three rammed themselves so deep inside her that she half-feared the thin wall of her tissue separating their cocks would rupture. She sobbed quietly, in mingled pain and pleasure, until Mr Ishida told the last remaining member of his team to fill her mouth - and then she was quiet for a time, the sounds of her response muffled.

Zoe began to spasm. She focused on the feeling of utter fullness, every hole stuffed with hot, rigid man-meat - and then light exploded behind her eyelids and she thrashed desperately as an extraordinary orgasm sent a trail of fire down every nerve and synapse in her body. She sucked like a vacuum cleaner on the dick in her mouth and her anal and vaginal passages gripped those inside her abdomen. All three men were simultaneously milked of their cream and bellowed as they filled up the girl pinioned between them. She gulped down the semen overflowing her mouth and lunged forward as the Japanese cock withdrew from her mouth, reluctant to let the moment end. Max, drained, collapsed on top of his stepdaughter and the man beneath her, panting and laughing weakly.

At length, he managed to crawl off her and round to her face. She hungrily opened her mouth to accept his limp dick, cleaning it with her tongue of traces of spunk, lubricant and her own arse-juice. She hummed softly in satisfaction. The Japanese whose dick had just slipped from her twat followed Max and she sucked him clean too, smiling.

Then she lay, splayed and sated on the conference room carpet, as the five Japanese and her stepfather exchanged disbelieving glances.

"Fucking amazing!" said Mr Ishida at last.

The girl stirred a little and pulled herself onto all fours. She crawled over to Mr Ishida and whispered, "Please..."

"Please what, girl?" the businessman asked, puzzled.

"Fuck me," she begged.

Nonplussed, the man beckoned her to stand up. She stood on shaky feet, struggling to balance in her high court shoes, and approached him. He beckoned again and Zoe straddled him where he sat on the leather seat. His cock had risen again between his thighs at her begging and he guided it into her wet, stretched pussy. The girl gyrated over him, working frantically to stimulate them both. He leaned back, his fingers laced behind his head, watching her breasts jiggle and bounce as she writhed in his lap. She moaned and gasped, grinding her clit against his pubic bone. He looked her over: her hair matted with sweat and spunk, her make up ruined, her chest stippled with a post-orgasmic flush. She was a wanton mess.

"Turn around," he said, imperiously and Zoe obediently stood, slowly letting his dick slip from her, and turned. She straddled him again and his fingers spread her semen-encrusted buttocks.

"Lean over."

She bent forward from the hips. Her reddened arsehole winked at him, closed again after the rough pounding it had received, but glistening with the remnants of the lubricant that had facilitated her double-penetration. Mr Ishida guided his dick into it.

Zoe wriggled her arse, drawing him inside. He snaked a hand round her and began to circle her clit with his finger.

"Here!" Mr Ishida addressed the nameless colleague to his right.

The man rose, his dick stiff again at the sight of his boss sodomising the pretty brunette on his lap. He advanced towards her and guided his erection into her eager mouth. Ishida signalled to the next two employees and they moved to flank Zoe, who reached out to take their hard cocks in her small, manicured hands. She sucked, stroked and wriggled until the cock in her mouth began to throb threateningly and its owner drew back, releasing his load over her face and bouncing tits. As the thick cum dripped off her nose, she extended her tongue to catch it and the taste of it triggered another orgasm. She cried out as it ripped through her.

He bowed, backed away and was replaced in her mouth by the dick in her left fist.

Zoe's jaw was aching but she wanted more than anything to be completely covered in cum. She sucked and stroked, stroked and sucked and was rewarded with three more loads of cum over her face, tongue and chest. Each time one of the Japanese came over her she experienced her own heaving orgasm. Her abdomen was beginning to ache as her internal muscles repeatedly contracted.

Max watched, his own cock hugely engorged, as his stepdaughter greedily serviced his clients with unquenched energy and an enjoyment she could no longer conceal.

At last, Mr Ishida could hold back no longer and with a piercing cry he released his load into Zoe's bowels. As he eased his spent dick out of her, she toppled forward and lay, inert and spattered with goo, on the carpet at his feet.

The men ignored her as they dressed, shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. She had served her purpose and they, drained, had no further use for her body. Max went down with them in the lift and saw them out. His dick began to swell again as he rode back up.

He re-entered the conference room to find that Zoe hadn't moved in his absence. As the door clicked open, though, she rolled onto her back and looked up at him as he stood over her, smiling lazily.

"Well, Zoe. I think you earned a bonus..." he began, casually.

"Fuck me," she interrupted, her voice hoarse from the repeated penetration of her throat.

He stared, astounded. He'd thought she'd be furious or possibly even crying brokenly.

"Pardon me?" he said, stupidly.

"I want you to fuck me," she repeated, raspily. "Please."

And he did.

12