That's Snow Biz!

Story Info
Unexpected company at mountain retreat leads to monkey biz!
28.8k words
4.19
23.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's ed. notes:

Thank you to my readers. I am humbled by the responses I have already received. I hope you will enjoy this latest installment. It is one of my longest stories but filled with erotic content.

To new readers: All my stories are long, this one especially so, with most of the hot sex in later chapters, but I think worth the wait.

This story can stand alone but is not meant to. It is a sequel to "Beach Blanket Bingo." The theme and main characters are developed there. I strongly recommend that story first.

Introductions are repeated here to refresh memories and provide continuity.

Please enjoy.

*****

PROLOGUE

We have a small chain of boutique women's stores in the Southwest. It's a tough business but we are very successful, because we work our butts off. So, come hell or high water, twice a year, we take two weeks off - two in late spring, at my lake house, and two in late fall, at Gus' mountain cabin. We vacation at those particular times to take advantage of the off-seasons.

We are Jake (Jacob) and Maria, and our business partners and best friends, Gus (Agostinho) and Jen (Jennifer). This story is about our fall vacation which normally takes place in mid-October. This year, we delayed it twice because of business commitments, but finally in late November, we were able to get away for our retreat.

I was really looking forward to a relaxing, uneventful two weeks off. The year had been very demanding. I felt 10 years older and was starting to look my age. I needed rest. We all did.

Well, we don't always get what we want.

But, like Mick says, "If you try sometimes...you get what you nee-eed!"

INTRODUCTIONS

I'm Jake, 46, and my beautiful Maria is 42. We've been married 17 years. Our partners, Gus, 46, and Jen, 38, have been married almost 13. Neither couple has children - not by choice. From a rare virus, I suffered a severe fever as a teen that fried my gonads, and Gus' wife is unable to carry to term.

Gus and I have been best friends since eighth grade. We met when he kept to two toughs from pounding me into a puddle. He's been my rescuer on more than one occasion. I'm not a rowdy or a hot head; I just won't be bullied or pushed and sometimes that leads to confrontation. Anyway, we've made a great team ever since - I helped him get laid in high school and college, and he helped me not get beat to death.

And we have been able to be very successful in business and remain the best of friends because we have unconditional respect for each other and we are good at different things. So, we don't piss in each other's rice bowl, or more delicately put, we never interfere in each other's part of the business.

I am Jack, 6'-2" and 200 pounds with an overall medium build and moderately broad shoulders and chest. I have good muscle definition and a fairly flat stomach. As an avid runner, my best physical attributes are my legs and ass. My wife says I have the best looking ass she's ever seen on a man. I'm not sure how many men's asses she has seen, afraid to ask, but I'll go with what she says.

I have a medium complexion and light brown hair, which is beginning to grey at the temples. I wear it conservatively - just off the ears and collar and long enough on top to comb back. My wife says I am very handsome and thinks my steel-blue eyes are sexy. Who am I to argue? I never had trouble finding female companionship, but never had to beat them off with a stick either.

Maria is a statuesque 5'-10" and 150 pounds with a voluptuous, shapely body. Her measurements are 40-28-38. She is full figured, but her body is firm with only the requisite body fat for her build. Her buttocks are full, firm and round and lovely to watch when she walks. Her full, size D breasts have only moderate declination and hold their large shape well, much better than most women her age with large breasts. And as beautiful as her breasts and ass are, they are not her best physical feature - that would be her long, sleek, finely muscled legs - the result of being a collegiate swimmer.

Her wavy, dark brown hair is always worn down or in a long, loose braid and hangs to the rise of her derriere. She has a strikingly beautiful face with large, brown eyes, full lips and a long, elegant nose, and reminds me of Sophia Loren. (If not familiar, Google her. Maria is a softer, prettier version of Sophia, in my humble opinion.) With her olive complexion (Mediterranean heritage) and her long, curvaceous lines and beautiful face, Maria is drop-dead gorgeous - no exaggeration, at all, period. Men are inextricably drawn to her sultry good looks and statuesque form. Not surprisingly, women, especially wives, are not always so readily "drawn" to her.

OUR PARTNERS:

Gus is 5'-10" and 230 pounds. He's a hairy bulldozer with a head stuck on top. He is not a particularly good-looking man, but again, we will go with my wife's appraisal, "He has rugged, masculine looks and a natural charisma that give him a certain appeal." Gus does have charisma, loads of it, and it has helped us in business. When he wants, he can charm the pants off people - and the money right out of their wallets. He is powerfully built, big-chested with expansive shoulders, clubs for arms, and though he is thick in the waist and lower torso, he is not fat. He is dark-haired and swarthy and is of Portuguese ancestry. He combs his slightly thinning, wavy black hair straight back.

Neither of us wears facial hair. I had a dapper beard and mustache until a few years ago, but everything started turning gray and really aged me. I am vain enough that it bothered me so it all came off. Gus has to shave - a lot. He can't wear a beard. With an already slightly menacing appearance, a beard makes him look like an axe murderer - and that's not good for business. As it is, his dense, dark stubble gives him a permanent 5 o'clock shadow.

Jen is petite and sexy. At 5'-4" and 110 lbs., she has a slender, athletic physique with a very flat, very firm stomach; firm size-B breasts with just the slightest pout; slender hips; a very firm, medium-sized derriere; and sleek, well-toned legs. Her measurements are 33-23-33.

The delicate features of her pretty face are dominated by her striking, emerald green eyes. She is very fair-skinned with natural auburn hair, worn short, feathered over her ears and half-way down the nape of her neck. And where Maria is sultry, Jen is saucy. In sum, she is a pretty, petite, red-headed nymph who doesn't look a day over 30.

Jen's effect on men - "Man, I'd like to 'nail' that little package!" Oh, and wives never respond well to Jen!

THE STORY

I. THE GREAT ESCAPE

Annie gave me a big soul kiss and hugged the crap out of me. "Now get out of here while you can, and while I'll let you! I don't mind telling you, I'm scared shitless, boss."

I gave her a long, firm hug back and comforted her, "Annie, you have this. You already practically run the place. But don't try to do it all by yourself; lean on Jeff; work as a team. And if anybody gives you trouble, Gus has Jeff prepped for handling the assholes." I released her and held her by the arms. "I have every confidence in you, both of you."

She flashed a brave smile, "Okay, Jake, get out of here, and ask Jen to come see me before she leaves."

I escaped my office with mixed feelings. I was wiped. I needed time off, but felt bad for Annie and Jeff. The expansion we started over a year ago seemed to have taken on a life of its own. We grew fast, and now we had to go big or put the brakes on. We decided to go big. We were setting up for an IPO the first of the year, and the added work, stress and pressure were more than we were prepared for. Last month, Gus and I exchanged words for the first time in our 30-year friendship. We had to have a break. Annie and Jeff, with the help of senior personnel, would have to handle things.

We were outta' here!

On the drive up to Gus and Jen's cabin, we detoured by our lake house to check on things. When we ended up on the back deck, the memories came rushing back. It all seemed like a dream, a wet dream to be sure, but it had been very real, almost too real. It took a while for all of us to come to terms with what happened. (This is where you have to go back and read "Beach Blanket Bingo!") But, amazingly, we worked things out. Nobody slept with anybody else's spouse or employee, or any other combination again. And we all stayed close friends. I don't know, perhaps even closer.

The most difficult part for me was my relationship with Annie. As my executive assistant, she and I are constantly together, and before last vacation, we had a great, professional relationship. After having slept together at the lake house though, I don't think either of us was sure how we were going to reestablish that professional relationship. But, for the sake of the company, we had to continue to work well together, and in a very strange way, Annie resolved our relationship issues.

Flashback

Our first week back from that spring vacation, Annie and I were both awkward and careful around each other, being as platonic as two people can be. However, on our first Friday as we were leaving work, I started to give Annie a hug, but caught myself and awkwardly stuck my hand out and shook hers and thanked her for all her hard work. Without skipping a beat, she wrapped herself around me, pulled my head down and enveloped my lips with hers and kissed me like we were lovers. (Oh, well, yeah.)

She broke the kiss and said, "Thanks Boss. See you Monday," and walked out of the office ahead of me, leaving me standing there with a boner, watching her fabulous ass gyrate in the snug A-line dress she was wearing.

From then on, our professional relationship was intact. We worked all week without as much as a flirtatious remark. On Friday evening, we would make out like teenagers and then leave for home.

I totally did not understand this. So I told my wife to see what she thought of it.

She asked, "Interesting arrangement. She initiated this?"

"Yes."

"Well, seems like it works well, and I guess it works well for me, too," she replied with a light chuckle.

"What, how does it work well for you?" I asked, puzzled.

"Oh, come on honey. Really? Friday nights, when you get home, you're hornier than a hound dog! You've been screwing my brains out before we even have dinner. I've adjusted my routine to it. Haven't you noticed? On Fridays, I'm fresh out of the shower when you get home, or just coming out of the pool?"

I stood there, absorbing, remembering...oh, duh.

"You are without a doubt the smartest person I know, but sometimes you are, um, you are 'guy stupid.' No wonder I had so much trouble getting you to ask me out that first time."

"Huh? I know it took a little for me to work up the courage. But, I really didn't realize you were that interested in me. You seemed a little aloof, kind of avoided me..."

"Oh, good grief, I was just intimidated by you. You were the big man on campus. You had all those chippies hanging on you. Professors invited you to their homes."

"You were intimidated? Hell, I thought you were a 'goddess' and that you wouldn't be interested in a regular-looking schmuck like me."

"Well, good thing I pursued you."

I was really confused, "You pursued me?"

She spelled it out for me, "Every chance I got, I tried to get in your line of sight and look desirable or cute, do something 'alluring' just hoping you would notice me and ask me out. Do you remember the party at the park your senior year. You came with that blond Miss America look-alike, Vanessa-whatever? I saw you by yourself for a moment, walking in my direction. I turned away from you and bent straight over like I was picking up something?"

"I remember that! You had on an aqua-blue peasant blouse and a pair of tight, white shorts. I almost got a boner on the spot," I laughed. Then it all came back - all the times I saw her around. I thought I had pursued her?

She laughed, "I figured if sticking my ass in your face didn't get your attention, it was a lost cause."

"Babe, it wasn't your ass that got my attention. It was those gorgeous, long bronzed legs of yours. Damn, we need to have sex!"

Back to the story

II. THE MOUNTAIN CABIN

After we finished checking out the lake house and finding everything in good order, except Gus, we returned to the vehicles.

Gus was in a sour mood and grousing, "Damn, feels like snow. We don't need no damned snow!"

It was unseasonably cool. It was early afternoon and already down to 45 degrees and we had almost 4,000 more feet in elevation to climb. It was going to be rather brisk at the cabin.

"Not going to snow, Gus. It doesn't snow here until January," I asserted.

The women both remarked that wouldn't it be cool if we got snow.

"I don't like snow. That's why I live in the damn desert!" Gus griped.

"Well, then why do you have a cabin in the mountains?" Jen joked.

"Cause I like the mountains, just not when they got fuckin' snow on 'em."

Gus grew up in Wisconsin, in a small town on the lake, north of Green Bay. They were very poor, and he confided that, as a kid, he could never remembering being warm in the winter.

When his mother died, he came to live with an aunt in San Diego and swore he would never live in the cold again.

As we headed up the mountain towards the cabin, the wind was blowing debris across the road. It had certainly picked up since we left the lake house. At close to 6,000 feet in elevation, Gus' cabin is well above the snow line, which is one of the reasons we usually come here in early fall. The cabin sits on 40 acres of pristine alpine forest and is backed against Forest Service land - no future development, no neighbors - exactly why he bought it. It is also definitely off the grid - no electricity, no phone, no cell towers, no indoor plumbing.

Just kidding.

The house has a low-flow well which feeds into a large storage tank up the hill behind the cabin. The water is then gravity fed to the house plumbing and works quite well.

A 20 kilowatt, whole-house generator supplies electricity, and a propane tank fuels the generator. The house is all-electric except for a gas grill and a gas starter-burner in the big fireplace. The place has all the comforts of home and then some. When we bought it (officially the company owns it - tax write-offs you know), it was an abandoned project started by a wealthy man who died before finishing it and his young widow had no interest in it. We got it for a song, relatively speaking.

Cabin is a bit of a misnomer. It is a damn big chalet - three large floors worth. The ground floor includes: The entry and vestibule and small half-bath; a heated four-car garage; a general-purpose workshop; a sports equipment room with canoes and a bunch of other goodies; and an old-fashioned larder/wine cellar which is dug into the mountainside and is a constant 50-ish degrees.

The second and main floor of the massive A-frame structure contains the common areas: A huge living room in front with a 10-foot high glass wall that looks across a massive covered deck to the valley below; followed by a very large, spiral staircase that defines the center of the floor and the house; behind the staircase is a large, open-plan dining room; and behind that, the fully equipped chef's kitchen with a walk-in refrigerator and freezer, all located along the back wall. The main floor also features a large walk-in pantry and a powder room.

The top floor is, of course, where the bedrooms are located, both of them. Yes, this 7,000 square-foot structure, including the heated first floor with garage, has only two bedrooms.

But the important thing is - we only need two - one for each couple to "play" in. Peachy, huh!

We pulled into the currently freezing garage and shut the doors. The women and I started lugging our stuff up the stairs and getting situated. (The one thing the rich bastard didn't think of was an elevator - the three floors are each 12-feet high, making long staircases.) While we pack-muled it, Gus got the generator going and all the utilities working. The water is kept off year-round to protect from freezing and leaks and the well has to be started up and the water tank filled. The large house took about two hours to get warm. In the meantime, I got a fire going in the fireplace and Jen and Maria started unpacking.

After we had things put away, we settled in front of the huge, circular fireplace and drank brandy-laced coffee and decompressed - except Gus. He was standing in front of the big windows and grumbling, "Big fuckin' snow storm comin'; I can feel it."

Jen got tired of listening to him and got up, walked over and stood beside him, her reflection next to his in the glass. Off to the right of them you could see the last of the sun's rays glancing across the valley as shadow settled on the mountainside...

Breathtaking.

Jen didn't say a word to Gus who was still grumbling and sipping his spiked coffee. Instead she pulled her sweater over her head. Next she peeled off her silk turtleneck, freeing her lovely white breasts and pert pink nipples. Then she slid her pants down, hooking her panties with her thumbs as she went. She was bent straight forward toward the window, displaying her gorgeous tight buttocks and cute little twat...

Breathtaking.

Jen straightened up and just stood there, saying nothing, looking out at the view until Gus finally noticed the reflection of her naked form next to him. He turned, looked at her, paused, turned, looked at us, and casually turned back to Jen and asked, "Uh, here, now?"

She punched him in the arm, "No dumbass, upstairs, let's go!"

"Yeah right. Fuck the snow." With that he scooped her up and headed up the broad, spiral staircase that ended in the ante area between the two bedrooms.

We take turns with the front and back bedrooms - first week, one couple - second week, other couple. The front bedroom, which is considered the "master," has a floor to ceiling view of the mountains and valleys stretching out below and has a large, open deck. The back bedroom has a view of trees - lots of trees.

Flashback

I'll never forget our first time at the cabin. Gus and Jen got the front bedroom first. After a week, we switched. Maria and I awoke the first morning to the sun starting its lazy arc across the sky, rays of light beginning to stream in through the big windows. In that light, we both noticed a slew of small hand prints on the window at about 3 feet high. What the hell?

Maria figured it out first. Laughing, she crawled out of bed, giving me one of the views that gets me up and going every morning of my life - her backside - her long, thick, wavy hair hanging down between her broad but very feminine "swimmers" shoulders and down the small of her back to just above the swell of her full, round ass and ultimately followed by the most lovely, long, finely muscled legs you have ever seen.

Swimmers and dancers have the best legs.

Maria casually sauntered up to the window. She looked back over her shoulder at me, turned back to face the window, pulled her long hair over her left shoulder to hang in front, spread her feet apart and bent over at the waist, pointing her fabulous butt at me! Then she placed her hands on the window just above the hand prints that were already there. The blood rushed to my dick so fast I almost passed out!

It hit me. Those were Jen's small hand prints and she put them there when Gus was... Damn, I am incredibly slow sometimes!

123456...8