That's What Friends are For

Story Info
Sue talks to Jo about the joys of submission.
9.3k words
4.57
11.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the legal age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

That's what friends are for - A future history story by Kaereni

Just like any other story, the news had talked about nothing other than the information leak from Cybertron. Although the leading cybernetics corporation in the world had fallen on hard times after the use of humans as certain type's androids had been discovered, they had managed to hang on. That is, until the latest scandal broke, now, the company had finally gone bankrupt and its leading officers were missing and presumed dead. Every channel had the same story on; Androids were flooding the market from an unknown source at a cost well within what the average person could afford. Soon, there would be an android for every man, woman, and child.

Sue had only known Jo for two years, but in that time, Jo had become her best friend. When she first moved to her apartment, Jo welcomed her. When Jimmy, her boyfriend, left her, Jo comforted her. When she went through her, I hate men phase and hit on Jo while drunk, the other woman had turned her down gracefully. Jo was there when she fell in love each time, and was there to comfort her when they broke up with her. Even when she ran out of money and had to give up her apartment, Jo had taken her in.

They sat on the couch watching the news rehash the same story for what seemed the millionth time when Sue said, "This calls for a celebration." She stood and went into the kitchen only to return a minute later holding two glasses and a magnum of champagne. Sitting down she handed one of the glasses to Jo before working the cork out of the bottle. Pouring both a full glass she said, "Cheers," before gulping down about half the glass.

Jo looked at her and sipped her champagne, "What are we celebrating?"

"My break up with the tenth boyfriend so far this year, and the coming of new plastic pals," Sue giggled in return. She slurped the rest of her glass and refilled both their glasses. "I was saving this magnum for when George popped the question, so much for that idea."

"He was a slug anyways," Jo replied sipping her glass once more. She watched as Sue gulped down her second glass and refilled it before continuing, "Planning to get trashed tonight are we?"

Sue looked at her best friend, "Why not? Nothing like spending a Friday night at home alone." She looked at the holotube that was still droning on about the coming of cheep androids. "Once everyone has a plastic pal, why have real relationships."

Jo took another sip, "I wouldn't think spending an evening, even if it is a Friday with me, as bad as being alone."

Sue blushed, "You know what I mean Jo." She looked at her glass and gulped it down before picking up the bottle to refill it. "What's wrong with me?"

Jo smiled, "Do you want the list or just the high points?" She and Sue had had this talk several times. Every time Sue broke up with a boyfriend, they would spend the night talking about her faults. Taking the bottle from Sue's fingers, she topped off her own glass.

Sue smiled, "Ok so we have beat that horse to death. Even so, there has to be something wrong with me. Everyone has turned me down in the end," she paused before adding softly, "Even you." Sucking down the champagne, she looked at Jo, "Why is that?"

"Because, I am your friend." Jo set down her glass and added in a mechanical voice, "I am programmed to protect Sue Brown." Picking up her glass, she giggled, "Either that or I know all your secrets."

Sue giggled, "Some protector you are, you are falling behind." She reached over Jo and grabbed the bottle. "Drink up." They drank in silence for a few minutes before Sue said, "You do not."

Jo looked at Sue, she was used to her friend's long pauses. "Do too; I know you sleep in a ratty night shirt that the Salvation Army would turn down." She waited a beat before adding, "I also know about Mr. Fuffy."

Sue smiled, "Ok so the shirt is a little old, but I like it. Anyways, what's wrong with cuddling with a stuffed bunny at night?" She looked down and added, "You don't know my real secrets, my needs and desires."

Jo who was still working on her first glass took a big sip and refilled both their glasses. "Let me guess, you need batteries again for your back massager."

Sue, for all her talk, was not a heavy drinker and the bottle of champagne was going to her head. She looked owlishly at Jo and said, "No thank you, my vibe is working fine." Though she had never spoken of her inner desires, the drink had loosened her tongue, "No, I mean things like bondage, plastic, becoming an android." Once she had opened her inner thoughts, they all tumbled out. "Think about it Jo, your whole world centered on one person, never a worry, just making sure they are happy."

Jo looked at her, "Bondage? Like ropes and stuff?"

Sue blushed, "Sometimes when you're asleep, I tie myself up and masturbate." She finished her glass, "Pleasing myself for my owner's pleasure. But that is nothing compared to the feeling I get pretending I am a robot, not able to be hurt, always there to catch my human when they fall."

"Kind of like me," Jo said softly.

"What was that?" Sue asked.

Jo smiled, "What you described was not a plastic pal as you put it. That is the mark of a true friend."

Sue nodded, "I guess your right, I never thought of it that way." Giggling she added, "So that means you're my plastic pal Jo."

"That deserves a tickle," Jo replied as she wiggled her fingers at Sue.

Though Sue tried to get away, Jo followed, her fingers wiggling until Sue cried, "Uncle." She looked at her best friend, their faces a few inches a part. "I'm glad you're my friend Jo," she said looking into Jo's soft brown eyes. Lifting her head her lips kissed Jo's quickly. "Even if you are a plastic pal."

Jo's lips turned up, "I guess my reply should be, I am glad you are my human." Her arms snacked around Sue's waist and around her back. Their eyes locked on each other she said, "There is something I have wanted to do with you for so long." She watched as Sue's eyes closed and lips puckered before adding, "Tickle you until you cry."

Sue's eye popped open, "You wouldn't." Though she tried to get free Jo's arms held her tight.

"Call me a plastic pal will you..." Jo said as she started tickling. In a matter of moments, Sue was helpless in laughter.

When Jo finally stopped tickling, Sue leaned back on the couch and picked up her champagne. Taking a sip, she looked at her friend, "Enough about me, what are your inner secrets? We have been best friends for what seems forever. It seems that I am always coming to you for comfort and never the other way around."

"Other than enjoying tickling you, you mean?" Jo answered as she picked up her own glass.

Sue sat forward and rested her hand on Jo's leg, "I'm serious Jo, you never talk about yourself, your problems. How can I be a good friend if I am not there for you?" She giggled, "How can I be your plastic pal if you don't open up to me?"

Jo sat quietly and finally said, "I have you as a friend, what more is there?" When she realized that Sue would not take that as an answer she added not looking at her friend, "Sometimes I regret turning you down long ago. I hate seeing you be hurt and know I could take better care of you than any of those losers you dated."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

Jo shrugged, "Like I said before, I don't want to lose our friendship." She smiled, "I would rather we were plastic pals for each other. Anyways, there is a dominate streak in me that wants to control you."

Sue's eyes got a far away look, "Plastic pals..." she looked at Jo, "What a wonderful idea." She added to herself, "I will be a good submissive plastic pal for you." Picking up the bottle, she was dismayed to discover it was empty. "These magnums are getting smaller every day. I guess I should call it a night," She added as she drained the glass.

Standing up Sue wobbled a bit, "Finish up yours and I will go do the dishes."

Jo looked at Sue weaving as she stood. Finishing her champagne, she said, "I'll get the dishes. You do not look as if you can stand long enough." Standing she took Sue's glass from her fingers, "Do you need help getting to your room?"

Sue looked up into Jo's face, "I am not drunk. Peter Pipple picked a poppie poppy." A frown crossed her face, "No that's not right."

Jo smiled and setting down the glasses, led Sue to her bedroom and over to the bed. "There you go," she said. She bent down and kissed Sue's drunken lips lightly before leaving. Standing at the door she said, "No going to sleep without undressing first. I will check on you after I finish cleaning up."

Sue smiled and nodded, an idea forming in her mind. Once the door was closed, she hurriedly undressed and hurried to her pantyhose drawer. Jo had commented more than once about her going through pantyhose faster than anyone she had met before. What Jo didn't know was that Sue had always too chicken to buy rope and hose worked just as well. Undressing quickly she used the hose to tie her legs bent and wide open. Then using her mouth she tied her wrists together. Grabbing her vibe she started working it in and out slowly with her eyes closed pretending Jo was watching her.

A few minutes later, the sound of the door opening caused Sue to open her eyes. There, framed in the doorway, stood Jo. "Please, don't go...Mistress," Sue said looking at her friend. Instead of coming in Jo only shook her head and closed the door. Sue found herself in an odd place, on one hand she was so close to orgasm she could feel the throbs of excitement thrum through her body, on the other; she had just been turned down by her best friend.
Chapter 2

Sue lay bound, the vibe happily buzzing away inside her, not moving. She was kicking herself for thinking she and Jo would share this part of her inner self. Reaching down she turned off the vibrator and started to pull it out when a voice froze her, "Did I tell you to stop?" Her eyes popped open and sitting off to one side sat Jo.

Turning the vibe on Sue smiled at Jo, "No mistress." Closing her eyes once more, she really got into working the vibrator in and out, Having Jo sitting and watching her was even more exciting than her fantasies had been.

"Seems to me," Jo said calmly.

Sue opened her eyes and looked at Jo, "Seems to you?"

Jo grinned, a twinkle in her eye as she said, "It seems to me, you should not be allowed to orgasm until I say so."

Grinning Sue nodded, "That sounds about right mistress." She lay back closing her eyes and worked herself back up to the edge. "Please..." she moaned.

"Open your eyes and look at me slave," Jo replied.

Sue opened her eyes and watched Jo watching her. She wanted to give Jo the best show possible. However, the fire burning in her flower made it difficult to concentrate. All she needed was one little orgasm to take the edge off and then she would really show Jo how good a job she could do. "Please, mistress..." she begged as she felt her inner thighs becoming slick with her need.

Jo's only reply was to shake her head no with a grin.

It did not take long before Sue's plan for a little orgasm to take the edge off fell to the wayside. Had she been alone, she would have orgasmed long ago, but with Jo watching it was a magical moment. However, she was coming to the end or her rope, her body was screaming for release. "Please Jo.... Let me cum."

"Jo?" Jo replied raising an eyebrow. She stood and sat on the side of the bed. "I was about to allow you to cum for my pleasure. But now, you will just have to wait." She reached out and caressed Sue's breast and nipple.

Sue whimpered, "I'm sorry mistress, please... oh god please." Her back arched as Jo's touch sent sparks of pleasure through her body. She looked up at her friend and now mistress, feeling the wall separating mistress and friend crumble, "Please mistress, please..."

Jo smiled and seemed to be getting into the spirit of things, "What are you?" she asked.

"Your slave mistress," Sue said meaning every word. She would have said anything to reach her orgasm. She had long passed the point where she had given in to her bodies needs. Even so, she found she could not stop, could not orgasm without her mistress's permission. "Your plastic pal," she moaned.

"Not yet, but if you really wish, you will be," Jo replied cryptically. She bent down and stroked Sue's face with her hand, "Cum for me now, cum until you pass out."

Sue's world exploded. Never in her life had she orgasmed as hard or as long as she did now. The pleasure washed through her until her mind shut down from sensory overload. As her vision faded, the last thing she saw was Jo smiling down at her.

It was morning before Sue woke up. Sitting up in her bed, she was surprised to discover she was untied and under the covers. The only thing that caused her not to question the night's events was the crushing headache and soreness between her legs. Her poor little flower had had a massive workout last night. Looking around she found a bottle of Excedrin Migraine and a glass of water sitting on the bedside table.

Gulping down a couple aspirins, Sue went to shower. While standing under the hot stream of water she said, "I have got to remember not to drink as much again." She relived the night's events and blushed. How was she ever going to face Jo this morning? For one night's pleasure, she had jeopardized their friendship.

When Sue felt half-alive, she finished her shower and got dressed in sweats. She planned what she would say when confronted by Jo for her wonton behavior the night before. Walking out of her room, she was assaulted by the smell of fresh eggs, bacon, and coffee. Though her stomach rebelled, she found she was starving. Following the smell, she walked to the kitchen where she found Jo busy at the stove.

Jo turned and smiled, "Oh my god.... It's alive!" She gestured to the table and poured a cup of coffee for Sue. "Breakfast will be in a few minutes," she said with a smile as she turned back to the stove.

Sitting down, Sue sipped her coffee. Between the hot shower and the aspirins, the headache had gone away. "Jo," She said bracing herself. When Jo turned to look at her she continued, "About last night...I'm sorry." She looked down and away. "I know what you must think of me today." She braced herself for Jo to kick her out. When Jo's reply came, it was nothing like she expected.

"Last night?" Jo replied. She turned back to the stove to finish the eggs as she talked, "You mean the getting drunk, or do you mean passing out on your bed with your pants around your knees." She glanced back over her shoulder, "You sure tied one on last night Sue."

As Jo was serving them, Sue sat stunned, her mouth hanging open. "You mean I didn't, you didn't..."

Jo sat down and looked at Sue, "We didn't what?"

"It was a dream?" Sue cried looking at Jo in horror. She was not sure if she were more disappointed or relieved.

"What was?" Jo asked as she sat down. When Sue did not reply, she added with a smile, "Come on and tell your plastic pal all about your dream."

"I couldn't, I'd be too embarrassed." Sue replied as she started eating. She had expected to have a hard time eating; however, once she started she found she was ravenous. Even to the point of stealing a piece of Jo's toast once her plate was clean.

"Damn girl, you pick up a tape worm over night?" Jo said still eating slowly.

Sue realized what she was doing after she grabbed Jo's other piece of toast and was munching on it. "Oh sorry," she said blushing. "I still can't believe it was a dream, it seemed so real." She muttered to herself.

"It must have been some dream," Jo replied. She sat back sipping her coffee and added, "What is on your schedule today?"

Sue smiled an idea coming to her head, "I had planned on staying home and relaxing, but now I have a better idea."

"Oh?"

She leaned forward and took Jo's hand in hers, "Let's go shopping, and have a girl's day together." When Jo didn't reply she added, "Please? We never do anything together and I want to spend the day with you." A thought occurred to her, "Or do you have plans with someone else?" she looked down. "I understand."

Jo gave Sue's hand a squeeze, "No, there is no one else. A day together sounds fun." As Sue looked up she added, "A pair of plastic pals out to see what trouble they can get into together."

Sue giggled and said, "Give me a few minutes to change." Before Jo could open her mouth, Sue was up and out of the kitchen. Standing in her bedroom she looked in her closet, "Naughty or nice?" she asked herself.

Jo was walking to her bedroom when she heard Sue's question. Peaking her head in the room she said, "Why not both?" Without waiting for a reply, she went on to her room to get dressed.

Sue's head whipped around hearing Jo's voice; to her surprise, no one was there. "Naughty and nice it is then...mistress," she said softly trying out the word she had used in her dream. Sue decided she would hide her naughty in plain sight and see if Jo noticed. It was not until she was waiting in the living room that Sue realized she was scared. Would Jo approve of her clothing or would she frown she wondered. The idea of Jo frowning at her was almost enough to cause her to tear up.


Chapter 3

Sue stood in the living room waiting for Jo's appearance. She had tried to mix naughty and nice as best she could and hoped it would meet with Jo's approval. She only owned two pieces of latex, stockings and a shelf bra. For today's outing, she had chosen to wear the black latex stockings under a pair of silvery translucent nylon stockings, both held up by a garter belt. Her skirt fell to just above her knees and thin white cotton blouse did little to hide the black latex bra or her nipples as they poked against the blouse.

When Jo walked out she stopped and looked at Sue. "Spin around," she said admiring her friend. As Sue spun around slowly, Jo bent over and said, "Are those latex stockings you're wearing?" She looked up when Sue didn't reply. To her surprise, Sue looked like she was on the verge of crying as she nodded. "I love the look."

Sue felt her world crumbling she had failed Jo. She always managed to screw up everything, her love life, and now her outing with Jo. She could feel the tears filling her eyes threatening to spill over. Hearing Jo's compliment made everything all right once more. She looked at Jo and smiled. "I like your outfit, I wish I could afford silk and leather." Like Sue, Jo was dressed in a skirt and blouse, however unlike Sue's hers was made of supple brown leather with a matching shinny silk blouse.

Jo smiled, "Perhaps we will find a sale and you can get some also."

Sue smiled, "That would be nice." On the inside though, she knew she would have to pitch pennies. Her job paid minimum wage and she could hardly pay her share of the bills as it was. Following Jo out, they rode in Jo's car to an upscale mall. Sue had never been in this mall before; they checked their credit rating before allowing you past the entrance and she had always failed. Gulping knowing she was not going to be allowed in but too scared to say anything to Jo, she followed the other woman to the glass doors.