That's Not Right

Story Info
Sexy game on the shock jock show.
5.2k words
4.32
10.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
458 Followers

Note: If you think this bears a strong resemblance to the program of a well-known shock jock - well of course it does! I think it is improved and enhanced for Literotica.

*****

I came into the house after my date. Of course my panties were wet and my clit was still tingling after our session in the car saying goodbye. I was amazed to see Mom sitting there, waiting for me, like she used to do when I was in High School. She had that look on her face that probably meant a long discussion.

"Hi, Baby," she said. She hasn't called me that for a long time. I waited for it. "Guess what? I signed us up for a game show!"

"OMG!" I said. "On TV?"

"Uh, no ..." she replied. "On the radio."

"Wow, I didn't know they still had game shows on the radio."

"Well, yes ... and we really need the money. We can win $10,000!"

"Cool! What is the show?"

"Well..." Mom said, "Do you know The Howie Steng show on ZM?"

"What? The Shock Jock? That guy is a sleazeball!" I answered.

"Now, he is not so bad as that. And $10,000 is a lot of money, you know. We really need it ..."

"I know we do. What is the game?"

"Um ... it is called That's Not Right, or something like that..."

"Mom! I heard that show! He had brothers taking off their sister's clothes! Are you kidding me? You want me to get naked on his show?"

"Well, we might win. Only the losers get naked."

"Ha! That guy tries to get everybody naked ... and then he asks them to do ... things!"

"Well, we don't have to do ... things. We just have to play to win that 10 Grand! I really need you to do this."

I was sort of pleased at having Mom over a barrel. And I was actually intrigued by the idea of stripping in a studio full of people. But I teased her a little longer. Then I reluctantly agreed to do the show. That's how I found myself standing behind a microphone being questioned by the shock jock.

There were three pairs of contestants: me and Mom; a father and daughter team, Fred and Margie; and believe it or not a mother and son, Clare and Tony. This was a little different than previous shows he had done. I figured it was going to be interesting.

"So, Allie," Howie asked, "What is your bra size?" Right off the bat it was getting embarrassing.

I answered, "I wear a 38D, Howie." I had on a low cut red top and I knew my cleavage was impressive in it.

"Wow!" he said. "I can't wait to see those."

Robin, his girl Friday, said, "You only get to if they lose, you know."

"Yeah," Howie said. "Are you smart, Allie?"

"I think so. I don't plan to get naked here, anyhow."

"Stormy, do you agree with that?" asked Howie.

"I sure do, Howie. We are going to watch these other teams strip and we will go home with the money." Mom was seldom embarrassed by anything. "My 36C's are staying covered. Sorry." Mom had on a semi see through white top and her skimpy black bra was partly visible through it.

"Well, we will see," said the shock jock. "Fred, have you considered the possibility that you will be taking your daughter's bra off soon?"

Fred, a tall good looking guy, but balding slightly, turned red at that one. "Well, yeah, we have discussed it."

"It makes you nervous, huh?" said the host. "Margie, are you ready for that to happen."

"I hope not!" the daughter said. "Only my boyfriend gets to do that, and Daddy doesn't approve then!" She was an ash blonde of medium height, with nice boobs but not as big as mine. Her miniskirt showed off a good pair of legs, though.

Howie gave a nasty laugh. He turned to the last team. "Tony, are you looking forward to getting your opponents naked?"

Tony was tall, thin, and good looking and had a mass of blond curls. I could go for him. I checked out the bulge in his jeans and speculated on him losing this game. He answered Howie, "Not just the girls but the moms too!"

"Hmmm. Including your Mom?"

"Well, no, not her!" Tony blushed.

Clare broke in, "Well, I have seen Tony naked enough times. I powdered his little bottom 18 years ago!" Robin laughed at that one. So did Mom and I.

"Ok," Howie said, "let's start the questions. Each person has four items to take off, and if the team misses questions they will take turns losing an item, and their partner will take it off them."

All the contestants gulped and looked brave at that. Then the questions began.

You would think the questions would be burned in my mind, but what with the earphones on and the bright lights and being nervous the truth is I can't remember them at all. I only remember Howie tossing a question at Mom and me first, and my sinking feeling when the damn buzzer went off.

"OK," Howie announced, "One of you loses clothing. You get to choose - who goes first?"

Mom is brash, and she immediately said, "I will be the first one." She started to unbutton her blouse.

"Nope," the host said. "Allie gets to undress her Mom."

I knew that was the rule, but my fingers were shaking as I undid the buttons. I slipped her blouse over her shoulders, showing her skimpy black lace bra and a lot of her boobs above it.

"How does it feel, undressing your Mom in front of these people?" Howie demanded.

"Um, sort of weird," I said.

"Well, Mom, you have a very nice pair there."

"Thanks, Howie," Mom said, tossing her shoulders back and sticking her boobs out with her hands on her hips.

"I guess you like them, too," he commented. "Allie, what do you think of your Mom's boobs?"

"They are very nice," I replied.

"Nice?" asked Howie. "They are spectacular."

Mom liked that, and she wiggled her chest proudly.

Then it was the next team's turn. I was really disappointed that Fred answered the question right.

It moved on to the last team.

Tony popped right out with an answer to the question, and Clare moaned with dismay when the buzzer showed him he was wrong.

"OK," Howie said, "which of you strips?"

Tony grimaced and said, "I got it wrong so I guess I do."

Clare looked at him ruefully, and unbuttoned his shirt. He had on a thin t-shirt underneath. He was skinny and his arms were thin but I was still getting a good look at him.

Then it was back to us. I really thought I had the answer right but that buzzer made its terrible noise. I knew that meant that I lost my shirt.

"Go ahead, Mom," Howie said. As Mom pulled my shirt up over my head, revealing my white bra under it, he asked, "What does it feel like to show your daughter's bra off?"

"Howie, I bought her first training bra. It does not embarrass me," Mom quipped.

"Well, I am not sure who has a nicer pair, you or her," said that shock jock. "Hers are a little bigger, and whiter, but yours have a great shape."

I felt embarrassed and complimented at the same time. I didn't know quite what to do. Finally I imitated Mom, put my hands on my hips and stuck them out, trying to look proud and not scared. We were not doing so well in this contest so far, and I really didn't want to wind up naked here on this stage.

I was glad that Fred and Margie missed their question. "Aw, go ahead, dear," Fred said, and his daughter stripped off his shirt and tie, leaving him in a sleeveless undershirt. He was getting a bit flabby but still a pretty good looking man. After a few remarks from Howie, he moved on to Tony and Clare.

This time Clare was the one who tried to answer, and got buzzed. Tony looked really shy, but he unbuttoned his mother's blouse and slid it off her shoulders. She had small tits and was wearing a silk bra that allowed her nipples to show pretty well. "Tony, do you like looking at your Mom's tits?" asked the host.

Tony shuffled his feet and mumbled, "Not really."

Robin popped in her opinion. "All boys like looking at tits, no matter who's they are!" Tony turned bright red at that one. I looked at his crotch and thought the bulge in his pants was getting bigger. I figured he was getting a hardon. I made sure to bend over toward him to give him a look at my boobs over my bra. I saw him stare at them, and then look quickly away. I figured if we missed a couple more questions he would get a better show. I was sort of embarrassed at the realization that I was turned on by that idea.

The turn was back to us. I winced at the buzzer again. Howie said, "Ok, who gets stripped this time?"

I was amazed to hear myself say, "Come on, Mom. You can take my shorts off." I had on a pair of little yellow shorts, and as Mom unbuttoned them I thought, "Well, here goes!"

Mom pulled the shorts down over my ankles and I stood there in my thong panties. They are of soft white silk and I knew they outlined my pussy in front. I just hoped they did not have a wet spot, because I knew I was getting excited.

"Wow," said Howie. At least he was appreciative. "Are those thongs?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Turn around, let us see them," he insisted.

Well, I took a deep breath and thought I might as well make the best of this. So I slowly spun around and wiggled my ass. I knew that the thong split my cheeks and was barely there. Even if I am skinny I think I have a cute ass. Howie did too, I guess. He gave a low whistle and said, "Cute!" Knowing I had my back to him I grinned, and then I saw the sound guy in front of me grinning back, so I quickly turned around.

The questions moved on. Fred and Margie lost, and her Daddy took off her sweater, revealing some nice tits in a lacy white bra. They were not as big as mine though.

I was disappointed that Tony got the next question right. He popped off with a smart remark that he was ready for some more female skin, and I determined not to give him any!

Sure enough, we got our question right so Mom got to keep her slacks on. The questions moved to Fred and Margie, who missed. They looked at each other, and then she took off her father's undershirt, leaving him bare chested. He had that little line of hair running down from his belly button that I always think is promising in a man.

Clare and Tony thought a long time over their question, but missed it. Tony looked at his Mom and she peeled off his t-shirt. He was very white under his clothes, and looked very vulnerable without his shirt. I like that in a guy too. I flashed him a smile and he caught it and returned it quickly.

Now it was back to us. My heart was in my throat because things were getting dicey here. If Mom's slacks went, the next round could be a big show for one of us. I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard the question and was able to answer it right.

It passed on to Fred and Margie. She moaned when they lost, and Fred slowly removed her black miniskirt. Underneath her had pink French cut panties, not as revealing as mine, but slightly transparent. Howie commented, "Nice panties. Dad, how do you feel seeing your daughter standing there in her bra and panties?"

Fred grimaced. "Not so good, Howie."

"Well, you took off her skirt," Howie said. "Margie, do a spin so we can see how you look in those little pink ones."

Margie blushed, but then she slowly turned around. The semitransparent panties were low cut and high cut, so her little butt was barely covered and the split between the moons was clearly outlined. It was a nice butt. I wondered if mine was better?

Clare and Tony were next and to my delight they missed. Tony blushed down to the roots of his blond hair as he unzipped his mom's ski pants and pulled them down. Clare had on pure white panties. I thought they looked like old lady drawers. Tony turned away and did not want to look at his mother's bra and panties.

Of course Howie had to jump on that. "Tony, don't you want to see your mom's panties? How did you feel taking her pants off?"

Tony muttered, "Embarrassed, Howie."

"Come on," Howie chuckled. "A young fellow like you must think all the time of getting into a girl's pants!"

Tony turned entirely away at that. Clare reached out and patted him on his bare back. "It's OK, Tony," she said. "I knew this might happen."

Things were getting interesting now. It was our turn again, and I sank into the ground when we missed. I looked at Mom, and she just gestured to the snap on her slacks. I opened it and pulled them down. I saw to my surprise that she was wearing skimpy black panties that were almost totally transparent, only having a little patch of lace in the crotch. They were even more revealing than my thong. Above the lacy crotch I could see the top of her patch of pubic hair. She wasn't even shaved!

Stormy stepped out of her pants, and raised her hands over her head to spin around and show off her ass. For her age her ass is pretty good. Howie whistled, and said, "How do you keep that ass so tight, Mom? Wait, I guess I know ..."

Mom just smiled back at him, and I blushed. Now Mom and I were both in bra and panties. The next round, somebody was going to be showing off a lot! I hoped one of the other women would show their boobs first. It would be doubly embarrassing to be the first one.

Fred and Margie were up. He had pants and underwear on, and she was in bra and pants. I prayed that her bra would go next, before mine. I was happy they missed the question. But Fred said, "OK, I guess I lose my pants. Go ahead, dear."

Margie loosened his belt, unsnapped his pants, and pulled down the zipper. Then she worked them over his hips. He was wearing red boxers under them. He sort of held the pants in front of his crotch.

Howie said, "None of that. Margie, take those pants and throw them on the pile behind you."

Margie complied and we all could see that Fred was semi-hard under his boxers. "Enjoying this, Fred?" Robin teased. "I told you all men like tits. Fred, most of the women are going to be topless soon. Excited?"

Fred blushed, but he let his cock push out the front of his boxers.

Then it moved to Tony and Clare. They missed too. I watched to see what it would be, Clare's bra or Tony's jeans. The looked at each other. Tony shrugged. His Mom pulled down his jeans and let them drop to the floor. Her ass was outlined in her white panties as she bent to pick them up.

Tony had on tight briefs, and it was very clear that he was a lot more than semi-hard under them. He put his hand in front of his fly, but his Mom grabbed it and raised it over his head. His cock stood out hard and stiff in front of him, pressing on the briefs.

"Mom, are you proud of that?" Howie asked.

"Well, we might as well show off the family assets," she said. With a smirk on her face, she added, "He takes after his father." Robin laughed at that.

Our turn again. I realized that we had to get this right, or show some titties. We would be the first after all if we missed. The question was a hard one. Mom finally made a guess, and that damn buzzer went off. I looked down at the ground, and then at Mom. She swallowed hard, and then turned her back to me and said, "Unclasp it, dear."

Here I was removing my own mother's bra. My fingers fumbled at the clasp, but I finally got it open. Mom turned around, holding the bra over her big boobs. I reached out to it, and slowly pulled it off. Mom held her arm over her tits. She could not cover them all, but the nipples were not showing yet. I heard clapping behind her, from that sound guy I figured. She took a deep breath, and dropped her hands down and put them on her hips.

Her naked boobs stood out big and proud. I could see that her nipples were standing out, and knew she was being turned on by this. I was feeling it highly exciting myself, and thought of the next question which might put my boobs out there. I felt my pussy juices flowing with anticipation. I thought, "I am ready to do this!"

"Wow!" exclaimed Howie. "Those are beautiful. Mom, for your age they really look good. Allie, don't you think so?"

I gave Mom's tits a nice looking over. "You are right. She keeps them in good shape." Mom dimpled at that and gave them a bit of a shake.

So with Mom standing next to me topless, the show went on. I was still hoping to see some more tits before I had to bare mine. I was in luck. Margie and Fred missed their question.

"OK, Fred," the host goaded. "Time for your daughter's tits to come out of that bra. Do the honors, sir."

Fred sort of gulped, but Margie turned around and raised her arms. He opened the clasp, and slid the bra up. She brought it over her head and draped it back over her shoulder. Her father took it, and tossed it on the pile. She stood there a moment, naked above those little pink panties. Then slowly she turned around, showing just a bit of titty at a time, until she was facing the host with her white boobs. The nipples were dark pink, and they were as hard as my Mom's were. I could tell that all the women in the game were excited now.

The turn passed to Clare and Tony. They got it right! Oh, well, there were still two pairs of naked tits and mine were still in my bra. I wanted them to stay that way,

I thought hard before answering our question. I was sure I had it right. Howie looked at me for a hard minute, and then he buzzed me out! I turned red with embarrassment ...or was it that I turned hot with excitement? I was not sure.

Mom reached for my bra. She put her hands behind my back to unsnap it. When I felt the cups go loose, I realized that I was feeling excitement. Suddenly I wanted to show off my boobs. I knew boys loved them, just to look at, to fondle, and to get in their mouths. All the men in the studio were staring so I let them look. I raised my hands over my head and bounced up and down, making my tits bobble nicely.

Howie gave a long whistle. " Mom, you let those puppies loose. How do you like to see your daughter's boobs bounce?"

Mom chuckled, and bounced up and down herself, so her boobs joggled too. Robin gave out a guffaw. So now we were both topless, as was Margie, and the two males were down to their underwear. More stuff was coming out this round.

Fred and Margie missed their question. They looked at each other. Fred nodded at her, and she reached out for the waistband of his boxers. He turned his back as she pulled them down, showing us his bare butt. But then he deliberately turned around, putting his hands on his hips. His shaft stuck out in front of him straight and hard from a nest of dark pubic hair.

This time it was Robin who whistled. "My God, look at that thing. Fred, I am glad you are on the show!"

Fred blushed, but I saw his cock jump at the compliment. Margie was looking away, but at Robin's remark she turned to her Dad and I saw her eyes widen slightly. Yes, I was impressed too. I knew that my panties were showing a wet spot now.

Clare and Tony missed their question. I was hot to see Tony's stick, but instead Clare let him take off her panties. He just pulled them down quickly, and she made no motion to hide anything. She had a thin brown landing strip pointing to her pussy slit, which glistened with a drop of moisture. She kept her legs close together so that was all we could see.

Back to our team. I didn't want to miss this one. Despite all the displays of nakedness already, I somehow didn't want to get wholly naked on stage. Mom thought she knew the answer to the question and blurted it out. As soon as I heard it I knew she was wrong, even before the buzzer.

"Oh, Goddess," she said. Mom is a Wiccan at heart. "Oh, well, I work sky clad in the coven. Go ahead, Allie."

Howie said, "What do you think of showing your Mom naked, Allie?"

I gulped. "Well, she said she knew this could happen, Howie." I reached out and pulled down her panties. I knew as I bent to take them off her that I was showing my big boobs swinging down, and my almost bare ass sticking out. She stepped out of the panties, raising her leg so her pussy spread open under her groomed pubic hair. I heard the sound pervert behind us whistle softly.

So Tony, Margie, and I were the last ones with our undies on. This round should tell the tale. Fred thought hard over their question, but goofed it. He looked at Margie, and then slowly pulled her panties off. She had a clean shaven pubic mound, and her pink pussy lips opened slightly under it. I realized she was excited by her nudity just as I was.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
458 Followers
12