That's My Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
sub & Master look for perfect girl.
767 words
4.19
24.6k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordmad
wordmad
21 Followers

We stood at the entrance to the club, and the doorman glanced quickly at us, then motioned for us to enter.

I had one of my favorite outfits - one my friends who don't know the real me would faint if they saw. Glancing in the floor-to-ceiling mirror to my left, I smiled. The curves of my C-cup breasts peek out between the plunging neckline of the black leather vest, nothing underneath. The front was joined together with silver chains, which accentuate my ivory skin. Black studded bracelets adorn both wrists. A black, tight patent leather skirt barely covers my ass, and just barely covers the elastic at the top of my red fishnet stockings. Black lace-up knee-high boots bring me to nearly the same height as Master. My curly hair is up in a tousled ponytail.

He always looks so good. The girls - and some of the guys - always follow him with their eyes when He walks in. Black leather pants, not snug but not loose, frame his trim hips. He wears an ice-blue silk shirt, open low, and it accentuates His eyes. His bald head is always a punctuation mark in a crowd.

Blue eyes meet green and we smile. We find a table. It's time to look.

"How about that one?" Master says, pointing to a blonde at a table across the club from us.

My eyes rake her up and down - curvy, filling out her black patent leather dress nicely, hair tumbling down her back. She held a half-full martini in one hand as she looked down at the dancers below.

"Not bad, but blondes have never done it for me," I replied. "Plus, she must like olives. I hate olives."

Master chuckled.

"How about that one?" He pointed.

A woman who looked part-Asian was dancing in the middle of the floor in a backless black shirt and red leather skirt. The clunky combat boots she wore were an ironic contrast to her slight build.

"I'm not fat, I know, but I'd HURT her," I said. "Too tiny."

Jerking His head to His right, indicating a beautiful black woman, "Her?"

I pondered. "She is beautiful, but I think she's a solid domme, from what I've heard."

He sighed.

"Would you trust me for this moment?" He asked.

Eyes wide in surprise, I said, "I'd hoped you'd know the answer to that by now, Master. Of course."

"Then you go dance for a little bit. I'll come find you, and I may have a surprise for you."

So I did. Moving down the stairs to the bottom floor, I found a place near the center of the floor, where the bass could nearly physically move you, and the laser lights rocketing around the center drew fascinating patterns in the dry-ice-induced fog above. I let the club beats fill my system and began to move to the rhythms - rhythms that echoed heartbeats and driving sex and falling whips. It alone was enough to stoke the fire of my need even more. I watched the girls in cages above me gyrate and I smiled.

I was still nervous about the evening's ultimate command, but I was ready.

After the fourth song, I saw Master coming through the crowd. My eyes stopped on the curvy black-haired nymph beside him. She was clad in a silver catsuit that hid absolutely nothing from the imagination - her breasts were bountiful, and it was either cold for her or she was as excited as I was. Was this the one for the evening, I wondered?

"There you are," He said. "One of my friends offered the use of his slave for the evening. I thought she might interest you. Does she meet with your approval?"

Her eyes were downcast in an angle oh-so-familiar to me. I saw how easily the training took over, but I also saw a spark of - lust? defiance? need? - in her eyes. I knew then this was the one I wanted.

I nodded.

"She has never been with a woman," Master informed me. "Her Master thought this would be excellent further training."

"Come here," I said to her. "Dance with me."

The two of us moved in natural sync, and after a handful more songs, I was hot and ready to go home. Master looked across the club from his table and I saw Him mouth "Are you ready?"

I nodded. The three of us headed out to the car, and I smiled wickedly. I still had no idea why Master wished this, but I was definitely ready to try.

wordmad
wordmad
21 Followers