That's Not For Sale

Story Info
He finds love in an antique shop.
3.8k words
4.28
23.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around to see where the voice was coming from and there stood women of rare beauty with the most striking blue eyes. I said, "I was just admiring the statue" and was going to pick it up to check the price. She laughingly said, "I'm sorry that one is not for sale it was put out here by mistake." I shook my head and said "too bad" because I was a big fan of Indian works of art. She said, "I'm very sorry but this one is from my private collection, and I really don't want to part with it." She told me the girl that works here for her just picked up the wrong piece and placed it on display.

She walked closer and said in her soft voice, "Hello I'm Cindy I own this shop." She held her hand out so I reached for it and said "I'm very pleased to meet you my name is William and I really like some of the things you have here," My heart was racing because she was the thing in the shop that I really admired the most. She was about 5'7 and her body was as close to perfect as a person could get She had light brown hair hanging at least 7 or 8 inches down her back.

She looked up at me and said "if you would like to see my private collection I would love show it to you." I probably agreed to quickly, I felt like a young schoolboy with his first crush. But she just turned around and said, "Follow me" over her shoulder. Well she wasn't kidding she had a very extensive collection of all forms of American Indian art from paintings to statues and a nice collection of pottery and a smaller collection of weapons.

I instantly saw five or six things I would love to add to my own collection. In a tall case in the corner of the room was a full war bonnet, now that really caught my attention. Not only was it very beautiful but also it was a full bonnet of at least five to six foot in length. "Where in the world did you find this its awesome, one of the best I have ever seen?"

Cindy smiled and said "this was her very first and favorite piece it was given to her by her father." She said "years ago he had befriended and older Indian gentlemen and over time they had become very good friends. But after a few years his friend had passed away."

It hit my father hard he would really miss his old friend. Father told me a couple of weeks had passed when a knock was heard on his front door, when dad opened the door a young man in his thirty's was standing there. He introduced himself as Johnny lightwalker. He said that he was fulfilling a last request of his uncle as he handed dad the war bonnet and said it was his uncles wish that my father would keep his prized possession. His friendship was a great thing in his life and he wanted my father to always look on this war bonnet and remember the good times they had together.

As my father started to face his own last days on this earth he gave his prized possession to me. And if I ever get married I will pass this down in my family. I asked Cindy if she would mind if I at least took a picture of it and she told me she didn't mind as long as I never told anyone where I had found it. I promised her that I would honor her wishes. A full war bonnet in the shape this one was in would be worth a great deal of money today. But I think she realized I could be trusted.

As I was looking at the other Items in the room she softly asked me if I would like to have a cup of coffee with her, of course I said "I would love to," anything to be with her longer. As she walked over to a small counter in the corner of the room it was then that I noticed the coffee maker for the first time. She poured us both a cup and brought them back to the table Along with some cookies from a cookie jar in the shape of a country cottage.

"Well then William just what do you do for a living?" I smiled and told her that I was in town looking for some property for the company I worked for, We wanted to expand our factory into another area, we make play ground equipment for parks and schools and we were looking for a new base of operation For tax reasons, and also we needed a city that had a larger work force that we could draw from.

Cindy smiled and said "this is a nice community and It would probably fit your needs," if you would like I could introduce you to a few of the city leaders and business folks, Well yes I would like that very much you are so kind as to offer. Cindy was straightforward and I liked that in a person, she added that if we brought more jobs to the area it would be helpful to her shop as well.

"Cindy if I might be so forward are you married or have a boyfriend," she laughed at my awkwardness and replied "no not married but I do have a man that I am seeing on a regular basis but Its not as serious as I think he would like it to be."

"Well if you would like to I would love to ask you to have dinner with me."

She smiled that warm smile of hers and said that she would enjoy that, and as this was Fri she would be free this evening if that worked for me. Hell I would have made it work no matter what. We agreed on my picking her up at seven, I finished my coffee and told her I was looking forward to this evening.

After retuning to my hotel I approached the concierge and asked him to make reservations at a nice restaurant in the city. He informed me that would be no problem and if I would like he would arrange for the hotels limousine to be at my service for the evening. I thanked him and told him that would be great.

I didn't feel it was necessary when I was with Cindy earlier to tell her that I not only worked for the company but in fact I was the owner and president of the playground equipment company and that we were a multi million dollar company.

The Limo pulled up in front of Cindy's shop at exactly seven pm, I went to the door and was taken back by the beauty that was standing in the doorway waiting for me. Cindy looked from me to the Limo and asked what's this, I simply answered "it is just what a lady like yourself deserves." She smiled up at me and took my arm as I escorted her to the Limo, The driver held the door and waited until we were both in before he closed the door and went around the car and entered the drivers seat.

The restaurant was very comfortable and the table was in a corner of the room allowing us complete privacy, I ordered a bottle of white wine and after it was brought to the table I asked the waiter to give us a little more time to look at the menus.

"Do you have any idea what you would like," She smiled and said "not really what would you suggest."

"Well I think I am going to have the New York steak and shrimp." Cindy nodded her head and said "that sounds wonderful I think I will join you and have the same thing." It was a wonderful Dinner, the food was excellent and the waiter was very attentive.

"Well my dear the night is still young would you like to join me in a long ride through the country?"

"yes I would like that very much" Cindy said with that wonderful smile of hers. I helped her settle in the back of the Limo then I asked the driver to take us on a drive, anywhere to his choosing,

I was new here and did not know the country. I slipped him a hundred dollar bill and told him at least three or four hours. I climbed into the back of the limo and reached for the bottle of wine in the Cabinet grabbing two glass's, I poured one for each of us then settled back in the seat and began asking questions

About what she enjoyed and liked to do and where she wanted to go in her life, I'm worried that I came across as a bit of a schoolboy to her, because I was sure feeling like one. But she simply just leaned back into my arms and began talking, She always wanted to be able to travel and that was her biggest wish to be able to see the things that she now just gets to see on the television.

Then it happened completely out of the blue the Limo swerved hard to the side of the road the tires were screaming as the car came to a stop, Cindy spilled her drink all over the front of her dress and mine mostly went on the cars floor. "What the hell happened" I yelled to the driver?

He looked back after putting the window to the back seat down, "I'm so sorry he said is everyone O.K.?"

"Yes were fine but what happened?"

"It was a deer sir it came out of the trees and bolted right across in front of us. I'm very sorry,"

"well hell that's o.k. No one got hurt and the deer's still alive, so no harm done lets just go on and enjoy the rest of the night,"

The driver raised the privacy window and pulled the car back onto the road. I reached for a towel in the drawer below the bar and handed it to Cindy so she could wipe away the wine that spilled on her dress. I asked her if she was ok and then we both began to laugh at the fact that she was really soaked.

She laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes, it was then that she turned a little and leaned into me and kissed me. I responded to her kiss, my heart pounding and my mind racing, my lips were pressed into hers with a sudden desire that I have never felt before.

I pulled away and looked her in the eyes and said I'm sorry I did not mean to, but that's as far as I got. Her hands reached out and begun unbuttoning my shirt. I pulled back a little and pulled off my jacket, she had my shirt completely undone now and was pushing it back off my shoulders.

She leaned forward and began to kiss at my chest her tongue running here and there finally stopping at my right nipple she run little patterns around it, and gently began to nibble on it, she slowly moved from one to the other. My mind was racing at this point as I reached out and found the zipper in the back of her dress.

I found very soon that she was not wearing a Bra under her dress; Her breasts were beautiful they were a large c at least but they did not sag at all, her nipples were long, I could not wait to suck one into my lips. My lips parted and I gently sucked her right nipple into my mouth I rolled it around with my tongue, I have always had a fascination with long nipples and hers were perfect.

She then pushed me back in the seat and reached out and undid the button on my pants then she proceeded to slip my zipper down, I raised my hips up a little and she pulled my pants down and pulled them off my legs, she then pushed my shorts down and bent forward and then I felt her soft lips kissing at my thighs and her tongue trailing wetly from one place to another. At this point I was rock hard.

She looked up into my eyes and smiled and then leaned forward and started licking from the bottom of my shaft to the tip, her tongue was darting here and there, her hand was under my balls gently rubbing them with her fingers, then she open her mouth and took my cock into her lips her head started moving up and down gently sucking and her tongue was running around the under side of my cock, I knew I would not last that long as it had been awhile and what she was doing was driving me nuts.

She seamed to know exactly where to run her tongue, her sucking started to get more intensified and I felt the cum starting to build up in my balls I touched her head and told her she better pull away because I was going to explode any second, she just simply stopped sucking and just left her lips around the head of my cock and used her tongue to lick at the under side of my shaft, her hand was gently squeezing my balls and then I could not hold out any longer my hips raised up off the seat and I shot load after load into her waiting mouth.

She sucked my juices into her throat, swallowing as fast as she could, she took all my cum not spilling a drop. She then moved up beside me and looked me in the eyes and swallowed. It was for me the most erotic thing, she was telling me in this way she cared. I know that sounds silly but fuck it drove me wild.

I leaned forward and kissed her and pushed my tongue past her lips, I could taste the flavor of my own cum still lingering in her mouth, I gently pushed her back on the seat and crawled down on the floor of the Limo. Nice to have all this room to move around, I with her help removed the rest of her cloths

I was amazed when her body was reveled to me. She had the body that the women always seam to have in my dreams I began kissing her feet and running my lips slowly up her legs. I wanted to drive her as nuts as she drove me, her legs split apart slightly and I began to kiss the inside of her thighs.

My left hand was under her calf rubbing slowly up and down as my other hand was kneading her right breast, rolling that wonderful long nipple in my fingertips. I could smell the sweetness of her pussy just inches from my nose She was moaning softly as my tongue was getting closer to her pussy, I then moved both my hands to her hips and lifted her gently closer to my waiting mouth. I slipped my tongue into her slit and found her clit and it was aroused and hard, I flicked my tongue back and forth over it and she started moaning deeper.

I sucked her little clit into my lips and run my tongue as fast as I could over it as I sucked, she was the one that was now going nuts, she starting begging me to please take her, please take me now.

My cock was raging hard again from all her moaning I moved up to her and lifted her legs up over my shoulders she was so wet I entered her easily. I began to slowly rock back and forth moving faster and faster as she was letting me know by digging her heels into my back just how fast to go.

She then starting to scream that she was going to cum so I started to ram into her pussy as hard and deep as I could, she was like a wildcat that had been just caught in a trap she was moving in every direction hers hips were banging against mine with a force I did not think such a small person would have, her nails dugs into my arms and then her release came

"Oh my god, Oh Fuck that feels so good," she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard I pushed into her once more and then just held it as my cock erupted for the second time. She laughed and started to giggle, "I'm still tingling," and then she smiled and said "that was great"

We were both exhausted and I fell back pulling her to the floor with me, we just laid there on the floor of that Limo with a complete stranger sitting in the front seat, Thank goodness for privacy windows, we laid there in each others arms with the biggest smiles on our faces, I felt like a kid in love for the first time

We kissed deeply laying there and I knew in my heart that I had found the one that I wanted to be with forever. She was perfect.

I had the driver then take us back to the hotel, Cindy walked with me to the elevator and we kissed the entire time on the ride up, We walked into the room and I called and had a bottle of champagne sent up and also a platter of assorted fruits, it was just a matter of min's when the knock on the door announced the arrival of the champagne and fruit.

I poured us both a drink and offered Cindy a strawberry; she playfully licked it then sucked it into her mouth She then laughed and announced that she would really love to take a shower.

I told her I had a better Idea; I led her into the next room where she was pleased to find a very large whirlpool tub. I gave her a hug and kissed the back of her neck then I helped her remove her cloths, I held her hand and helped her step into the tub. I started the water then told her I would be right back.

I went into the other room and picked up the bottle of champagne and fruit and returned to the bathroom, Cindy was laying back with her eyes closed, I reached over and turned off the water after it had reached the right level.

I sat the tray of fruit on the side of the whirlpool and poured a small plastic glass with the champagne. I sat it close so that Cindy could reach it, then I took a piece of water melon and touched it to her lips, her tongue darted out and I placed it on her tongue, she sucked the melon into her mouth and the corners of her mouth lifted up into a soft smile and then she moaned softly as the melon dissolved in her mouth.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me then reached out for the Champagne, after taking a small sip she looked up at me and smiled saying "you are to good to me,"

"I replied Sweetheart this is only the start. I would like to treat you like a princess for the rest of your life." She simply just closed her eyes and smiled as she slipped further down into the water.

I stood and removed my cloths then kneeled down at the side of the whirlpool and took a washcloth from the holder; I wet the cloth and slowly started to wipe it across her forehead slowly moving it further down and under her chin. Her breasts were still sticking out of the water and I just could not stop admiring the look of them.

Her breasts were so firm and stood up and away from her body, no sag to her breasts at all, but still I think the thing I admired the most were the nipples, they were a soft pink color not dark like most, and the length was what really got me.

They were the perfect size to suck into your mouth. I continued to run the wash cloth over her body and I helped her to sit up just a little so I could wash her back, I took lots of time doing this because I really wanted her to be completely relaxed and to enjoy all that was happening to her.

I then helped her to lay back against the tub as I moved to her chest with the cloth. I washed her breasts making sure to take my time I knew later I would be washing them again with my tongue. I moved the cloth down between her legs, and gently washed the outside of her pussy, I moved my hand back and forth between her pussy lips.

I could see that her chest was raising and her breathing was starting to get more intense as I moved the washcloth a little harder over her mound. I let the cloth fall from my hand and I slipped a finger into her pussy and I slowly caressed her clit.

She began to arch her back just slightly and again a low moan was building in her throat I leaned forward over the tub and took one of her nipples in my teeth, I bit down very gently and then sucked it into my lips, my tongue was swirling the nipple around and around. I increased the pressure with my finger on her clit and I slipped another finger in to her hot pussy, I pushed my thumb into her and then rolled her clit back and forth between it and my fingers, she was totally lost to the feeling now her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was moaning over and over.

My mouth was switching back and forth between her nipples. Then I could hear the start of a small scream building in her throat, then it hit and hard, her legs clamped together squeezing my fingers inside her pussy as she reached an orgasm. I held her like that for a few seconds and then let her lay back against the wall of the tub, she was totally spent, and I smiled as knew that I was falling totally in love with this angel from a little native American shop, that I had been lucky enough to walk into.