That's How It's Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood at a tall 5' 8", and her legs seemed to go on forever. The teal uniform did not do her figure justice. Her hips were well sculpted and her stomach was flat, but not too flat. Her long arms seemed to flow like an Asian goddess, very muscular but with sensual movements. It was with those strong sensual arms that she reached behind and unclasped her bra. The baby blue support rolled off her body to the carpet. Her size C tits bounced out from their suppression. Her tits were a nice soft white, which contrasted greatly with her reddish tan chest. Tracing the outline of her bikini top, I scanned over her amazing tits; I can feel my cock beginning to throb again.

With her goddess-like gracefulness, she placed her thumbs into her pantyhose, and slid the tight nylons down from her hips. With her goddess-like ease, she rolled them down her long legs. With her goddess-like smile, she kicked them off her feet, and stood before us showing off her naked goddess-like body.

"You are good," complimented Heather. "That was quite a show."

"Thank you kindly," replied Kayla. "Now, I think it is time for us to give each other a show."

"And what do you have in mind?" questioned Heather.

"Well, Sugah. I want to see that tight little pussy of yours filled with that big cock of his." Kayla pointed to Heather, then to me. "I want to sit in bed and watch y'all." Without any more explanation, Kayla marched over to the head of the bed, and climbed in. She rested her back gently against the headboard, and spread open her legs revealing to use her pink wet pussy. "Okay, y'all. Get going!" she commanded.

Heather and I were confused at what she wanted, but we didn't need any more instruction on what we needed to do. Heather rolled on her back and spread her legs open for me. She rested her head right between Kayla's legs. When Heather turned her head up, her face was only inches away from Kayla's pussy. My cock was hard from the strip tease, and Heather was still wet from cumming, so I had an easy time sliding into her. Heather moaned as I slid in, and gasped a little when I started to pull out, only to moan again as I pumped back into her. Heather's nipples, which had been dormant for a few minutes, stood at attention when the sexual contact was made. Heather moaned with every pump, and I could feel her juices running down my shaft again.

Kayla let out at deep breath, in approval of the erotic act. She gazed at us longingly, caressing her inner thighs. I looked at Kayla as I fucked Heather. I could see Kayla's nipples harden. They were big ones. Nice pink mouthfuls, as they tensed up with excitement. With her free hand, Kayla ran her fingers to her tits, and started pinching her left nipple.

"That's it, Sugah. Fuck her harder!" Kayla commanded. "Fuck her faster and harder!"

With that, I pumped into Heather harder. I could feel my balls slap up against her ass again. They were full and each time they would slap, a shot of electricity would shoot up my spine. I could hear Heather moaning, and it didn't take Kayla long to join her. I looked up and saw Kayla dropping her hand down to her clit, and rubbing it in a circular motion. The site turned me on even more, and I pushed Heather's legs up further, so I could pound her a little deeper. In the excitement, Heather turned up to look at Kayla's cunt. Her face was practically licking Kayla's sweet pussy. Heather stuck out a tongue and tickled Kayla's lips.

Kayla moaned with approval. She moved one hand down to spread her pussy wide open. Heather flickered her tongue in and out of the love hole. Kayla then took her free hand and started rubbing her clit. She was gentle at first, but got faster and harder when I started picking up the pace.

We were all getting to the boiling point now. I could feel my balls were like two lead weights, ready to unload their massive loads. I couldn't hold it anymore. I pulled my cock out of Heather and pumped my cock in my hand. An explosion of white, hot cum sprayed from my cock head. The initial shot fired far past Heather, and hit Kayla on her reddish tanned, flat stomach. The second load sprayed all over Heather's face and neck. The rest of it sputtered over Heather tits and stomach. Heather stuck her tongue out to lick the white cum that spattered her face. Her hand reached down and grabbed my cock, slowly milking the last of the cum from my shaft.

The action was not over, though. When my first load of hot cum spattered on Kayla, she let out a long moan. "Oh, fuck yeah, Sugah!" She started rubbing her clit harder and faster. I noticed her biting down on her lip. With her free hand, she dipped a finger into the pool of cum that settled in her navel, then pulled it up to her mouth. She dabbed in on her tongue. Then she started bucking her hips up and down. "Oh fuck, now! Here I cum!"

Her body tensed up, and a clear shot of cum sprayed from her cunt and onto Heather's face and tits. Once again, Heather turned to face the spray, opening her mouth to catch some of the sweet nectar. Kayla had shot her cum almost as far as I had shot mine.

I was blown away by the feat, and turned Heather over onto her knees. Both of us crawled between Kayla's legs to lap up her sweet frothy cum. We both licked her pussy clean. Kayla moaned as she came down from her orgasm. All three of us lay down in the bed, each of us sticky and satisfied.

"See Sugah." Kayla whispers with a smile on her face. "That's how it's done here in the south!"

**Special thanks to _Fallen_Angel_ for helping me clean up this little tale! You are the wind beneath my wings!**

12