That's What Mouths Are For

Story Info
Man evens the score with hot coworker.
3.9k words
3.9
76.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cost me my job, you fucking bitch," I said under my breath as I continued to follow L at an inconspicuous distance. I had followed her from work to the grocery and now to her house. She was only at her house for a minute before she came out and started walking down the street. We had now worked our way through her neighborhood and were headed back towards her house.

L was still wearing her clothes from work, specifically a blue sweatshirt and super tight, faded blue jeans. I was trying to stay far enough back that she couldn't see me but I also found myself inching closer just so I could see her ass in those tight jeans. Her legs were so long I could just imagine them wrapped around me as I fucked her, or my head between them, my ears against her inner thighs as I licked her pussy.

She was heading back into her house now. I waited just down the street for several minutes trying to decide what to do next. I really didn't have any plan I just knew that I was going to do something. It was all her fault that I had lost my job. I had sent her an e-mail a couple of weeks ago, a harmless little e-mail. It was a joke, kind of. I just told her what I wanted to do to her, that's all. It should have been flattering, intriguing...but no she had to flip out and go to HR. Fucking Bitch. I know she wants me to do those things to her just like I said I would in the e-mail, so I don't understand why she would go to HR But I was going to make her pay.

After about thirty minutes with no activity I decided to move closer. I went around and approached the house from the back side. There were lights on inside and the sun had gone completely down now so I was relatively safe in the darkness. I crouched low as I approached the closest window. It turned out to be the kitchen. L was washing a plate off in the sink and the grabbed a beer from the fridge. She moved out of the kitchen and out of view.

I moved down and headed to the next window. It was a small office but no light was on except for the light from a computer screen. Next window was a bathroom, and again no light on. Then came a bedroom with a table lamp on but the room was empty. I circled to the side of the house and found L sitting in a big comfy chair watching TV and finishing off her beer. She watched TV for about 10 more minutes before getting up and moving to the bathroom.

I got back around to the bathroom window just in time to see her drop her pants and sit down on the toilet. I caught a quick glimpse of her completely shaven pussy. She took a quick piss and then stood and gave me a great, semi-long look at her bare ass. I was rock hard now. She pulled her panties up, but stepped out of her jeans and picked them up. She stepped out of the bathroom and I followed her into her bedroom where she dropped the jeans on the bed and then pulled her sweatshirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath and I got a really good look at her b-cup breasts. Then she went back into the bathroom and turned the water in the shower on. She grabbed a towel from a shelf and laid it on the counter, then pulled her panties down and off before stepping into the shower.

I couldn't see anything through the shower curtain, but I had already gotten a good enough look at her naked body to know what I had to do. I waited for her to finish her shower and watched as she opened the shower curtain, her body glistening wet. I reached down my pants and rubbed my throbbing cock as I watched L step out of the shower and dry herself off slowly. She dried her hair and brushed her teeth without putting any clothes on first. After she was done with her bathroom activities she wrapped a towel around herself and went into the bedroom. She pulled a fresh pair of panties out of the dresser and put them on then pulled a large green t-shirt on that covered her down to the tops of her thighs. Then finally she put on a pair of white socks, and headed out of the bathroom. I found her again this time in front of the computer. She was checking her e-mail.

I decided that I couldn't wait any longer to act. I made my way around to the front of the house and knocked on the front door. After a minute, L came to the door opening it as far as the chain would allow and careful to keep her lower body behind the door so that no one would know she wasn't wearing pants. She was clearly surprised to see me.

"Hey, What are you doing here?" she smiled. L had no idea that I was the one who had sent the e-mail. Hr couldn't reveal that because then I could sue them, so she was oblivious. All she knew was that I no longer worked at Amazon. "Hold on a second, let me get some pants on," she said shutting the door. A minute later she returned opening the door and asking me in. She had slipped back into her super tight jeans.

"What's up? How have you been?" she asked jovially. "I just wanted to come by and fuck you," I replied looking her right in the eyes so I could see her reaction. Shock and confusion at first.

"No, seriously, what's going on?" she said trying to laugh it off. "Oh, I'm very serious, you fucking bitch!" I said stepping towards L. "Why? Why would you go to HR about my e-mail? Why would you get me fired?" I moved toward her and she moved slowly back until her back was against the wall.

As she fumbled for an answer I turned and locked the door. "Get out of here, just get the fuck out of here!" she said almost sounding like her normal bitchy self.

"I'll leave as soon as I've fucked you" I moved up against her pressing my body against hers. I forced my knee between her legs and put one hand on her right breast as I leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I'm going to make you cry and then I'm going to make you cum, and then you'll beg for more."

She tried to push me away but she couldn't. I pinched her nipple hard through her t-shirt. Then I turned her around so that her face was against the wall and I pressed my hard cock against her ass. She was moaning something about letting her go, but I could only concentrate on her tight little ass and how great it felt to grind my erection against L's ass. I wanted to take my time and do her right, but I found myself unable to control my actions. I shoved a hand up her shirt to her left tit and squeezed and fondled it, as I continued to dry hump her. Then I reached down and unfastened her pants and forcefully yanked them down in the back, until they were below her ass. Then I ripped her panties and let them fall off. I used my leg to spread her legs a little farther apart. Now I was humping against her bare ass and fondling her titties underneath her shirt.

She was probably crying now that stupid bitch, but I didn't notice. She was mine and I was going to do what I wanted. I dropped down onto one knee and buried my face in L's ass crack. I licked her ass crack and kissed her cheeks as I rubbed and squeezed her cheeks with my hands. Then I spread her ass cheeks apart and tongued her asshole. I pulled her jeans farther down and slid one hand between her legs to her pussy. As I continued to lick her ass hole I tickled her clit with one hand. I worked her jeans down to her knees and continued to try to work my tongue deeper into her asshole.

My dick was throbbing in my pants, trying to burst out. I stood and turned L around again to face me. Then I forced her onto her knees and forced her head back against the wall. Standing over her, I rubbed my crotch against her face, the hardness of my cock against her face. Then I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. I unzipped my pants and slowly pulled my stiff cock out of my underwear. As I let it fall free, my cock landed on the top of L's head. The I pulled my pants and boxers down so she could get to my nuts. I let my balls dangle In her face for a moment. Then I took hold of my meat and slapped L firmly across the face with it.

She started to reach up, but I warned her to keep her hands down by her knees. Then I shoved my ten inched into her mouth hard and deep. She gagged on it, but I didn't care. When I finally pulled out she coughed up saliva but I barely gave her a chance to catch her breath before I shoved it back down her throat. "You'd better start sucking that dick, you dirty fucking whore."

I pressed against her forcing her hard against the wall and forcing my dick deep into her mouth and then I started fucking her mouth like I was going to fuck her pussy later. Thrusting in and out of L's mouth, humping her face against the wall, she had no choice but to suck my cock...so she did. She sucked it and sucked it and I kept shoving it in and out. Then I pulled out and let it slap the top of her head, "Lick my nuts, go on, lick'em!" L did as I told her, licking them as I shoved them into her face. "Suck on them, do it you slutty little bitch!" And so she sucked on them one at a time until my nut sack was dripping with her saliva. I rubbed my hard, wet cock all over L's face and neck and slapped her with it across the cheeks a couple of more times before sliding it back into her mouth.

She sucked on my big cock greedily now, her lips caressing it as it moved slowly in and out. I could tell she wanted to reach up and take hold of it with her hands but I never gave her permission. She was going to pleasure me with her mouth and only her mouth...the same mouth that she had used to get me fired by blabbing to HR. Just thinking about it made me start fucking her mouth faster and I realized that I was going to cum very soon.

"I'm going to shoot my load down your throat you cumsucking slut," I told her. Then it came spurting into her mouth and down her throat, and it kept coming so I pulled out and shot the last couple of loads onto her face. I jerked my chicken until it was empty. Then slid my cock back into L's mouth and let her suck the last drops from it.

I pulled out and pulled her up from her knees. Then I whispered into her ear, "That's what mouths are for, not for talking to HR. DO you hear me?"

She nodded her head. "Get those pants and underwear off and get up, you fucking bitch!" I told her, 'And do it quick or I'll slap your face with something besides my dick." L quickly complied, tossing her pants aside but before she could toss her panties aside I stopped her, "Wait, it looks like you've got some jizz on your face, wipe your face off with your panties," I suggested. L started to wipe the cum from her face with the side of her small panties, "No, not the side the crotch use the crotch to wipe the cum off...yeah, there you go, now lick the cum off of your panties, yeah that's right bitch. Get a good taste and whiff of those panties." She did everything I told her to do. I wasn't giving her a choice.

Watching her bury her face in her own panties and lick the cum soaked crotch, I knew what I wanted to do to her next. I let her drop the panties and stand up then pushed her toward the living room, with her wearing only her white socks and her green t-shirt. When she got to the couch, I grabbed her from behind and tossed her over the back of the couch. Her face was on the couch cushions and her hips on the back of the couch. I spread her legs wide apart and went in tongue first.

I couldn't wait to get my tongue in L's tight juicy, shaven pussy. I had great access with her lying over the back of the couch and wasted no time in spreading her lips apart and sliding my tongue into her tangy cunt. I gave her ass a good slap as I lapped at her pussy. I pinched her clit between my fingers and then sucked on it. As I continued to play with her clit I shoved two fingers into her pussy and began fingering her roughly. She was moaning, gasping, crying out, I just ignored the dumb bitch and kept eating pussy. I eventually changed to three fingers in her cunt, then four and soon I practically had my whole damn arm in the bitch. She was gushing with juice at this point and I was drinking it all up.

Then I grabbed L's left hand and pulled it between her legs and made her finger herself, shoving her hand in and out of her own pussy. I ate her out, and ate and ate and ate, and at first she hated it, then she loved it then I just kept going until she was so drained from her dozen or more orgasms and so numb and raw from the constant fingering and licking and sucking that she couldn't draw any pleasure at all from it, and I kept eating and eating. She begged me stop begged me to give her a minute, all I gave her was more tongue and more fingers. I wanted her pussy completely raw before I even began to shove my cock into it. I wanted it to hurt. So I kept eating and eating. I did nothing but eat L's pussy and finger her for over three hours, so long that my hands were starting to cramp and my tongue was numb and L was in tears. I finally stopped when I couldn't take it anymore.

As I finally released her, L slumped over onto the couch, curling up, obviously drained by the ordeal. I didn't give her long to rest. I moved around to the front of the couch and turning her over against her protests I lifted her legs into the air, her t-shirt around her chest. I plunged my semi-hard cock into her pussy from above her legs pressed between us, her ankles forced up by her ears by the weight and force of my body thrusting against her legs. Her cunt was still so raw that having my thick cock shoved into brought a scream of pain from L. I smacked her across the cheek, "Like it, bitch. It's going to hurt more when I shove it up your ass...this is the easy part." I continued to ram my cock into L's still wet pussy, putting my weight on her legs forcing them farther back. It had been over three hours since I had fucked L's face and shot my wad, so I was completely rested and very horny from eating pussy for three hours so after five or six minutes of fucking her hard and fast I was ready to cum again.

I kept thrusting into L's swollen pussy lips until the last possible moment, pulling out just in time to reach between her legs and grab hold of her hair and pull her head forward. I moved up and shoved my throbbing cock into L's mouth and released a massive load of hot cum into her throat for the second time. I thrusted in and out of her mouth a couple of times forcing her to swallow every last drop of cum before I finally pulled out and moved off of her.

I composed myself then grabbed L's hand and dragged her to the bathroom with me. I turned the shower on and pushed L in with her t-shirt and socks still on. She let the cold water rush over her and it seemed to soothe her a bit. I needed her refreshed a little for the things I was planning on doing to her next. I let her soak in the shower for several minutes then ordered her out. When she climbed out her t-shirt clung to her body like shrink-wrap. I sat down on the toilet and pulled her down on my lap, forcing her to straddle me. I immediately went for her small, perky breasts. I pinched her right nipple hard through the wet fabric of her shirt. Then I lifted her shirt up on the left side and found her left nipple with my mouth biting the nipple with my teeth just hard enough to make her gasp, then sucking on it softly. She seemed to relax a little more as she felt the gentle touch of my lips and tongue on her hard nipple. My hands were on her hips supporting her. I sucked softly on her left nipple and caressed her right through the wet fabric for several minutes until I felt her body relax completely. Then I knew she was ready for the next step.

I let her stand up and I followed. I turned her around and told her to bend over the counter. As she did I moved behind and caressed her ass gently. Then I let my pelvis thrust gently against her ass as I moved my hands around to her breasts. Then I knelt down and began licking her ass, letting my tongue slide down her crack and find her asshole. I tongued her ass hole for a few minutes, gently caressing her ass cheeks with my hands. As my tongue moved up and down the length of her ass crack and flitted quickly around her hole she moaned softly, a moan of pleasure. She was totally primed now.

I stood back up and leaned over her to whisper in her ear, "I'm going to fuck in your ass now, okay?" she seemed surprised that I formed it as a question instead of an order. She nodded her head, acceptingly. Then suddenly all of the gentle, soft soothing ended as I shoved her down on to her knees on to the cold hard bathroom tile. Before she could react I was over her taking her by the hair and shoving her face into the toilet. I forced her head under and held it long enough to make her gasp for air when I finally let her up. I didn't let her take her head out of the bowl though. "Stay there, slut, keep your head in that toilet where it belongs!"

Then I moved down behind her and forced her ass up higher in the air, thereby forcing her head back down into the water. She lifted her head up just high enough to keep out of the water as I forced my cock into her tight asshole from behind. Her ass was still wet enough from my licking that it was somewhat lubricated but not enough to keep it from hurting L a little as I slid into her. Her head was dripping wet from the toilet water as I started fucking her ass doggy style, forcing her head in and out of the water. I could hear her gasping for air at times moaning in discomfort the other times. But nothing stopped me from shoving my dick in and out of her ass. I buttfucked her long and hard, humiliating her more with every thrust until it was finally time to cum. I didn't slow down at all just let my hot white cum fill her ass and spill out, running down the back of her thighs. I finally slowed as I was drained and then I pulled out and stood up.

L stood up and I told her to sit on the toilet seat and spread her legs. She did as she was told, looking like a scolded dog. Then as I felt the need to urinate build I aimed my cock at L's shaved pussy and began pissing on her, standing in front of her. My urine splashed against her clit and pussy lips dripping off into the toilet. I accidentally sprayed her belly a little and some got on her thighs. Then I stopped myself early and grabbed her hair forcing her face down to my cock, "Now lick the piss from my cock, you dirty little whore!" But I did more than make her lick the last drops, I shoved my cock into her mouth and when it was buried deep I let my piss start flowing again, holding her head firmly so she couldn't get away, and forcing her to swallow my piss just like she had swallowed my cum twice before. She gagged and urine came out in dribbles down her chin, but she had no choice but to swallow the majority of it. When I had drained my bladder in L's mouth I released her and slapped her firmly across the cheek with my still semi-hard dick.

After that I made L take a shower with me and we rubbed soap on each other and got good and clean then collapsed in bed together both of us exhausted. I woke up about three or four hours later to find L between my legs giving me a blowjob. I stayed awake long enough for her to finish me off with her hand and then lick the cum from my dick and balls. The I woke a couple of hours later to find her asleep on her belly. I got between her legs and woke her by eating her pussy. After she orgasmed we both fell back asleep, me with my face on her bare ass.

We both slept through the rest of the night, waking around sunrise the next morning. I rolled over and climbed on top of L who was still lying on her belly and I slid my cock into her ass and fucked her one last time, spilling my cum on her butt cheeks before dressing and leaving.

All and all I'd say it worked out, I taught her the lessons she needed to learn, she discovered hidden desires she didn't know she even had and I found a worthy partner to share my loads of cum with.