That's Life

Story Info
Young hooker meets a sweet man.
2k words
4.49
38.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackalpup
jackalpup
19 Followers

He passed her again. She was standing on a corner with the rest of them. Fucking leaches. She was different, however. Kale didn't see her at first because he never pays any attention to the filth on the street but she caught his eye somehow. A small petite young thing, she must be all of 18 years old. She had on short button fly jean shorts and a tight white midriff shirt that showed a pierced belly button. She also had a pierced eyebrow, tongue and her ears had many earrings in them. He hated piercing but he felt something for the girl. Maybe it was pity.

Whatever it was it made him stop this time. He passed her everyday for a week on his way home from work and this time he had to stop. Immediately women swarmed his car and the smell of cheap perfume wafted into his car. He tried to see the girl past the small mob of dirty women but it was no use, she was timid and stayed back. Kale reached into his pocket, removed the money clip from a wad of cash and threw half of it out the window at the women. They flooded over the bills and fought for every one. He moved his car up a bit and finally she came to him.

She looked him up and down with a stone expression. He leaned over and opened the door for her to get in and she did without hesitation. He wondered how many times she had done that and got in with the wrong man. She shut the door and left the other women behind as he drove off.

They where quiet for a while then he looked at her and smiled the best he could without looking like he was pitying her,

"My name is Kale."

She snickered,

"Like that crap they put on your plate when you eat out."

He nodded and lightly laughed,

"Yes, like that crap. It is short for Kayleb."

He figured she wasn't going to offer so he added,

"And who might you be?"

She looked at him like he was dumb and wrinkled her nose,

"What does it matter? A fuck is a fuck, you can call me whatever you want."

She must have thought it was rude because she lowered her tone and looked out the window,

"My name is Shay."

They rode on in silence once more until they got to the amusement park. He got out and she sat in the car for a moment not sure of what to do. Finally she got out and shut the door, looking around at all the rides that peeked over the tall wooden fence a ways off. She wanted to ask what was going on but Kale put a hand on her shoulder and escorted her to the main gates.

Kale knew she was just acting hard because that is what she learned to do to keep herself safe. He knew under that stone wall there was a beautiful girl waiting to get out. Her cheeks where naturally rosy but she wore a hint of pink blush and her eye shadow was a silvery blue color that was barely visible. Her lips had a hint of the same silvery color. Her eyebrows where plucked in high arches and made a surprised look on her young looking face. Her nails where a nice medium length and painted light purple, he thought they were fake but they really weren't.

He paid for two and they went inside. He stopped and they looked around. Kale turned to Shay and smiled at her,

"So, what should we ride first?"

She looked quite taken, and it wasn't just her eyebrows, as she put a hand to her chest with her fingers splayed out,

"Me? You want to ride rides? I don't understand but it is your dime so I guess we should ride something. That one looks good."

She pointed and they went to a smaller ride and took their turn on it. She started to loosen up a bit and laughed once while they were on it. She picked more rides and laughed even more. She must have forgotten everything that was troubling her in her life because for the first time Shay was having fun.

They rode all the rest of the day and half the night. Shay especially liked the rollercoasters and they rode them several times. They talked a bit about trivial things and Kale discovered that she was very smart for an 18 year old girl who never finished school. He stopped feeling sorry for her and started feeling something new, not lust, what was the word? Love, perhaps? Maybe a deep friendship? Whatever it was it was strong and he needed this girl.

After the amusement park they went out to eat and she was still laughing about all the things they did throughout the day. She was alive and awake, her green eyes where wide as she recapped every ride to him like a six year old child would. They ate and talked even more and as they left he held her hand.

He didn't know quite where to take her, he wasn't about to leave her on the street so he took her home. He took out some blankets and made her a wonderful bed on the couch and she lay down, covering herself up. He told her he would just be right upstairs. Shay was getting confused again and she called after him as he started climbing the stairs,

"Aren't we going to…you know?"

He looked at her and smiled wearily,

"I don't want to make you do it, I do not want to pay you for it and I only want you to if you truly want me."

Shay was quiet so he went on to his own bedroom. She lay down and thought about the day's events. It was a weird day indeed. Nobody had ever acted like this before, Kale was weird, she thought.

Kale tossed and turned in his bed and stared at the walls and ceiling. He had a small black globe that displayed the night sky onto your walls and he reached over and flicked it on. Suddenly the constellations of the night filled his room with twinkling lights. He lay on his back and looked at the stars that filled his ceiling. Suddenly there was a small knock and Shay stood there in the half open door with stars flooding over her body. In a quiet voice that was totally her own she spoke,

"I want you. No money or favors involved. I truly want you."

He sat up and opened his arms for her. Shay trotted over, hopped on the bed and nestled into his arms. He held her tight and they stayed like that for a few minutes then she lifted her face to his and kissed him. He kissed back and soon the kisses turned heated and passionate. He lay her down beside him and lay his body half on hers, one of his legs crossed over one of hers and lay between her tan thighs. Never had she had such a passionate kiss and never had she wanted another body so badly. She ran her hands over his bare chest and tugged his boxers down a bit over one hip and ass cheek. He started unbuttoning her shorts and slid a hand inside, rubbing her mound through her damp panties.

Shay pulled her shorts off for him and then her shirt. She had a white satin bra on and when she took it off he realized how perfect her breasts where. A nice handful with little erect pink nipples that where as hard as beach pebbles. Speaking of hard, Kale's cock was growing big and full and throbbed lightly. Her hand fluttered over it several times as they touched and he lay on his back when she started to take his boxers all the way off. She wiggled out of her blue plaid underwear and straddled one of his thighs. Their naked bodies were dotted with the bright stars as she moved around on him erotically and exaggeratedly she took his dick in one hand and started to suck it.

Her mechanical motions melted away and she started pleasing him from her heart. She really did want to please him, not just fuck him. Her mouth and pouty lips moved up and down over his hard manhood and her other hand cupped his balls. She worked her tongue all around as she sucked and bobbed her head up and down on him. Her nails scratched his balls very lightly and made his shiver. Sometimes she would reach a hand up and pinch his nipples sending tingles up and down his spine. He quivered and his balls tensed up. Shay felt it and started to deep throat him over and over and soon he exploded in the back of her throat. She swallowed every last drop, licking gently and sucking firmly.

Kale wanted to please her, as he was quite certain she rarely ever got oral pleasure from greedy men who pay for her to fuck them, not the other way around. He rolled her over onto her back and positioned himself between her legs, which she spread wide for him. He could smell her sweet sex and his mouth started to water. Kale lowered his head and spread her pussy lips wide open with his hands. He started to lick her and immediately she moaned out her pleasure. He licked her whole length up and down her folds of skin and sucked on her little button, making her squirm and gasp. Soon she came, but she half suppressed it, not letting go completely. He fingered her a bit then started licking again and she came again, this time with a bit more passion. She arched her back and moaned loudly, running her finger through his hair.

Shay brought his face up to hers and whispered to him with her eyes half open,

"Please make love to me…"

Kale didn't have to be told twice. He was rock hard once more from the smell of her pussy while pleasing her and he started rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit. She rocked her hips lightly and he slit the tip right in. he pushed and she took his whole length inside her hot wet cunt. Kale started up a medium paced rhythm and she bucked her hips along with him, taking him inside her deeply.

She had never cum with a man fucking her before, but it didn't take long with Kale. He seemed to know just how to thrust and when he reached his hand between them and touched her clit, rubbing lightly, she exploded and finally let herself go completely. She moaned and grabbed onto him as if she might fall and he pumped faster and harder. Shay rode it out and suddenly came again, her pussy clenching onto his member and he couldn't hold out any longer. He came deep inside her and they started to slow and soon they stopped moving. They lay panting and kissing lightly with him still inside her on top.

They made love several times that night and when Kale woke up she was gone. The bed was still warm where she was laying and the pillow smelled like her soft perfume. He got up and threw on his boxers and ran downstairs. She was just shutting the door behind her and he ran to it, flinging it open and grabbing her, hugging her tight. Kale whispered in her ear frantically,

"No no no! you don't have to go! You never have to leave again. I will take care of you from now on…I love you…please stay with me!"

Shay was quiet for a while then she burst into tears and hugged him back. They stood on the porch like that for several minutes and soon they walked back inside, shutting the door behind them.

jackalpup
jackalpup
19 Followers