The 1071cc Mini Cooper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's strange but that essence of luxury, comfort and above quality transformed my mood and I gently eased her along towards her goal careful not to disturb the tranquillity of the moment, "Your worse than the Major," she said, "You'll fall asleep in a minute."

"Uh, what!" I said as I woke from my daydream, "I'm sorry."

"Go to bed," she said, "I'll make do with Henry," and she pulled the vibrator from under her cushion.

I slipped my shrinking penis from her, "Look this isn't, it hasn't, I'm not," I said.

"Go to bed!" she said as she pushed the vibrator back in her slippery hole, "Good night!"

I went upstairs satisfied, it was Mick Grant on the water cooled 3 cylinder 2 stroke 750cc Kawasaki, half as big again as Mike's Honda and a two stroke to boot.

I slept easily then, Caroline wanted me to change, well I would, if she didn't like my Mini then I would get my Norton Commando out again, the 1968 model with the red Fibreglass petrol tank with the green badges fitted with a later 89mm stroke 745 cc Combat Commando engine.

I woke with a warm wet feeling around my penis, "Hello," I said, "What are you doing?" I asked stupidly as Penny sucked greedily on my tool.

She didn't answer, how could she with her mouth full?

The next moment or so it seemed, "Geoffrey I'm going home!" Caroline announced as she swept into my room, and then as she saw Penny lying across the bed on top of me she gasped, "Oh, you don't waste much time do you!"

"Look it's not what it looks like," I pleaded hopelessly as Penny lay across me in her black waitress uniform with the white apron, "I wanted to know who broke Mike Hailwood's 1967 senior TT lap record."

"Clearly," Caroline agreed, "Agostini?"

"She, she, she, Ohhhh, she, ahhhhh." I gasped as having enjoyed filling Penny's mouth with the cum that she struggled to swallow I expressed my feelings of ecstasy and relief in a series of grunted monosyllables.

"The next time you take a girl on a dirty weekend I suggest," Caroline railed, "You take someone else!"

"It was Mick Grant actually," I explained.

"And she had to suck your appendage to convey that fact?" Caroline enquired, "Well Geoffrey we're over."

"But Caroline, Mummy likes you," I pleaded, while Penny wiped her mouth on a kleenex as she struggled to swallow the last of my cum, I added "Caroline, I can change!"

"Stuff your mother, stuff," Caroline said, and she paused, "Stuff you and stuff your bloody cars!"

"Caroline!" I protested, but she was gone.

"Will there be anything else sir!" Penny smirked as she peered at me, "Only I really, really need the money," Penny said and then asked, "Is a hundred cash all right?"

"Oh, yes, where's my wallet." I agreed and quickly paid her.

Caroline was eating breakfast with Major General and Marjory Mcnaughton when I went down.

"But surely you love Geoffrey?" Marjory asked.

"No!" Caroline was saying, "He was having sex with the waitress when I went through this morning."

"But before?" Marjory asked.

"No," Caroline confessed, "My mother plays bridge with his mother and they thought we should get together."

"An ideal basis for a marriage!" the Major exclaimed, "Didn't do us any harm eh Marjory."

"Ten blissful weeks," Marjorie admitted, "Out of thirty years, only went out with him because he borrowed his father's Bentley, next thing I was pregnant."

"No chance of that!" Caroline sighed.

"Oh, what about the Venture scouts?" I asked.

"They fucked my ass, what the hell do you think?" Caroline asked rhetorically.

"Caroline, the other guests are looking at you." Marjory cautioned.

"How should I know, I was sorting out a misfire," I answered.

"You left me standing in the rain!" Caroline protested.

"Look you two please," Marjory intervened, "Geoffrey need an outlet for his creativity."

"Creativity?" Caroline scoffed, "He's a bloody accountant!"

"And you are?" Marjorie asked.

"Oh just sod off Geoffrey!" Caroline snapped and she stormed off upstairs.

"Look old boy," The Major suggested, "It's no good her taking a train, there's engineering work at Lancaster, and Rugby, buses from Oxenholme to Preston and more buses down south so she'll be hours late," he suggested, "If she goes home like she says so why not slip away and pick her up at Euston?"

"Right, yes, capital idea," I agreed, "Waiter I'll have the full English Breakfast!" I ordered.

"No, get going you fool!" the Major insisted.

So I carefully threw my things together, paid the bill and headed back towards the torture that is the M6, and six hours of 5000 rpm, but ear plugs are delightfully efficatious, except the first warning that the exhaust had fallen off was the police car pulling me over, the exhaust had simply fractured but I wasn't going anywhere, other than on a Tow truck, which incidentally turned up within thirty minutes, and though I hate to admit it, the RAC Tow truck was a lot more comfortable than the Mini.

I had it taken back home, and drove it up on a couple of portable ramps I kept, several of the neighbours came out to watch, but it took barely an hour to take off the three branch manifold put it on the dining table drag out my gas welding kit from behind the dismantled Norton and the MGB and braze a new sleeve on to cover the fractured pipe and then to take it back outside and reassemble it with a big U bolt clamp turned sideways holding the new sleeve to the old centre pipe so it didn't dig in the ground.

I noticed she was leaking some oil so I went round and tightened all the little bolts between the engine and gearbox only to find most was coming from the speedometer drive which had lost both bolts and come loose completely.

It was a fiddle lying in a pool of oil as more dripped down on me but I quickly fixed it and washed her off and put the stands in the kitchen and put my oily overalls in the bath to soak and went for a test drive.

Caroline was home when I returned, "What the hell have you done to my dining room!" she snarled.

"Oh, I thought you were leaving, sorry." I apologised, as I noticed the burn marks on the table top where the cloth caught fire and I had to beat it out with a rag which I now realised was Caroline's favourite night dress.

"Oh just fuck off," she said nastily, "Shit!"

"Sorry," I apologised inadequately, "Did you have a nice fuck, I mean a nice trip with all those scotch men."

"Oh yes they were queueing in the aisle to fuck me in the Buffet car pantry!" she snarled,"For Christ's sake."

"The exhaust fractured right through near the Thelwall Viaduct over the Manchester Ship Canal," I explained, I had to fix it."

"Don't you really care about anything except that bloody car?" she asked, "Did you ever love me?"

"Had to get the RAC when the rozzers stopped me for too much noise." I explained.

"You bloody don't care about me do you?" she challenged me, "A,a,a, ahhgggh!" she said as she spied the burnt rag, "That's my nightie!" she snapped, "Oh sod it I'm taking a bath."

I laid my jacket on a chair and put the TV on, that bloody man was on about Bankers bonuses again, well we work bloody hard for those bonuses, how else could I have afforded to buy my flat with cash.

"Geoffrey!" she squealed suddenly, "Geoffrey!"

"I forgot, my overalls are in the bath," I admitted lamely she came rushing downstairs, naked nd very angry, her hands coated with filthy oil.

She flew at me and I grabbed her wrists, "Oh Caroline," I gasped, I pulled her to me, her curves crushed to my chest, "Caroline you smell divine." It was the oil, "Castrol straight 40," I suggested, as I wriggled from my trousers.

"No Geoffrey, I'm leaving stop it, she said inexplicably.

"Geoffrey, no" she said, I never knew her turn down sex before, almost every Friday she demanded sex, most odd, but this was a different Caroline, the scent of old oil mingling with the musk of british rail carriages was an intoxicating mixture.

"No Geoffrey," she said as I laid her down which sadly left several of Caroline's dirty black hand prints scattered around on the white carpet and then I aimed my manhood at her and pressed him home like popping pistons into an A series using a ring clamp.

"Geoffrey stop it, I'm trying to be angry with you!" she squealed, "What on earth has got into you."

I pounded into her, Uggh, Uggh,Uggh, like trying to kick start a 500cc Velocette Venom Thruxton and then she wrapped her legs around me, "What on earth has got into you?"

"I don't know, maybe it's your perfume," I suggested.

"You left oily overalls in the bath and I." she said and stopped, "Oh for fucks sake its the oil!"

she snapped, "Oh my god, all I have to do is have oily hands if I want to get laid."

"Yes," I said, "Anything, I love you, and that familiar throbbing of an over revved engine gave way to that leaking feeling of a blown head gasket and suddenly I had blown up and hot water and steam were gushing everywhere, and as I drifted back to reality I had it seemed ejaculated some considerable amount of semen within Caroline.

"Oh bloody hell Geoffrey," she said as Mrs Price from downstairs started banging the ceiling with her broom as she always did when the TV was too loud, and I pulled my appendage from her, "For heavens sake its Sunday evening we have." I suspect she was about to say work tomorrow so I kissed her mouth, it was a great way to shut her up.

We kissed a while, and then suddenly my desire returned, "Geoffrey no," she said, "I'm leaving."

Not with my penis rammed in her she wasn't, oh no, I paced myself this time carefully, precisely, "No Geoffrey!" she complained, or was it "Oh Geoffrey."

"I wish you would talk dirty like Marjory Mcnaughton," I chided as I banged her like 600 Panther single lugging a sidecar.

"What!" she said.

"Marjory said about the 1964 Monte Carlo Rally when I screwed her in the Mini," I explained naively perhaps, "And Penny knew about the TT."

"Geoffrey, she's old enough to be your mother." Caroline snapped.

"So's the Major and that didn't stop you," I pointed out, "And what about those Scotchmen and the Venture Scouts."

"I didn't, I was trying to make you jealous." she replied sadly.

"Oh gosh, silly me." I said awkwardly, "I'll just shoot my load and you can leave then."

"Any more than you screwed Mrs Mcnaughton in the Mini," she said and she held me tightly as I spunked deep inside her.

"We took the gear lever out," I explained, "Its only six self tapping screws and a bayonet fixing."

"Geoffrey, you really are a hopeless liar," she exclaimed.

"No seriously," I replied, "Look I'll show you!" I said and I pulled my trousers up and found the keys and carried her out into the street, I never considered she didn't have anything on.

"Mr Palmer, you're not starting that bloody row up again are you?" Mrs Price asked as she returned from a walk with her small rat like dog thing "Trixie."

"No, just proving you can fuck in a mini if you take the gear lever off." I explained.

"I always had the Automatic," she said, "Just make sure its in park, that's right forward," she said, "Aren't you cold dear?"

"No," I replied.

"She means me you idiot!" Caroline snapped.

"You had an automatic then?" I asked.

"One of the first 998s," she said, "My friend Daphne had a Wolsley Hornet,and when the Mini Automatic came out I bought one, sort of a brown colour, Harvest Gold, they called it, oh happy days, my Albert used to drive us to Clapham common or somewhere on Friday nights when we lived with his mother," she reminisced.

"Geoffrey, for heavens sake I've got no clothes on!" Caroline complained, as I struggled with the screws and finally I had the gear lever loose in my hand.

"Sit in the back seat," I ordered.

"No, it won't work," she snapped.

"Hold Trixie a minute," Mrs Price suggested, and she handed Caroline the lead and climbed in the Mini, "Look knickers off," she said as she climbed in, "Bum on seat and feet on seat to the sides and spread your knees, like this." she said as she drew her legs up surprisingly athletically to display a considerable acreage of voluminous pink knickers.

"Then I straddle the exhaust tunnel like so and," I explained, "And."

"That's enough Mr Palmer," Mrs Price said firmly, "But it brings the memories flooding back," she admitted.

"Geoffrey!" Caroline protested, "Ohhhhhh." she stamped her bare foot in frustration and dropped the dog lead, Trixie bolted and suddenly Caroline was rushing down our street completely naked chasing the dog.

Luckily the Policeman coming the other way on foot at the regulation pace of 3 Mph was a dog lover who knew about dog, and, as he later revealed he used to have a 1989 Mini 1000, the one with 12 " wheels and disc brakes, "You and Mrs Price were demonstrating how to screw in a Mini when the dog ran away," the Policeman queried, "Well I'll ask you to use a private place and not the public highway in future sir, just take out six screws and turn the bayonet cap clockwise did you say sir, to remove the gear lever?"

"Ah, yes!" I agreed.

"Well, good evening sir," the Policeman said, "Madam," and he wandered away chuckling.

I'm afraid I didn't get to copulate with Caroline in the Mini, Mrs Price came in for a Coffee and told us all about when she was a prostitute in the 1970's and then after a quick shower Caroline and I went to bed.

"I'm still leaving you, you don't care about me at all." she said.

"I thing I'll try a different needle," I said, "She must have been running lean on small throttle openings at high revs to overheat that exhaust."

"Aaahhhhgggghh," she screamed into her pillow.

She left the next day.

I put the Norton frame in the Lounge and started to sand it down ready for re spraying, I'll show her I'm not obsessed with Mini's I decided, as I pushed the settee back against the wall and piled the coffee table on the sideboard.

Glenys, my assistant asked if she could have a word on Wednesday, "Are you all right?" she said, "You look pale, have you been eating?"

"Oh!" I exclaimed, I'd been so obsessed that I'd forgotten, well I had my cereals for breakfast and some supper but with no Caroline to cook I'd been missing dinner, "I forgot."

"Well you don't look very well," she said, "Make eating a priority."

That is easier said than done.

Caroline came back on Saturday, she brought her dad, "He's got a bloody motorbike in the lounge!"

"Oh yes, a Commando," her Dad said, "Eight fifty?" he queried, "You never said he had a Norton."

"Its a 749cc Combat engined 1968 Fastback," I confessed.

"Mine was a Mk 2a, 850, well 828cc actually" he confessed, "Her mother didn't like it, vibration you know."

"Vibration?" I queried knowing Norton Commandos were famous for their smoothness with a rubber mounted engine.

"She preferred the Triumph Bonneville," he said sadly, "It vibrated so bad at eighty in third she'd have a bloody orgasm, I ask you a bloody orgasm in the fast lane of the M1."

"Daddy!" Caroline protested.

"Any chance of a ride when she's finished?" he asked.

"Daddy!" Caroline protested, "We're over!"

"Yes, of course," I replied, "I'll give you a hand with the cases shall I?"

I took one of Caroline's cases down to the street and heard them arguing, "For gods sake girl just lie back and think of England." he said.

"He thinks more of the bloody car than he does of me!" she snapped.

"My god girl," her father railed, "He's a bloody man, of course he thinks more of his car than you, you want to thank your stars he's not into bloody football!"

They went quiet then.

"I'll have your post forwarded," I said as I loaded the last case into her father's car and went back inside.

She banged the door two minutes later, "He bloody drove off without me!" she said "Ohhhhh!"

"I missed you," I said, "There's no one to cook dinner."

"You're making it worse!" she said, "But I'll miss the flat." she said, "And the two minute walk to work, It's a bloody long commute on the train from home and I can't afford my own place," she said.

"Right," I agreed, "I'll put the Norton back in the garage shall I,"

"Yes, please," she smiled at me, and she came across to kiss me, and as I took her in my arms and felt her breasts against my chest I remembered that wonderful smell of oil and railway from before, I unzipped her jacket.

"Geoffrey, what are you doing?" she asked, so I wrenched her jeans down which left little doubt, "Geoffrey!" she protested, "No Geoffrey," I pulled her jeans clear of her feet and spread her legs apart, "No Geoffrey," she said again but I eased her down to the floor and slipped my trousers down and quite suddenly she reached out and guided my manhood up inside her.

"Oh all right then!" she agreed, "Did you lock the door only."

"Oops, sorry," her father said as he walked in, "I'll wait downstairs."

"I missed you," I told her.

"Yes, I missed you too," she said, "Mummy says I should marry you because you have a good job."

"Yes, and I like your cooking," I agreed, "What's wrong with the Grand Prix weekend?"

"Or why not," she said, "The weekend before Monaco and we can honeymoon in Monte Carlo."

"Drive down in the Mini!" I exclaimed.

"Oh god no," she exclaimed, but it was such a wonderful thought that I started to cum.

"Oh I love you." I told her.

"Ok, we'll take the Mini if it turns you on." she agreed, "Let's hope it fits in with the Vicar!"

"Have you two finished yet?" her father shouted, "I'll leave the cases and scoot off,"

And ever since I only have to ease myself into her tight little cunt for the memories of those wonderful days driving the Mini on the A6 to come flooding back.

Happy Days.

12