That's My Spot!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like every inch of me was on fire despite how cold the night had turned, as your lips caress my inner thighs. Your hands liberating my legs from my panties, my hands pulling your hair as your hands move under me grabbing my ass and hips pulling me into you mouth.

Splitting my seam open with your tongue, exposing my everything to the heavens above as you latch onto my aching clit. It's as if your fingers already knew me beyond intimacy because that find my g-spot and go to work quickly tickling on the inside, while sucking me on the outside.

"Please, fuck me! I want you to fuck me! I will cum all over your face if you don't stop sucking on me!"

"Then cum on my face and I will."

Your fingering and tongue working my body to the point of convulsion as my orgasm started to wash over me, centering from where your mouth covered and quickly overtaking my body and mind, shaking in your arms, trying to push your face away as I felt my juices start to run.

Your tongue quickly lapping up my taste before you get up, looking longingly into my eyes; watching intently as I pant from desire for more and watch you slowly lick my juices from your fingers.

I act upon your moment of weakness and leap up from under you, pushing you over and onto your back, hungrily sliding off the rest of your clothes without delay, throwing them aside; looking at your cock standing firmly at attention for me, licking my lips before I reward it with a long slow lick from balls to tip. My mouth opening, taking your length in whole, sucking and licking. You start to groan at my ministrations, but then stop me by grabbing my face, pulling your cock from my mouth before pushing me upward, silencing me before I have any chance to object by kissing me.

Suddenly you grab my ass and pulling me up to straddle you. I stare at your moonlit face, biting my lips as your cock parts my wet pussy lips. Gasping as my already swollen pussy envelops your cock. Thrusting my body slowly and circling my hips in your lap. Letting your cock explore my galaxy.

Looking up at the stars as I ride your rock hard cock, claiming you as mine silently before the moon above, the sensation of you pulling on my breasts bringing my head back to earth, my body crashing down on you. My hips rocking against your waist, spinning in circles as I grind against your massive erection.

Your hand moving up from my hips to my back pulling me down to lie upon your chest, sending a slight pain through my engorged nipples as our bodies collide. My hands flat on the ground above your shoulders; my nipples grazing your bare chest, the hair there causing lighting bolts to be cast through my body as they pass over you, in rapid strokes. You sitting up on your elbows trying to kiss my begging lips.

You finally pin me to your chest, kissing me deep and passionately, thrusting into me as I grab your head and neck. You grab my hair pulling it, growling in my ear as you try to stop thrusting, but the throbbing inside of me saying you were about to spill yourself any second.

I pull off you and take you back to my mouth, sucking you inside just in time for you to burst in my cheeks. Stroking and licking as I swallow all that was offered.

Making sure to get every drop off myself from your cock before collapsing next to you.

Panting from excitement and orgasm, staring up at the stars, thanking them for bringing me You tonight, your arms wrap around me almost in response to my silent thanks, pulling me closer to your chest as I start to shiver.

You pull the blanket onto our naked and sweaty bodies, and we lay there watching the stars above. You kiss my head and we both see the first of many meteors shoot across the sky.

12