That's My Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather found herself flat on her back with me now taking my turn in charge. I drove down forcefully, feeling her press urgently up to meet me, and then I started to really ravish her.

Heathers legs rose and wrapped around me while her hands were clawing at my shoulders. (I'd have to put some antiseptic cream on later.) She clung to me, her hips working overtime as she worked urgently to meet my demands, gasping for air as she laboured. That was only fair. I was gasping for breath as well as I ran the three minute mile with her as my partner.

After the hand massage I'd received during the spanking, I was surprised I was able to hang on long enough to let Heather climax, and I'll swear it was a close run thing. We came almost at the same time, with Heather convulsing around me, shrieking. (At times, it's useful to have decent sound-proofing in your house. This was one of those times.)

Lying there afterwards, I managed to get enough breath to say, "Apology accepted."

The rotten woman turned to me and said, "No worries. Do you want me to send over Susan and Monie so they can apologise as well?"

12