That's the Breaks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,197 Followers

Jen managed to find reasons to hang around until after 8:30 and I was getting really tired. Mom closed and locked the door as she left, then said "I'll be right back!"

No more than three minutes later she breezed back into the room wearing the sheerest nightgown I had ever seen! "Holy shit mom! That looks SO HOT!"

"It better Rick, because I bought it special for you!" Mom stopped right in front of me and posed seductively, then slowly turned giving me the full 360 while holding the shear cloth out from her body making it that much more see through.

Considering how much fucking and sucking had been going on involving my cock, I was slightly surprised when it shot to attention while mom came to a stop again before me. Her eyes looked to my crotch and she sighed "Now I know that you REALLY like it!" She helped me to my feet and then kissed me passionately, her tongue reaching as deep into my mouth as possible while her hands squeezed my ass cheeks. "I think my man needs to take a pee and then I'm going to tuck you into bed properly!"

Once in the bathroom mom eased my shorts over my pillar letting them drop to the floor and gently held me while I emptied my bladder. Again she dabbed my tip with some TP then said, "There, that should hold you for quite a while. Just step out of your shorts, you won't need them for the rest of the night."

"Um, okay mom, if you say so," I said playing dumb. I sure hoped I knew where this was going! We entered my bedroom and mom helped me lay on my back in the middle of the bed. "Um mom, what are you doing?" I asked as she scooted in next to me with her hand on my inner thigh.

"Oh Rick, I hated to leave you like that last Saturday but I had no choice! I know that a young man has urges and needs that, well, right now you have no way to take care of." Her hand slipped down and started very lightly stroking my half hard cock. "It's been on my mind all week that it just wasn't fair to you. I bought this new gown special for you so that you could see me since I got to see all of you! Now that is fair, right?"

"Ummm."

"Of course it is, silly. And I see you need more of mom's special nursing to help with your 'needs'. I hope you haven't suffered too much this week while I was away!" By then mom was stroking my shaft vigorously as her face slowly moved lower and lower on my body. "Maybe this will help you feel better, my love." With that said mom eased her lips around my tip and slowly took me to the back of her mouth while her tongue went wild slurping all around my shaft!

"Oh god, mom, that feels WONDERFUL! OH GOD YES!" I groaned giving her as much encouragement as I could without being obvious about it.

Mom worked my first four or so inches for about two minutes before she pulled off of me and leaned up to kiss my lips. "I'm doing this for you because I want you to know two things: first that I love you more than anything, and second that I am SO proud of you for going in that house to protect your sister even though the odds were against you!" She started to move back to my cock when suddenly she sat upright and said, "I like how this looks on me, but I think it gets in the way!"

I knew it didn't but when she whipped it over her head and tossed it to the floor I never told her to put it back on. Instead I gasped at her naked beauty and said, "Oh god mom, you are even more beautiful without it! Holy shit, I really wish I could use my hands right now!"

Instantly she leaned down so her tits hung right by my hands and asked, "Does this help? Is this what you had in mind?"

I managed to get each full tit into my hands and pinched her nipples as I gasped "Oh god yes mom! Your tits are incredible! I love you mom!"

"Honey, until I tell you otherwise, I think you should just call me Heather for now. Being called 'mom' doesn't fit real well with the therapy I intend to utilize. Okay son?"

"Sure thing, um, Heather. I think I like that. Heather, you are so gorgeous and your tits are fantastic!" I told her as I continued playing with her dangling fun bags.

The combination of mom's attitude, incredible beauty, the start of the blowjob she had given me, and the chance to maul her firm bare tits in my hands was having a remarkable affect on my balls as I could tell they were churning up another batch of white sauce. Mom dropped her head to my cock once more and once again not only took me into her hot and moist mouth but pushed right on until her nose pressed against my abdomen and her chin rested on my balls.

"Oh god Heather, that feels so good!"

Mom sucked down hard and pulled all the way off with a loud 'pop' before saying, "That is the idea honey! Now just relax and enjoy this. Don't try to hold back or anything, just let it go...um...I mean just let it cum!" She smiled at me before she eased back around me again taking me to the root again before she started bobbing her head on me while her talented tongue worked like mad on my shaft where ever it could reach.

Like I said, my brain was already being overloaded with stimulation so this just added to the fire and in less than ten minutes she was treated to five huge ropes of cum shooting deeply into her mouth and throat. When I was finally finished cumming mom sucked onto me hard and pulled off again, her hand gripping hard around me and staying right with her lips as she pulled off of me. The last dribbles flowed up my cock thanks to her hand's grip so mom happily slurped them up and swallowed them right down.

"See, I told you that gown was in the way!" mom said triumphantly. I gazed on her awesome body as she sat there holding my pulsing shaft thinking just the view was enough to keep me hard. She was slowly stroking and squeezing my cock and then looked at it before saying, "Oh my goodness, it still won't go down!" No shit, a totally sexy MILF is stroking my cock and it WON'T go down, well DUH!

"Goodness Rick, I didn't think I would have to do this," yeah sure mom, "but it's the only way left!" With that justification mom swung her leg over my hips and took the cock she was still holding and placed it right on her opening. Possibly fearing I might tell her to stop mom dropped onto me fully before crying out "OH MY GOD! Oh shit your cock is HUGE!"

"Oh MOM! OH my god that feels SO GOOD!" I cried out as her long empty pussy grasped tightly around me.

After mom got over the initial shock of my huge cock suddenly fully within her she began slowly moving her pussy up and down my shaft. Each movement of her pussy resulted in her using longer and longer strokes until she was lifting up until just the very tip of my shaft remained within her before she would power back onto me. She was gasping and moaning in pleasure as I lightly stroked her sides where my fingers could reach.

Less than four minutes had passed from when she first plunged down onto me till she looked deep into my eyes as she screamed "OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING ON YOUR COCK! OH GOD...OH MY FUCKING GOD YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Then she went into overdrive as her pussy pounded over and over onto my granite pillar. Her climax went on for nearly a minute when suddenly she froze in place with her clit crushed between us and screamed my name for the longest time ever!

When her scream ended her body flopped down onto me as she gasped for breath. I flexed my cock and she shuddered above me as she moaned "Oh my god...holy fucking hell! Damn I didn't know I needed that so badly"

"Are you okay, Heather?"

"Oh I am NOW!"

"Are you sure," I asked as I started thrusting into her pussy with about two inch thrusts.

"Huh?"

"Are you finished," I asked as I gave her three rapid and slightly longer thrusts.

"Oh baby, are you kidding me? Are you still ready for me?"

"Kiss me Heather and then rise up onto your arms for me," I told her as I gave her two good thrusts.

"Oh Rick honey, I love you so much!" Mom kissed me gently before slowly pushing herself up until her arms were locked straight.

One thing I had learned to do quite well this past week was to give my sister and my grandmother extremely hard, fast and full length thrusts up into their pussies while lying flat on my back. Both of them liked it so much that I was getting an awful lot of practice at it and my muscles were really tireless now.

So I looked into her eyes and lied to her by saying, "Pam absolutely loved it when I would do this with her." Pam was my former girlfriend and NEVER got to enjoy this move. "Just lift your hips up until I say stop, then stay right like that." She moved up until I started to see the flared crown of my tip and I said "Stop! Okay, now remember don't move and I know you will love this as much as I love you!"

Mom nodded her head and looked down where my cock pierced into her pussy while I gave her a slow thrust fully into her love tunnel. "Um mom, inch forwards just a bit...STOP! Okay, now promise me you won't move!"

"Okay baby, whatever are you going to do to me?"

"You'll find out." I smiled at her as my hips slowly moved fully up and my cock bottomed out as I pressed against her clit.

"Ooooo, that feels nice."

I pulled my hips back to the sheet then returned fully into her at the same slow pace and she cooed again as I made sure I was making great contact with her g-spot. After my fifth slow and full thrust up into her she had a dreamy look on her face the was smashed like a bullet going through glass when I suddenly switched to giving her about three full and hard thrusts per second! "OH MY GOD! RICK HOLY FUCK OH MY GOD HOW? HOW? OH GOD YESSSSSS!"

Mom's eyes grew by twofold as shock covered her face. I kept right on pounding up into her and she nearly collapsed onto me as she cried out, "Oh my god I'm CUMMING! Oh god yes fuck me! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME OH GOD YESSSSS!" I kept right on fucking into her in this fashion as she screamed and shook for what seemed like forever.

My cock slammed up into her and stopped instantly with my entire cock buried completely within mom's quivering pussy. Mom was gasping for breath and groaning in between as her sex gripped me repeatedly. "How was that so far Heather?"

"Oh baby, that was wonderful, I've never felt anything like that!" Mom gasped two more times before looking from our joined sex to my face and then she asked, "Did you say, 'so far'?"

Without saying a word my hips suddenly resumed their rapid fire pounding up into her tight pussy and mom cried out, "Holy fuck! Oh my god Rick, oh my god don't stop! So good, don't fucking stop! Holy shit don't fucking stop! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS I'MMMMMMMMMMM CUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Our bodies were in harmony as my hips worked feverishly at pumping viciously into her fairly still gash 'slapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslap' while my mom moaned and groaned in pleasures previously unknown. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!" she cried out as she looked down at me in orgasmic overload. "HOLY FUCK, OH MY GOD, HOLY FUCK, OH MY GOD, HOLY FUCK, OH MY FUCKING GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH FUCK YESYESYESYESYESYESYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Again I stopped with my cock fully buried inside of mom's super wet pussy. Her cum juices were rapidly running down the crack of my ass as well as down the center of my stomach towards my chest. "Don't quit on me mom, I'm nearly there! You drained me really good but I'm getting real close. Don't move, please Heather, don't move."

"You have (gasp) got to be (gasp) kidding me! How can you...OH MY GODDDDDD!" and her voice failed her as I was once more pounding my hips up into her as fast as possible. I couldn't tell if she was trying NOT to cry out or if she was simply so overwhelmed that she couldn't. Either way she hardly made a sound as my iron hard shaft pierced incessantly up into her horny sex.

I was getting very close and wanted her to know it so I groaned, "Oh god Heather, your pussy is going to make me cum soon! Oh god it's going to be so good! Oh shit yes"!

That was all it took as her flood gates of arousal were opened and mom cried out in screaming sounds that made no words. Her sounds only conveyed her passion and lust for my cum as I tried to get deeper into her and my balls churned in readiness. "Oh god Heather, here it comes. Oh god mom, I'm cumming inside of you! I'm cumming Heather!" I cried out as my cum blasted deeply into her quivering pussy.

"Oh god YES!" she cried out as her orgasm peaked right after my own and her pussy grabbed tight to me. Still I pressed on and she cried out "Oh god, CUM IN ME! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING SO HARD! YES, YES, YES, YES, OH MY GOD YES!" By then my balls were empty and I slammed my cock home deeply within her and once more held firm there.

Very softly I said, "Okay mom, follow me back down." The moment I started pulling out of her she literally dropped her body onto me, trapping my cast covered arms between us.

Mom grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me better than any other woman had ever kissed me, and Jazy had laid some whoppers on me! After finally breaking off her intense French kiss she kissed EVERYWHERE on my face as she cried tears of joy. Interspersed between her countless kisses were the words "Oh my god" spoken over and over again.

"Um Heather..." I said softly and she stopped her kisses and looked at me. I looked down our bodies and she gave me a puzzled look before looking down for herself.

"Oh god, did I hurt you?!" she gasped out as she saw my trapped arms.

"NO! No! I just want to hold you, and I can't like this." She lifted up as I spoke and my arms pulled out then she settled back down and I lightly stroked her back and sides with my fingers. "Thanks, I love you mom, um, Heather!"

"Oh you wonderful man, I love you SO MUCH!" mom cried out as her tears of joy flowed free again. "Never has anyone made me feel as good as you just did! Nobody has ever TRIED to make me feel like I do right now! Oh my god, I have never felt as loved as I do right now...and yet, here I was trying to make you feel good!"

"Oh mom, you really made me feel good!"

Mom pushed up and sat on my hips, my cock stuffed fully inside of her and she shook as a tremor shot through her. "Oh my goodness, ooooooie that was nice! Rick honey, that may be but I think I have some real catching up to do before the 'feel good' meters level out!"

"Heather, the idea is to make each other happy! There is no need for things to be 'even' or 'leveled out'! You have no idea just how much happiness I got from making you happy!"

"You are incredible Rick, here you are with two broken arms and I'm trying to make you happy by doing something a mother is NOT supposed to do to her son, and you some how manage to fuck me better than every other partner I have had. Shit, you did me better than all of them combined! Now that we have started doing this I don't ever want to stop! I can't wait for you to get those casts off so you can ride the top!"

"You're not alone there!" I said.

"What!" she exclaimed. "W-what did you just say?"

"Mom, Heather, I do too!" I said trying to cover my mistake. "There are so many other things we can do once my arms heal and these casts come off."

"Oh...okay. For a minute I thought...well, just never mind what I thought."

We cuddled for several moments until both of us fell asleep. Luckily mom was even more tired than I was so I awoke just a few minutes before she did...no talking in my sleep today.

Mom wouldn't let me hit the bathroom first as she inhaled my shaft and worked in single purpose non-stop until I pumped nine huge ropes of cream into her mouth and throat. Then we got out of bed and after the pit stop we made our way to the kitchen for breakfast. I nearly shit when mom quickly mimicked both her mother and her daughter by feeding me my breakfast while riding my cock. I really like having breakfast that way...hey; it's the most important meal of the day!

In a word, mom was insatiable as she was either riding my shaft or sucking on me nearly all day! My other two nurses had also worked up to that pattern so I was able to keep up with her without a hitch. It was shortly after 4 PM and mom was riding my granite pillar in the family room when I thought I heard the back door open and quietly close. Mom was nearing her third climax of this round and didn't hear anything.

Mom's cries of climactic joy were fading away and she settled down onto my shaft with her head back and her eyes closed when both of them walked into the room. I grinned at them but didn't say a word. Jazy walked around to her right side while Jen stepped to her left and said, "Damn do I know that feeling!"

"MOM!" Heather screamed out as she tried to hide her nakedness while also trying to climb off of me. As she failed at both she groaned out "Oh god mom, it's not what you think!"

My grandma laughed at her before my sister said, "Oh I think it IS and it is simply wonderful, right grandma?"

Mom's head snapped around 180 degrees as she gasped "OH NO, JASMINE HONEY! Oh god what have I done?"

Almost as if they had practiced it the two of them stepped up to her and hugged her as they said in unison, "The same thing we both did!" Mom looked in shock from one face to the other then at me then at each of them once more before they both said, "And the same thing neither of us ever wants to stop!" She hugged and kissed each of them while I started thrusting up into her making her groan in pleasure. And thus began our family orgy over the rest of the weekend as neither Jazy nor Jen left the house. God I love my family!

The end.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,197 Followers