That's What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what," he asked me as he peeled a wrapper off my back. "We're going to need some more ice creams." I laughed and laughed. He kissed me again as I slowly recovered. In the end we both went for a swim in the warm water of the bay. As we came out of the water we heard Marta's moto coming towards us. Fortunately we were both decent as she drove up but obviously our lopsided smiles and blushes gave us away.

"We're all going now," she said. "Marc wants to know if Aaron wants to put his bike in the back of his car and go with you on your moto." Aaron said it was a good idea and jumped on his bike to cycle back to where the cars were. "Well?" she asked simply."

"God," was all I could say, that and an enormous grin. "Don't worry, I'll tell you later. Look Marta, thanks a lot ok?"

"Hey," she said, "that's what friends are for."

12