The 12 Naughtiest Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, I just wanted to make you happy, my transformation was merely a side effect."

"Well it's a side effect I rather like."

"I will try to keep that in mind."

With that we had one last kiss and drifted off into a deep sleep

The last two days had to be big and push us both beyond our comfort limits just a bit. It needed to be just uncomfortable enough to still be sexy. We had done so much already and yet there was one fetish we had not really explored which was exhibitionism. We really should be watched, we were one very sexy couple and now that we had all of these new moves, I thought it a shame to let it go to waste. I called Kate, Sarah, Marta, Lila, Andrea, and Nora. All but Marta asked their significant others to come and join us for the evening. Marta's Husband would be joining us at midnight. I was going to combine day eleven and twelve and have it take place from 11:00pm to 1:00 am. This way they would not have to give up their Christmas Eve and Christmas day plans and we all could have a bit of fun.

I opened up the living room dining room area by putting all of the seating in the dining room and out makeshift stage would be in front of the fireplace. I figure that that would make a beautiful stage. I decorated the room with the twinkle lights we had used outside by the pool. I decided to use all of the curtains we had used in the den. I loved the mix of textures, colors and how the two rooms now looked like one space. As I was moving furniture with the help of some of the girls, I could not believe how sore I was from the night before. I have even lost 10 pounds over the past week and a half. Once everything was set I sent Nora and Sarah home to go get ready and rest up.

While they did that, I prepared their Christmas gifts. Each of the couples got a bag with his and hers Christmas lingerie, a cock sleeve, a bottle of lube, an 8" vibrator, A box of chocolate (vegan for Andrea), a bottle of champagne with two champagne flutes. The Bags were made of a either red or green satin.

Matt and I had dinner out so that we would get to our house just as everyone else was arriving. I did not even send him a hint, I wanted a total surprise. Everyone arrived right on time, looking as sexy as I thought they all would. I led them to the dining room to get seated and told them not to open their gifts until the bell rang for midnight. I met Matt in the bedroom and told him to get naked except for the black robe I had left on the bed. I did the same and put on my black robe as well.

"You are not even going to tell me what we are doing?"

"Nope, you are going to have to follow and trust. You are in for one hell of a wild night."

He took my hand and brought it to his heart. I could feel it beating very hard, I pulled him into me making sure he could feel the heat already rising from me and kissed him hard and deep. I let my tongue slip over and under his, and let it swirl and dance until I felt his cock rising and pushing at my robe.

I brought him into the living room and greeted my guests.

"Thank you for coming to help me with My Christmas present to my wonderful and sexy husband Matt. I hope you all enjoy the show. I know we will! When I ring the bell you may open your gifts and help us move into day twelve."

I slowly pulled tie off of Matt's robe as he just smiled and shook his head in amazement. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Katie filming our show with my new camcorder. I had the old one set up on a tripod in the middle of the room. In my ear, Matt whispered,

"You have never looked more beautiful than you do right now."

He then disrobed me and continued the kiss I had started earlier. His hands slid down my back and began to cup my ass. He then moved his finger ever so lightly in between my ass cheeks making sure to brush by my lips. I do not know why but that is such a turn on for me. He moved me over to the couch I had left to the side and laid me down on it. He knelt before me and began to kiss my thighs. He kissed them, alternating sides and proximity to my pussy. He took his fingers and lightly touched the outer lips and then began to lick them. His tongue then separated the lips and began to circle my clit. I was so turned on already that I was squirming beneath him letting out little moans. My hands slid through his hair and down his shoulders. He pulled my legs up and over his shoulders and plunged his tongue inside of me. His finger kept working my clit until I could take no more and let out an earth shattering scream. I moved wildly on the couch writhing in orgasm. He took this opportunity to take his very had and thick cock inside of me, the first stroke was quick and hard, he them moved slowly out till his head was just inside. He then slowly moved back inside, letting me feel his every vein and ripple. He was slow and careful to bring me back up to excitement. When he could tell that I was ready he picked up the pace and rocked me hard bringing more moans from me, louder this time. Perspiration was glistening on both our bodies, both a little harder for this week's workout. We both cried out in our orgasms clinging to each other and eventually collapsing on the bed. I gathered up my strength and saw Katie giving me a wink, our sign that it is midnight. I sat up and rung the little glass bell.

"Please come into the living room and open up your gifts. The girls and I sang verse ten, eleven, and twelve.

"On the tenth day of Christmas your true love gave to you, ten new positions, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven ladies swimming, six pregnant women, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French maids, two breasts in whipped cream and one wife in a swing. On the eleventh day of Christmas, your true love gave to you, eleven voyeurs watching. ten new positions, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven ladies swimming, six pregnant women, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French maids, two breasts in whipped cream and one wife in a swing. On the twelfth day of Christmas, your true love gave to you, twelve for an orgy, eleven voyeurs watching. ten new positions, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven ladies swimming, six pregnant women, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French maids, two breasts in whipped cream and one wife in a swing."

With that everyone dug into their gifts. Everyone got into their new outfits. I gave Matt his and let him explore his new toys. Some of the couples tried the lube and the sleeves I had gotten for the men. You could actually hear their cocks sliding in and out of the fake pussies. Lila's boyfriend used the vibrator on her, Marta dug right into the oral on her husband John. Matt I took off Matt's red Speedos that he tried on and began to give him a blowjob, to get him up and ready again. It really did not take to long. My head barely got a bobbing, before he stood me up and turned me around. Once I felt his finger all lubed up I knew what he was thinking. He bent me over the ottoman and began to enter my tight ring. It has been a while so I forgot how large he felt in my ass. I could hear him moaning behind me. It looked like Nora and her husband got the same idea.

Before you knew it there were couples all over our living room rug screaming out in orgasms. This went on for well over an hour. When we were all exhausted and satisfied, we said our merry Christmases and exchanged hugs and phone numbers. I do think I may have started a new Christmas tradition. When all had left and the house was quiet again I took Matt in front of the fire place and quietly asked him to sit down.

"I will never forget this Christmas Laura; you have really opened up to me and showed me a part of yourself that I will not let you try to hide again."

"Oh I do not plan on any more of those quiet orgasms again. We have so much more of that book to explore."

"I can't wait!"

"I do have one more gift for you, or surprise really."

"What more could you possibly give me?"

"Well.... How would you feel about a little bundle?"

"Do you mean, are we having a..?"

I blushed and lifted my eyes to meet his,

"Yes I am, were going to have to re-decorate that den one more time I'm afraid."

Matt pulled me in and held me tighter than I ever thought possible. You have now given me the best gift in the world! He put his hand on my tummy and began to actually cry tears of joy. I cried too. We went upstairs and fell asleep to have beautiful dreams of beautiful Christmases to come.