That's What She Gets!

Story Info
Girlfriend gets it for acting up.
636 words
2.56
48k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bic255
bic255
2 Followers

One thing I have learned in life is, Girls Like Anal. They like being rimmed, they like being fingered and they like being fucking in the ass. My girlfriend has encouraged me to play with her ass. She likes it rough and she likes the feeling of a something in both holes.

I had been fingering her in the ass at her request for a few weeks. I added rimming to the muff diving sessions and that drove her wild! So we naturally moved up to toys in her ass. It started with a very lubed up 4" dildo. She likes the feeling of the dildo in her ass while having a cock pound her pussy.

After a couple sessions with the little dildo. She was ready for my dick in her ass. I remember the first time I fucked her in the ass. It was so wet from all the lube and so tight. It felt great and we both lost our second virginity that night.

That was just the preface.

I took my girl out to a home-warming party for a female friend of mine. Everything was fine, she got along with the other girls at the party, she made some new friends and saw old ones. She also had more than her fair share of the vodka I bought for her that night. Lets just say she was stupid drunk. We ended up staying until the end of the party and as the night wound down, we were getting ready to go.

She used the bathroom one last time before we went home. We said good bye and left.

After the door closed and as we walked to the car, I noticed something was different.

"What's the matter. Sarah?" I asked. She replied "Nothing."

"No, there is something up. You are acting pissed off? Now what is it, we have had a nice night, when did it go wrong?"

"It went wrong when I went to the bathroom and you were flirting with Haily, I saw the two of you when I came out of there" Sarah replied.

"You have got to be kidding me. Nothing like that happened. Why would I do that knowing I am coming right home to fuck you?"

Needless to say it went on like this for about 30 minutes or so, until we were in the kitchen.

At this point I have given up on getting laid and said "You know fuck this shit! I am not married, call me when you sober up."

"George!"

"Wait don't go.."

"I am sorry, let's just go to bed."

Now, I am kinda pissed off, but kinda not, because I am still getting laid. However I am going to take this opportunity to show her, she is not to fuck around and be acting stupid.

I play with her pussy a little bit before I shove my cock into her. She gets a few strokes before I pull out and slam into her tight asshole. She screams! I keep going, she is to learn a lesson and this is how I am teaching her. By rough forceful anal sex. She still loves it, she loves the feeling of my cock inside of her. But is she ever in pain. Pain to the point where she is begging for me to go back to her pussy. No can do. As much as it troubles me to see her in discomfort and in pain. Punishment must be severed and she must understand her actions carry consequences. I came and rolled over and went to sleep and she took a hot bath.

That was both of our's second anal experience and my first at domination.

I just wanted to put the actual events up here. That all happened to her and I.

bic255
bic255
2 Followers