That's the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,733 Followers

All of a sudden, he felt her little body convulse in a series of shudders, each one accompanied by a distinctive sound that is only heard when a woman cums. Eileen lowered her head onto the top of her hands and resisted the real need to cry out with joy. Brad squeezed a nipple with one hand and a new wave of orgasms overtook her.

Somewhere in the middle of the last wave, Brad started to cum. Eileen recognized it when he thrust his cock into her, stopped for a moment, grunted loudly and then rammed his cock in again, this time unloading the first of many shots of cum inside her pussy. It seemed to Eileen that Brad was intent on shoving her over the railing, but she clung with clenched fists and accepted everything he had. Eventually, his thrusts lessened in intensity and she felt him collapse on top of her ass.

"Wow," she muttered.

"Good choice," Brad said after catching his breath.

He felt her pussy constrict around his cock just like her mouth had done earlier in the day. He groaned and slowly withdrew it.

"Ahhh, can I have more later?" she asked.

"Only if you promise to sleep naked."

Eileen turned to face him, fixing her dress in the process. She kissed him and said, "Let's go."

###

Brad woke up in the middle of the night with his arm draped across Eileen's nude body. For a few seconds, he was able to run his fingers over her hip and ass. As she awoke, he enjoyed the smooth perfection of her skin. He caressed her thigh before moving up to her stomach and, finally, her breasts. She allowed him access to every inch of her body. His intention was not sexual. Brad simply wanted to appreciate what he had. He had seen her and had her, but now he studied her body with his hands...and he liked everything he learned.

Afterwards, Eileen returned the favor. She stroked his arms and felt the gentle bulge of his muscles. Brad was easily the most athletic man she'd been with, although nothing bordering on body-builder material. There wasn't a single ounce of fat on his body and she proved it over the remainder of the night by constantly snuggling against him and holding him closely.

By morning they had slept just enough to be rested and fondled each other just enough to be horny.

Brad was the first to get up. He rolled out of the bed and trudged into the bathroom, which he considered large by cruise ship standards. The shower was actually big enough to stand AND turn around in without doing permanent damage to any body parts. He turned on the water and got ready to step in.

Just then, the door opened and Eileen walked in.

"Should I close the curtain behind me?" he asked.

"Can't I join you?"

He grinned and said, "Think we'll fit?"

"Let's find out," she answered.

Brad stepped in first, followed closely by Eileen. And close was the key word. Now the shower seemed far less spacious, but the advantages were obvious. The couple embraced and began a long, fervent kiss. They held each other and talked about how nice it was to sleep together. Water poured over them and each passing second added to the sensuality of the moment. With their bodies in constant contact, Brad soon began to feel his cock react.

But he had a different desire that he almost acted upon during the night. Now was the perfect time.

He kissed Eileen down to her tits, lingering there enough to stiffen her nipples with his tongue. Then he continued on his path, passed her navel and stomach to the top of her pussy. As he kneeled in front of her, Eileen comprehended what his goal was.

"Brad, you don't have to..."

"Shhhhh. Just enjoy this," he told her.

His hands were flat against her ass when his mouth first made contact with her clit. Eileen gasped. Brad kissed the area, licked it twice, and then put the already budding nub between his lips. For the next couple minutes, he drove her crazy with assault after assault with his mouth and tongue. Water added to the intense sensations and Eileen found herself having to lean back against the wall of the shower to maintain her balance.

Brad pulled her pussy closer and his angle improved the more Eileen leaned back. He ate her for a little while longer, and then moved down. Quickly, his mouth found the hole it was after and he began fucking her with his tongue.

"Oh my God, Brad. Don't ever stop."

He had no intention of doing that until she came. And this time she could make as much noise as she wanted. His tongue sought out every sensitive spot it could find and Eileen jerked each time he hit one. She relied on him to hold her up as the orgasm approached and her ability to stand faded. Brad stabbed her with his tongue, licked her pussy and clit, ate her with his lips, and generally did everything she could have possibly asked for.

He tasted her juices and smelled her sex, even with the torrent of water continuing to flow over them. His own urges grew to the point where he dug his fingers into her ass without realizing it. She shrieked with delight and begged him to keep going.

It only took a handful of seconds for Eileen to feel her orgasm begin. She slapped her hands against the wet wall of the shower and stifled a scream. Then her body exploded in a series of quakes that caused her to cry out with delight. Brad never let his mouth leave her clit the entire time she came.

Only when she squirmed in desperate attempts to escape did he back off. Brad stood and took her into his arms under the shower.

###

'I've got to find a way to pay him back,' Eileen thought to herself as she sat by the pool in the early afternoon sun.

Just thinking about the episode in the shower caused her pussy to tingle and get wet. Eileen felt as though she was more than an escort for Brad now. She felt obligated to do something special for him.

She looked across the pool area and noticed a woman laying a towel along the length of her lounge chair. At first it was just the woman's cute ass that caught Eileen's attention. Then she thought she recognized the figure. Eileen pulled her sunglasses down for a better view.

Yes. It WAS Jill.

Eileen watched Jill stretch out on the chair in her conservative, yet flattering, two piece bathing suit. Instantly, a plan formulated in Eileen's mind. Another minute or two of preparation convinced her she would approach their dinner companion and take a chance.

Jill didn't see Eileen approaching and was surprised to feel a hand on her shoulder.

"Eileen. Hi," Jill said after looking up.

"Hi, Jill. Was it hard finding an empty chair?"

Jill smiled. "Yeah. A little. That's to be expected on these days when we don't stop at a port."

"I know," Eileen said. "Where's Evan?"

"Oh, I'm sure he found a bar somewhere. I won't see him the rest of the afternoon," Jill said with apparent disregard.

Eileen silently rejoiced that her plan might still work.

"Well, I'm right on the other side of the pool," she said. "If you want to get a snack together later, just come get me."

"I will," Jill said. "Thanks for offering."

"No problem. See you later," Eileen said, turning to walk away.

Jill never took her eyes off the young woman until she was almost back to her chair. 'Now THAT would be a nice snack,' she contemplated.

Almost ninety minutes passed and Eileen was concerned Jill wouldn't take her up on her offer. Then Eileen saw Jill stand, stretch, and gather up her belongings. Was she going back to her cabin? Eileen stared at her as if her gaze alone would bring her over.

Then Jill was walking her way. Eileen's pulse quickened. They made eye contact and Jill smiled.

"Still want that snack?" Jill asked.

"Sure." Eileen tried to sound as composed as possible. "Let me get my stuff."

Soon, the pair was ready to leave.

"Mind if we stop off at my cabin first?" Jill asked.

"Not at all," Eileen assured her.

"No use carrying these bags all around," Jill said. "As long as you don't mind a messy cabin."

"You're on vacation. It's alright."

In fact, Jill and Evan's cabin was far neater than Eileen and Brad's. Eileen even found room on the couch to sit down while Jill pulled items out of her beach bag.

"Are you having a good trip so far?" Jill asked.

"Great," Eileen said enthusiastically. "I'm afraid it will go past too fast."

"They always do," Jill answered, strolling closer to the couch. "I like your cover-up, by the way."

Both women had put on swimsuit covers that buttoned down the front. Eileen's was especially colorful.

"Oh, thanks. You, too."

"Ready?" Jill said.

Eileen stood up, but Jill gave no indication of heading for the door. Instead, her eyes traveled completely down Eileen's body and back up...slowly.

"What sounds good?" Jill asked.

"I don't care," Eileen said softly. She felt frozen in place.

Jill reached out and put a hand on the outside of Eileen's arm. She ran her fingers down the arm, until it passed the end of the sleeve on the cover-up and onto Eileen's bare skin.

They looked at each other.

"Or we can stay here?" Jill suggested.

Before Eileen could answer, Jill was opening the top button of Eileen's shirt. With no indication of protest from Eileen, Jill unbuttoned the remaining two.

Eileen's original plan was to try to offer Jill as a 'gift' to Brad. Now it seemed Jill was more interested in HER. Eileen's mind spun with options, one of which was allowing Jill to continue her aggressive teasing. Jill didn't wait for consent.

She pulled the flimsy top off Eileen's shoulders and let it fall on the couch.

"You are VERY pretty, Eileen. Can I kiss you?"

All Eileen could do was nod and watch Jill lean closer.

It had been a long, long time since Eileen kissed another woman and that was just part of her job. This was going to be different.

Their lips touched lightly and quickly parted. Jill moved closer. They kissed again and this time it lasted long enough for their mouths to open and their tongues to meet. Jill's hands roamed the sides of Eileen's body, slowly but surely working their way around to her chest. Just as Jill's fingers hit the outside of Eileen's breasts, the kiss ended.

No words were spoken as Jill ran her fingertips along the inner edge of Eileen's bikini, upward across her breasts, and then back down.

Finally, Eileen said in a near whisper, "What about Evan?"

"Trust me, he won't be back for a long time," Jill said, never lifting her eyes from Eileen's chest.

When she did look up, they kissed again, their bodies now in full contact with each other. Touches became a firm embrace and the kiss was accompanied by soft moans. Eileen nearly ripped open the buttons of Jill's shirt and yanked it off, never stopping the kiss. They hugged some more and pressed their tits and pussies together. Jill's hand slid inside the back of Eileen's bikini onto her ass. She pulled Eileen even closer to her.

"I want you, Eileen. I want you NOW," Jill sighed.

"Quickly," Eileen told her. "Then I have a proposal."

Jill was too excited to ask any questions. She found the tie at the back of Eileen's bikini top, pulled it open, and lifted the top over Eileen's head. Jill's hands immediately swathed the exposed tits in loving caresses and firmer grips of passion.

Eileen watched Jill place her lips on a nipple, lick it, and then take a large portion of the tit in her mouth. Now Eileen remembered; the tenderness with which another woman could suck on a tit and manipulate the nipple like no man could. Her entire body shuddered as Jill moved from one tit to the other. Eileen instinctively reached out for Jill's own chest and clutched at the bikini-covered breasts.

Jill did the honor of taking off her top. With a smile of appreciation, Eileen took her back into her arms and they kissed while rubbing together with pleasure. Eileen's hand managed to squeeze between them and find its way onto Jill's pussy. She pressed the material of the bikini against Jill's skin, feeling the moisture soak through.

"I want to make you cum," Eileen said.

"But what's your proposal?" Jill finally asked.

Eileen continued rubbing Jill's clit and listened to her groan.

"I want you to meet me and Brad in our cabin." Jill took a deep breath. "And I want you to have sex with Brad."

The hush that followed scared Eileen. Then Jill said, "My God, Eileen. And I was spending all my time trying to figure out how to make that happen. Of course I'll do it."

Eileen giggled and dropped to her knees. Jill was naked in a matter of seconds and Eileen was licking her way up the inside of Jill's thigh with one goal in mind—the clit she was rubbing a moment ago. Eileen slid her tongue across Jill's pussy, gathering sweet juices along the way. When she reached the clit, she spent considerable time simply licking it and making sure Jill was more than ready for the final stage.

"Quit teasing and fucking eat me," Jill demanded.

With a big smile, Eileen complied. Just as Brad had done to her earlier in the day, Eileen put Jill's clit in her mouth and started to lick it. She held her new friend by the ass and buried her face against Jill's warm skin. Jill spread her legs to help steady herself and give Eileen better access. Both proved successful.

Jill rested her hand on top of Eileen's head, applying just enough pressure to assure Eileen wouldn't lose contact with the clit. Jill's free hand began playing with one of her nipples. That was enough to put her on the brink of an orgasm.

"Yessssss, Eileen. Yes! Oh God."

Eileen put more force behind her tongue and pulled on the clit with her lips.

"Fuck, yes! I'm...I'm...oh my God!"

Jill had to lean on the head between her legs to prevent her legs from completely buckling under the intensity of her orgasm. She cried out as one orgasm ended and another began. Twice more she moaned with bliss as orgasms came and went. A trickle of juices flowed down her thigh, past Eileen's already damp chin.

Neither of the women could have cared less if Evan had walked into the cabin. They were lost in their lust for each other.

When it was over, Jill dragged a laughing Eileen with her as they fell onto the bed. They kissed and interlocked their legs. Eileen was thrilled to feel Jill's warm fluid on her own thigh.

"That was incredible," Jill exclaimed. "I'll do anything you fucking want."

"I'll set it up," Eileen said with satisfaction.

###

Brad never did understand why women had to go to the restroom together during meals, but he didn't think twice about Jill and Eileen doing it during dinner. The last thing he imagined was the fact the discussion they had would benefit him so much in just a few hours. Not even the smiles on their faces when they returned gave away their secret.

But close to eleven that night, when Brad and Eileen were alone in their cabin and a knock on the door interrupted their snuggling on the couch, everything came together.

Eileen acted suitably surprised to find Jill in the hallway and then invited her in. Brad couldn't help but stare at the extremely tight and low cut top that Jill wore. Her shorts were a little more conservative, but still allowed a pleasant inspection of her ass. Brad's erection, initiated by Eileen on the couch, only grew stiffer as Jill got closer.

"Hi, Brad," Jill said. "Eileen told me at dinner that it would be OK to stop in later if I wanted. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Brad said.

Jill's eyes were on his crotch. "Sorry if I interrupted anything..."

"Don't be silly," Eileen said, putting her arm around Jill's back. "Have a seat."

Eileen plopped down on the end of the bed and watched Jill sit next to Brad on the couch. Brad looked at Eileen with suspicion, but only got a wide grin in return. Both Brad and Eileen had changed into more comfortable clothes at Eileen's urging, and Brad was now very grateful. His attention turned back to Jill.

"Just roaming the hallways?" Brad asked her in jest.

Jill giggled. "Yes. And just happened upon the cabin of my favorite beautiful couple. I was hoping I'd catch you naked in bed, but I guess I got here too early."

"Guess so. Want a drink?" Brad asked.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"For some reason I think you don't need to get drunk to have a good time," Brad said.

Jill smiled and looked at Eileen. "Is he safe to be around after you've had a few drinks?"

"He's never safe to be around," Eileen replied.

Jill raised her eyebrows and returned her gaze to Brad. "My kind of man. OK. I'll take a drink. Besides, it will give me another chance to look at your cute ass."

Brad made sure she got her wish as he moved to the table containing the ice bucket and wine bottle. He poured all three of them a small glass and returned to his spot on the couch.

"Cheers," Jill said, offering her glass to Brad for a toast.

"Cheers."

Their eyes never left each other as they sipped. Brad was the first to flinch with a quick peek at her breasts.

"So," he said, leaning back, "When was the last time you actually caught a couple naked in bed?"

"Never. It's just a fantasy of mine."

Brad paused. Eileen was obviously going to let him run this conversation. "Tell me about it."

Jill pivoted so she faced him almost directly. Her look was serious and thoughtful. "I think the idea of two women sharing one man in bed is the sexiest thing I can imagine. Taking turns. One sucking his cock while the other lets him do whatever he wants with her body. Trading places. Getting him harder and harder."

And he was. Brad knew he would have to move his cock soon if she kept it up.

"Would the two women let him watch them?" he asked.

"He would have no choice," Jill continued. "The women would be so horny they would be all over each other. Sucking tits and touching each other and feeling the moisture collecting in their pussies. They would kiss and hold each other on top of him and demand that he pay attention."

"Fuck," Brad said, grabbing his cock and giving it the room it needed inside his shorts.

Jill smiled wide and leaned towards him. Her tits pressed against her shirt. "Then they would service him some more until it was time."

Her hand reached out and landed on top of his leg. It slid to his thigh and under the leg of his shorts. Brad didn't budge as Jill came closer and closer to his rock hard cock.

"Time for what?" he said.

The first contact of her fingers on his cock made it jerk. Jill gently reached higher and finally had it in her grasp. "For whatever he wanted."

She barely had enough room to slide her hand up and down the shaft. Still, she could feel the heat it was generating as it pulsed in her palm.

"He would probably want more than a hand job," Brad said.

"Tell me, then."

"He would want one of them to let him slide his cock inside her wet cunt and fuck her," he said.

Jill gripped him a little harder and waited a few seconds. "That would be nice. I hope I'm first."

Jill was too engrossed in Brad to notice Eileen approaching her from behind. Eileen wrapped her arms around Jill and placed her hands just under her breasts. Jill never took her hand off Brad's cock as Eileen began to move up and gently massage Jill's tits through her shirt. Brad watched the large, but firm, breasts roll back and forth. The shirt was stretched and more of Jill's cleavage became visible.

Brad watched Eileen pull up on the shirt and slowly lift if over Jill's tits. It was clear she wanted to remove it, so Jill let go of Brad and allowed her arms to rise so the shirt could be taken off. She smiled as Brad surveyed the lovely, topless woman in front of him.

Then Eileen began a prolonged massage of Jill's tits from behind. It was a sensuous kneading and manipulation of the nipples that made Brad's cock, and Jill's nipples, much harder.

"I think we should make her fantasy come true, don't you Brad?" Eileen said.

"She wants to be first. Is that OK?" he replied.

eroslit
eroslit
2,733 Followers