The $100,000 Porn Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I want you to have this. I know Tom will love it. I thought a lot about our relationship and I think Tom would be a better man for you. I can't compete with his horse cock and I know how much you love him."

A tear rolled down her cheek as she replied, "I will always love you."

We embraced and cried for a long time. It was very quiet in the house for days. The day Tom was coming over to see Megan I asked if I could watch them one more time and videotape it.

Megan smiled a little and said, "Of course."

I had a raging boner while I set up our camera to record the night. Megan put on the baby doll and fixed her makeup. When Tom arrived Megan told him my decision and he was very happy. The sex was the hottest and most emotional I had ever seen. At times I could see Megan cry. As he was nailing her from behind he pulled my wife's head to the side and kissed her. There was so much love in their eyes.

Tom really started slamming into her when this flash of intense passion entered his eyes. He grabbed the baby doll and ripped it in half. Although startled, Megan didn't stop fucking. Tom pulled the lingerie off her and threw it at me.

Tom turned to me and said, "Get out! She's mine now."

As I backed out the room I looked at my wife but she did not look back at me. Tilting her head back as she climaxed, she was in her own orgasmic world. No goodbye. It was as if I was never in the room.

I did not see my wife again for months. Before the divorce proceedings began she called me at home.

Megan told me, "I want you to be generous with me in the settlement. I want 75% of everything."

I replied, "Why would I want to do that?"

She answered, "Because if you do I will give you the tape we made that night. It's four hours long."

I said, "I don't think it is worth $100,000."

Megan said, "He put it in my butt. All of it....."

I instantly sported a huge boner and I was silent. She knew she had me and I accepted.

We were divorced later that year. When I arrived at my lawyer's office to sign the final divorce papers he handed me a package. It was from my wife. As soon as I got home I opened it up and there was a tape in it. I put it in the VCR and sure enough it was the sex tape. She wasn't lying which she claimed to take all of Tom's dick in her butt.

I masturbated to it so much I started to chafe. I went back to the sex store to get some lube and Cindy was still working there. She had remembered me and asked me, "How did things turn out with the stud?"

I replied, "It was a success. Where is the lube?"

Cindy said, "You really need lube for a dick that big."

"It's for me, I have been chafing."

She shook her head and smiled and said, "Did the stud replace you in the bedroom?"

I nodded and told her we had separated.

Cindy said, "I'm sorry to hear that. We have porn here at the store."

"No I'm ok. I have a $100,000 porn collection."

The End

12