That's What You Wanted, Right?

Story Info
Wife gets horny at gym.
2.3k words
4.27
65.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" I asked. I had just gotten home from work and my wife was acting very funny.

"Nothing." She implored and giggled, leading me by the hand through our apartment down the hall towards the bedroom. She was so sexy. I'm not one of these guys who thinks his kinda hot wife is beautiful, my wife is the real deal, we were high school sweethearts and now in our late twenty's she had blossomed into the perfect woman. She goes to the gym everyday and has perfect tan legs with a fat round porn star ass, she always keeps her blonde hair and nails freshly done, and she has a beautiful face with some light freckles across the bridge of her nose. Currently she was barefoot wearing tiny cutoff pink sweat shorts, the cut edges curled a bit and showed the bottom of her ass cheeks and in a wife-beater tank top with her nipples clearly showing. She pushed me down on the bed.

"What is going on with you?" I asked.

She struck a hot pose with her hand on her hip, rolled her eyes, and gave me a sort of hesitant here goes nothing look before she jumped up and straddled me on the bed.

"Doll?" I said.

She planted her hands next to my head leaning down and pushing her tits together above my face.

"Well..." she trailed off, choosing her words in her head carefully before they came out.

She leaned in and kissed my ear hard, I could feel her arms trembling and knew something was up. She grinded me for a second and the words came out in one hot sexy breathe pressed into the side of my neck.

"Something happened at the gym today."

"What!?!" I said.

"Like in your fantasy," she said, "something happened."

She laughed and rolled off me. I leaned up on my elbows and she playfully pressed her bare foot against my face and pushed me back down. She pounced up and straddled me high this time with her knees on my shoulders, her shorts pulled tight against her pussy just inches from my face, I could smell it.

"It's your fault, it was your fantasy." she said giggling in an innocent voice looking down at me.

I felt my own arms starting to tremble now and that rushing roller coaster feeling build up in my stomach. Every once in a while, more often than not to be honest, during sex I would press her to talk dirty to me. Specifically to make up little stories about her acting slutty with other guys. She absolutely hated it but after i pressed and pressed she would reluctantly give in. I would mostly lead off the story about how she was out with her friends at a bar or on a job interview or at the gym and walk her in telling me she how sucked some guys dick. I loved hearing those words. "I sucked his dick." She would whisper it in my ear while i fucked her. Like I said, she hated it and would say the bare minimum, but every once and a while she would surprise me and get into it. That's why right now I was so shocked.

"What happened?" I asked.

She rolled off me again laughing, "Wouldn't you like to know." she teased.

She playfully pressed her foot against my face again, it smelled like sweat.

"Oh my, it looks like your dick is getting hard." She said and slid her other foot down my stomach and onto my dick over my pants. She ways now spread eagle leaning back with one perfect tan leg stretched out with her foot on my face and the other on my crotch. I looked sideways and could see the edge of her pussy creeping out of her shorts, it looked red and puffy.

"No, thats not for you." She said. It kind of shocked me, she never played like that. She rolled on top of me again and began to grind herself against my hard dick.

"Babe, I started thinking about your fantasy at the gym today and got really turned on and I came home and played with myself." she breathed into my ear. She reached down and started rubbing my dick.

"Do you know what I was thinking about?" She asked.

"What?" I moaned.

She kissed me deep.

"You know what i was thinking about." She laughed.

"I was on the treadmill working out and these guys came up and started lifting weights right across from me." She said again softly into my ear. She started to take my dick out.

"The one guy was the new trainer at the gym, he's like huge. He must be like 6'5, and he's really muscly." She cooed into my ear.

"Babe," she paused and her demeanor changed, "I think he's really fucking hot."

She squeezed my dick hard and I let out a low moan.

"Is that cool with you that I was at the gym checking out hot muscle guys?" She teased.

She rolled off me again and pulled my dick completely out and she gave me a disappointed "Huh."

"So I was on the treadmill watching these hot guys lift weights and all of a sudden I thought about your fantasy, and I started to think about how it would actually go if I did it."

She was stroking my dick and leaning halfway across my body now. I let out another gasping moan as she squeezed hard.

"Do you realize what I'm saying?" She asked.

"What?" I answered dumbly lost in lust.

"Babe, I, your totally hot wife, am telling you that I was at the gym today and was seriously thinking how hot this guy was, and I was thinking about..." She trailed off for a second and squeezed harder on my dick.

"Did I say he was black?" She teased.

"HUH?" I almost came.

She laughed and let go of my dick.

"They were totally working out and his black muscles were so sweaty and glistening." She laughed. "Oh my God, you're gonna cum like right now."

She slid her knee up and trapped my dick under her smooth leg.

"So hello, what did you put in my head?" she asked "I was literally picturing myself down on my knees for some strange black guy today."

I moaned again an she took her leg off my dick.

"Don' cum yet. There's more." She said matter of factly.

"More!?!" I blurted. She laughed.

"Yeah I told you something happened, silly." She teased. I got the rushing feeling and a ball of ice in my stomch again.

"So I was on the treadmill and thinking about being down on my knees for this guy, Oh God I would act like such a bimbo for him. He was so hot."

She was lightly touching my dick again.

"So I was totally checking him out and I could see his dick through his pants and I swear it was fucking huge."

She looked down at my dick and lifted her eyebrows and gave me the "Whatever" look.

"I mean could you imagine me down on my knees for that huge thing? Babe, I was thinking about sucking this guys huge black dick while you were at work today and you didn't even know." She squeezed my balls hard and I moaned.

"Just picture me rolling that fat black dick around with my little tongue, if I was going to do your fantasy it would definitely be with a black guy."

She was teasing me bad now looking defiantly in my eyes. I was about to cum and she stopped and jumped up on her knees beside me. She got into the hottest porno blow job pose; kneeling, sitting back on her bare feet, ass thrust out, back arched, arms behind her. She looked at me for a second and giggled then tilted her back and opened her mouth in the nastiest way.

"This is how I would sit for him, this is how I pictured myself, this is how you would want me, right?" She closed her eyes and widened her mouth and stuck her tongue out like a slut.

"I would suck his dick so good. I would let him just fuck my little mouth. Babe," she looked down at me so nasty and squinted her eyes a little, "I would let him use my mouth like it was a pussy."

I groaned and reached for my dick, "No!" she knocked my hand away and leaned her face down towards my crotch, I could feel her hot breath on my dick and it twitched.

"Sorry," she pulled away, "I only date black guys." She laughed as I groaned and writhed my hips in frustration.

"What the fuck, dude," she broke character for a second and fell across my body laying her head on my chest and looking up at me. She reached down and rubbed her palm across my dick.

"I thought about it for real," she said batting her eyelashes at me. "I would probably have to do it in his car though, he probably has one of those big tinted window SUV's. Everyone would see if I did it in my car." She said matter of factly. "Unless you want me to bring him back here." I groaned again. "Babe I played with myself so hard when I got home." She was still lightly palming my dick. "I was playing with myself thinking about sucking his huge black dick and I got up on my knees like I showed you. I was doing myself so hard. I would let him cum where ever he wanted." She never got this nasty.

"So he totally caught me ya know." She almost sang.

"What?"

"I was on the treadmill staring at the outline of his dick through his shorts and picturing myself on the backseat of his SUV slowly letting him make love to my mouth and right when I was thinking of if I would let him finger me while I was sucking him, I look up and...busted. He was looking right at me and smiling, he knew I was staring at his dick, babe."

"Doll..." I started

"You know I would let him, right?" She wrapped her soft hand around my raging dick. I groaned and she let go laughing.

"I wouldn't make him use a condom either...if things got carried away."

"So here is the part where something happened for real."

"What!?!" seems like all I was capable of saying.

"So he came up to me when I was leaving."

"He did?"

"He introduced himself, his name is Terrance, his hands were huge and totally covered mine when we shook." I groaned loud and she laughed "Hold on I'll let you cum in like one second."

"So I totally flirted with him."

"You did?"

"I mean, he totally caught me staring at his dick so, yeah, I felt like I was blushing so hard and just decided to act like a bimbo like I said before, that's what you wanted right? He asked me if he could walk me to my car, like, what a gentleman. He held the door for me and I totally coped a feel of his shoulder and arm as I walked by, I decided fuck it, might as well have some fun, it felt really good he was eating it up."

I groaned hard and she grabbed my dick rough.

"OK this is where you can cum, he offered me his card and asked if I ever used trainers and I was all like yeah I do, and let him watch me look back down at his dick, he laughed, but I said I didn't want his card I wanted his number."

I was about to burst.

"So I was putting his number in my phone and got a really bad idea, I pulled up the camera and was like why don't you make a muscle and smile so I can have a pic of you for your contact info. He totally looked at me like i was crazy but he did it, he flexed his huge arm and I took a pic and then I tried my hardest to look like a slut like you want and I stuck my tongue out all sexy and lowered the camera and very obviously took a pic of his huge bulge. That's how you want me to act for him right? Like a total bimbo slut?"

I came hard, she stroked me and kissed me deep as my cum flew up her arm.

"Babe, I'm gonna suck his dick for real, I want to so bad now, it's your fault."

My hips thrust up off the bed as I fucked her hand.

"Maybe we should not have sex for a couple days, I want my pussy to feel so tight and so good for him, OK?"

My hips were bucking I never came so hard in my life.

"OK?" she repeated, "I really want to be so nasty for him just like your fantasy, OK?'

"OK." I said.

"That's what you want right? Me to act like one of those dumb sluts, right? Because now I really want to, it's making my pussy so wet thinking about having that fat black dick."

She got up off the bed and leaned over me and grabbed my dick and balls altogether really hard. It made me wince and cry out.

"Get cleaned up because we're gonna take a couple pics of me to send to my new black boyfriend, it's only fair because I have some of him, right?"

"What?" I peeped out.

"Oh shut up, you know this is going to be fucking hot." she said as she walked into the bathroom and started the shower.