That's Not All Bears Do In The Wood

Story Info
A couple requires help from two men and has to pay.
5.5k words
3.99
57.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take a walk in the woods." It sounded like a great idea at the time and it started out pretty well.

Jim and I drove to our favorite hiking area, parked deep in the woods on a service road, and walked further into the woods.

We had packed our backpacks with the usual – snack bars, water, even a small first aid kit. We weren't exceptionally familiar with all the details of the woods, but we loved to hike and it was a great day for being outdoors. The air was soft and quiet. The birds and other fauna provided a constant backdrop of sounds. Occasionally in the distance we could hear ATV enthusiasts gunning their engines on an off-road trail.

Several hours into the walk we stopped and sat on a fallen tree chatting and munching on trail mix and snack bars. Did I mention that being deep in the woods tends to make us horney?

We kissed. A soft, warm kiss evolved quickly into a full exchange of tongues. Jim's kisses trailed lightly from my lips, across my cheek and down my neck. I threw my head back giving him access to my throat. He is a wonderful, passionate man. His lips and tongue were exploring all my exposed skin, even down to my fingertips. Not wanting him to stop, I unbuttoned my shirt slowly giving him access to ever more skin.

He took advantage of each new reveal of skin saturating it with kisses, exploring it, tasting it with his tongue.

I pulled my shirt from my jeans and lay back on the fallen tree. The shirt fell free leaving my navel open for him to explore as he had the rest. The soft kisses, his warm breath, and the damp line left by his tongue thrilled me. I wanted it never to stop. I had goose bumps everywhere. My panties were damp.

I struggled to unbutton my jeans to give him more room for exploration. "Do you want me to take your jeans off," he whispered.

I could say nothing. I didn't want to break the spell. My hips moved as though on their own. No further response was needed. He slowly pulled my jeans lower. His tongue and warm breath covered each newly exposed inch of skin. He was following the direction of the arrow made by the open zipper. It pointed to exactly where I wanted that tongue.

I squirmed as he pulled the jeans further down. I felt the soft old bark of the tree on my bare butt. I remembering telling him to hurry and "take them off." This caused a brief pause in the spell as he struggled with my hiking boots. As he unlaced my boots, I shrugged off the shirt.

I spread my legs to show him the tiny diamonds of moisture that clung to hair clustered at the entrance. "If I take off my bra, will you suck my tits?" I asked coyly. His smile was all the encouragement I needed. With the bra off I told him not to forget to suck on my pussy as well. I dropped my bra on the pile of clothes and lay back on the mossy old tree.

He started over again at my forehead. Moving slowly down he kissed my closed eyelids, my face, my cheeks, my lips. His tongue and warm breath made every inch of me feel special.

Lightly with his fingers he caressed my breasts finally taking the now swollen nipples in his mouth. He sucked hard on them bringing them to maximum sensitivity. I felt as though my pussy was gushing. I squirmed. I wanted him in me, but I knew I'd have to wait.

With all that additional skin revealed he covered areas not previously attended to leaving goose flesh where ever his tongue went. Frequently he returned to my nipples bringing them again to levels of sensation hardly imaginable.

He covered my arms, my tummy, my chest with his kisses. Finally I felt his tongue on my clit. It was electric. My hips responded. I squirmed. He held me fast as the butterfly of his tongue threatened to take me over the top. "Put it in! Fuck me!" I'm pretty sure that came from me.

A hesitation. Noise of clothing. His face near mine. Then his cock slid inside me. I was almost delirious with passion. My hips leaped upwards to claim the entering cock. My pussy grasped it and held on. He pulled back and I wanted to hold on. Then he rammed it forward again and electricity shot from my clit as it collided with his body.

When it came I screamed and he screamed. It went on and on. The woods became quiet.

When it was over I could feel his still hard cock inside me pulsating as if to pump still more cum inside my ravenous body.

We lay there until I came around enough to realize that I was not at all comfortable lying on a log with my boyfriend lying on top of me. "Off," I said and pushed him tentatively upward. He moved away. His cock slid out, limp and wet.

I stood and turned my back to him. Taking the hint he brushed me off paying extra special attention to my butt.

I broke out the baby wipes I carry in my backpack for just such occasions. I handed him one and kept one. We went to work slowly on each other wiping and cleaning. When I'd finished stroking his cock with the damp wipe, he was hard. He cleaned me concentrating on my clit toward the end. I pressed against him hard. He took hold of my butt and raised me just enough for me to slide his cock up where it belonged. We twitched, and shivered, and squirmed for a bit before he set me down and we whispered together, "We'll finish that tonight."

We cleaned up again and dressed. Once again on the trail we held hands until the narrowness of the trail forced us to travel one behind the other.

After a bit the woods opened to a clearing of grasses and marsh. In the marsh stood several egrets and heron. Cattails made it all the more picturesque. Without a word Jim raised his camera and started through the grass. It was up to his armpits making him look like a swaying bust over the tops of the grass as he closed in for his photo. I waited motionless on the trail not wanting to disturb the birds.

Suddenly Jim screamed. The birds jolted into flight. "What is it?" I yelled as I ran toward him. His answer was only a continuing scream. I was panicked and scared. I had no idea what had happened to Jim, but his cries made it clear he was in a great deal of pain.

A snake? He was bending over fighting with something. As I came up on him I could see he had stepped in an old rusted trap, probably an old muskrat trap. They were illegal now, but this one looked like it might have been long forgotten.

As I neared, he had it open, but was having trouble getting his foot out. I closed in. "Can you hold the trap open?" he asked. "I can't hold it and get my foot out."

I held open the rusted claws of the trap and stood on its base while Jim gingerly pulled his foot free. He was bleeding profusely at the sites where the claws had closed.

"Can you walk?" I asked. In response he leaned heavily on me and we started slowly back toward the trail. Once on the trail he collapsed. I put a backpack under his head. Jim's hiking boots had absorbed a lot of the blow and prevented the claws from actually breaking his ankle. I removed his boot and elevated the leg by moving a large rock under it. Out again came the baby wipes and I cleaned up the wound staunching the blood flow. I assumed that the bleeding had been helpful in cleaning out the wound. Jim and I were up on our tetanus shots so he was good there, though the medical folks would undoubtedly give him a booster just in case.

From our first aid kit I gave Jim a bunch of Tylenol and used gauze and tape to wrap the wound.

So far so good. Jim's eyes were closed, but he didn't seem to be in shock. His skin looked normal and he wasn't cold. Just hang out here for a while I counseled myself. Let him recover, and then we'll see how much weight he can put on the leg to determine whether we walk out or not. Without optimism I checked my cell for a signal. Nothing. Where were those four bars when you needed them?

I sat with Jim stroking his hair. He seemed to be doing well enough considering. After a bit he opened his eyes, tentatively. "Did you get the picture?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "The one of you lying here on the path!" We chuckled and held hands. "Wanna fuck?" I asked.

"You'll have to sit on me right her on the path."

"Naw, I don't want to get dirt in my pussy." And so, it continued until Jim actually nodded off. It wasn't a long nap, but I was beginning to be worried that we were losing the light. The one thing I hadn't packed was flashlights. Who would have expected that we'd still be hiking after dark?

When he awoke, he was ready to get up and back on the trail. We weren't lost, but it was a ways back to the car. It would take a while.

I helped him to his feet and we started off. I gave him back his pack after taking everything out of it to lighten it. Even so, my pack wasn't excessively heavy. We made fairly good time with him leaning on me and shuffling along. I found a stick that he could use for a walking stick which helped.

Darkness was beginning to fall and Jim's strength was clearly ebbing. We stopped frequently taking water and resting. The stops were getting closer together and our speed was continuously declining.

With Jim leaning on me we started up a slight incline and Jim fainted. His weight took both of us to the ground. I hit my head on something, probably a rock in the trail. It took some doing, but I rolled him off me and stood. As I was trying to bring him around I became aware of a sharp pain in my head and a general headache. When I put my hand to the point of the pain, I found blood. The wound didn't feel bad to my hand, but it hurt and I needed to stop the bleeding.

Back to the first aid supplies. Jim came around as I cleaned myself up. Cleaned up was good, but I still felt woozy. A couple of the Tylenol for me and some for him.

Gradually I became aware that the noise of the ATV's was louder than I remembered from earlier. They were closer. A bit of hope. They'd never hear me scream for help, but maybe I could find the ATV trail and get a ride out. Hope swelled within me.

Jim and I talked about it. We recalled from previous excursions that the ATV trail was completely separate from the hiking trail and off to our right. Perhaps a hiking trail intersected it. We vowed to keep watch for an intersecting hiking trail. With that both of us leaning on each other moved slowly forward toward our car and hopefully a ride out to it.

A quarter of a mile or thereabouts, we did intersect another trail which actually had a sign post indicating our trail head as well as pointing to the ATV trail. I left Jim sitting against a tree and started down the trail on my own. Now, without him as a burden, moving much faster. In another quarter of a mile or less I found the trail. My hopes rose hugely and were further buoyed by fresh tire marks on the trail as well as not too far distant sounds of the vehicles themselves.

The trail I was on intersected the ATV trail leaving me with a question about which way to proceed. Should I walk in the direction the tire tracks indicated they were heading or in the opposite direction hoping that they would return to the parking area soon? I chose the latter.

Not far down the trail, I was rewarded with the sounds of approaching ATV's from behind me. I stopped and waited. They appeared moving much too fast. There were two of them, one rider on each. They skidded to a stop as I waved frantically at them.

"Hey, cutie, it's kind of dangerous to be walking this trail. Where's your ATV?" The guy on the lead ATV was speaking and leering at me. If I hadn't needed them, I'd have run into the woods.

I composed myself and exuding as much confidence as I could muster I explained the situation and told them that I'd be very grateful if they would help me get Jim back to our car.

The look that passed between them scared the shit out of me.

"I 'spose we could do that," the one on the lead ATV said. The leer now was so obvious my knees were weak. I was trembling.

"Come on, then, I'll take you to him." I was trying to move them toward Jim as quickly as I could.

"Not so fast," he said with a wink at his still silent partner. "We haven't discussed price."

My mouth dropped open. My body was screaming at me to run.

"We don't carry money when we hike, but I can send you some when we get home," I blurted out.

"Actually I was thinking of something else."

"What . . . ." It was a question, it was a statement and I was so scared it was hardly understandable as I stammered the word.

"Well, what else do you have?" he asked leering still but now looking plainly at my chest. Instinctively I covered my breasts with the palms of my hands and pressed them tightly to me. "Yeah, they might do. Let's see what they look like."

His silent partner was practically drooling as he stared.

There it was now. The stakes were clear. The cards were on the table. It was my call. "If I show them to you, would you do it?" It was all I could do to get the words out. "Maybe we should just try to walk out." I said it more to myself than to the two riders who just looked at me.

They said nothing. I released my breasts dropping my arms to my side. I felt helpless as I looked at them. I felt naked.

A motion of the speaker's head was the only response, but they both looked at me expectantly. I capitulated and undid the first button. "I'll show them to you, and then we have to go." There was no confidence, only hope in my voice.

The second button fell open. My arms felt like lead, my fingers were numb.

The third button. A motion from the leader which clearly meant "hurry up." I opened the next button, then pulled the shirt to one side and raised the cup of my bra revealing one breast. I put it back quickly and said, "OK, now can we go?"

"Nope, keep going" was the only response.

Continuing, feeling defeated I finished opening my shirt. I stood before them on the silent trail arms at my side.

"Go on," he said.

I raised my bra slowly like a stripper I thought. My breasts fell from the cups. I waited a second, and then replaced my bra. I looked at the ground not wanting to see their faces.

"You're just not with the program," he said with disgust. "Come over here." Defeated I walked the two steps separating us. "Give me your bra." He held out his hand.

"Please, no," I whined, pleaded. His hand was unmoved. I reached around back and began fumbling with the catch. I'd done this a million times, taken my bra off, but never on a trail with two complete strangers leering at me. I simply couldn't get it done.

The mouthy one got off his ATV. "You just need some help," he said and with that he turned me and unsnapped the bra. He'd done it a million times as well. The bra fell slightly forward. He turned me to face him and his friend and pulled the bra off. I put up my hands to cover myself.

He gently moved one of my hands from its protective position and I let the other fall. I stood trembling under their gaze. Without a word he began to fondle me rubbing my breasts and rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I didn't move. I looked at the ground.

"Pick up your shirt and bra and give them to my buddy."

I picked up the shirt from the trail brushed it off, took the bra from where it lay on the ground and gave them both to Mr. Silent.

"Give him your pants, too."

I became lightheaded with this latest command and almost fainted. "No . . . no . . . ." It started out as a defiant "no", but deteriorated into a pleading "no".

I leaned against Mr. Silent's ATV and began unlacing my boots.

"You got nice tits, honey." It was the first that Mr. Silent had spoken. Ice formed in my veins. My head spun.

I continued with my boots and handed them to Mr. Silent. I took a deep breath and unbuckled my belt. I released the button at the waist and lowered the zipper. Taking another deep breath, I pushed my jeans past my hips and down to the trail. I hesitated but then stepped out of them. Again I handed them to Mr. Silent.

I was standing barefooted, half naked before these two "rescuers". Only my panties remained. I didn't expect that to last.

"Ok honey, where's your boy friend?"

My god, he was actually going to follow through and get us to our car. Or at least it sounded that way. I gave him the directions to where Jim was waiting.

"Go pick up that guy with the foot problem and bring him to that clearing where we ate lunch. I'll see you there." With this directive from "our leader" Mr. Silent nodded, gunned his ATV and took off in a shower of dirt and pebbles. My clothes went with him.

I looked at my remaining rescuer. "Do you have a name," I asked.

"Not for you to know," he laughed.

"What should I call you, then," I wanted to know.

"Just call me 'Master'. That should do it," again he laughed. "Now before we get on our way you need to do a couple of things for me."

I just stared at him. I couldn't think of much else that would embarrass me more or make me feel more defeated. "What?" I asked.

"Sit on that stump," he said pointing to a stump of a tree that had been sawed down. It was about two feet in height and relatively flat on its surface. I sat.

"Lean way back and close your eyes."

I wasn't sure what he had in mind, but I was pretty sure that I had no real options now. I sat and leaned back.

"Put your hand in your pants and stick a finger in your pussy."

I did. I heard the camera.

"Open your mouth. Look like you're enjoying it."

I opened my mouth and tried to look transfixed. Again the sound of the camera.

"OK honey, come sit on my lap and we'll be on our way."

When I got to the ATV, I found that he had his cock out. It was in full erection. "Come on, sit on my lap."

Things just kept getting more out of hand. I did as he instructed. He positioned his cock so it lay flat under my spread legs. "You get to drive. Just don't go too fast. We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. Drive it around here in circles. That will get you used to it. Then when you're comfortable, take off back the way we came from."

The operation looked pretty simple. He started the engine and held me at the waist as I experimented with the controls touring the clearing in circles. It was simple to operate. I told "Master" I was ready to go and he pointed the way. No sooner had we gotten underway than I learned why I was driving. He began to run his hands over my body concentrating on my breasts with an occasional foray into my panties where he fingered the lips of my pussy, pinched and twisted my clit, and pumped first one, then two fingers inside me.

He was good, unfortunately. My driving became a bit erratic as I began to respond to his touch.

We arrived at a clearing that seemed to have nothing special to recommend it. "Stop here," he said. "Hop off." I climbed down. He followed producing several pieces of rope from somewhere. He took my arm and directed me to a tree. Without a word, he backed me up to the tree. Still holding the arm he pulled it behind the tree and tied my wrists together.

I wasn't tied tightly and he didn't tie me any further – no rope around my waist or my ankles. "We'll wait here for my buddy."

The clearing was about thirty or forty feet across, not circular, but not square either. It was off the ATV trail by about 200 or 300 feet and quite secluded. There was a carpet of high grass that had been recently trampled, but no other indications of human or animal occupancy.

The tree he had selected and the way he positioned me left me looking straight back at the route we had taken to enter. I would be the first thing Jim saw as they approached, I was sure of that.

"Master" approached leering. He had replaced his cock in his pants. He began to fondle me again, but this time he kissed my body. He sucked and nibbled my nipples. He had been looking at me naked for so long that I was past the revulsion of invasion. His attentions were so gentle that I actually began to squirm. I was certain that I was to be raped, but I was getting so hot that I began to think it might be a relief if he let me come during the rape.

12